Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C) Empty guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:31 pm
mission details :

Apparently word of Saya's masterful defense of the weapons shop had spread across the land. That poor ninja. It was likely he lived somewhere in the outskirts of the village, and times had been hard with everything going on in the ninja world. He was probably just trying to feed himself and his family, but every time he attempted some less then legal means of obtaining items or money, Saya had been there to thoroughly thwart him. Worse than that, the story of how a thief was defeated by simply putting a brick of Doton between him and the goods had circulated around the village. If it hadn't been for his mask, there would be no way he could show his face around the village. Saya made a mental note to get his name if she ever saw him on the streets.

The mission this time was a bit more intensive, but inevitably the exactly the same. There was a large gate at the front of the village which accepted or denied entrance into Kirikagure. That gate needed to be guarded or there was absolutely no reason for having the darn thing. That meant someone needed to spend a few hours sitting atop the gate, looking about in case someone shady tried to enter. And so we zoom in on our faithful protagonist, from the minds eye of a great raven floating well above the stone structure blocking entrance, down to where she sat just at the edge of the gate. Chance of attack was low to none due to the time of day, but there was a fairly steady flow of people coming into and out of the village. Or.... At least there was until saya got there. She glanced down at the people one at a time. It was her job to allow or disallow entrance and if she was going to handle the task she was going to do it in fashion.

"saya. Can we concentrate. You have techniques you need to learn, and far more important things then this. I have a new Doton jutsu for you to learn. Theres a new technique I've been studying up on called Rock pillar spears. Could be real good. First it allows you to raise stone spikes up from the ground around you. Then you can shift the direction they point and send them flying at your enemy to strike them from the ground. are you even listening?!" She was not.

"And a one, And a two, And a one two three four. If you want entrance to the village you better get lighter on your feet! you call that a pirouette?! My grandmother can do a better pirouette then that and she's sixty four!!" Saya was barking orders to a small group of villagers that had walked up with a cart filled with suplies. They were traders, obviously, looking to sell their wares in the village and these poor people had chosen the wrong day to enter. Saya had set a rule for entrance that in order to enter you have to do a musical number. You either have to dance or sing, and if you did both you were allowed super special double entrance. The trick was that she wasn't actually tellng what super special double entrance meant until you earned it. There was not in fact a super special double entrance. The current group was doing some coreographed dance that by the magic of musicals they just happened to know.

"Alright. Great job gang. Take five and go ahead and enter. You didn't earn super special double entrance today but feel free to try next time!" Huffing the group of eight trudged back to their cart and walked inside. This day was proving to be pretty entertaining asside from the insessant wood doll in her side pouch trying his best to make her do work.

"You are not. I should have guessed that. Are you going to make every single person do this?! don't you think it'll clog up the flow?" It was a fair question generally. Even with a five minute performance from each group the line was moving incredibly quickly. It was like in the movies where everything just comes to life like it was planned even though it obviously was not. I'm going to level with you loyal listeners, I have absolutely no clue how she was doing this.

"You were talking about learning new jutsu as usual Pinoch. Something something spears. Blah blah blah summon chakra unimportant ramble mold it, then some words I didn't hear and it turns into spears and i like chuck them at something? Can't I just keep using the jutsu I learned earlier? That one worked real good. LIke... Did you see the look on that dude's face when we just cut off his entrance? I was all like boom wack zoom! and he was like oh nooooooo what ever will I do I guess I have to go home HEY! GET YOUR KNEES UP WITH YOU DO THAT SPIN. These guys aren't as good as the last. Definitely not geting super special double entrance. " She hopped down and...fell. She fell far and she fell fast. The gates were pretty high and she was incredibly small. As the earth began to swell up towards her she shifted her weight, turning in midair to put her feet against the structure beside her. Activating her surface walking technique she ran the final distance, and simply stepped from the surface of the gate to the ground below.

"..... You know exactly what I said. You could have quoted it ver batum and adding in all the extra stuff... Just hurts my feelings." It didn't If you will recall he is a small wooden doll and they have neither sentience nor feelings so it would be irrational to think that those non existent feelings could be hurt.

"Right. I'm trying to keep these dancers on task, and you're distracting me with responsibility. What did you think I would do?!"

"Well. I was hoping that you'd yanno. Let the people pass without some silly entrance requirement and put that focus instead on training a new jutsu? Is that really too much to ask of you?"
(1042)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C) Empty Re: guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:00 am
"If I didn't find something to occupy myself, then how would I ever finish this task? I'd start off checking all the paperwork and physically checking them for illicit substances and weapons and then slowly my mind would shift to something that was more interesting and I'd end up just letting people through. Then I would get in trouble for not doing the job properly and someone might get in who can--you. Yea you in the back. en point our get out-- be harmful to the village. No one wants that. Also this is an easy way to check for weapons and ilicit substances--thats it. Nope. You're not getting in. turn away. Bye. I am, of course still drawing and molding Doton chakra. I've prepped the seals, they're bird monkey, wait. bird dragon monkey and oxe or something like that?" The latest group was in a spirited scene from swan lake but one of the potential entrants standing towards the back of the line was moving very little. He just kind of spun in place a couple times and then stood still.

"I keep telling you that you cannot just turn people away because they can't dance well enough. We've been through this Tria. " As he turned away something caught the small doll's eyes. Theres absolutely no way she could have known. Beneath his cloak, clutched tightly to his person was a parcel of clearly contraband goods.

"I didn't. The dancing is to keep my attention, but it also makes it much more dificult to conceal ilicit substances. They wouldn't just put them in something because they know we're going to pat them down. Therefore clearly anyone hiding something they shouldn't have in the village is going to have it in a hidden place. This is actually meant to ensure a dislodging of any foreign substances with ease so that we know who may and may not ente--Pinoch do you see what I see?! Looks like we might to try out that new jutsu after all. " Quickly she formed the hand signs. Her hands slammed down against the ground and.... What happened next was not the most ideal situation. The goal was to summon a number of sharpened spears of earth. She'd formed perfectly rounded pillars of stone. Still as she called out to the earth to give aid they turned to look at the target. At the back of the next set of villagers, trying his hardest to push through the mass of people to slip past the guards with the group Saya had just allowed entrance, was the same man with the dark hair and the black mask. He'd lost the dark cloak and mask, probably to better look like an innocent trader, but She would recognize that face anywhere. Once you cross blades with someone with intent to kill their face is forever burned into your mind.

"Nope. " He turned around moments after being noticed. The earth pillars weren't even fully formed as he disappeared into the crowd behind him. It was immediately evident that he had no interest in a third encounter with the tiny konoichi. It was a share really. She was a little bit excited to try out her new jutsu, even if she'd not quite gotten the formation correct.

The potential entrance glanced about in confusion. Saya burst out in laughter.

"I... Cannont believe. Of all the days to try and get back into the village, He chose the day that I was doing guard duty. You can't even write this stuff!" You could, of course, in fact, write this stuff. Was that too many commas? I can't remember if theres a list but it's probably fine. A wise man once said anything can be english if you don't care enough. She glanced down at the rounded spears she summoned, her gaze shifting between the jutsu and the now very concerned potential entrants. Perhaps summoning several spikes directly in front of them wasn't the most comforting of things. She allowed the spikes to fly off into the distance to her right, where she was sure none of the people trying to gain entrance could actually be. They flew over a hill harmlessly. Then she heard it.

"OH COME ON!!!! WHO EVEN IS THIS GIRL?! I NEED A BETTER JOB" Got em. Somehow, she'd either predicted that his new goal was to sneak around and try to climb the wall of the village instead of gaining entrance through the gate because his nemesis was on guard duty. That or it was dumb luck that she'd managed to time the release of her jutsu and the direction perfectly to surround him completely in circular stone pillars just as he'd started his trek. For the purpose of this narrative, let's all assume that she'd predicted his devious endeavors. Yes, that's much better then the alternative.

"You know.... I... Well. I mean. Technically you used the jutsu I wanted. How did. I mean. What kind of hand of god crap could have made this scene play out as it di--nevermind. Please continue making people dance for entry. " What kind of hand of god crap indeed. Behind a screen the humble third person narrator grinned an evil grin, preparing the next twist to this well thought out plot. YOU SAW NOTHING....move away slowly...

"What can I say? I'm better then even you thought. Now, Next group! Remember if you manage to perfectly complete your routine, and there is an acceptable level of complexity to impress me, you can gain super special secret entrance.Pinochio was speachless. Never in his very short not really life had he ever considered something like this would happen. He was impressed. That didn't happen often. They had defended the town. Mission complete.

(958 for TWC 2000 claiming 4100 ryo, 20 ap 2c kunai. 5 chakra 10 speed 10 ap and 2k Wc towards rock pillar spear(2k/2500)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C) Empty Re: guard duty: village gates(daytime)(C)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum