Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Teaching genjutsu (P, IO) Empty Teaching genjutsu (P, IO)

Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 pm
It was time for some more training. Travin needed some practice after all the hard missions that had been being thrown his way. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was the new jounin of the village or because he had raised through the ranks fast and had pissed off a few people in the mission office. Either way, he had finally gotten a day off and he was going to head down to the military training facility to work on some stuff that he had been trying to pick up in the little spare time that he had been given lately. It was a pretty normal day for the mist village with the mist rising up off the water and flowing into the village filling the stone walkways. It was strange how something so weird in most parts of the world would be so commonplace here that no one gave it a second thought. 

Travin walked up to the counter after enjoying his breakfast paying before walking out the door. As he stood on the sidewalk he double-checked all his gear to make sure that he had everything he needed for a good workout. Going through his weapon pouch and the pockets hidden within his kimono Travin was happy with his count. He knew that he was going to be meeting Nasu, but with the way the village was going at this point, he wasn’t sure if he was going to find anyone else in the village at the training facility or not. He was hoping to find someone else that he could put against Nasu. someone closer to his own power rank within the village so that Nasu would be able to see how he stacked up against the other genin. 

Upon arriving at the military training facility Travin noticed that there was in fact a few people in the area working and training on their skills. He walked into the fenced-in area and headed to the training section to the side of the building. While he was still not sure if Nasu had picked up any new jutsu or not. He did know that he had gained his three tome Sharingan and that Travin may want more room to move around in if they ended up being the only ones here ready for a spar. Travin walked over and sat down on the bench to wait for Nasu. While he sat and waited he went over his new jutsu’s and skills before thinking about what genjutsu that he knew that he would be able to teach Nasu.

(WC-431)
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Teaching genjutsu (P, IO) Empty Re: Teaching genjutsu (P, IO)

Wed May 12, 2021 7:39 pm
Nasu rolled around in bed. He was still asleep until his alarm clock rang. It scared Nasu for some reason and he shot right up and jumped out of his bed. He shut off the clock and went down stairs. He had some scrambled eggs on toast. He ate for about 15 minutes until he went to go grab his gear. It wasn't a day for a mission but it was time to train with Travin again. “Another training session another day to be attacked by snakes or a genjutsu.” Nasu knew what he was going to get into before it even started. He got to the training fairly quickly. He didn't have any stops to make on the way so he just headed straight there. It wasn't a bad day. The mist wasn't too heavy so you could run around and see just fine. Nasu walked into the training area and wondered where to find Travin. He was walking around the building. This was the first time Nasu had actually looked around this place. There was some kunai and shuriken training. Some punching bags and weights. A lot of spacious places for jutsu training as well as an outdoor facility. Nasu heads to the room he and Travin were in last time thinking that's the most likely spot to find him. And sure enough there he was sitting on the bench. Nasu walked in and said “hi. So what jutsu are you planning on teaching me today master? Or are we going to spar some more so you can beat an easy target today.” Nasu waited for Travins response and then at some point asked Travin to teach him a genjutsu release.

WC=283
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu May 13, 2021 12:28 pm
Shikuki was already up before her alarm, And even had breakfast cooking, a simple boiled egg was all that she was having that morning, she feared much more than that could make her sick with all the planned training she had for the day. She would get dressed in her black spandex suit, something which left little to the imagination yet showed very little skin. She would brush her long black hair behind her head and then put it up in a pony tail. To help keep it out of the way. And then picking up a book for herself to read while she took a break, and packing a lunch, simple sandwiches, she was one to make to much but never know who might be there to share it with.

When Shikuki got there, she would see two other people there already, and she would walk up to them "Hey guys Im Shikuki , Nice to meet you both, Are you here training anything specifically?" She was absolutely clueless, but figured maybe training with other people could be a lot of fun.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu May 13, 2021 6:17 pm
Travin had been sitting for only a few moments thinking about how to go about teaching Nasu some genjutsu like he had told him he would on their last mission. He went over in his head what he was taught and how it helped him, but unlike him, Nasu did not have the Seigan he had the Sharingan. Travin thought about all he had learned from Nasu so far about his doujutsu. Not that Nasu had really been very forthcoming with the information Travin had been watching and studying the Sharingan to figure out how it worked and a way to defeat it in the future. From what he could tell so far is that it allowed Nasu to see chakra similar to his Seigan as well as somehow allowed him to gain some form of precog, but Travin had noticed that it was a very short window which made him think that it was more like enhanced vision to the point of being able to tell when a muscle had started to move or something along those lines. Travin had also learned that it had similar genjutsu abilities to his Seigan, but from what he had been told by his clan and from what he had seen from Nasu. The Seigan was far more powerful in genjutsu, but the Sharingan offered other stuff to make up for it. Travin knew that only having Nasu to go off of for experience with the Sharingan would ultimately hurt him since as far as he knew Nasu had only recently mastered the eye and was still learning about it as well. 

All of this was running through Travins head when noticed that Nasu was walking into the gated area for the training arena. They were in field 3 today which was a solid training field offering many elements which is why Travin had chosen it for their training today. He wanted to see just how powerful Nasu’s eyes made him now that he had gotten it to stage 3 as Nasu called it. The field in and of itself consisted of a small patch of trees covering around 20 meters, a small pound around 15 meters in diameter if it was a perfect circle, and a sand and dirt mix dry area while the rest was covered in short cut grass. The entire field was a 50-meter square. Travin was sitting on the bench to the side of the gate with a small table placed inside of the fence for people training to store their stuff on or have a lunch break. 

Travin stood up when Nasu walked over to him he had a smile on his face to Nasu’s question. “I don’t beat you up because it’s easy Nasu.” He said placing a hand on Nasu’s shoulder. “Look at how much stronger you have become since we started this training. You have advanced your doujutsu to its final form” he added taking his hand back away and letting it fall to his side. When Nasu asked Travin to teach him genjutsu release. He thought that it would be a solid start for the day. “Before I teach you that jutsu I have a few questions for you. First, do you know exactly what your eyes can do. If I’m going to keep training you I will need to know what you can do so I can better explain stuff or be able to skip over stuff.” Taking a small breath before continuing Travin would make sure that Nasu was still paying attention. “Just like how when I told you how I was trained in genjutsu it will be very different when I train you. For my clan genjutsu is in our blood we are performing genjutsu sometimes before we are able to walk, and when we awaken out Seigan the world becomes our playthings in the form of genjutsu. It is for this reason that I need to know just what your eyes can do.” Travin would wait and see what Nasu could tell him before continuing on. 

However, once Nasu was able to answer Travin noticed another person entering the training field 3 with them. Travin noticed that it was a woman wearing spandex an intrusting choice in clothing Travin thought as every curve on the girl bounced with every step. He had to admit though that it did make a hell of a distraction in combat. Travin would give Nasu a nod in the girl’s direction to tell him to turn around someone was there. The girl spoke telling them her name was Shikuki and asked if they were training anything specifically. Travin spoke up first “I’m Travin” he would reply to the girl when she introduced herself and give Nasu time to do the same. “I was just about to help my friend here in the art of genjutsu” Travin would answer her next question. “Would you like to join if you have the aptitude” he would add after a short pause?

(WC-834 TWC-1265)
Nasu
Citizen

Fri May 14, 2021 4:35 pm
Travin was weirdly welcoming today. He was even smiling. Nasu was happy though that Travin was willing to teach him genjutsu and genjutsu release. Travin then asked Nasu a question that he didn't know how to answer properly. He asked about Nasu’s sharingan. Sure Nasu had picked up on a few things like how it's more powerful than the stages before on his own but then he got stuck. He got some help from his parents and some reading though to expand his knowledge. And Nasu did now know what his general abilities were as well as some jutsu he could learn with the sharingan but there was one rule he was told. Unless you trust someone with your life the Uchiha abilities should stay secret. This was just a rule from his parents though. Nasu decided though that as Travin was his master and that Nasu trusted him that he would tell him about it. Before speaking Nasu activated his sharingan and looked around the area. He did this to make sure no one else might have been listening and kept on looking throughout his speech.

“Okay you might want to sit down for a minute. I'm going to guess that you have already figured out the abilities from my first and second stage. They're not that unique so it probably wasn't that hard to figure out. So I'm just going to dive right into the 3 tomoe or stage 3 as I like to call it. Everything I know about my abilities are from books and my parents. I found out that this is the final stage of the sharingan. My sharingan allows me to do so many great things. One really cool thing is that there's this new jutsu I'm learning that will allow me to copy other people's jutsu. I can also see chakra to a much greater level than before. Everybody's chakra has a different color. It allows me to see different chakra natures and tell the difference between people. I also know I have a greater form of foresight. I can see the slightest twitches and movement in someone's muscles. If you were going to start weaving hand signs I would even be able to know which hand signs you were forming before they finished. By watching the ways your muscles move I can figure out so many different things. Maybe you're going to take a quick right and I'll see it instantly. And although I haven't tested this yet I even have benefits with genjutsu. Any genjutsu A rank or below I can see through. I will still have the side effects of the genjutsu but I will be able to tell that I'm trapped which will allow me to know when to escape it. One other thing is that I don't even really need genjutsu release. I can use the flow of chara in my eyes to dispel genjutsu. I haven't tested it though so that's why I still want to learn the basics. Oh yeah and also I can see when someone else's chakra is disrupted so I can then try to release them out of a genjutsu too.”

Nasu then took a pause to see if Travin had any questions. After all this was a lot of information. Nasu didn't bother talking about sharingan genjutsu cause that was also an obvious thing. The only other thing Nasu could have told Travin about was the rest of the sharingan. Nasu may have said that he had the final form of the sharingan but that was a lie. Recently Nasu had unlocked a new form in his sharingan. It was called the mangekyo sharingan. Because Nasu’s parents didn't tell him about it he decided not to share anything about this eye form. Especially because unlike the other forms this one was used separately to the regular eye. As in Nasu cant use 2 tomoe if he feels like it because he's already at stage 3 but he can use the mangekyo and stage 3 which was kinda odd. Nasu would answer any questions Travin had and then realize someone was walking onto the field. Nasu watched as this female walked in wearing a tight spandex suit. When she started talking Travin had responded. When it was Nasu’s turn to talk he kinda blushed a bit and then smiled and said “hi my name is Nasu Uchiha.”

if you want more on the sharingan https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45573-sharingan-v7?highlight=sharingan+v7
WC=734
TWC=1017
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Wed May 19, 2021 10:50 am
Uchiha! It rang in her ears she got giddy and jumped up and down "OOO Im a Uchiha as well. Tell me please, what kind of things can you do ? What do you know about our clan? Is that eye thing apart of it? Or are you unique? I must knoooooow" Shikuki caught herself afterwords and blushed and stepped back and hung her head "Sorry I do not know much more beyond the stories my mother tells me of her friend and my father who had been Uchiha himself. Shikuki would put a leg behind her, toe in the dirt and tap it up and down several times, meanwhile her hands behind her back and she twisted slightly back and forth at the hips while she did all of this.

Shikuki finally found another Uchiha, and she was determined to stick to this one like glue if she could. She would look to the other who stood there "I am sorry, It is nice to meet you as well, Just forgive the excitment of my meeting another of the same clan, I have not been told why we are so special , just that we are" now while this is true, Shikuki had been able to piece some of it together on her own, but if there was someone a bit more knowledgable she would definately have to find out what all they knew about everything, and hopefully she would catch some glimpse of her own future power.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 19, 2021 1:30 pm
Travin listened to Nasu tell him about the powers of his Sharingan. It was mostly everything that Travin had been picking up on, except the ability to copy others’ jutsu. That would be a very powerful ability on its own. He didn’t want to interrupt Nasu and by the time Nasu had finished his explanation he had noticed that someone was walking up to them. Travin nodded in the direction of the newcomer to let Nasu know they were not alone anymore since she was approaching from his back. Travin changed focus from the Sharingan to the newcomer not wanting to give away any of Nasu’s secrets since Travin also possessed a powerful doujutsu he knew that the survival of the clan meant to keep the powers of the doujutsu to as few as possible outside of the clan. Plus there was no other clan known more for this than the Uchiha due to the fact that several of the Sharingan’s powers had gotten out and due to that the clan members were almost always hunted down outside of villages for their powerful doujutsu. 

Once their introductions were finished Travin made a note that this girl was also an Uchiha and from the sound of it Nasu was the first Uchiha she had met that wasn’t part of her family. Travin let the girl ramble on about wanting to know what all Nasu could do without interruption. Part of him wanted to know just how Nasu would handle being hounded by a million questions at once. It was possible that a smile would even creep onto Travins face as he watched Nasu deal with the girl. 

Once she had finished with her line of questions she looked over to Travin and apologized for her actions and excitement. Travin just nodded and told her it was fine. “We were going to practice some genjutsu if you wanted to join us” Travin would add onto the conversation whenever Nasu finished answering the girl’s questions or started to stumble on his words. Travin had noticed that Nasu had turned a little red when he first spoke to the girl, and while he would enjoy seeing him struggle to keep up with the question he wouldn’t let the boy freeze up in embarrassment.

(WC-379 TWC-1644)
Nasu
Citizen

Wed May 19, 2021 4:18 pm
Nasu was bombarded with questions. She seemed to not know much about her sharingan. So Nasu’s first question back to her was “what stage sharingan do you have? Sorry i mean tomoe. I just call it a stage to make life simpler.” After listening, Nasu would decide how much to share. This was some important information and as Nasu has never met her he doesn't trust her or know if she's lying. Nasu also looked at Travin hopefully looking for a facial expression for whether or not to share the secrets of the sharingan. If she only had the first stage Nasu wouldn't share much information anyway. Just whatever she could do with that. Then for the 3 tomoe is where things start to get a bit messy. Nasu would tell her about sharingan genjutsu but that's about it. If Travin then also gives him approval he would share the rest of the information with her. And if she brought up the mangekyo sharingan Nasu would say he doesn't know what it is. Then he would turn back to start his training with Travin.

WC=184
TWC=1201
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu May 20, 2021 3:08 pm
Shikuki would tap her chin for a moment, and figured the best way to answer that question was to show him. And With that her eyes would shift in color and the Tomoe would slowly form , the first , followed by the second, the third, and than they got bigger, and the bottoms seemingly fused, only three lines split from the center of the eyes. Shikuki would than tilt her head "Can you maybe tell me what I have? Cause I personally do not know" When she heard about Genjutsu Shikuki would nod "Yes please, I tried Ninjutsu and not that great at it, Genjutsu would be a nice one to try next to see how well I can do." Shikuki would bounce softly in place excited about trying something new.

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon May 24, 2021 7:37 pm
Travin watched the exchange between the two taking mental notes on the eyes of Shikuki. He knew up to the 3 tome Sharingan but when the tomes fused together he had never seen that. It was apparently a new form to the eye that he didn’t know even existed. It made him ponder as he didn’t know if Nasu knew about it or not or was already capable of it either. Either way, though he made a note of it and would look into it later, as it also made him think if his own doujutsu had another level to it. Just because he didn’t know about it didn’t mean that it didn’t exist. His own clan had been exiled from Kiri long ago and had to leave a lot behind when they left. Who is to say that the knowledge of a 4th stage of the Seigan wasn’t forgotten.

Once the two were done it would appear that both Shikuki and Nasu were ready to do some training. “Shikuki I was about to go over the genjutsu release jutsu with Nasu. Since we just met you I clearly have no idea what you are capable of. If you know the jutsu would you mind teaching it to Nasu and if not I can teach it to both of you. I have found that teaching others is normally the best way to truly master a jutsu” Travin would ask Shikuki.

(WC-240 TWC-1884)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum