Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Yo
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 30650

Hunter Games Round I - Koutaku vs. Ai - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Koutaku vs. Ai

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Before anything else, the held handseal of one of Koutaku’s two clones, caused another set of five earth spears to surge upwards from the ground. Each spear formed in its own location. One rose from the ground at its 65 speed such that it was 5 meters to the right of the rightmost spear, whereas its twin rose 5 meters to the left of the leftmost. At the same time, the earth spears that had initially almost struck Ai’s chakra threads suddenly grew more spears out of them, aimed horizontally so that they stabbed inwards at 65 speed and power. They were aimed such that if the otter moved forwards or backward, he would find their piercing tips impaling him upon arrival. The fifth and final earth spear would rise from the earth 3 meters behind Koutaku. Further, given that there were only 18 meters between Koutaku and the Couch Puppet when the shinobi threw his shuriken, he would not be utilizing the entirety of his wire. Nonetheless, he would be using most of it and it would end up in the hands—and between the midsection slats—of the Couch. At the same time, Koutaku used the Seal of Confrontation at max speed. Immediately, a subtle wind whipped at his hair and clothes as a technique activated.

Wind Release: Wind Rejuvenation

Instantly, Koutaku felt a surge in his chakra and muscles, his speed going from its normal max (140), to a quantity beyond (190). Truly it was as if he’d been invigorated, both his spirit and his body surging with new life. With his gaze set forwards—though he was watching the projectile from the corner of his vision—Koutaku began another set of handseals. Given the speed of the cero verses Koutaku’s new velocity, it wouldn’t have traveled more than a few inches by the time the young man had finished his handseals. The first set of 4, which he performed with one hand, allowed him to activate Temple Style: Discovery of an Incomplete Truth, enhancing the health of his wire up to 130. Immediately after, the young man and one of his clones performed the handseals for his other two techniques. At the same time, Koutaku sped up to 190 speed and his clones slowed down to 100. Swiftly, he overtook them over the space of 1 meter. The two clones fell into single-file behind him, with each clone maintaining a distance of 5 meters behind Koutaku, running single-file with 2 meters between the two. As they got into their new formation, Koutaku would slow to 140 speed.

Tiger - Boar - Dog - Dragon - Rat

Tiger - Dog - Tiger - Dog
Ninjutsu Amplifier: Wind Release - Vacuum Great Sphere

As this occurred, they all finished the necessary handseals at 190 and 140 speed respectively and so the young man’s other two techniques went off, but with a catch. Rather than originating from Koutaku’s person, the explosion of wind chakra channeled through the first technique he’d activated: Temple Style - Discovery of an Incomplete Truth. Nonetheless, it remained undetectable until the entire explosion released from the wire inside of Couch’s midsection where Ai had had the puppet’s slats open for the wire to pass through.

As a result, the A rank wind affinity technique would expand outwards with blunt force from the center of her puppet with a power of 129 and speed of 131. The explosion would expand outwards rapidly at the aforementioned speed until it had reached its maximum diameter of 50 meters. Anything struck would take 129 damage from the force of the winds and be thrown at jutsu power if their strength is less than the power of the blast.

As the technique detonated, the forward clone would notice the exact trajectory of the sphere that Ai had sent their way. It was aimed at the ground now that they had all moved. Narrowing its eyes, the clone signaled Koutaku mentally.

Reacting at his 190 speed, the shinobi utilized handseals as the cero covered the first few inches of ground in its explosion.

Ox, Dog, Rat, Ram, Clap hands

Wind Release: Wind Wall

As the technique struck the ground about 4 meters ahead of them. Punctured by the force of its strike, the cero would expand as described at its 70 speed as Koutaku and the clones behind him closed the distance, still heading for Ai. However, as it reached Koutaku, a swirling blast of wind surged outwards from his person, intercepting the 70 power blast with its own 95 power whirling barrier. The wind won out without any significant contest. Thus, the clones remained unharmed, as did Koutaku. As soon as the Cero had dispersed due to being overpowered—which was effective the instant that it clashed with Wind Wall—the young man would drop the wind barrier. As they crossed the threshold of her aborted technique, there would now only be 9 meters between the likely ruined Couch puppet and Koutaku. The shinobi would slow to 120 speed for a moment, allowing his clones to pull up on either side of him, before returning to 140 speed to match them. The clones moved to the right and left slightly, giving Koutaku a birth of 5 meters on each side.

All the while--utterly undeterred by her efforts--Koutaku and his two clones remained ready to change tacts and alter their actions should the need come.

Spoiler:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Hunter Games Round I - Koutaku vs. Ai - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Koutaku vs. Ai

Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 pm
As stated before, with koutaku attempting to use 79 meters of wire when he only had 34, and with his skill that allows this oversite to have not pulled the main koutaku off his feet from the force, instead having it simply slide off his body, the entirety of his wire would be split between the clone who had wrapped it around his hands and the coach puppet. Ai noted the annoyance of all of these bits of stone, but they failed to actually threaten anyone yet, so she would leave them be for now. You'll find this to be a trend with her current actions. As the second set of earth spears began, a slight glow ressonated across Ai's body, though the concentration of stone and the widening cero blocked any sight of it. As the power gripped her, She activated skillful achievement with a human body, it's effects unnoticable as her threads were already out.

He would activate temple recovery, enhancing..... Well it's unclear as the wire was vagued from his main body earlier. The wind release vacuum great sphere would not activate as there isn't a way he could infuse it into something when it is ninjutsu. Were there a way he could, unfortunately the wire held by clone 1 could not be infused by koutaku, who was not holding the wire due to the reasons stated above. It is also helpful to note that as his clone cast ninjutsu amplifier, the power of the jutsu that did not activate because it could not would be 105.

Koutaku blocked her cero with some sort of aura style wind technique, but thankfully he canceled it directly after. Then, after a wierd cloneXkoutaku dance, they ran together directly through the center of the arena as stated earlier, because there isn't a way they could have pulled off any of the actions they'd done while in the forest. Heres where things get odd. Due to not setting any stopping point, and Ai's thread health with her enhancer being 110, as they made the odd decision to just run strait towards AI, past the puppets in a path that rationally didn't include earth spears, Koutaku would find his clones running past him. He ran directly into the crossed threads, which captured him the moment they touched due to his decision to end the post running forward without a stopping point, and just like that the match was over.

"Uh. I've incapacitated my opponent. Do i win?" Even as she started speaking, Koutaku under control of skillful achievement would run face first into the stone spear he'd created himself, conveniently less than a single meter from his position due to him creating them from the pillar that had attempted to use to cut chakra threads that he couldn't see. If the match wasn't called by the opponent or the proctor, Koutaku would find stone piercing his neck, the width enough to remove his head from his shoulders, but it wouldn't come to that.

(TWC 1794

Claiming match win! reasoning: Due to koutaku using more wire than he had, and with his skill allowing the wire to simply slide off him i used vague to have all of the wire be between the clone wrapping it around his hand and coach(18m wire to get to coach, 1m tossed to the clone and 30mX2 between the two shuriken thrown. With all the wire being one fused strand I stated that when the 2 shuriken reached the end of his wire(both thrown 30m) that length was carried by the shuriken that could make it to its goal. with wire handling sliding all wire of kou's body its rational to state that the extra length needed up to the end of the wire did just that.

With Kou having no wire, he could not cast his wind technique on the wire(though i will wager he couldn't either way as i don't believe the skill is v7 and if it were v7 it would not allow a jutsu to hitscan a target from within it. SHOULD the jutsu have gone off, the power of the jutsu is not enough to break AI's thread health(120 with her enhancer active) since in his own claims he made his clone cast the ninjutsu amplifier but stated that he himself was casting the wind jutsu(in the post itself it is also written vaguely but stats at least 2 people are casting jutsu)

Therefore, even with the wind jutsu working the threads would be there when he walked into them. Since koutaku didn't state a stopping point and ended the post running towards AI I vagued him into walking into the threads.

Since Ai took no action that he could see, there is nothing he could react to. This means his timeline can only start AFTER he's caught in skillful. as such claiming win thorugh skillful achievement with either the match called by kou or murata, or kou cutting his own head off to activate the arena protections. this action is done at a distance too close for the clones to be able to stop(less than one meter) and is solely in the case that having full control over the opponent was not enough to call the match ^^

Ap:

Ai: 1082-10(threads)-40(ragnar)-30(skillful)-40(tobiramas rage)+20 (field)=1082

ragnar's ap is the same))

Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:06 pm
OOC:

Last edited by Koutaku on Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a small clause at the end from my post)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 pm
((small note: the reason behind my assumption that the wire would release from his body is simple: the wire started fully wrapped around his body. with several lengths of a single strand released at once, i felt that the lengths unraveling from him as he threw the weapons he'd held(he doesn't state holding the wire, just weapons) since they could unravel from his body for them to be thrown it would be rational that they would do such, to the point of leaving kou so that they could get as far as possible towars his goal)
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:11 am
((Making a note that the timer is paused for posterity.))
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:39 pm
Heyo all, Ken here with the latest episode of 'who fucked up worse' and hoo boy, lemme tell ya, this one is a doozy.

Skillful Fighting?

Okay so, one of the points of contention is the validity of a certain skill Kotaku is using. I am going to be running off of the assumption that the skill is indeed valid... but you see, the use of the jutsu he tried to use THROUGH the skill is not. You see, Vacuum Great Sphere needs to be launched as a sphere and THEN explode, while Kotaku tried to use the explosion effect alone... meaning this use of the jutsu is plain impossible and, as such, cannot go through. 

Vagues.... Vagues Everywhere:

Now, another point of contention is whether or not Kotaku ran into the threads of Saya... and unfortunately, I do need to rule in favour of Saya on this one. You see, Kotaku did indeed put a quote in where he would change his actions if it was needed... BUT, and this is very important, there was no new information for him to actually use to change his actions. Saya used his own lack of detail against him by pointing out that he never said he stopped running, and from there vagued him into running into the threads. 

The Conclusion

I'm gonna be ruling in favour of Saya on this one. All in all, you both did pretty decently, but there were mistakes on both sides. Learn from them, and move on.

Once more, good job guys.

Peace out
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:12 am
Murata blows the whistle before Koutaku can get into the danger zone of the earth spears, calling the match in favor of Ai. In even the worst case, with the safety mode on and the spears having a power of 65, it might give him some nasty cuts and bruises but he'd walk it off.

"The winner today is Ai Senju," she calls, a round of applause rippling through the crowd. If she had a ryo for every time a match ended this way this round... she'd only have two ryo, but it's kind of weird it happened twice.

[Ai Senju will be moving to round 2!]

Exit
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:18 pm
With gritted teeth, Koutaku glared at Ai, then glanced up into the stands--only able to move his eyes--and found Saya. Fractionally, his gaze narrowed, then he gradually relaxed. Eventually, Ai would let him go, at which point he'd catch himself, brushing himself off to cover the shaking in his hands. He'd bow to the puppeteer, she'd won after all, and then he turned--stiffly--and headed for the chamber he'd emerged from to enter the arena, intending to depart instead.

He was glad he hadn't told his family about the match, this would have shamed them. He couldn't handle their judgement right now.

As he entered the tunnel that led up and out of the stadium, Koutaku drew out a kunai and stopped midway down the tunnel. He was well out of sight at this point and as he stared at the weapon his chakra began to coil around it, growing more and more intense as it folded upon itself and then twisted into new and more intricate patterns. His hands stopped shaking as he focused, his breathing settled from its barely controlled state, and his heart grew quieter in his chest, less frenetic with every passing second. Then, the wall only a foot away, Koutaku slowly extended his arm and pressed the tip of the small blade against the wall.

The chakra unfurled in a violent swirling mass as if it were the petals of an intricate flower. When his chakra dispersed what remained was the kunai and a pattern on the wall, as if someone had somehow carved away at the stone to craft a twelve petalled flower.

Staring for a brief moment, Koutaku pocketed the kunai and made the rest of his way outwards. He didn't smile at the marginal success, but it did ease the weight of his failure.

Perhaps one day he might redeem himself.

Spoiler:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:43 pm
She stopped the threatened attack the moment Murata called the match. That was good. She had heard that death within this arena wasn't the end, but she didn't really want to kill someone here. Still, she felt a bit of pride as she too looked up into the stands to where her little sister stood. Saya was screaming her head ABSOLUTELY off, each of her puppets jumping up and down and cheering. She'd done it. one out of three. or was it four? With a sweep of her hands she'd pull her two puppets and koutaku backward, off the main arena and behind where the farthest of the earth spears was created. Here she would let him go, but not until two things happened. In perfect unison her hands sealed two jutsu. The first was an amplifier. The second... Her sisters newest technique. 

Ragnar disappeared just as the torrent of water flowed from her lips. In moments the strength of her suiton washed over the most central of the stone pillars. As it reached it's end point the seemingly singular steam split, creating two spheres that crushed the stone pillars to dust, washing away the last remnants of their fight. As the water released, flowing in waves across the battlefield she let Koutaku go, giving a bow before motioning to the now emptied and battle ready arena. As she bowed, power flowed through her body to reveal the precautions she hadn't needed to activate. Unfortunately she needed to get rid of the stupid things now. 

A flow of vibrant chakra protected her body as the first of four chakra barrier seals was released. Immediately after it coated her form in protective fuinjutsu she released the shield, heading back up to where her family and friends sat. Next stop: round two. 

(TWC 2094 1639 towards syrup capture field (2750/2750) previous training and 455 towards water trumpet(1500/1500)previous training) also claiming 40 ap from wc and i believe thats it. round 1 win -1 chakra barrier seal )

Last edited by Cosplay Queen Saya on Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a claim)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:54 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum