Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Winter is coming...[P, Training]

+4
Hotaru Shinkou
Typhon Sepsus
Kensei Onomori
Shinrei Yamato
8 posters
Go down
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Winter is coming...[P, Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter is coming...[P, Training]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:33 pm
Belated, Toran was to the fray, Hotaru was swift to notice this, but she gave it no thought. His tardiness was of no concern to her. Unbeknownst to her she came across this boy once before at the morning exercise, but due to his dearth existence, she did not notice him. Her eyes would find him, her gaze stern and ruinous. Not so much of a nod was delivered to him for his sluggish arrival. She noticed that he did not touch his target…how curious. 

It was then that the final member of their unit revealed himself. Though his words were not as approving. So the targets were not present for them to attack, but for them to examine to find…bento boxes within? Hotaru knew from the start that this was some sort of test, and even then she was not keen to it. Learning that there was food within for their consumption and they failed for not realizing that was even more redundant to her. As if she would leave her alcazar without first nourishing her body, how foolish does this man take her to be?

But now things were taking a more…interesting turn if events. Morio, the heir to his clan with much more of an understanding of her position and thinking spoke the very words that were on the tip of her tongue. She smirked subtly as he turned, ready to leave the field. She would have joined him if it wasn’t for their “Sensei” sudden outburst. His tone and his demeanor seemed to have switched, he spoke with a bit more enmity towards them. “Calmness is the hallmark of those who are mighty…” Her tone, calm, collective and stern all at once, she stepped forward until she was three meters of Morio’s right. Her head would tilt to the left slightly as her demeanor would grow more puzzled. “” Let me think…”If you cannot follow directions and move with discretion I do not have use for you all”. Pardon me if I’m wrong, but that in of itself is precisely permission to dismissal. Or are you contradicting yourself already? Such impudence is quite disgusting to me.” Her amber eyes would glance to the tree to Morio’s left. 

Whatever that technique was, it’s nothing to take lightly. She understood this much. Her eyes would return to the Terumi before she spoke again, her eyes would blink to reveal the red hue of her eyes — she could see the chakra as well as…’it’. “You openly challenged us, and I will praise such gull.” Her right hand would raise to unsheathed the blade left to her by her father. From the bottom to the tip of this blade it was 6’1 ft long, the width of it being the average of the blade. She would hold the blade in a on-guard manner. Her eyes would flicker to Toran as she could see that he was upset, but his words coated with reason did little to sway her attention from this upcoming fight, but it was until he chose to join fight that Hotaru raised a single brow subtly. “I’ve yet to come across an Uchiha that willingly walked away from a fight, assured to win, or lose…I am pleased to say that I still haven’t.” Her eyes would then flicker to Typhoon. 

She was disappointed in his choice, but it did not show on her face, or body language. It was his shame to bare and his alone. “Morio! Toran! Let this be a grand display!” She roared as the very area would rumble from her voice alone. The night of a battle harden shinobi ready to learn through battle. 

Embracing Shadows: 2/5 Stacks 
[WC: 612]
[TWC: 1,300]
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Winter is coming...[P, Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter is coming...[P, Training]

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:08 pm
Was this it? Morio had stopped in his tracks once he had heard their "Sensei" speak up. His posture was perfect, both feet together as if he had been standing at attention yet his stance was lax like a willow. His head slowly turned as he felt a projectile whizzing past his left catching some of his hair in the crossbreeze. Morio was never one for orders. Never one for being told what to do. What he knew was what was in his blood and that was smithing...and battle. He could still hear the words of the Terumi ringing in his head and the voice of Cassian as well. The specter's continued like a record constantly going off," Are you going to take that from someone like him? He doesn't know your ilk. Your blood. You aren't a courier are you...What are you boy," the words flowed through his mind as his eyes began to flicker once more, the powers of the Kenseigan taking over his amber eyes as his right hand moved toward his sheath. There was something about the voice of Cassian that pushed the boy to battle...to taste the dinner of victory and above all showing that he was no pushover. At this moment he would hear the declaration of Hotaru he would turn, his eyes blazing as hot coals and amber as he accepted the challenge," Not going my way? You must have me confused with some other weak willed shinobi. I am a smith. I hammer life and death into the very blades I create. I am the Dragon, from whose flames will ignite any who oppose me...You think I am a coward? Ask my steel the same question after you lose. Let this be a grand display indeed," at this point Morio was no longer jovial or skeptical of this. Whatever he had came into this with was suddenly replaced with a sense of battle.

His eyes didn't remove from the Terumi but before he moved he would address the Uchiha," No battle is unwinnable until you deem it so. No mountain to steep until you give up. If you think we cannot win this then stand down. I have no room for pessimism. Only a mind for winning and just that. Keep your distance and mind your surroundings. Hotaru i'm going to place my life in you and your blades hands...don't let me down," a smirk would take form on his face as he flicked his right wrist upward, releasing the sword from his straps. With a single movement the sheath and blade would come forward, sheath resting within his left hand and hilt resting within right. Sliding his foot back he would inhale as he dashed forward, initiating the first move of his own test. His movements would be loose yet fluid as he closed the gap between himself and Miyamoto. Morio wouldn't attack yet, instead once he obtained a distance of 5 meters from the Terumi he would make sure the others were in a position to attack just in case something happened. Now the fun would start.

519 WC

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:16 pm
Yamato stood there as the team took in his words for but a moment.  Typhon went off to perform the task that he was given, and it seemed Toran, Hotaru, and Morio all wanted something...more challenging as he had offered. Morio went to his left, Hotaru to his right...their blades were unsheathed, and words made Yamato smile.  “You are smart, Hotaru and you listen well...I will give you that, but at the end of the day...contradictions or not...I am the one that holds the cards here…”  He said confidently as Toran moved to take up a position behind Yamato and the young shinobi heard Morio’s words he nodded and brought his hands up and His chakra condensed suddenly as he absorbed the nature chakra he had been storing and entered his berserk sage mode as the flesh of his body blackened and the pitch black stripe ran down his forehead.  “Let me see what you got.”  He said as he performed the hand seals; Ox-Tiger-Ram-Snake-Dragon.  Before the earth chakra transferred down into the earth using his feet.  He targeted Morio and had the spears form 3.1 meters away from Morio surrounding him with the fifth spike moving from the side closest to him.  These spears moved at a speed of 110 with a health and power of 110 each as well.  Each spear had a diameter of 2 meters and extended 7 meters long.  He did not stop there, following with the hand seals; Snake, Dog, Ox, Boar, Ram. He cast Lava Fling, flicking both hands out, while throwing his head back, creating 9 vulcanized rubber ball bullets.  These balls each traveled with a speed of 120, with a power and health of 120 as well.  They were distributed with each fling consisting of 3 of the balls being sent towards Morio, through the gaps in earth spears, and at Toran and Hotaru with the intent to knock them on their collective asses.

Yamato was only holding back enough power so that he would not knock them out or kill them, but he wanted them to know that to disobey him meant that they would receive an apt punishment.  To defy his orders was to defy the kage in a sense and he wanted them to know the difficulty of training with someone stronger than they were.

WC:396
TWC:2,830
Jutsu Used:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41137-berserk-sage-transformation -40 AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45699-earth-flow-spears-v7 - 30 AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46470-lava-fling-v7 - 40 AP

Starting AP: 1169 - 110 = 1059 AP remaining 
3/6 Nature Stacks

Last edited by Miyamoto Terumi on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colored text)
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 62500

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:12 pm
Toran turned his attention towards Morio for a moment at his words, as well as Hotaru as well. He was being a bit pessimistic, but that was in his nature it seemed to be so. Probably something that he inherited from his father. But for all the same reason Toran wanted to prove them all wrong. That he would be someone that they could place their trust in, that they could at least know that their lives were in good hands with someone like him. His blood boiling for more of a battle to happen. His sharingan swirling around slightly, he focused for a moment, wanting to inspect what their teacher would do in this scenario.

“I won’t let you two down then, allow us three to have a great display!” Toran shouted, finally seemingly getting into the swing of things for a moment. But also knowing the consequences that would come out from fighting against their teacher on the first day. But now was not the time for that kind of worry, he had to stop thinking about the negatives! The positives are what we live life for. As such he wanted to be the first one to act out of the three, his Sharingan glowed slightly. Signalling to the three that he had focused for a moment on something, his eyes stared intently on their sensei for some amount of time before Terumi’s Chakra had suddenly erupted forth. Making their sensei’s skin blacken, along with their eyes becoming black in color. It made Toran worried, but then their Sensei weaved hand seals at a blinding speed.

“Move!” Toran shouted, hoping to reach the other two’s ears as he tried to also move out of the way. But the second jutsu, being that of rubber balls, smacked his gut suddenly, Toran wished he hadn’t eaten that much before this. The air flung out of his lungs like that had been squeezed like a packet. He held his own stomach, trying to get up to cast his own jutsu, even if it wasn’t that useful, Toran could use it to cause a distraction. Performing the Rat hand seal, followed by the snake hand seal. Toran  would try and use Genjutsu Amp, he wanted to cast the genjutsu Mist Servant. But he was worried that their teacher could easily break out of it, perhaps in this form their Sensei wasn’t the best mentally.

“Mist Servant!” He said underneath his breath, hoping to cast the genjutsu and catch their teacher by complete surprise. If not then Toran could at least hold on to hope that his teammates would cover him. He had to also cover for them as well, since this was definitely a team exercise. His stomach aches slightly from the blow but he is back on his feet in a small amount of time, keeping himself steady while looking dead on at his teacher. His sharingan slowly added another Tomoe to each of his eyes. Forming like little ink blotches on paper, his eyes now twirling around like a pinwheel, giving him a sudden boost in confidence that this fight could go well.

Cast:Genjutsu Amp, Mist Servant + Two Tomoe Sharingan:15:TAPC: 500-35 = 465
Sharingan:4000/4000
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:08 pm
The time was now. The adrenaline of battle flowed through his veins as the three that stepped forward commenced their attack. Morio continued on his path on the left hand side being at the spearhead of the attack. His eyes watched the movements of Yamato carefully taking in one more breathe as he built up his power and speed of his body as he kept his hands in position. Right kept a firm grip on the blade's hilt while the left kept the scabbard ready. When he noticed Yamato making hand seals, he had prepared for an attack. His Kenseigan adorned eyes watched as the hand signs were completed and out of the corner of his eye he could see the pillars erupting from the ground, the attack was earth based it would seem. A tactic more than likely used to stop Morio in his tracks, he would unsheathe the sword in one, clean and fluid motion the sword would erupt from the sheathe. Covering the sword was the colors of black, red and purple. From left to right, an arc would be made as he cleaved through the earth spears, the swords force of 125 swathing through the spears of earth as they crumbled under the might of Ametsuchi steel. The next course that he saw as soon as it came had been the...rubbber balls? Shit. He cursed under his breath as they continued, but he would not falter. With his speed he would duck under the first that had been the closest to his face and chest, the other two he would use the blade itself to knock them off course, deciding not to cut through them but push them aside. In one motion he would move to sheathe his blade as he brought his hands quickly together to form five seals in total : Rat, Snake, Ram, Dog, Dragon before stopping three meters from the male.

With his right hand he would grip his sword and pull it while his index and middle of the left slid down the length of the blade, a song of blades and battle. The sound would grow from a hum to a cacophony of sounds as the noise would overtake their sensei, causing him to feel unbalanced as if he had been thrown off kilter. Around Morio at the same time, four blades of Lightning chakra would form into broadswords 5 meters in length, 2.5 meters in width while being a meter thick would appear into the world and fire off one at a time at Yamato. The blades would fly from the left, right and middle aiming to pin Yamato down while also aiding his teammates to get closer. He didn't expect the blades to do much, but it would give Hotaru and Toran enough time to make a move. Through overwhelming power and teamwork the three would push past the defenses of Yamato and make him take a knee...This was there victory.

492 WC

AP: (25% chakra discount)
-34 AP Executioner's Respite (80 Power/Speed/Health)
-23 AP Whisper of the Sword (75 Speed/ Debuffing Yamato's Speed and Vigor by 25 each)
-23 AP Dark Chariot (+30 Impact Force/Health)
-15 AP Flying Swallow (+20 Impact Force)
-30 AP Total Concentration Breathing (+50 Speed/Strength)
Used:125
Remaining: 458

Stats:
Chakra: 100
Vigor: 50
Speed: 75(+25)(100)(+50)
Strength: 25(+50)
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:09 pm
And so it had begun. Her body produced a surge of energy from within, her senses were all heighten to a keen focus. As Morio proceeded on his route on the left, Hotaru did the same in the right. She would be his support where he needed it. They all started 10 meters from their proclaimed Sensei. Her eyes would analyze him carefully, annoyingly as she held her sword within her hands firmly, uniquely with room for her fingers to dance about when needed. The moment Yamato moved his hands in to initiate his seals she would form a set as well, a sudden release of her hilt with the left hand to form a clap to hold it again. From her core she would embody her chakra into that of a field of chakra — murky and tainted. It bolsters from her, she at its epicenter to a range of 15 meters in total at a speed of 50. 

She would continue to weave her seals as she would take note of lewd metamorphosis of the man. Her blade would densely hue with a black chakra adding to its total health and power by +20. It was at this time that she noticed the spears of earth from her peripheral view. Morio was the target, but she knew better to take her eyes off this man with great speed. For if she did she would have missed his weaving of what was to come next. In kind she weaved another set as he did his. From him he launched a total of 9 balls, 3 at each of them. However the moment those balls were produced they would suffer from the field of her chakra and take a -50 to power — because this is considered one attack, they would all drop from 120 to 70 in power, while maintaining their speed. But that was fine with her for she would extend her left hand toward the set heading her way. Shadowy chakra shoots from her palm at a speed of 50. This blast would move to collide with the projectiles and upon contact instantly neutralizing the chakra that holds them together, nearly feeding off of it and powering through it increasing its power from 50 to 100 upon contact of it. This blast would proceed through all three shots as they were in a single filed line. Should this blast come into contact with Yamato it would do him no harm, but it would snatch from him AP equal to its might. 

Her hands would move to weave more seals, two sets. As she did so she would then spew from her mouth compressed chakra that kneads to flames. A thin stream of fire if 6 inches that would break off into a dragon head construct that grew rapidly to 5 meters in diameter and traveled at a speed of 70 with at power of 50, thanks to unleashing the amplifier before the jutsu, towards the berserker sage. Her intent was not to do severe damage, but to push him into submission should it hit. If he was to move out of the way of the attack she would mentally command it to curve suddenly 90 degrees to follow him, this would also prevent her comrade Toran from getting hit by her attack. This would come in great aid of tech used by Morio to take the man off balance, should that go through. 

She knew well that this was going to be a hard fought battle, but she had placed her trust in both Morio and Toran. Win or lose, this was how you start an introduction to a new squad. 

[WC: 612]
[TWC: 1,912]

AP: 629
Minus Field: -50 Debuff | 40 AP 
Dark Pulse: 100 Power/50 Speed | 40 AP
Flying Swallow: +20 Health & Impact Force | 20 AP
Ninjutsu Amplifier V7 +30 Amplifier | 30 AP
Great Dragon Flame: 50 Power/70 Speed | 35 AP

AP Remaining: 464
Stats:
Vigor: 59
Chakra: 25
Speed: 35
Strength: 25

Health: 100
Armor: 100
Passive DR: 25
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:08 pm
Ty had walked a couple meters from the group when he decided to look back at them, just to see what he'd be missing. He saw a lot more than a simple beating like he was expecting. Instead he saw earth spears being flung at a child who seemed more or less unbothered by the situation. It was already shaping up to be a wild sight after only the first volley. Did he really want to go off and steal some farmers vegetables or did he want to get some real training in? If this was the caliber of people he would be dealing with then this would be a solid opportunity to see just what he's capable of. Deciding to join in the mayhem after all Typhon looked around to survey his options. 

About 12 meters away from Yamato it would take some time for him to close the gap, and he wouldn't want to get in the way of his fellows. They seemed quite capable from a distance and if he charged in they would have to pull their punches for him. Instead he would have to take a different route. He would try to sneak underground. Even if he managed a surprise attack from beneath however, his bare hands wouldn't be enough to deal any damage to the beast they were fighting. If this were a real fight then utilizing his disease would be a no brainer, but causing permanent internal damage and risking murder were not high on his list of things to do for the day. Instead he would have to attempt a paralysis. 

In the moment that Morio and Hotaru launched their attacks towards Yamato, Typhon would weave the seals Snake, Ox, Tiger, Ram, and Rat which would cause his hands to glow a slight green. Immediately after Ty would perform three more handseals, Ram, Tiger, Boar, and begin sinking into the ground. Before becoming fully submerged he would take in everyone's positions so that he could find his target.

He would begin moving through the ground towards Yamato at 20 speed ready to pop up and grab a leg once the time was right.

(WC 361)
(TWC  1443)

AP 500
 - 40 for Mystical Palm (offensive activation)  (50 power)
 - 20 for Hiding Like a Mole (activation) (20 speed)

440 AP remaining

Current Stat Points: 188 (+50)

Vigor: 25 (+25)
Chakra: 43 (+25)
Speed: 95
Strength: 25
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:21 pm
They did well…exceptionally well by his standards, and even with the one Uchiha taking the hit, the other two shinobi; Morio and Hotaru excelled at combat.  When he was set upon by Morio and Hotaru at the same time  He knew he would have to respond in time otherwise he would be in a little bit of danger…However, one thing was certain…He needed to show off a certain degree of force to win them over.  The mist filled the area and suddenly copies of Toran could be seen in his vision, it would be an intimidating sight if it was not for the fact that Yamato was not worried about the strength of the young Uchiha just yet.

Morio followed through with the bladed attack from the left, right, and center was a nice touch, coupled with Hotaru’s attacks.  However, he was just going to deal with it as it were and he took in a breath, focusing his chakra through the Tiger hand sign for a breath to transition from his berserk state before continuing with the True Sage mode took form three horns forming at his forehead, moving at his top speed during all of this as he performed the following hand signs; Tiger - Bird - Ram - Boar - Rat - Tiger - Bird - Ox - Monkey - Rat - Bird - Dog - Tiger.  The Sage Art Amp, whose hand seals he had completed before those of Hephaestus would increase his forge armor’s health and speed.  The True Sage mode would amplify his forge armor’s health and speed. Their attacks, should they hit, would prove to likely be inferior to the new form he took.  The cloak forming with it over the armor and forming cyan colored snake like appendages around his body.  The attacks would hit him as they were intended.  He took a modest amount of damage, however with the three jutsu he used in conjunction, he would turn into a monster worthy of caution.  As Typhon came back into play and snuck an attack on Yamato using hiding like a mole jutsu the leader of Team Winter smiled for once, this was honestly fun, and he did not remember the last time he had seen a team work so well together.  “Clever though you may all be.  There is still plenty of room for improvement, but I like what I see.”  He would say, using Genjutsu release against the Uchiha’s modest genjutsu…displacing the clones as he went forth, attacking with the appendages towards the closest targets within the five meter radius of his central point.  All in all, this allowed him to let loose and he was happy about that, though the smile on his face currently might be a bit more sinister looking.

All attacks are made without the intention to fatally injure someone, break weapons or armor, or to maim.

Stats will be listed below with links 
Vigor: 225
Chakra: 50
Speed: 180
Strength: 25

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44339-true-sage-transformation-v7
+90 Vigor & Speed
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44340-true-sage-transformation-cloak-v7#348476
Power - 225
Speed - 225

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44446-sage-art-amplifier-v7
Speed - +25 Buff to Forge
Health - +25 Buff to Forge

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46778-forge-of-hephaestus-v7#363273
Power - 225
Speed - 250
Health - 250

WC:530
TWC:3,360
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:37 pm
Everything had seemed to be within their grasps. Within the overwhelming force that they displayed it would be good to assume that the victory was theirs. Attacks on all fronts would close off any exits and soon overpower the armor he had been wearing thus forcing him down. That was how the plan was supposed to go. Victory was within their reach and he would regret looking down on them. This was there win. Or so he thought. The air began to change around them as if what was certain became unknown. The cyan wisps that began to swirl around Yamato concerned the young Ametsuchi heir to the point where he would grip his sword tightly. All of the attacks had been on course and would strike true but as they came to pass they would overcame by whatever he had done. This had not discouraged the young Ametsuchi but what it did was show him the plain difference between them all. Sheathing his sword his voice would ring out to the other three quite intently," Hotaru. Toran... Back off. This is...our loss. There isn't a way we can get through whatever that cloak he has around him is...and we would be beating our heads against a brick wall at this point. As it pains me to say...its our loss for now," His hands went into his jacket pockets as he huffed, the taste of defeat was strong and yet it wasn't because they were not strong enough. Hell if this had been any other situation this would be their win. But their combined strength at the moment would not overcome those defense and as a smith he saw this. He wasn't going to beat himself over this because it was a matter of time before they could overpower him, but for now he would take this in stride.

If the others listened he would walk over toward Hotaru, waving for Toran to join him as he spoke," You two did rather well for a first time for us fighting together...and I don't say this often or at all for that matter, but I feel as if I can put my life in your hands. We may have had the hand for the moment but soon we will push through that cloak of his...that is my goal and I think it should be yours as well," before he continued he would look at Hotaru's blade and ask a simple question," Might I see your blade for a moment?," if she allowed and handed it over, he would look over the blade itself, his eyes still active and he would smile before handing it back," Come by my forge and i'll do any work you want on it. For a teammate," he didn't do freebies but this may be the only time he would. His eyes would slowly shift over to Yamato, pointing at him with his right index finger as he did," This round isn't yours...and expect us to thoroughly trounce you next we do this...," his index finger would tuck inward as he pointed his right thumb down. One thing about Morio was that he was not going to back down from a challenge. Even if that meant he had to do something extra in order to get to the goal he wanted.

554 WC
TWC: 2894
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:06 pm
Typhon's moment came as the others' attacks collided with their target and he sprung into action, rising from the ground and grabbing a leg with his Mystical Palm. His opponent however seemed unfazed and was instead smiling. A terrifying sight to the inexperienced genin, and he was right beside it. As quickly as he could Ty would try to dash away from Yamato at 95 speed but would end up getting hit by the chakra appendages that were flailing around regardless of his escape attempt. They would batter him to the floor and knock the wind out of the young Canopic.

Laying on the floor Ty would cough and sputter a little as he tried to catch his breath. Remembering the situation he was in he would quickly jolt to his feet facing Yamato. Thankfully he heard a voice from behind him. It looked like the team was satisfied with Yamato's strength and wanted to call off the fight. Ty would let out a sigh of relief and fall heavily back down clutching his surely bruised ribs. He knew it was a losing battle and he still went in anyways. He wasn't sure if that made him brave or stupid but either way he was glad to be getting off as easy as he did. Blindly approaching someone like that could very easily get him killed in the field.

"Oh thank God. I don't think I could have took another hit like that." He'd laugh, slowly getting back to his feet. "You all were really impressive there. Sorry if I got in your way." He would say sincerely.

Looking at this team Ty could feel that he needed to improve, and quickly. Being weak could mean life or death for him or his team. That's not the kind of thing he wanted on his conscience. He would make a point of thinking about this exercise and figuring out what he could improve on. Seeing them all in action though made him feel a bit less nervous. Each one of them seemed strong. It would be reassuring working with them all.

(WC 350)
(TWC 1793)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum