Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

g-g-g-ghost(mision) Empty g-g-g-ghost(mision)

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:24 pm
mission details:

Pinochio woke up, sitting strait up with opened blood shot eyes. He'd had THE dream again. You know the one. He was in the middle of an intense battle, The field was filled with bodies. Behind him Saya laid unconscious, her chest barelly shifting with shalow breaths. He drew back the kasurai gama, preparing to end the foe who dared to attack the village hidden in the mist, and......

His weapon was spaghetti.

He hated that dream. After a minute, he his voice hoarsed from the screeching. He glanced around, to find he was in a hotel room?! There were two beds. The one he was in, and a second near the wall with WHY WAS SAYA EVEN HERE?! WHAT KIND OF STUPID DREAM WOR--Oh. No wait. It wasn't saya. THe long lengths of hair sprawled out across the coverings was black. Ai? She glanced up, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"i... I was woken from the most lovely dream. We were all together in matching oufits, walking through a furniture store. Saya had Icecream. " It took her a few moments to realize that this wasn't her bed. It felt exactly like her bed, but instead of the tiny terror known as our dear protagonist, PInochio sat up glancing about in fear. Well that isn't good.

"Ai. Listen. Were in some sort of wierd dream world. It looks like we appeared in a hotel this time. I've done this twice. The first time one of my teammates tried to kill us.... He... She? Heck. What did they look like. Crap. ANYWAY It's important to know that this is a wierd dream world. It doesn't seem like we can die but its also dificult to get out of this. I think we have some sort of task we have to do?" Ai listened intently. It didn't seem like a mission kind of place. I mean. It was a very small bedroom. What could they possibly do here?

"Well. If this is a wierd dream mission, they picked a lovely place to start us off. This bed is so plush, and theres just the right ammount of blanket." It was here, that it happened. THere was a knocking. At first they both looked towards the door, but oddly the sound didn't come form their right. Pinochio instinctively unlatched the weapon at his side, slipping from the bed and falling about a foot to land on the ground. He is very short.

"Maybe... Maybe we should leave it alone? " Ai also pulled herself form the bed. She didn't exactly have any weapons, and she wasn't sure how far up they were, but thankfully she didn't have any wood style techniques, so that wasn't too much of a problem.

"Right. I'll check the door. Yanno. Just in case." HE inched towards the plain white door. THe more he took in the area, the more he realized it wasn't very clean. He would need to speak to the manager after all of this was over.

(501)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

g-g-g-ghost(mision) Empty Re: g-g-g-ghost(mision)

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:36 pm
He opened the door quickly. His weapon was leveled to strike, and even as he glanced out the opening his worries got the better of him. Instead of opening the doorway and attacking if there was a thread ahead of him, he swung downward as the door slip open. The result was his kasurai gama sticking in the top of the door as he flung it open, the force of which sent him flying as his now attached weapon threw him ass over tea kettle into the wall. he slid down slowly until his feet touched the ground again.

"I... I don't think that worked how you wanted it to. Theres no one there though. Maybe we just thought we hea--" As she spoke, the knocking came again. It was louder this time and clearly coming from the door that granted entrance between rooms in case two rooms were purchased by the same family. Well that wasn't good.

"Stay back Ai. I'll handle this threat. If something attacks, I don't want you getting in the way." THe look she gave him was priceless. While there was no arguement that he knew his way around a weapon, They'd all agreed unanimously that it would be better for Ai to take part in the kiri tournament because just at base, her blood was significantly more powerful. He could tank some damage though.

"I could summon Ragnar. Or use an are of effect technique to just destroy the whole wall. Maybe its not so--" THere was a scream, followed by meniacle laughter. Then the knocking happened again. It was more urgent this time. If the first two were someones knuckles rapping with varying weight against the door, this was clearly someone pounding with their whole fist. The two looked back to each other, fear flowing through their forms.

"....maybe you SHOULD get it. I mean. uh. No I got this." With all the zeal he could muster, he swung the door open once more. THen immediately slammed it closed again. Behind the door, was the same werewolf who had tried to bite his head off.

".....Yea. That didn't look good. Here move. " She shuffled to the front of the room. Taking the handle for the second door in her hands she formed hand seals quickly. Amplifying her ninjutsu, she allowed the power of her clan to flow thorugh her form. A bright blue light began to glow off her skin as the aspect of the second hokage filled her with strength. She had everything set up, and the jutsu was on its last seal. She just needed to open the door and fire it off.

INch by inch the door slid open. Fear filled eyes glanced past the entry way and...

It was defintely a werewolf, but it wasn't murata. THe wolf wore a black tuxedo. In front of him, was a large silver cart with metal trays.

"Sorry to bother miss. I've brought complimentary room service." It would seem that the haunting of Yugakure was a waiter.

(TWC 1006 claiming 2k ryo, 10 ap, and 4 event tickets on both pinochio and Ai. Putting 1006 towards anything goes style (1006/2k) with mizukage permission as i made it and claiming 20 ap on Ai. exit, topic closed.)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:32 pm
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:10 am
fixing claims after issue brought up in discord. new wc claims are as follows

Putting 1000 towards anything goes style (1006/2k) with mizukage permission as i made it and 6 wc towards syrup capture field on ai plus 20 ap on pinochio

all mission claims remain the same .
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:30 pm
Reapproved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum