Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Assassin VS Demon! Empty Assassin VS Demon!

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:11 pm
Arantima had posted some Signs in places he knew where Ninja would congregate, hoping to attract some semblance of attention to his current endeavors.

Seeking an Arena partner to test myself against. I can offer little in the way of compensation other than the experience gained from the fight. The VR arena allows us Suna Ninja the opportunity to fight without restriction or fear of death, so I invite anyone who would wish the chance to fight a no hold barred match to come to the VR arena at Noon. I will remove this posting after a week has passed. Accepting almost all challengers. White hair, red eyes, i am quite hard to miss.

Arantima was leaning on the Entry to the VR arena proper and kept an eye open for anyone that seemed to be seeking him out or was holding a copy of the flyer he had left out, as he had left out several such copies. He had to be prepared for anyone to answer that Message and he was not sure that he was, but he was going to give his best and hope that it was going to be good enough. He was not Kitted out in his full armor and weapons, knowing he could get those programmed into the VR arena when the time came, but he did have his Twin Demon lance slung over his back, just in the case that he might need it.

He had been training hard for the last few months and felt that he was almost there.. But there were things missing from his training and he hoped that these styles of sparring matches would help him figure out exactly what it was that he felt was missing from his current arsenal. He was Covered in defense and Utility and offense, or at least that is what he felt but he had to be certain, and the only way to know was to try..

Stat sheet:

326/326 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1268/1268

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 145 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Assassin VS Demon! Empty Re: Assassin VS Demon!

Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:25 am
Shin could be seen making his way through the streets of Sunagakure with a light smirk upon his face, his featureless eyes not giving away that he was looking down at the flyer clenched in his right hand. This was what he needed, a spar against someone that actually knew what they were doing… or at the very least, someone above the standard chaff that made up the lowest rank of the Arena. And, on top of that, it was in some type of fancy virtual arena that would allow himself and his opponent to fight to the death without any drawbacks. He had no idea who posted this truthfully, but the flyer had given him the knowledge that the person was a Sunagakure shinobi of some type… hopefully it wasn’t just a green Genin, but honestly, even that would be a learning experience. He hadn’t had much experience in ACTUALLY fighting those who were trained as Shinobi… he was more skilled at simply assassinating them than fighting. 

With his Byakugan in it’s ‘inactive’ state his blank eyes were rather unassuming, making him look more like a blind-man than a Hyuuga, but even in this state he saw more than anyone aside from a Hyuuga could ever hope to. Before he even turned the corner of the alley he was in he could see the boy leaning against the entrance, watching everyone. It was a face he recognised, the Genin named… Arron, or something like that, from a mission he did some time ago with Itsumi and Enrai. They had only really met in passing, and they hadn’t spoken much in the mission itself… hmm, this would be interesting. 

As he turned the corner he would make his way straight towards the boy, and his smirk would widen as he lifted the flyer up a little higher and extended it.

“Would I be correct in assuming this was left by you?” He would ask, his smooth voice filling the air between them as his empty eyes gazed ahead

WC: 338

Stat Sheet:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:11 pm
Arantima looked up towards Shin and nodded once "I am indeed the one who put that flier.. I just hope I give you a good enough fight to matter for your time. I am Arantima by the way, I believe we met once.. but we didnt talk much during that mission." Arantima had looked shin up and down once let out a soft sigh, he vaguely recalled this one from before.. And recalled as well that they kept themselves close to the chest so he had nothing to really go off of as to their skills, that wouldnt matter though not at the end of the day. He would either win or lose this encounter and more than likely lose.. But it would give him a valuable base line that he could use to gauge his readiness for more dangerous missions.

Arantima gestured for shin to follow him "I've already booked out the VR seats.. If you are unfamiliar with them I can walk you through them if you would like.. But luckily They made it pretty much wear and play."If Arantima was nervous at all it wasn't showing. What was showing was a determination to do something.. anything to prove where he was.. There is a sense to the way he walked that if the Monster of Sunagakure had shown up he still would have walked into this fight the same way, like a samurai knowing he is going to die.

So long as Shin was following Arantima would lead him to the VR Chairs and gesture for shin to settle in as Tima did with his VR seat. He got the headset positioned and ready and made sure that Shin got his in turn before plugging into the VR system!

Arantima opens his eyes and looks around the VR arena which appears as a large round 100 meter Diameter arena stamped with a bronze seal of the Sunagakure ‘Impossible Triangle’ symbol in the center. Surrounding the edge is a 10 meter trench of water being fed continuously from the outer walls, the water trench meets at one end to form a 30 meter wide expanse of water. On the arena itself are several archways, pathways, statues, trees and shrubbery sporadically spaced but leaving plenty of clear ground for fighting.

Arantima is standing currently on the large Bronze seal and looking around for Shin to see when the man appears in the VR space. He is someone who believes in fairness and if Shin is not all that familiar with the space he would allow him to get acclimated to it before starting the fight proper.

437/763 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1268/1268

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:25 am
Shin would give a light smirk at the boys introduction, extending his hand shortly after he first gave his name

“The names Shin. Good to officially meet you Arantima.” He would say with a fanged grin, his own elongated canines making the smile appear a little more intimidating than that of a normal person, but alas, he couldn’t bring himself to care. This kid seemed like a good sort, and he actually wanted to get stronger, which is more than he could say for a lot of the idiots that he’d come across over the years. 

As the kid offered to walk him through it, Shin would nod as his grin grew even wider,

“I’d honestly appreciate it, never really been the type that understood all that technical shit and last thing I wanna do is break anything… I don’t think Mizuki would hesitate to rip my balls off, and I think Junko would help her do it.” The Assassin would say with a light chuckle and a shiver, knowing full well that while he was joking about it the two women in question wouldn’t hesitate to actually do it.

He would do as Arantima said and follow him, before taking his ‘seat’ as was gestured, being sure to watch as the boy put his own headset on, just in case he somehow managed to screw it up by being impatient. 

After putting it on and being ‘plugged in’ Shin would find himself in an entirely new area, some type of giant Arena, although not quite on the same scale as the Bloodworks. He could see the kid waiting near the centre, on a rather large bronze seal that had the symbol of Suna etched into it. With an easy grin Shin would approach, knowing full well this wasn’t the time for any trickery or sneak attacks. They were here to train, and Shin wasn’t looking for something as simple as an easy win against an unsuspecting opponent… he wanted to fight someone that could fight back, and he hoped that Arantima could provide him with that. 

He would come to a stop roughly 2m from the kid, where he would extend his hand once more

“I look forward to the fight, and please, don’t hold back in any way. Use any dirty tricks you want, and expect the same from me.” He would say with the same grin as earlier. Provided Arantima took his hand, Shin would give it a single shake before releasing, and with that he would move to position himself 4m back from his current position, hoping that Arantima would do the same. Provided this was done, the two would be 10m away from each other.

WC: 450
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:48 am
As the kid stood there mindlessly Shin would allow his mind to wander, taking note of just how precisely detailed this strange simulation was. It was amazing that he could feel the lightest of breezes upon his skin despite knowing that he was, in reality, strapped into some strange machine with a device on his head. He could even feel the sunlight as it danced upon his pale skin, It felt so authentic that he truly would never have even questioned it if they had somehow managed to place him within when he wasn’t aware. What was more unnerving to The Assassin though… was the fact that even his Byakugan couldn’t tell anything was wrong , it couldn’t spot any noticeable flaws within this strange virtual world, although he did take note of the fact that the arena they were in was completely devoid of spectators. Hmmm, with a minor pulse of chakra he would activate his Byakugan proper and begin to spread his vision out and away from the stadium… only to see nothing but forest for miles. The forest was strange though, no life of any kind, be it animal or human. Frankly, that was creepy as shit and The Assassin would deactivate his Byakugan so that he could stop looking at such an unnerving sight. As he continued to wait patiently for the kid to make the first move, Shin would allow his mind to begin to wander, thinking of those that he had met during his time within Sunagakure. 

He was thankful that he’d never met the infamous Kenshin Uzumaki, The Ragdoll and the First Kazekage of New Sunagakure… that man was the truest definition of a Monster, one that many had tried to kill over the years and had only gotten stronger because of the attempts. He recalled one particularly vicious rumor that he’d heard some years ago back in Rice Country… apparently the man had lost his temper within his former village and tore the mind of a well respected civilian doctor to shreds, in the process turning one of the smartest and most knowledgeable men in the world into little more than a drooling vegetable. The worst part was, he knew this information was true… Hoshigakure still had an active bounty out on him, and it detailed that along with some of his self made techniques. He was an Assassin, and he was not easy to scare… but there was no amount of money that could make him decide to try his luck against that man, because he knew that in the end the likelihood was rather high that he would end up strapped to a table and being dissected whilst still living. Okay, maybe not that since the man was noted to be far too intelligent for that… but he would almost certainly die screaming. 

He had however, met with the successor to The Monster, Mizuki… even now just the thought of their meeting made his blood begin to boil ever hotter, and he could swear that he was able to feel her claws lightly tracing over his throat and jaw like in their initial meeting. Heh, who would have thought that some random vagrant trying to enter the village through all the legal channels would be enough to gain the attention of The Kazekage herself. She had seen through him in an instant, and he too had seen all he needed to see of her… she was no Village-Nin, not truly… She was an Assassin through and through, just like he was, loyal only to herself and those that benefitted her. The fact that she had managed to become the head of a village, and the fact that said village was Sunagakure… It made him wonder if perhaps she was skilled enough to have fooled The Ragdoll, or whether the man was fully aware of what she was and had allowed her the power as some strange experiment or test. In the end it mattered little, and he wasn’t about to waste his effort pondering strange and pointless questions that he would never find the answers to. He still needed to get more powerful and capable though… because that intriguing woman had offered him work, work he desperately wished to accept, but also wouldn’t care to take just yet… he was not powerful enough to fulfill the tasks she would assign. 

The next face that popped into his mind was Junko… and much like Mizuki, the thought of the woman alone was enough to make his heart beat just a touch faster. She wasn’t as intimidating as Mizuki, although she was by no means weak… no, that woman could likely tear him apart should she actually desire to. She was simply… more human than Madame Kazekage, and that was part of the reason why Shin was far more drawn to Junko. She was sarcastic and sadistic, acidic and brash… very similar to himself in many ways, but very different in many others, and that is part of what kept him intrigued… she kept him on his toes. He had managed to convince her to go to dinner with him a few times now, and while she had certainly warmed to him more than when they had first met… she held him at a distance, and he could understand why. She was a loyal Village-Nin whilst he was an admitted mercenary and assassin with loyalty only to himself… any relationship between them was doomed to fail. That knowledge was held by both of them, and perhaps that was why they were each fine with an arrangement focussing more on simply having fun where they could. This fun took many forms, although more often than not it was contests and fights… god those were fun, and he would certainly remember her fondly when he eventually left Suna. 

The only other that truly sprung to mind was Enrai, an enigma of a man that he enjoyed working with and hoped he would continue to work with for some time.

Shin would eye the youth standing brainlessly before him in distaste, feeling as though he had been waiting for months now for the kid to do something, ANYTHING, but alas, it seemed as though there wasn’t a single thought behind those glassy and vacant eyes of his. 

“Absolutely pathetic… spacing out so completely in front of your enemy, leaving yourself open to any kind of attack… I’m quite tempted to bury a kunai in your gut just to see whether that would get your attention or not, but frankly, I’m over this shit now. I’m going, I’d wish you luck with your training but from what I can see you’re content to just mindlessly sit there and pretend to train inside of some fucking video game.” 

Bah, he was bored now and this was obviously going nowhere, so he set about figuring out how to disconnect from the arena… something that took him longer than he would ever care to admit, but eventually he did succeed in getting out. Once disconnected he would stand from the chair and eye Arantima… he was quite tempted to lash out with a kick to the boys temple to see whether that would knock some sense back into him, but in the end he simply chose to walk away and leave the seemingly braindead youth to whatever twisted and deluded fantasies has taken hold of him so completely. 

WC: 1238

[Exit]

TWC: 2026

Memorizing the chakra signature of Arantima

1493 words towards Sovereign Will, claiming (25% max stat discount. Other 2257 words trained here

500 words towards Natural Assassin's Gaze, 1750 WC remaining (25% max stat discount)
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 am
Disputing claim of my chakra signiture as Shin had been retired and thus all threads exited at time of retirement. That is the only reason I had not played my own exit at the tine since we had both dropped interest in the thread.

Likewise My character is no longer even in the village for this thread to count.

Nor was I notified of a renewed interest in the thread. I was only made aware of a post in it due to my notifications.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:21 am
Given that I had spoken with staffers regarding this claim before making this post or claiming it, I am disputing the dispute. You may not be within the village anymore but I had never officially exited this thread, I had chakra sensory at the time it was made (as shown in my earlier stat page post) and all I was missing was some WC. As I mentioned, I spoke to staffers regarding this and I was told so long as I hit the WC this was legal, so I'm doing it. Feel free to call for a BM or whatever would be needed if you still disagree
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:37 am
No. You actually did leave the thread and every previous thread you were in when you retired shin in the first place. Now that he is reclaimed he doesnt have acess to make new posts in this thread. I am not disputing you claim over wc that was already present in this thread but adding new wc to it that I can in no way legally respond to. 

Ive taken it up with staff on my own. We will see how it goes.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:42 pm
Hello, 

I see both sides in this dispute. Looking at similar situations in the past, I feel chakra memorization would have gone through even with the circumstances since it doesn't always translate as flagging. But with Arantima contesting it and the rules about retired/inactive characters being removed for the topics, we will have to void the claim.

Shin will be allowed the rest of his claims from the wc produced. Actions taken and words said will be considered not canon and thus filler.

That's all, folks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum