Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:56 am
Mizuki would begin to speak shortly after The Ragdoll finished giving his assessment of The Mizukage’s skills, and he would smirk darkly when she mentioned punishments not being permanent… well, this was as good a time as any he supposed. He would make no move to hide the one handed seals he began to form as Mizuki spoke, listening to her words quite intently even as he stood to his feet and allowed ten scarlet orbs to seep out of his back and harmlessly through his shirt. The orbs would then seem to do the same thing in reverse, and seep back through his clothes and into his body, although this time rather than simply sitting inside his body they would break down into pure medical chakra that would flood his body. Once this was done he would sit down once more, and adjust his shirt to allow his rapidly reforming left arm to grow into the sleeve. With that done he would reach his right hand up to grip his left shoulder as he began to move and flex the newly reformed arm, revealing that the ‘debilitating’ injury that The Mizukage had landed was little more than an inconvenience to one such as he.

When Mizuki declared that training would begin tomorrow The Reaper would meet her intense gaze with one of his own, his smouldering eyes more intense than she had ever seen them… but the impressed smirk on his face would be more than enough to let her know his approval. She was a truly impressive leader, and she knew just what to say to inspire the loyalty of those that served under her. The Raggedy Man chose her as his replacement for a reason, he obeyed her orders to go on a mission that could have easily been his end for a reason… he would lay his life on the line for her for a reason. He cared not what any of the others in the room said or chose to do, The Kazekage had the undying allegiance of The Monster. Her final declaration caused his smirk to widen even further… oh yes, he had made the right choice in a successor.

Kenshin would remain silent as Raleth spoke, but The Ragdoll would find his respect for the man growing… while he certainly focussed on the wrong part of her oath, what he was suggesting was what he would personally suggest. Probe their village to learn their defences, weaken them without an all out attack. When he suggested they lure the Mizukage out, and into some trap to deal with his armour, Kenshin’s crimson eyes would narrow a fraction… that would be a far harder task than the man seemed to realise… and he also seemed to believe that the Mizukage was dumb enough to fall for a simple plan like that. Even if by some miracle it did work the fight wouldn’t just end there either, the Mizukage was simply one cog in the machine. Ibari would be the next to speak, and while Kenshin couldn’t exactly find fault with what the man was saying… it wasn’t exactly the best plan for a war. Simply staying within their walls and shoring up their defenses would allow Kirigakure the time it needed to truly mobilise, and would give them the advantage in the coming conflict. 

“Oh good lord… she wasn’t saying that she is planning to go out there and die, she was saying she was willing to put her life on the line to achieve her goals. An admirable trait that I wish more people had. She is not being pessimistic, she is simply acknowledging a very real possibility in a war, especially one against an enemy that we know next to nothing about.” He would say with a small shake of his head, before locking eyes with Mizuki once more. 

“My personal suggestion is to do as Raleth suggested and probe their defenses, although the idea of luring the Mizukage himself out is not one that I think we should even bother with. The man isn’t an idiot and he wouldn’t come out alone, at that point we’re simply getting into that all out battle we wanted to avoid. I believe we should probe the defenses of Kirigakure, and at the same time send some people to infiltrate the village and weaken them from within with some… less than humane tactics. Launch some terroristic style attacks, destroy their buildings and infrastructure, kill and terrorise their civilians… it may not win us the war but it will certainly weaken their shinobi and their village as a whole, lower their morale as a whole and it will weaken their economy and force them to spend quite the hefty sum to repair the damages.”

“I will not simply sit idly by and wait for our enemies to build their strength and come knocking when they’re good and ready, nor will I sit out this battle. I stand with you, Lord Kazekage.”

WC: 834
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm
This meeting had only just begun but she was already beginning to tire - be it from the transmission or from the effect of finally getting fresh blood into her system or using the fuin seal - but her body was feeling heavy. Perhaps it was a combination of it all with the added bonus of so much… noise - heartbeats surrounded her in this closed space, and even with the fresh blood it only toned them down a degree or two. 

Everything about this conversation was tiresome - the misunderstandings, the high octane of stress  - all for what?  A beautiful play if it were done intentionally but it seemed as though the only ones taking any responsibility were the parties who had the least to do with it all… curious. The added suggestions to Raleths plan was also something to consider - it did nothing but make Sunagakure the target. Effectiveness aside it was destructive to a village she would want to keep… not destroy - but did she want it for Konoha’s freedom or for herself? Giving a soft breathy laugh she put out the cigarette she had forgotten to smoke before it burned her fingertips - Did it really matter either way? 

“All of your words were heard and appreciated, input on all sides was immeasurable so thank you all for your time.” Her voice had a hollow nature and her eyes seemed to have a far away look about them - she was earnest in what she said but her mind was - far away in her past. Pushing herself up from her chair would pat Zaine’s arm a few times, signaling her gratitude as best she could in a room so crowded - before walking over to Kenshin and slowly raising her hand to his neck once more. With another surge of her own chakra she would release the seal she had placed only moments before - another prick of exhaustion would wash down her spine at it’s release. 

“I’m sorry to cut this so short but.. I am far more exhausted from the last few days than I expected to be… forgive me but I will be returning home for the evening. If you continue to hold council all I ask if you brief me on any other decisions made in my absence. Good evening.” With those words she would glide out of the room, sliding the door closed with barely a click before disappearing into the ground and returning home - completely spent.

EXIT
WC 408 
-Release of Devils Hold - 100 AP

TWC 2084 25% discount
886 words toward Transparent Escape Technique 1125/1125
1125 towards Mud Spore v71125/1125

Last edited by Mizuki Ohta on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Exit - also already had rock shelter so i changed it to Mud Spore)

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:08 pm
Approved @ mizu
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:43 am
His expression remained stoic as he witnessed Kenshin's blatant display of immaturity towards him, snarling at him as though he was the enemy- it was clear that the words of the Uchiha had hit a nerve though in truth he only meant to maintain a level of respect in the room. This gesture being lost on everyone in the room would lead him to take a route of silence, keeping his position next to Mizuki and placing a hand on her shoulder he would nod to her in order to let her know his words of standing by her were not falsehoods. He would face Kenshin before speaking "You made the call to go by yourself instead of allowing anyone else in this room to accompany and help you and the results speak for themselves. We all wish things had gone differently so lets move forward. I bare no ill will towards you and as I previously stated, there shouldnt be any in-fighting between us. I agree with your assessment that Raleth's plan is solid. However, I do feel that there should be a level caution taken as we navigate this sensitive diplomatic issue."

He planned to follow any order that Mizuki put out for them but he was beginning to become worried that there were stark differences in opinions amongst the shinobi in the room. Raleth had asked his opinion on the situation and as to not draw out this conversation too far he answered briefly, "I believe both you and Lord First have great points. In truth I believe everyone has made good points but we should continue thjis conversation at a later time if our Kazekage wishes to call the meeting for the day. No planning  can be approved in good faith without her here and as long as everyone else here is okay with this, ill take my leave as well." He would watch as Mizuki exited the room, she seemed tired and one couldnt blame her after the news she received today. A failed murder attempt, a war on the horizon and all right after the ending of the Chuunin exams- truly, anyone would be at their limit and it was probably time for the two of them to discuss other matters. He would follow behind her after nodding to the other three men, giving a specific grin to Raleth to indicate that the time was drawing near for them to pay their mutual friend a visit. 

Total WC= 1,375
EXIT

Ayato Hyuuga and Mizuki Ohta like this post

Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:40 am
Raleth would eye the branded uzumaki as he formed his handseal and would grimace as the man's torn fleshge bubbled into another appendage. The ragdoll would puppet his arm over the newly-formed shoulder as if easing some tension.

What is he???

Raleth would listen to the words spoken by masked anbu, his observation, retort and suggestion are heard. His point is sound. If the strength of Sungakure's force is found lacking, would it matter if their ambush is successful? The Sarutobi nods to the Anbu, acknowledging him.

The branded Uzumaki, coming to his kage's defense, reminds all of reality of war, to better explain the Pale Lady's earlier remark. He then adds a shocking suggestion, one that stuns most of those attending the meeting. It does not stun the Sarutobi, as he is one who sees the merit of such a stratagem. Such an action would split the Mizukage's focus and divide his forces. The idea is quickly struck down by the Kazekage, who adjourns the meeting, clearly overwhelmed by the hostilities and personalities. The Deputy Kazekage, Zaine Uchiha chides the branded uzumaki for his outburst and reminds him of the diplomatic consequences of his suggestions. He excuses himself, following the Kazekage's lead and leaving.

Raleth looks at the other two shinobi present and shrugs his shoulders. He stands from the table, pushes the chair in and exits.

[EXIT]

TOTAL WC 1425
Using 1125 to purchase Burning Ash (A Rank) (Previous thread claim)
Using 300 WC for 3 AP

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:26 am
Approved @ Raleth
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:12 am
The Ragdolls eyes would narrow at the Deputy, the growl that he wanted to release suppressed… as much as he wanted to tear into the man, he was not incorrect in this situation. Infighting would simply make the situation worse… and while he wasn’t a fan of the Uchiha, he wasn’t about to make Kirigakure’s job easier by butchering him for his cheek. However, it seemed the meeting was over. Once Mizuki, Zaine and Raleth left Kenshin would turn to face Ibari, one of his most trusted back in the days when he was Kazekage… second only to Mizuki, and in truth, probably someone he trusted more than her nowadays, although that wasn’t to say that he distrusted her even slightly… but he understood better than anyone that a Kage couldn’t favour any singular member of their forces above the others. 

“Come Ibari, let’s train. It’s been awhile since we actually spent some time together, and I’d like to fix that.” 

WC: 161

[Exit]

TWC: 2506

2506 words towards Limitation Removal, 494 words remaining (25% max stat discount) | Training over Earth Release: Iron Fist Prison [V7]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum