Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota] Empty It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota]

Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:57 pm
Mission Details:
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota] Empty Re: It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota]

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:40 pm
Waking up one morning, Hiroki was ready fo-

Wait a second...where was he? This wasn't the place where Hiroki had fallen asleep? Nor did it appear to be Kumogakure...or even...day time for that matter...it was still night? How odd. Standing up, he looked around to get a better sense of his surroundings.

It was a bit misty, but not too much to the point where one couldn't see; the mist was also hanging down towards the ground, fully dispersing before it would even reach eye level. Hiroki appeared to be in a wooded area, with dense trees, brush, and other shrubbery behind him. From the looks of it, it would seem that one almost couldn't go that way. On the other hand, there was a single, dirt path leading before him as well.

Curious to see where it would lead, the boy began to stride down it rather cautiously. He didn't know what could possibly be lurking within this mist, so he moved as quiet as possible with a kunai at the ready just in case things started to get ugly.

About 50 meters down the road, it eventually came to a clearing that had numerous figures scattered throughout the opening. Counting, it had seemed to be about a total of 15 humanoid forms. Keeping his distance, Hiroki focused his eyes to try and make out what exactly what they were, but at this distance still, he wasn't able to tell right off.

WC: 239
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota] Empty Re: It was a graveyard smash. [Hiroki and Kota]

Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:51 pm
Kota was feeling pretty good. He had escaped the hotel after some time. The earlier feeling of creepiness vanished but he lost his two travel companions. Kota ducked into the woods after the event and decided to look around. He felt more at home in the woods and was not bothered by the trees and other noises. The sounds of the forest were actually comforting in a nostalgic sense.

A faint sound of music was picked up by Kota. It sounded fun and pumping, as a hypnotic rhythm filled the sounds. Kota walked into a clearing to a strange view. Fourteen other people were present dancing to the music. Food and refreshments were kept on a small side table. The people at first glance looked to be in costume like Kota. When taking a closer look one would notice that the costumes were too life-like. One lady that had a translucent shine to her looked semi-transparent.  Another guy with long nails, and fangs reached through her to grab a cup of a punch-like substance.

“Hello there Deer. We hardly ever get sexy things like you around here.” Kota turned to see that one of the party goers got closer to him. A man that was built like a lumberjack, with enough hair on his body to cover an Armenian family during the winter. Kota was into the twink type, the man here exuded a masculine energy that made him feel challenged.

The man was smiling as Kota checked him out. “Yeah. I stay busy having fun and running errands.” The wolf guy smiled even wider as Kota said fun. Kota could see the nostrils of the man flare as he inhaled deeply.

“You smell great. Like a great lay with an odd human tinge. Did you not take the lifeless pill? It would be a shame if one of these leeches attacked you before I got a chance to have my way.”

Before Kota could follow up. He spotted a pair of eyes. It looked like another person arrived.

WC: 339
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:53 pm
Still keeping a close eye on the individuals within the center of the clearing, Hiroki remained still for now. He would need to come up with some sort of plan before going in there. Especially if these 15 people turned out to be hostiles. That would basically be a death sentence to just casually saunter on over. Or maybe...no. The thought of what if he actually did just walk right over, acting as if he belonged there? Maybe no one would notice? Would that work? No, there was no way that would work, and Hiroki didn't intend on finding out; he would much rather miss that shot by not taking it entirely.

However, he also realized that he couldn't just stand there forever. A bunch of different possibilities on a course of action immediately began running through his head. The 18 year old could immediately cross off trying to find high ground, unless he just wanted to remain within the...relative safety of the woods? Then again, Hiroki wasn't even sure if the woods were guaranteed to be safe, there was no telling what or who might be calling it their home. There was the possibility of sending in a clone, which could theoretically do the trick. Granted, did he really wanna start wasting his chakra now? That was the main issue when it came to that idea; he wasn't sure if even that would work the way he'd want it to.

Well, for the most part, it was really starting to seem like Hiroki had no choice in this matter but to just try heading over. But when doing so, he would make sure to still be ready just in case the worst case scenario would start to actually play out.

So, this is exactly what he had begun to do. Putting his kunai back into his pouch, Hiroki began to just...confidently walk over. Head held high, acting as if he almost owned the place, he drew closer to the figures that were in front of him. As the prankster did begin to get closer, he was finally able to make out what they were doing at the very least. It had seemed to him that the majority of the group was dancing to music which he just started to hear. What was this? Some sort of secret rave or something? If that was the case, then maybe Hiroki had nothing to worry about after all. Maybe, just maybe, it turned out that these people were nice possibly?? Hopefully??

Approaching even more, now about 10 meters away from where most of the group was assembling, he was able to finally tell just what exactly those people were...and they weren't actual people...? What on earth...? Hiroki thought. There were ghosts, skeletons, some zombies, and even a few other various monstrous humanoids. For the most part though, it looks like Hiroki had gone unnoticed so far.

Continuing further into what he could now clearly tell was actually a cemetery, thats when his eyes stumbled upon two of the party goers talking. They seemed to be human at least. Well, the one certainly did. The other was a very large, hairy man. Considering what he was seeing, there was a high chance that the bigger dude was some sort of werewolf or other were-creature, if those existed that is. For some odd reason though, Hiroki still just couldn't fully believe what was going on here.

In order for his plan to be a success though, he made sure not to display signs of fear, instead just opting to make his way over to those two he had seen. Upon walking up to them, Hiroki just casually said to the two "Great party, but I'm rather confused though. Wha- I mean, who, are you guys?"

WC: 625
TWC: 864
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:56 pm
Kota could only look at the new guy like he was slow. Kota could be considered to be a newly minted ninja, even as a weak genin he knew two things. Gather as much information as possible, and never reveal your hand. If these things were hostile to outsiders the man would become fish food. As the two held no relation Kota did not feel like helping him, nor would he kick the man into an unfavorable position. The best course of action was neutrality. He would act like the situation demands on him.

“The name is Kota. I am a sexy deer.” He gave the newcomer a wink as well. Using some of his sex appeal, as he wanted to calm the guy down enough to talk to him alone. 

The wink was not missed by the werewolf who gave a huff. “I guess the smaller human type is more your thing. You walk over smelling like white honey then flirt with someone else. You should really be one of those cubus types. Playing hard to get or going for a 3 time party.” Kota felt a twitch of annoyance on his eye. He could tolerate pushy but the man was one second away from being stabbed.

[“Yoooo geeks and ghouls. The party is really pumping. I want everyone to get on the dancefloor. This is not up for debate. Disobey and you may lose your head as well.” Kota looked up to see a headless man speaking at a makeshift music system. It was creepy as the words came from the head next to him. If Kota did not get the explanation from the jounin from earlier. He would claim he was under some genjutsu. That or on the best drugs of his life.

The werewolf walked away to hit the dance floor. Trying to show some seductive moves. The werewolf could have had a lot of great skills. Great dancer was not one. The view was like watching a bandit get hit with a stick.

“I am glad he left. We can head over to another area and have a decent talk. You don’t look like you came from my village. I would have recalled a handsome Suna nin like you. Then again I have not been on top of my game. I even missed a cute face earlier.” Kota trailed off and looked at the party going monsters.

The party was starting to pick up and Kota was feeling nervous. A select few monsters around him started to look drunk as the drink flowed. You could not be a frequent tavern hopper without knowing the signs of a party that could go out of hand. If they were lucky everything would be fine. It was just that Kota was not feeling the luckiest. If instincts proved correct this would go south. If they were monsters, Kota and the mysterious ninja would be the only humans. Leaving his back to a man he did not know as well as a possible fight wiped the smile off his face.

“If you are human I hope you can at least hold up in a fight or run. These monsters are getting too rowdy. It could lead to a possible fight.” Kota eternally swore being without his bow was one of the worst things to happen to him. Given the chance he would try to find a way to keep it on him.

WC: 573 TWC: 912
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:38 pm
Ah yes.

Wing manning.

Cock blocking.

Home wrecking; well in this case, home improvement.

What do all these things have in common? Hiroki was extremely good at them, and those were defining words for the teen. The flirts from the other human, Kota, most certainly hadn't gone unnoticed. The partial flirt from the other hairy dude didn't go unnoticed either, however that most certainly wouldn't be reciprocated back. Although said hairy dude was somewhat attractive, keyword somewhat there, it still didn't change the fact that the guy was a literal monster. Not too mention, he just seemed kinda douchey too, like one of those masc4masc gays. Hiroki rolled his eyes towards the lumberjack and flicked his hand to shoo him away. It didn't really matter if the werewolf was already leaving for the dance floor, the Kumo nin still did it anyways. After which he said "Well it looks like this deer is mine. Now tata."

With that being settled and now out of the way, Hiroki was able to put all his attention into the sole seemingly normal one here. Sizing Kota up with his light, and rather dreamy blue eyes, he couldn't help but smile with all the compliments being thrown his direction. It was nice change for once, hearing all this praise. It was something the boy hadn't been able to hear in a long. Eyebrows raised though, Hiroki couldn't help but to pose the question "Just handsome, eh? I'll remember that for later." A playful tone of tone of voice left his lips while forming that sentence, loud enough for the previous guy to hear, but not loud enough to cause too much of a scene. Hiroki was extremely petty like that after all, so why not riff off of it? He also gave his now confirmed fellow ninja a wink as well, before continuing on "Ah, you see. Therein lies the problem. I'm from Kumogakure you see. And I'm rather confused as to how I got here. One moment I was sleeping, and then I woke up here. But, seeing as you're here, I'm not complaining too much now." In this moment, Hiroki had to kind of stifle a laugh. This would sure be fun.

As the two were now relatively alone, at least out of earshot from the other party goers, he could immediately sense the shift in tension; going from light hearted and flirtatious to serious within a matter of seconds. Hiroki was actually seemingly feeling quite the opposite from his fellow shinobi. As the time was passing on, he was actually feeling better about the situation; more confident with things going as planned. It certainly helped that he wouldn't be doing this completely alone now. But 14 against 2 wasn't the best odds. Then again, if someone couldn't handle these odds sometimes, were they really a ninja? Throughout everyone's career, they would almost certainly encounter dangerous odds such as this. Hell, sometimes, it could be even worse. It's not like the monsters could actually use things like ninjutsu. At least, according to his very very brief knowledge, but he was by no means an expert at this stuff.

Listening to Kota's concerns, he offered a warm, reassuring smile. Hiroki would try his best to make sure that the cutie wasn't about to bug out if a fight broke out. He couldn't afford to not have both of them on their a game in case of the worst case scenario. "I am indeed, a human as it would turn out. And luckily for the both of us, I have an idea. A good idea, and it might just go off with a bang...if you catch my drift there." Hopefully, Kota would be able to pick up the implied meaning there. Just to add an extra measure to clue him in, Hiroki's hand briefly moved to his ninja pack while saying that.

WC: 643
TWC: 1,507
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:06 am
The fact that things were going downhill made Kota uneasy. Still he could not shake the feeling that the air was getting dangerous. An air that only heightened his senses of the world around him, as if a fire was in his veins. Filling him with an air of excitement. It was the adrenaline of danger. The same type of high that one would feel skydiving, or in other extreme sports. This was the rush that Kota was starting to feel.

Kota only raised an eyebrow at the mysterious kumo ninja speaking to him at first. It was hard to believe that a person from Kumo could make it to this party. It was also a fact that he made it all the way from Suna to here. The area as far as climate, stars, and plants proved that he was not close to Suna. They were still on the same continent. If their current location was closer to Suna or Kumo was not something Kota could gleam.

Taking a step back, Kota decided to relax. He could at least escape if he needed to. It would not hurt to flirt with the foreign ninja and see what his plan was. It could never hurt him if he thought the plan was viable. “I guess Kumo has finally gotten something of value. A bleeding shame you are not from Suna.” Kota was giving a smile that was all teeth. It was a predatory thing that he picked up when training with Aratima. Looking at Hiroki as if he was a tasty snack.

Taking a few steps to get inside Hiroki’s space, Kota leaned forward as if he was intent on listening. At this point Hiroki would be able to feel Kota’s breath on his body. An inch of movement would have them touching under the cover of the pale moonlight. A sneer could be seen on the werewolf face if one bothered to look. The lumbering wolf man balked away from the party, as if the site of Kota’s disdain insulted him, that or the fact that the deer was getting closer to someone else.

“If it is a plan that goes with a bang. I can say it sounds fun. I am very willing to hear it out. What is your plan… Uhm? Sorry, I do not believe I have had the pleasure of gaining your name.” Kota would give the man a moment to answer. Even tell his plan if he wanted to. Depending on how interesting it was would change his course of actions.

WC: 427   TWC: 1,339
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:57 pm
With the sound of the wind whirring behind him, Hiroki passively noticed the light from the moon began to change. It shifted from the eerie, yellowish tint to that of an orange light; much resembling the shade of a pumpkin. The light slowly waned from the previous to the latter over the course of a few minutes. All the while, the wind had begun to pick up around the two standing around at the rave. This was loud enough to make the sound of the music which was once blasting loudly through the night, echoing from the natural positioning of the forest surrounding them, to become quieter. Softer. The rhythmic beats from it weren't entirely drowned out however. They were still present to the point where spirits, no pun intended, were still lifted. For the most part, it had seemed as if the monsters currently gathered there as well either didn't notice this shift in things, or were just completely unfazed by the seemingly supernatural difference in weather. Luckily for the two of them, it also seemed as if no one was really paying them any attention with the exception of the lumberwolf guy.

Light blue eyes meeting the dark haired shinobi's own shining ones, there was a joyous feeling overcoming him. The mere presence was enough to bring an ease in the current situation. A feeling of relaxation. This feeling however was a bit short-lived. As quick as it had washed over the rather short lad, it had gotten up and left. The toothy smile which had an appearance of a wolves was probably what had caused this, yet at the same time, maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was just because of the fact that it was off-putting to see said smile from someone in a deer costume. Roki didn't pay too much mind to this though, eyes peering back as he went on to respond "Kumo has always had value." A change of facial expressions was clear on his own face now. Going from a playful smile with bright eyes to a look which had basically added the words mhmmm, sure. The teen knew this was /probably/ meant to be a playful comment, but still he didn't appreciate the smack talk about his village. But, since he was cute, this other person would get a pass for saying it.

Then, the Suna lad had moved closer to him, getting essentially right up in his face. Hiroki held his breath for a moment, not knowing what could possibly happen in this instant. Was he about to attack? Not knowing the person added a factor of unpredictability to this. It wasn't until a few moments of silence had passed, the only noise being that from the leaves rustling in the heavy breeze and the melodic music, that he had realized nothing bad was about to happen between them. The other was just apparently listening carefully and flirtatiously in his own manner. After the question had arised about what exactly this plan was, and who he was, the Kumogakure troublemaker simply replied "The name's Hiroki Shimada. And you are? Also, it's better if I would show you." What once was a rather tense tone had now switched back to light and playful, as he decided to go along with things. "Take this and walk 10 meters away. Catch any stragglers for me." A kunai and explosion tag were produced from the ninja bundle strapped along the boy's belt, and given to the tall Suna guy. Before leaving this dude to go start the plan, he would listen to any remarks being said first.

Mist still creeping at hip level, Hiroki's body and attention was now turned towards the dance floor. Where only 13 of the original 15 had remained. Obviously the deer was excluded, but another one was now gone. That's when it had hit him. The Werewolf had left. This could be a good thing, a great thing actually. But on the other hand, it could be bad. That werewolf could easily remember the events that happened here tonight, and try to enact it's revenge. Nonetheless, the show must go on, as one could say. Roki would gave the nameless human a few minutes to get out of the area. During these few minutes, he would also be making his way to the other side of the group, close enough to where all of them would be caught within 10 meters of himself, but far enough to not catch his partner in this scheme.

Minutes had ticked by until out of nowhere, the lightning user had jumped as high as he could into the air; the handseals, horse, bird, ox were formed in that order. And a spherical shape comprised of lightning chakra shot forth from him, encapsulating the group of zombies, and skeletons, and ghosts. Oh, my. Frying 10 of the 13, and the speakers, it was now almost dead silent. The breeze, which actually hadn't picked up, sounded louder now due to nothing else being heard. The only ones remaining were the zombie DJ, and 2 which were out of range due to Hiroki going a bit too far away. This wasn't a call for alarm though as he just shouted "Now!" Unleashing a shuriken aimed towards the DJ's head, which had sunk itself between the eyes.

With enough faith in his newfound ally to hit the remaining two, he called out "I'm sure we'll meet again sometime!" And used the sudden chaos which he created to make his leave. Back towards the treeline, at least. From there he would remain a second or two, briefly glancing back. Eyes resting upon a single deer in a field, before closing ever-so gently.

WC: 948
TWC: 2,455
Mission WC achieved
Claims:
4,100 Ryo
20 AP
6 Tickets
1,750 words to False Darkness
500 words to Ninjutsu Amplifier
205 words to Sky Sword Shattering
Thread Exit
Stats: 24 total; 10 to Vigor, 6 to Chakra, 5 to Speed, 3 to Strength
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:41 pm
Approved
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:50 pm
Kota stifled the annoyance that gathered in his mind, as he ignored it when Hiroki was annoyed about the smack talk about Kumo. He just pretended the man did not forget his name. Kota had already introduced himself earlier. The cloud ninja almost made Kota doubt his own appeal.

Really. I did not bring any weapons with me. At first Kota was not too thrilled about the so-called plan. He was pretty much uncovered in his costume. Where would he possibly pull a weapon to help out from. All he could do was form an elemental arrow out of fire. He used it as a makeshift shiv and started stabbing to death. It was an easy job as Kota knew how to move.

Slipping out of the place was easy enough. Thanks to the rampant chaos the duo had caused it left Kota plenty of time to escape. He was able to find himself merrily skipping out of the field. Happy with all the destruction they had caused, as no innocents got hurt. 

WC: 161 TWC: 1500
[Exit]

Claims:
My skill beloved presence doubles mission rewards. 8,200 (8,000 for mission and 200 for genin bonus) and 40 AP rewarded.

6 Tickets

15 SP all going to speed

1,500 words to learn Shadow Clone
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum