Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

A completely normal day [P/Niko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A completely normal day [P/Niko]

Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:41 pm
Shuddering at the previous statement. He then would follow the instructions the girl laid out for him carefully. From what he had learned of water previously, the manipulation of the style was more fluid and less restricting than the solid and immovable earth style techniques. So he would definitely need to change his thoughts if he wished to learn water manipulation. 

"So it's just that hand seal this seems like it could be quite easy. Though from what I have heard of the water style the style revolves more around fluidity. So I thought that going from earth style to water would be harder. But ill give it a try I doubt it will be that easy."  Nico would then turn around to face the wall in which the Senju girl had shot her water jutsu at. Nico then held the monkey hand seal, envisioning a current of water rise from his stomach to his mouth he would then take the spitting motion that the young woman had described. Watching as a long yet weak stream of water launched from his mouth he was surprised.

"So it really is that easy. When I first learned earth I picked up the simple techniques just as fast as this if not faster. I thought it was merely due to my natural affinity, maybe it is something more. What about you how did you pick up your affinity for water? I am sure a noble such as yourself must have had some talent in the field." Nico wished to know more about the young Senju. Making and learning more about his friends was a hobby of his, so this only served his interests.

Nico would then try the jutsu again. Launching yet another stream of water from his mouth. He needed to work on his handseals. As a vital part of his puppeteering needed him to have his fingers loose to perform the complex finger movements. Maybe he could work on the skill sometime but not today.

(TWC 1745) Also still awaiting approval for the claim above
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

A completely normal day [P/Niko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A completely normal day [P/Niko]

Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:25 am
Seeing Niko pick up the Jutsu so quickly was a bit of a surprise to the short Senju, though she hid it expertly. While she had certainly told him that it would be easy to pick up the Jutsu, she hadn't quite believed herself. Seeing him learn the whole Jutsu that fast was wonderful! She'd obviously met quite the talented individual on this splendid day, her luck truly knew no bounds.

"Nice one!" She quietly cheered with a small golf clap after he had managed to almost get the Jutsu right in his first attempt, "You're very talented!" She continued on encouragingly. The rate at which he picked up Water Release, it was almost he himself was a Senju like her. That couldn't be the case, though, because he would have said. Perhaps he was a member but without any knowledge of him being so? Dana herself only knew she was a Senju because of her name, and public records of the various Senju in history she had found. If she hadn't remembered her name from whatever came before, she could have gone her entire life believing herself to be a regular kunoichi. Niko might be in the same boat.

When Niko began to question the strange nature of him picking up Water Release so fast, Dana's smile turned nostalgic. It was almost as if she was reminiscing about an old friend.

"My affinity for water? I don't know if I was born with it or it was something that appeared later on in me life, I don't remember. Besides," That nostalgic smile returned to her face, "The gifts of the Fae are mysterious by their very nature, trying to understand why things happen like they do is an exercise in futility."

She laughed softly and looked down, nudging the ground with the toe of her sandal. "Perhaps you could help me with Earth Release now? Unless you have any more questions about the manipulation of water?"

WC: 331
TWC: 2327
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:24 pm
Nico put his head down slightly at the compliment no one had complimented him since the death of his parents so when the compliment came he was slightly taken aback. Maybe it was quite strange that he had picked up water so quickly. It was almost as if the element was also a core element of his. But he put such crazy talk aside that simply could not be the case people can only have one main element. 

"Thanks for the compliment though I doubt I am as talented as you think I am. I simply put the effort in and I got a response nothing special or anything" Nico would exclaim. It was surreal maybe if he had just put the effort in he would have been able to get this far. But Nico was a little doubtful of the fact maybe the way the Senju had explained it had helped.

"Earth release is a little different compared to water, while water is a flowing force one that invigorates and provides, the earth is more solid you have to be stiff and mentally know that no matter what the earth will move or whatever it needs to do. In this case, I will be showing you a basic earth technique but also quite the useful one. This being earth wall, what it does is pretty self-explanatory it creates a wall of earth. Though there are a few things you may mind. Until your more proficient with the technique you can only create the earth from the earth that already exists. Also, the wall does not last forever." Nico would explain slowly how the technique works before going to perform the technique. Going through the two handseals that being Boar-Ox slowly and then creating a small wall.

"The technique is quite simple and relies mostly on imaging. If you can imagine the wall being created and channel the chakra correctly you should be able to get this technique in just a few tries." Nico himself got the technique in one try but seeing as the girl was not a natural earth user the idea was unlikely.
(TWC 2101) 
Technique used Earth Wall
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:58 pm
Dana listened carefully while Niko explained the basics of Earth Release to her, interested in how an element so different from her own would feel to manipulate. It also brought up the question of how she would combine the two, almost opposite, chakra natures together to make Wood Release. The flowing nature of Water and the Immovable nature of Earth come together to create... What, exactly? A slow, steady, growth of something small and weak into a great and powerful tree, maybe? She was close to figuring it out, she could feel it.

She nodded firmly once Niko demonstrated and explained how to do the technique itself. Imaging was something she was familiar with since, she’d found, a lot of jutsu required it to perform them, hand seals weren’t enough. Her hands went through the hand seals he’d shown her, Boar and then Ox, and directed her chakra into the ground. An intense look of concentration appeared on her face as she imagined a wall rising from the ground just ahead of her. After a few seconds, nothing happened and she felt her chakra dissipate into the ground, not rising up as she wanted it to.

Feck.” She muttered with a sigh. She was close! Next time she’d get it. She did the hand seals again and breathed in deeply as her chakra entered the earth. She imagined a wall springing from the ground, just like Niko’s had, and this time there was a small… Shift beneath the earth, like something was trying to rise, “So close!” She said excitedly.

Finally, after the third attempt, a wall of earth raised from the ground to her side. It didn’t look like the strongest of walls, but it was proof that she’d finally figured out Earth Release. She gave herself a small clap and then turned to Niko, “Thank you for the wonderful explanation! May I give you a hug?” She asked. If he agreed then Dana would step forward and give him a small hug, breaking away after a few seconds with a big smile on her face.

“Again, thank ye for all the help! I think I’m done with training for the day, but how about something else? Is there anything you want to do now?”

WC: 376
TWC: 2706
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:26 pm
"Not bad, not bad at all. I'm slightly surprised you managed to get all that down so quickly quite impressive. See I knew you had talent as should be expected of noble. Though in regards to wood release you could think of it in more of a metaphysical nature." Nico would explain. She had really picked up earth quite quickly. Though as a Senju it is technically a part of her genes. Seeing as the base elements required for the Senju's famed wood release are doton and suton. Wood release would go quite well with his puppets. The same is shown by his sensei, the cosplay queen Saya.

Nico would further explain, "If the earth is the structure of the wood, then the water can be more like the life. Seeing as water is a key component to life and no living creature can live without the resource." Nico always loved to talk about the metaphysical. He was quite skilled in the physical area itself. Though as an earth user such a mindset was used quite the common occurrence with the element being more set in stone.

"Yes, you may hug me" Nico would say hesitantly he was never much into physical contact. Though that was probably due to the lack of said contact he has had in recent years. Though he would go through with the hug there would be obvious hesitance. Maybe that was why he went into the field of puppetry. Due to his social distance, he had to project himself through inanimate objects. It was a weird thought.

"I'm sure you'll get wood release down I have no qualms with saying you'll be using the element soon. But unfortunately, I must bid you adieu I must head home I just had the most fantastic idea in regards to a puppet." Nico would then bow slightly and make his way out the doors of the training center and back home.
(TWC 2424) Claiming Water release with 75% disc 1000/1000, claiming 1424/3675 towards sen'un adding the max stat discount onto the original 1424/4900, also claiming exit after the thread is closed

Last edited by Niko Kazan on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
Dana noticed Niko's slight apprehension towards the hug but she chose not to comment on it. She didn't like the idea that a friend of hers was uncomfortable with physical contact since she herself loved to give out hugs to anyone and everyone. She made the mental note to hold off on giving him random hugs in the future; she didn't want to be making him uncomfortable now, did she? She nodded her head deeply and did another curtsey when he said goodbye to her, it seemed the day was going to end soon.

"So long, Noble Niko. I hope your idea comes to fruition." She said gently. After the boy left she stayed in the room for a bit longer, practicing the Earth Wall jutsu. Once she was absolutely positive she had it nailed down, she left the training ground and went to enjoy a coffee from a nearby store, happy she'd made an interesting friend.

[Exit]

WC: 158
TWC: 2864
Claims:
Water Release (1000/1000) with 75% discount from being taught + training grounds
Wood Release (1500/1500) with 25% discount from training grounds
Fish Spit (188/188) with 25% discount
Earth-Style Wall (125/125) with 75% discount
28 stats into Vigor
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:15 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum