Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

A Bargain of Sorts (Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bargain of Sorts (Kenshin)

Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:43 am
Pendragon? That was a con he has definitely not heard of but if it was known for their skill in weaponry then that would come in handy as well. Nodding he would agree to the terms that were laid out,” Is there anything else we should discuss before we continue?,” he would ask before waiting. All of this was becoming more and more exciting by the minute.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:55 am
Kenshin would flash the Hyuuga a smirk, before giving a light nod.

“With what I have offered you so far you will have access to three bloodlines, if we include your base bloodline. I know full well that you will be able to handle another bloodline without any issues, and a Baykugan is quite the valuable commodity as I mentioned earlier. With the three you have access to right now you will have access to quite a bit of field control and weaponry techniques, so you should try to get something that you can use to punish those who get a bit too close for comfort… and thankfully, I have just the clan in mind. A clan whose name and abilities are as well known as the Senju and their Wood Release… The Uzumaki clan, with their Fuinjutsu and Chakra Chains. The perfect weapon for you to use when someone gets a bit too close for comfort.” 

WC: 157
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:03 pm
“You really know how to sell a person. You are indeed correct…two clan heralded as the strongest of the lead right alongside the Hyuga and this Pendragon clan… I wonder what kind of monster this will make in the process… well then let’s get this underway,” he would say as he removed his shirt and waited to be told where to go. He had never been under the knife but this… would definitely serve him .
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:14 pm
Kenshin would nod and swiftly move around the room, opening cold chambers to retrieve the necessary organs. In the end he had the right eye and liver of Ares Pendragon, the right kidney of Yoshou Senju and the left kidney of Revan Uzumaki.

“Please remove your shirt and lie down on one of the draining tables.” He would say in an easy tone, and provided the Hyuuga followed his instructions Kenshin would perform the Chakra Anaesthetic technique and use it on the other man. With this, he could open him and replace his organs without issue. And he would waste no time in doing exactly that. Replacing both of the mans kidneys, and his liver, before doing the same with the mans right eye. His threads were holding everything in place as he used his Amelioration, which would rapidly heal his entire body. He would maintain the technique as he withdrew his threads, and once everything was closed up and healed properly he would smirk. He had taken the Byakugan and stored it away in a jar that was filled with a specially created preservation fluid, one that he had designed personally to ensure nothing was contaminated. The organs were simply sitting on the edge of the draining table, as they were unimportant to him for the time being

“And there we have it. Give them some time to adjust to your body and they will awaken. The time varies from person to person so it could be anywhere from instant to a month from now.” He would explain.

“Now, with that bit of business complete, is there anything I can do for you?” 

WC: 274
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:36 pm
Hoori watched as the man moved across the room with a silence that even he didn’t have being a hunter. Something about it was unnatural in a sense that garnered a sense of question from him but he would wait until after the procedure to ask about it. As he felt himself temporarily being numbed until he could feel nothing more he would wait in silence until the operation was done and afterward he would sit up and feel where one of his byakugan were and nod,” Just one question. Your movements. How did you do that? I have trained myself to move silently as a hunter of animals it the way you moved is much more advanced to the point where even though I could see you moving nothing had made a single sound… What was it and how can I learn it?,” the question would come as he began to get to his feet to retrieve his clothes.

[Goong to go ahead and roll for Uzumaki Senju and Pendragon intergration] 1s are success and  2s are fails
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Boop
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:37 pm
The member 'Hoori Hyuga' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

#1 'Lucky Coin' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Lucky Coin' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'Lucky Coin' : 1
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:48 pm
Kenshin would eye the young man in mild surprise, before smirking like a true predator. 

“Years of training my friend… and some secrets from the village of Kirigakure, courtesy of a former Kage that was once a member of Kirigakure. If you’d like to learn I will teach you, but I’m afraid this will cost you some ryo. As I am sure you can understand, this is quite the valuable skill… let’s say 10,000 ryo and I’ll teach it to you. I’d usually ask for more, but you’ve managed to earn some goodwill with that Byakugan.” The man would offer, and that was it really. He wasn’t exactly being truthful, as he wouldn’t charge anymore than 10,000 to teach the skill to anyone… but he wouldn’t usually teach it to anyone that asked. This Hyuuga had indeed earned some goodwill with the Byakugan, because it was a truly rare thing for Kenshin to hold… and one that he knew he could sell for a fortune. 

WC: 167
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:55 pm
Ten thousand? While that was pricey he did actually have that in his possession. Reaching into his back pocket he would pull out a wallet that would produce the ten thousand the man required to have such a skill that would be essential to the young Hyuga’s Arsenal. Handing the money to him directly he would smile,” I knew today would bring forth something amazing. So when shall we begin?”
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:14 pm
Kenshin would accept the ryo with a respecting nod

“A wise choice. Now, follow me. I won’t really be able to teach you this inside the hospital.” The Ragdoll would say, a small smirk on his face as he pocketed the money and moved towards the door. From there, he would lead the Hyuuga to one of the villages training grounds, where he would spend a few hours ensuring that he properly learned how to move silently.

WC: 77

[Exit]

TWC: Discarding all WC

Teaching Hoori Silent Killing

Claiming 10,000 ryo + 1 Byakugan, and the liver/kidneys of Hoori Hyuuga. 

I’ll remove the eye/liver of Ares Pendragon, the left kidney of Revan Uzumaki and the right kidney of Yoshou Senju from my stat page after approval
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum