Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi  Empty Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi

Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:50 pm
The day was upon them, the third rounds of the chuunin exams were to take place in only a few hours. Tsuna found himself with heavy thoughts. His mind running wild with information that he was... rather disappointed to learn of. Yet, he couldn’t allow it to cloud his mind for too long, even if he was having difficulties with keeping a clear head around it. 

Collecting his things, he left his apartment and made his way through the village streets. Within his right hand he held a sheath Katana, newly adopted into his arsenal. Channeling chakra into the blade from the moment he woke up. There was nothing visually spectacular about this katana, foot long hilt and a meter and a half long blade. Black scabbard with not unique design to it. He was told, warned that it would be in his best interest to focus his chakra - mystical essence into the blade before use. On his back over his right shoulder was his Sloth’s bane, to his lower back, the hold of a Tanto pointed above his left hip. Just below that was his weapon pouch. He wore a royal blue long sleeved shirt, with black pants and boots. The lining of his attire from top to bottom were equipped with necessary items for his use. 

Once he was within the waiting area of the tournament, Tsuna sat an waited for his name to be called. Eyes closed, blade still in his hand, he thought back on the intel he discovered - the results of the second rounds. Subtle furrowing of his brows, nearly betraying his thought process. “The more and more I think about this... the more I grow upset about it. How can this even be?” He thought. What could be in his mind? He was pleased to learn of his passing of the second round, even if it meant the failing of his partner. The facts behind that were not really that far from his understanding, yet he still found it saddening. Ban did her best, given the circumstances. Tsuna was still at awe to see his succession giving the same circumstances. 

His mind dwells on Yuuma, his friend, somewhat of an older brother. He also passed his round...’he’... the Hatake sighed dismissively. Upon which his name was announced. Opening his eyes, the ashen haired boy made his way to his stage entrance. Given full information ahead of time by the guide of the arena he would retain it. As his door opened he would enter, it closed behind him. 

As he stand before the wall he scanned the area, looked to be as was told to him. 50 meters length and width and that said width gradually receding towards the center - the furthest across from him. To his left just 10 meters away were a grouping of rocks, well boulders - about few meters pass those he could spot a forest. Just before him was another settling of rocks. These were placed 5 meters away from the other grouping. Just beyond them lies a shallow bed of water. For the most part the field was a desert, pretty open. 

Tsuna made his way to the between of the two groupings of boulders, standing at its center. There was little point in hiding. He would feel a pulse come from his blade, glancing over to it he would assume that it was complete. Placing and securing it to his side he would stand and wait with his back to the 30 meter long boulder, pushing his ability to sense chakra from 5 meters to 10 by 10 radius. He would await the arrival of his opponent. 

[WC: 613]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Genjutsu Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi  Empty Re: Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi

Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:21 pm
Stats and Shit:

Gin had a long night, he has been stressing over the final round of the Chuunin Exams. With his fellow comrade out of the running, he was the last Kumogakure representative. Having finished reading both the Study of KKG and their connection to DNA and the Jutsu Encyclopaedia, the young Akimichi couldn’t help but feel a pit in his stomach. Overcome by anxiety, his forehead was caked in sweat, his chest covered in crumbs from the assortment of foods he had burned through to calm himself. Before long he heard chirping in the distance, the sun piercing the window, the day was finally upon him.

He geared himself up, he had a Eagle Eye Crossbow strapped to his back, in such position that the handle of the weapon was aligned with the Akimichis right hip. The crossbow was loaded with 10 arrows, 5 of the 10 arrows coated in a thick liquid. He placed two weapon pouches on his right hip, the other two on his left hip, with an assortment of Kunai, Shuriken, Explosive Tags, Makibishi, Flash Paper, Smoke bombs, Rations and wiring in each pouch. His left hip was also armed with a Crystal Singing Blade, attached to his hip with a thin string one that would be easy to sever with the application of some force.

He attached a back up set of arrows to his right hip with a small piece of wire, allowing the arrows to sit firmly on his hip which would allow him to move at high rate of speed without the risk of losing the arrows in question. The tip of the arrows was pointing behind the Akimichi, as an individual with experience with weapons he ensured that all of his gear was configured in a fashion where it wouldn’t damage him even if he was moving at top speed. He armed his left hand with two closed Fuma Shuriken and made his way towards the arena looking like an eccentric ninja version of Rambo.

Upon arrival the first two words that he heard were “You’re late.” His eyes winded, he shifted his gaze to the clock. “B-b- it’s not started yet.”… he muttered. “You were supposed to be here to have your picture taken.” Barked the co-ordinator as he ushered the Akimichi through the open door leading into the arena. As he entered he felt his feet push against the sand, his eyes quickly darted around the arena as his heart began to pace. To his left, or rather west, there was a group of boulders, they were located approximately 10 meters away, with what appeared to be a forest just past that region. He rolled his shoulders, as he shifted his gaze to the second assortment of boulders located more north west of his location. This set was around 5 meters away from the western set that the Akimichi had previous observed.

Taking a moment to get his bearings, he couldn’t help but observe a series of footsteps in the sand leading in the direction of the rocks. “Could be a trap…” he thought to himself as he carelessly followed the sandy outline of a set of shoes. Before long he could see a young boy with an off-white hair color stood directly centre between the two rock formations. The instant the Akimichi spotted him he froze, coming to a stop 10 meters away from the young man. “Hello, er— you must be my opponent.” The young Akimichi bowed his head, his eyes fixed on the young male throughout the bow. “My name is Gin Akimichi, I represent Kumogakure. It’s an honour. I hope we have a good match. One worthy of our villages.” His tone wavering with every word, his attire and general armament making him out to be an incompetent fool attempting to look intimidating with an array of weapons. With sweat dripping from his forehead, his stomach rumbling anxiously, the Akimichi remained motionless, ready to defend against a sudden onslaught at a moments notice yet in a position where he wanted to observe whether his opponent would reciprocate the sentiment of giving the Akimichi his name.

Relative to location, the ivory haired boy was located North West of the Akimichi, directly North West, 10 meters away. In turn, the Akimich would be 10 meters away from the white haired male but located directly south east.

WC – 723
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi  Empty Re: Chuunin Exams: Round 3 - Gin vs Tsunayoshi

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:34 pm
It wasn’t long before Tsuna came face-to-face with his opponent. Ocean blue eyes analyzed the man and his attire thoroughly from his standing, taking note of all that he could visibly see from his current position. At first thought, Tsuna wasn’t the only one that came heavily equipped. The boy smiled, upon hearing the name of his opponent. “It is nice to meet you, Gin. I’m Hatake Tsunayoshi.” He return the gesture with a bow of his own, while monitoring the Kumo genin. 

Yes, let’s do our best. But I do have one question to ask you, if you don’t mind.” Returning from his bow, Tsuna’s eyes shifted, they were colder - more calculating than usual. What was heavy on his mind was now at the brim of his focus. Seeing this man before him, he couldn’t hold his thoughts back a moment longer. “I was able to gain a glance at end results from the second round of the exams. I’m pretty sure any and everyone could have done the same, just had to ask. Though it doesn’t give us intel on their performance, it does tell us who passed and who did not. As well as who was placed where. Oddly enough, everyone showed up to their rounds...everyone except you.” Stern eyes glared. “To make this even wosre, you were assigned to pair with someone rather close to me, yet he had to undergo his trail alone. So my question is rather obvious... Why are you here?” The atmosphere was abruptly altered, there was a almost suffocating tension about them as the Hatake asked his question, being mindful of the Kumo shinobi’s distance. 

He wanted to assess the man and gauge his sense of honor before they began. As it stood, Tsuna found no answer given a good enough reason to abandon your comrade, even if they were from another land of shinobi. Trails were trails. 

[WC: 318]
[Total WC: 931]
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:56 pm
The Akimichi felt somewhat at ease in wake of the Genin response. Gin responded to the request for a question with a simple nod, his head bobbing along with the young mans rhetoric. The Akimichi nodded along to the young mans questioning, thoughts flying through his mind as thousands of miles an hour as he thought back to the Second Round of the Chuunin Exams. “Why didn’t I attend?” he thought to himself raising his right, free hand to his chin as he thought about the boys line of questioning.

As the young man moved onto talk about the Akimichis partner for the second round, the cogs whirring in the Akimichis brain began to put two and two together. Throughout this time, the Akimichi was still very much alert to his surroundings and was ready to receive any attack. Yet he nodded a couple of times, lowering his right hand back down to his side. “Well you see… I don’t have a lot of experience fighting an’ my dad says that I’m easy to read as I repeat the same few attacks over and over again. So I figured since neither me nor the other participant of the second round required a bell that my participation wasn’t essential. You see, in the first round, the rules stated that we would be allowed to progress to the Third Round regardless of whether or not we were able to procure the bell so you have to realise that simply not attending the event would fall under the same criteria as not procuring a bell thus we would still be able to advance.” Taking a breath, he continued, “Your friends participation in the event was entirely optional and as I have only a small arsenal of attacks that I can exploit, it was illogical for me to also attend. If you look at it from a strategic stand point I would have likely exposed my approach to combat which would have put my at a severe disadvantage in this round as the bulk of the Shinobi progressing to the final round on the back of the first round are from your village, as was the individual that I was paired with. But to answer your question… honestly, er… I’m here to represent my village, I guess? I’m not the most agile member of our genin forces… as I’m sure you can tell.” He patted his large belly while continuing onto, “But I was selected by the Raikage to participate in the event. While I may not progress far in this round, I want to give it my all for both the Lightning Country and my Kage.”

Having gotten a lot of his chest, the Akimich exhaled in relief. He had wanted to vent to someone for quite some time and it so happened that his opponent allowed him to release a bit of what was on his mind. Now a lot calmer, his eyes focused, his feet planted firmly on the ground, the Akimichi stood ready, bracing himself for any attack that the boy had to bring.
WC - 514
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:43 pm
Right hand found the chin of the Hatake, he listened carefully to what was being explained to him by the Akimichi. He too maintained his guard as he nodded intently once key points were made to him. Or so he presumed to be key points from Gin’s perspective. Whether, or not they actually were was a completely different story. The Akimichi based his actions around being low in skill, least agile, and overall compromising his potential advantages and disadvantages in the long run. Tsuna couldn’t help but to chuckle at this. 

Lowering his hand back to his side, he would smile before addressing what was given to him. His brain moving fractions of a millisecond as his mind pieced together tactics that seemed more viable than what was just told to him. “You said that you lack a lot of fighting experience, I don’t believe that to be a lie, for I lack the same experience. However, that part about you being easy to read...I find that to be a bit fabricated, why else would you tell me that, if not to throw me off into believing that I can ready your moves and attacks. You see, it’s not really a sound way to throw someone like me off, if anything I’ll be expecting your to do just that until I get comfortable enough in your eye and your switch your flow in an mere instance. So please keep such things to yourself, Gin. You’re better than that I believe. Now, I’m more than aware of the first round’s conditions - hence why I purposely scored so low because of those conditions. It was overall just too easy, it was an assessment round. But what I cannot understand is why someone who technically ranked third, or fourth depending how you look at it would not show up at all. Yes, your ascension to the third round was set in stone, but you should have still shown. If you did you wound have learned that your round was nothing more than a game of the minds, not physical skill. Even if it wasn’t, you could have utilized that opportunity to do some reconnaissance on your partner, like I’m sure everyone else did. You didn’t have to do anything really, haha, I mean you like you did in the first place, but this way would have been more beneficial.” He sighed, his smiled fades. “Now that brings me to the next part. When you pat your belly, couldn’t help by notice you were stating the obvious...but in a baiting sort of way, it was too obvious in my opinion. As if you wanted me to take into account that your a big guy and that should play a part in my consideration of your movements. Something about that doesn’t really sit well with me, at all. And your mention of what would be a strategic stand point revel of your approach to combat couldn’t be no different from what anyone would have already expected from a heavy guy...unless it’s the opposite of that. Instead of fearing that you would betray your lack of skill in combat to the others, it was you feared showing us your skill.” His eyes glanced over the placement of the weapons on Gin for a second. Noting how well positioned they were. 

Thats odd. Your weapon placements, I mean. They are set in such a way to prevent movement interference, that’s something that I would do, if fact I am doing. Yet, if I recall correctly you mentioned that you are not the most agile in your village - yet your concerned enough to carefully place your equipment. You look real intimidating, by the way, I’m sure that’s the look you were going for.  But, I believe you are not what you say you are. I’ve assessed you enough. From what you gave me, I’m betting that your are indeed more agile than you want me to believe you are, and more experience too.” Tsuna’s eyes glared further on the Akimichi as he inhaled. “We can begin now, I have to pay you back from ditching my friend. I’m sure you will make your Kage proud, but you can tell him you need work on your persuasive skills. You have a lot of tells.” He ended, his stance taken as he stands there waiting for Gin to make his move. 

[WC: 733]
[Total WC: 1,664]
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:34 pm
As Gin concluded his explanation, he listened intently to his opponents thorough dissection of his rhetoric. The ivory haired boy was indeed quite shrewd and while he was the Akimichis first real opponent, Gin had no doubt in his mind that he would be the strongest. Every word spoken by the boy was ever so elegant, his explanations were very clear and concise to a point where even a young child would be able to follow along. As his opponent hyper analysed the parts relating to the lack of experience, flexibility and the Akimichis stature, Gin couldn’t help but feel immensely impressed by the young mans deductions. One thing that he stood out to him was how he had picked up on Gins weapon placement and positioning, that indicated to him that his opponent likely had experience with weapons and he too must be very agile to need to configure his weapon orientation to a fashion that ensures his safety.

As the young man glared at the Akimichi, Gin released a big toothy grin, brushing off the prior remarks with “You give me too much credit, haha.” Despite the lack of sleep and initial reservations, the exchange with the young man put the Akimichi at ease, it focused his mind and body, a part of him was ready to fight but all of his fighting knowledge came from theory and solo application. This stage and fight would be true testament to his training. “I’m sorry that you feel as if you need to pay me back for ditching your friend.” his grin fading to an honest smile.

Lowering his right palm from his belly to his side, he took a single big breath, nodding a couple of times as he pumped himself up for the feud. “I’m ready when you are.” he called out, giving his opponent the courtesy of making the first move in the exchange.
WC - 315
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:33 pm
Tsuna smiled as he listened to Gin’s words. “Oh? You were selected by your Kage, so if anything I’m complimenting you both. Him in his keen eye for your talent, you for standing out, even if it’s not the way you might have wished for in this particular situation. Haha.” Observing him as he two moved to get into his stance of preparation for the battle. His range of sensory was reduced to 5 meters. 

Tsuna moved his right hand behind him, towards his weapon pouch on his lower back - before his hand entered, in a constant fluid motion when out of sight it formed single handed seals - retrieved 3 ‘Kunai’ from his pouch, chakra being channeled through them for more than one purpose. These Kunai are like any other Kunai, there was nothing off about them to the visual eye, or the chakra senses. With Gin in Tsuna’s sights he would toss the Kunai in one fluid motion at a speed of 110 and along with an impact force of 70. These Kunai had three separate targets. The middle Kunai was aimed for the torso of the Akimichi - this Kunai was tethered to a flash paper. The Kunai to the right of him, Gin, was aimed for the boulder that was directly to his right. The Kunai to his left was aimed a bit off, it was 3 meters to his left and sent to wiz pass him - this Kunai was tethered to an explosive tag. Though to the Akimichi, he would not be able to see any of these additions for they appeared to be nothing more than the wrapping of the Kunai hilt. 

Tsuna smiled as he looked and observe the mental process of Gin as he wished to see exactly how he would go about dealing with these. Sure that these would draw the eyes attention almost automatically he would use his left hand to form another set of seals at his side, rapidly at 110 speed and subtly. He would wait for his opponent to make their response. 

[WC: 347]
[Total WC: 2,011]
Spoiler:
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:07 pm
Gin observed the young mans movement quite closely wearing a smug Gin Ichimaru type of smile. The speed at which the enemies hand had moved behind his back was rather impressive. “He’s fast.” Gin thought to himself, observing the movement of the right hand. His facial expression remained consistent throughout the analysis, he aimed to feign a form of ignorance and a lack of speed relative to his foe. Having spotted the faint glint of metal and chakra, the Akimichi knew exactly what to expect.

He deduced from the previous line of conversation that his opponent was a weaponry user, much like the Akimichi. It was but a moment in real time  before three Kunai began making their way towards the Akimichi. The first was clearly aimed for the young mans torso, albeit the upper proportion of his torso, thus placing it around 1.5 meters above ground level. The second Kunais trajectory was a bit of strange one. It was aimed at the large boulder located roughly North East of the Akimichis location. “He must be prepping the field.” He thought to himself. As the trajectory of the Kunai aligned with the path of the boulder situated just over 4 meters north of the Akimichi. The last of the Kunai was aimed 3 meters to the Akimichis left, thus towards his southern side. Considering the distance between himself and the third Kunai, it would casually fly 3 meters clear of the Akimichi, eventually striking the far southern wall because of its trajectory and speed.  With the weapon trajectories calculated via a mental speed of 180, the Akimichi knew the steps he had to take.

While calculating the trajectories of the weapons, the Akimichi minimised his speed profile, moving at a speed of 30 with the intention of lowering his entire body towards the ground. He lowered his entire body with a single motion, moving from a kneeling position to flat on his stomach by the time the Kunai had travelled 8 meters. As the Akimichi laid on the ground he positioned his left hand, the one armed with the two Fuma Shuriken out by his side, with his right hand clenched into a fist by his right temple. Throughout the entire motion his gaze remained fixed on the opponent, as he awaited the next move. Despite being tubby, his torso was around half a meter wide at best, with a similar depth. With that in mind, even in the laid flat position the first of the three Shuriken would be nowhere near his body.

“What an interesting guy. He has me on the defensive from the get-go. Hahah… guess reading about fighting is very different to actually fighting…” he thought to himself still wearing the same smug smile. “I’ve got sand all over me now.” He muttered, his smile fading with his stomach rumbling. Gin never really cared for the Shinobi life, forced to enrol into the Academy to pass the time. He was a failure, only graduating at an age of 16. The fact that the Raikage had hand picked him to participate was something that shocked both him and the Akimichi family. To have received such a high honour was quite foreign to the docile Akimichi. He had spent the majority of his life, eating, reading comics and books relating to theory relating to combat. While he had an occasional village sanctioned spar, he quite often retired from the fights, having only won 1 bout out of 36 that he had participated in, that being against a newly graduated Genin hailing from the Uchiha clan.

He couldn’t quite understand why he had been picked, maybe it was a test. That’s right, perhaps it was a test from the new Kage to determine whether or not the Akimichi is worthy of being a member Kumogakure Shinobi forces, after all he had only recently taken control over the village so it made sense that he would cull the weak in a similar fashion to his predecessors. The thought of this being a test send a chill up the Akimichis spine.

WC - 680
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:12 pm
Tsuna observed the response to the projectiles he launched at his opponent, Gin. The man didn’t take his eyes off of Tsuna, not for a single moment. As the Kunai made their marks, the one that was intended for the Akimichi would seem to be on the verge of missing, or so that was the point. Sit it was less than a meter from Gin’s position the Kunai would abruptly release a blinding illumination that would engulf 5 meters in all directions of light - said light would render the Akimichi blind due to the fact that his eyes were still on the boy. This light will persist for moments before it fades out of visual. Tsuna being more than 5 meters out of the reach of the blinding light would move with his next action. 

Tsuna kept to his left a meter back as he simultaneously released the deal to summon forth a clone in a silent crackling of electricity in his place. As the boy landed in the rock, he would move to the left and drop down to the sand on the other side. He would reach into his weapon pouch. While the Lightning clone moved towards the Akimichi - stopping 6 meters from the now blinded Gin. The clone would remove the scabbard from its back with its left hand and tucked it in close to its side. Placing its right hand on the hilt, narrowing its eyes on the Akimichi. Channeling chakra into the blade increasing sharpness and health by 20 making it 120 in both areas. The clone was now going to borrow a move it saw Ban use in their second round match against Jigen. At a speed of 110 it would draw its blade - as it did the blade made no sound as it was drawn. Perfect silence in its motion. The the sharpness was also increased another 20 making it 140 in sharpness. While infusing its chakra into the swing at an arc from left to right - at a speed of 70 and a sharpness of 110, 7 three inch thick and five meter wide waves of pressurized chakra filled the gap in between the two boulder groupings as they head for the Akimichi. 

One wave was .5 meters from the ground. Each wave was .5 meter above the other. If this connects the Akimichi would be met with sharpness of 110 that would be enough to cut him, while strong enough to shatter any weapons that he may aim to defend with, or clash. 

Tsuna, withdrawn a tag - it divided into 3 sections, one red, another orange that blends with the red and the last is yellow. Tsuna bit the corner of his mouth, blood trickled. He would swipe it with his thumb and smeared it along the tag where the yellow was. The blood was then absorbed like fuin as it disappeared. Thin chakra layered the tag. Tsuna tossed it five meters to his right, which it landed in the sand 3 meters from the boulder. The chakra coating the tag expanded 3 meters in all directions. With the unveiling of the flash paper the False surrounding technique covers the tag completely erasing it from view. Tsuna would then turn to face the direction where he tossed the tag. He formed another set of seals as he waited. 

[WC: 562]
[Total WC: 2,573]
Spoiler:
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:21 pm
In an instant, the Akimichis world was turned upside down. With a bright burst of light his vision became obscured to a point where he was effectively blind. “Shit.” He thought to himself, quickly closing his eyes to allow them to readjust to exposure to the bright light. In a near silent arena, there were 2 things that the Akimichi could observe via auditory ques. The first was the sound of the Kunai striking the boulder north of the Akimichi, the second was the sound of shoes pushing against the sand. He was very much in tune with his surroundings. The instant the flash paper erupted, his hand moved from the side of his head down into a weapon pouch.

Knowing exactly how the flash paper operated, he knew that all he had to do was buy himself some time to allow for his eyes to re-adjust. His hand darted to the pouch rather instinctively where he grabbed a single smoke bomb. Pulling it free of the pouch he applied enough force with the palm of his hand that the smoke bomb immediately exploded, expanding into the 10-meter surroundings at the speed of 55. The smoke engulfed his body, and if his opponent possessed a form of Dojutsu, he would most certainly be royally screwed.

As the smoke began engulfing the Akimichi, he picked up on a faint crackle in the distance. “Lightning?” he thought to himself as he sunk his hand back into the pouch withdrawing a Kunai with 2 centimetres of wire attached to it, on the tail end of the wire, flash paper. With a single swing of his arm, concealed by the rapidly expanding smoke, he launched the Kunai in the direction of where his foe was previously located. The Akimichi angled the Kunai at 10 degrees above the ground level, effectively meaning that for every 5 meters travelled, the Kunai would elevate 0.8 meters from the ground. Travelling through the air at a speed of 157 and an impact force 117. Upon travelling exactly 5.1 meters from the Akimichis location, the Flash Paper on the tail end would detonate, engulfing the 5-meter radius in a blinding light. At this range, the Akimichi would be able to level the playing field if his opponent was still in that general direction.

If the clone continued to advance, he would be caught in the blast after having only travelled 3.6 meters. With the speed at which the smoke expanded relative to the speed of the clone, the smoke would expand half the distance travelled by the clone. As a result, at the time where the clone had travelled 2.5 meters, the smoke had travelled 1.25 meters in every direction of the Akimichi. Now using his strength, he began making his way back at top speed, adhering to the confines of the smoke, moving south west. During this time the Akimich kept his left hand above ground level, a firm grip on his Fuma Shuriken to ensure they did not clang or create any sound that would otherwise give him away. He moved his feet in a fashion where his toes supported a large part of his body weight in tandem with his right hand, he minimised the surface area of what made contact with the sand to ensure that if any sound was created that it was minimal. To that end, he used his toes and fingers to rapidly move and stick to the interior of south west of the ever-expanding smoke.

Even if clone avoided the flash paper and successfully positioned himself 6 meters from the Akimichi, in the time it would take for the arcs of Rupture to reach their intended destination, the smoke bomb would have expanded 6.7 meters and with the Akimichi mentally gauging the rate of the smokes expansion from previous experience of using the smoke bomb, he kept his body low, moving south west, now 6.7 meters away from his previous location, having continued to move south west he was also outside of the radius of the 5 meter wide Ruptures.
Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum