Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A Genin plays with Dirt - Page 3 Empty Re: A Genin plays with Dirt

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:22 pm
Aki swallowed a bit and kept his head down, focusing on moving the flowerbed around so that it didn’t look like someone had just chucked a granite pillar through it.

“See that’s the thing…I am worried I will hesitate. And that someone will be hurt because of it” Aki kept his head down and continued “I get the whole purpose of the training I’m doing is to prepare me with techniques that I can use to assist the village and that includes  ...killing its enemies if I’m called to do so”

Aki stood up “I’m not a confrontational person, I like to work round problems rather than through them. I don’t feel like I’m a person that could kill someone and yet” Aki stared at his hands again “I can do that with these hands, I can shape the earth to impale and crush my foes… this doesn’t feel like me at all, I feel like I’m changing and…I’m not sure what I am changing into”

“I’m scared Natsuki…I’m scared of the shinobi I will turn into. I’m worried that I will hesitate at the wrong moment, but I’m also scared of turning into someone who won’t hesitate at all”

WC200
TWC 2766
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:20 pm
“Hey, listen to me!” She reached out and shook him. “You’ve done great work here. I'm proud of you and the person you are becoming. You can definitely use the power you are working towards to protect others.” The Yamanaka Genin appeared to be going under some heavy stress at the moment. If you don’t fear your own strength, you’ll never cross the line and get to the next level. Showing this kind of vulnerability was sensitive but, at the same time, not viable.

There was no room for doubt, for second thoughts in this business. Because during missions, Aki might find himself against people who would be more than willing to do the things he was not. Enemies that would swing the sword without hesitation. They would see themselves as mad scientists, torture and then harvest children for their bloodlines. From the Grimma raiders that infested the land to outlaw hubs serving as official shinobi villages, That was the enemy that Hoshi fought against.

“I understand how you feel. I really do. But the rules, Aki. That’s what separates us from the animals.” Natsu said as she felt her face darkening. “Fix your mentality and your energy to make your family proud, should you have them. To keep the people of this country safe. This is what it means to be in service of a course greater than yourself." 

WC: 230
TWC: 2707
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:07 pm
Aki flinched as Natsuki grabbed him a shook him out of his melancholy delirium

“I – Your right Im sorry” Aki brushed Natsukis hands off himiself, and rubbed his eyes clearing his head again.

“I’m not a true shinobi, not yet at least. But I think – no I will get there…I just need to focus on what’s real in front of me rather than focus on what might happen in the future” Aki straightened himself and dusted himself down brushing the soil off his shorts. Looking outside he noticed that the sun had begun its slow descent, he had been out training for some hours.

“Thanks again for your help Lady Natsuki, it has been a long day and I should return home now to bathe and eat”

Aki gave a short bow genuinely grateful that Natsuki had taken so much of her time to teach him new jutsu, and provide some emotional grounding when he needed it. Aki proceeded towards the door but before he left and turned back addressing Natsuki again before leaving

“It might not be to your liking but I was planning to go to the Bloody unicorn for a drink later this evening if you wish to come. I at least owe you a round for the help you have given me”

Aki quietly hoped Lady Natsuki would accept, but also understood that it might be a bit beneath her

[Exit]

WC 234
TWC 3000
75% discounts against
Hiding like a mole rank C (250/250).75 discount
Rock Pillar Spears rank C (250/250).75 discount
Moving core Rank C (250/250).75 discount
Genjutsu release Rank E mastered (63x2/126) .75 discount

25% advanced training area discounts against
Chakra Sensory Skill (1500/1500)
Hiding with Camo B rank (624/1125)

Also allocating 30 stat points, 
+15 Vigour
+15 Chakra

Last edited by Aki Yamanaka on Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Properly doing the claims for real this time)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:45 pm
[EXIT]

TWC: 2707
Claims for Natsu with 25% max stat discount
1875 to Sigilia 1875/1875
750 to lvl up Vacuum Palm in the stat page from B-rank to A [750/750]
82 words toStorage Pilfer  [213+82 = 295/750] trained in A Conflict-ion of Bonds
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:06 pm
Approved @ Ayato

Not Approved @ Aki
Please adjust stat claims. Stats are 100WC per 1 stat and the training facility does not discount stats.

Thank you!
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650