Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:17 pmAkabayashi TerumiPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Today at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetYesterday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionYesterday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaYesterday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
21 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

The Ghost at Jashin's Bed(Mission/Solo) Empty The Ghost at Jashin's Bed(Mission/Solo)

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:33 pm
Mission Details:
[/size]

Ise stood in the center of Yugakure, partially dazed as well as confused. He honestly didn’t, or couldn’t for that matter, remember why he was there in the seemingly creepy looking village, as well how he even got there. “Wait … why in the hell am I here again!?” he mentally asked himself. The young Uchiha had tried to come up with an answer, however, one did not come to him. He shrugged while letting out a sigh and said to himself, “Well, I’m here so I might as well make the best of it,” Ise had said, while noticing that it was also getting dark out. Did the day just pass him by, or was something seriously … off? Despite not knowing the answer to that question, he decided that it would more than likely be a good idea to stay somewhere until he was able to head back to Hoshigakure. Ise, looking around for some sort of Inn, managed to finally find out on the other side of town, which had taken about a good thirty minutes to pass through Yugakure’s streets. He couldn’t help but stare at the Inn’s sign. “Jashin’s Bed? … What in the hell is a Jashin, anyway?” He thought to himself. He dismissed the question he had just mentally questioned, and walked inside. 

When he had opened the door, it loudly creaked as he slowly opened it, which made the young Uchiha cringe. “Uh … Hello!? I-I’m wanting to pay for a room for the night if you have one!?” Ise had called out, seeing that no one was behind the front desk when he had entered inside. However, the lights were on, and there was even music playing from an old record player behind the front desk. It wasn’t his kind of music per se, but if whoever owned the Inn, then perhaps they liked it, and Ise figured there was nothing wrong with that. After a few more minutes of waiting, someone slowly walked out from the back room, walking towards the center of the front desk where Isemori stood. “So, you’d like to stay for the night I take it?” The man said, having an odd smile stretched across his face. Even though Ise thought it was creepy, he decided to be as nice as possible. “Y-yeah! Just for the night, though. How much is it?” Ise had asked, beginning to pull out his wallet in order to pay him, however, that was when the front desk clerk spoke up and said, “Oh, no need to pay if it’s just one night. Besides, we’ll be going out of business starting tomorrow anyway, so might as well enjoy a free room, yes?”  The desk clerk said to the young Uchiha, his creepy smile beginning to look more distinct as he spoke. 

“Y-yeah! I guess so!” Ise said, trying his best to still not say that the guy’s smile was creepy. “Let’s hope that that’s the only thing that’s disturbing about this place,” Ise thought to himself. The man behind the front desk quickly grabbed one of the many room keys hanging up on the wall, and then gave it to Ise. Ise quickly glanced at the number that was on the key chain. “Room 306. So, I’m on the third floor,” Ise thought to himself. “If there is anything you need, don’t be afraid to call the front desk using the telephone in your room,” The front desk clerk had said, as Ise made his way up the steps. After making his way up the steps, he made his way down the hall, quickly finding room 306. The keychain jingled slightly as he took the key; unlocking the door to his room. However, just as he had opened it, he could have swore that he not only heard what sounded like a someone running down the other hall that was ahead of him, however, since his eyes weren’t directly focused in that general direction, he felt that maybe the corner of his eyes were playing tricks on him when he looked up towards the sound of someone running. After all, there was no one there. “It was probably nothing,” Ise said aloud in a nonchalant tone, quickly entering his room; shutting the door behind him, but as he did a figure appeared from the corner, once again out of his field of vision.  

He plopped down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling fan that was slowly turning above him. The silence being the only thing that was there with him. Ise felt like he could fall asleep right then and there, however, the sound of the wall between his room and the room next door had a loud banging sound coming from it, making him shoot up from the bed, now standing up in alarm. He faced the wall where the loud bang came from, only for the sound to happen again. “What’s going on in there!? Should I … go check and see if everything’s alright?” The young Uchiha thought, and then, not even a second later, there was a scream coming from behind the very same wall. This made Ise quickly head out of his room, rushing towards door that was room 307. He stepped back, only to send his leg towards the door, kicking it open. However, after he kicked the door down, there was no one there … “That’s … impossible! I could have sworn I heard a woman screaming!” Ise thought to himself. That was when he heard what sounded like a girl giggling while running past the doorway behind Ise. Ise turned swiftly, but once again, there was no one there. “Okay. I’m officially losing it. Get yourself together, Ise!” the young Uchiha said, slapping his cheeks with his two hands. 

Ise walked out of the room, not really sure how he’d be able to explain to the front desk clerk that he broke a door that wasn’t even to his own room he was staying in. As Ise was about to go back to his room, he was stopped once again, hearing the same giggling from before. Not only that, but there was a sudden chill in the air, as if the room temperature had suddenly dropped with no logical explanation. “Iiiiiiiiiissssseeee!” a voice from behind him said, which made the young Uchiha’s skin crawl. Ise slowly turned his head, looking behind him to see what looked like a little girl with long hair that hid her face. Her skin was pale, similar to the color of her nightgown that the little girl was wearing. “Come play with me Iiiiiissseee! Forever, and ever and, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” the voice of the little girl dramatically changed at the very end of her statement, going from creepy to absolutely terrifying. It sounded demonic, which made Ise bolt the other way, down the steps, completely rushing out the front doors of Jashin’s bed. He didn’t stop either the moment he had made back outside on the streets of Yugakure. “Okay. Ghosts are real and I think I might need to change my pants!” Ise said to himself, still running, and not even thinking about looking back at that god-awful, ghost-infested Inn known as Jashin’s Bed.

WC: 1208

Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

The Ghost at Jashin's Bed(Mission/Solo) Empty Re: The Ghost at Jashin's Bed(Mission/Solo)

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:19 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum