Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Chunin Exam Round 3 Match 1: Gonk vs Yuuma - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exam Round 3 Match 1: Gonk vs Yuuma

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:32 pm
Almost immediately after Gonk’s clone launched Gonk into the air, they saw a cloud of smoke start to expand.
“That doesn’t look good,” Gonk thought. “If I charge in there blind chances are I’ll be skewered by yet another spear of earth. It would be safer to send my clone in instead.” 
As soon as the smoke had completely hidden Yuuma, Gonk unsheathed his sword, and thrusted the three meter long pole towards his clone, who was already headed towards the ground. The clone grabbed the tip of the pole where there were no blades, and pulled himself upwards with one yank. He was now on a trajectory that would bring him to the rail, pushing Gonk down to the ground in his place. Since the smoke would have already obscured Yuuma’s vision he wouldn’t be able to see them, and their actions were silent as ever. Additionally, Gonk’s clone pulled Kiribachi out of Gonk’s hands before he pushed him down towards the ground. There would now be no way to tell that the Gonk flying towards the smoke was in fact only a clone.

When Yuuma’s clone tried to shoot the arrow at Gonk, the smoke had already obscured his vision, so it was based on Gonk’s second trajectory. But since the clone had traveled a meter dowards before he was pulled back up, he was on a steeper slope, and the arrow would miss him. As for the earth canes, for some reason they had been aimed upwards, even though they were way above Gonk’s head. The canes were formed exactly 1 meter below Yuuma, which was still above Gonk. So when they shot upwards they flew into the distance and crumbled into dust once they reached 20 meters. Perhaps the smoke had disoriented Yuuma, but whatever the case, it didn’t matter. Gonk ran towards the pillar as his clone flew through the air, the paper bombs from earlier exploding when he was 2 meters away from them. Gonk’s clone had flung himself with less power than he could have, so when the explosions from Yuuma’s paper bombs went off, Gonk was at the base.

Since Yuuma could only see a meter and a half through the smoke, the bombs would go off as soon as the clones feet hit the rail. The clone quickly unsheathed Kiribachi and chucked it down to the real Gonk before it was enveloped in the two balls of fire. The puff of smoke would be unseen because of the explosions, so it would appear to Yuuma as if Gonk had been hit. As soon as he heard the explosions, Gonk knew a trap had been laid, but he didn’t yet have the clone’s memories, so he quickly put one fist into the rock causing it to only be held up by a three meter wide, half a meter long chunk of earth. As he prepared to make a second strike, the clone's memories rushed into him, so he looked up and caught the sword shooting down at him with a speed of 140. As he looked up, he was confused to see no earth bullet where there should be. 
“How could that be?” Gonk wondered as he ran forwards and destroyed the remaining earth with his fist, causing the pillar to fall over, away from Gonk. “ Wait, didn't Mino use a jutsu that used mist as a medium for genjutsu. Perhaps this is something similar. Yes that’s the most likely answer. Which means that mark on the ground was probably fake, and Yuuma’s still up there!” Gonk wasn’t in the genjutsu, so as soon as Yuuma was out of the smoke, Gonk would see him and start running towards him, forming six hand seals as he went. As soon as those seals were completed, Gonk would fire a small stream of water out of his mouth that would start expanding as it rotated, turning into a full sized vortex. This water would be led so Yuuma would be in the path of the enormous jutsu. Gonk would continue to run after Yuuma whether he was swept up by the vortex or not, planning his next move in his head.
[WC=699]
[TWC=3073]
jutsu/ap used:
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Chunin Exam Round 3 Match 1: Gonk vs Yuuma - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exam Round 3 Match 1: Gonk vs Yuuma

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:32 pm
BM called.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue May 04, 2021 11:17 pm
Okay, once again I have been called to host another episode of 'Who Fucked Up'. I was hoping it would be a few more posting rounds before I was called, but alas, we cannot always get what we wish for. As always, I appreciate that you both tried to talk it out before calling me into this, and with that said let's get down to business. 

-----------------------------------------

1. The Big Fuck Up

So, first up, I will turn around and just say that the actions Gonk described, with his clone pulling him down and using the momentum to thrust itself up... simply cannot be possible given the speeds of everything. Allow me to explain, Gonk is pushed by the clone to bring his own speed to 125, and as he is moving the clone is also falling, putting more distance between them. When this happens Yuuma begins moving to undo his bandages and unseal his smoke bomb... something that is happening at 20 speed, more than 6x slower than Gonk alone. Yuuma pulls out the smoke bomb and slams it into the barrier, and then the smoke itself has to spread. I simply don't see how these actions could take place before there is more than 3m distance between Gonk and the clone. 

What this basically means is that... well, everything after that point of Gonks post is rendered void since all of that relies on Gonk performing an impossible action. Gonk can be given a chance to edit if Yuuma allows it, but Yuuma doesn't have to allow it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

------------------------------------

Honestly... that really is the only point that matters. I don't need to get into any more because they don't matter. They will either be edited away if Yuuma allows an edit, or just don't go through if he doesn't. With that said, I'm out.

Hope you guys had some fun with this

Yuuma Fujiwara likes this post

Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Wed May 05, 2021 2:48 pm
It was a flurry of activity. Jutsu had been fired away at an incoming opponent that seemed intent on closing the distance with him, and Yuuma had no interest in allowing Gonk to get into a position to utilize that oversized sword, and thankfully the boy didn’t seem to have much in the way of ninjutsu he could utilize from a distance. With Gonk now in the air, however, aiming had become a lot easier. As the smoke from the smoke bomb billowed outwards another salvo of projectiles would find their way into the chest of the boy before positions were taken for the final attack; a carefully laid trap that would seal the outcome of the match. A pair of explosions would ring out, the sound echoing about the arena as Yuuma stood in a crouched position, eyes watching his opponent as the blast from the explosives connected. Cloaked as they were by the Genjutsu, the clone would make to draw back another arrow before the original would call out. “Wait!”

Yuuma wasn’t certain precisely where Gonk would find himself as the last of the attacks landed, but after all that, Yuuma would be very surprised if there was any fight left in him. It had been an onslaught of attacks from the very beginning; he had offered Gonk no words of greeting nor any ability to launch an attack before he had. A part of him felt some guilt over the endeavor, but a greater part still recognized that there were others out there fighting just as hard if not harder to accomplish the same thing. This wouldn’t stop Yuuma from feeling concern for the younger participant, however. “Are you..alright?” Yuuma would question from his hidden position, voice manifesting in the veil of the smoke bomb.

(After 2 posts of arrows, the earth section canes, and 2 explosive tags, I believe that is the end of the fight.)

WC - 298
TWC - 4,307
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Wed May 05, 2021 4:34 pm
It was no good. When he tried to reach Kiribachi down to his clone, it missed, and Gonk continued flying straight into Yuuma’s attacks. When Gonk’s feet touched down on the railing two explosions went off on either side of him. Gonk didn’t have time to react, the twin explosions knocking him off of the platform. As Gonk fell, he could faintly hear the voice of Yuuma call out to him, but everything went dark as his body hit the ground. While he didn’t know it, two paramedics rushed out into the arena and quickly carried Gonk away on a stretcher. His vision swimming, Gonk regained consciousness for long enough to hear Yuuma crowned the winner of their fight before he blacked out again. 
It wasn’t until the next day that he woke up again, his whole body aching. 
“What happened?” Gonk wondered groggily as he tried to recall where he was and why. “That’s right, the fight! I got hit by a few things as I was jumping, then what happened next? That’s it the explosions.” Gonk's excitement at remembering quickly faded as the realization hit. “Wait a minute, that means... I lost.”
Slowly the tears started flowing down his face. “Damn it, I trained so hard to win this, only to be knocked out in the first fight. What was it all for then? Beating the proctor, passing the written test, all of the months of training! What was it all for?” Gonk continued to cry for a few more moments.
“No, I didn’t train for all that time just for this. Hell I didn’t even know about the exams until recently. All that training, even coming here. All of that was to restore the honor of the Hoshigaki clan, not for some meaningless exam. But my defeat here tells me one thing. I need to train even harder if I want to become strong.” Gonk moved his hand up to whip away the tears, but was surprised to see it was wrapped in a bandage. 
“Oh right, I injured my hand on that arrow.” Gonk raised his other hand which was thankfully not bandaged, and wiped away his tears. 
“Well there’s no point in waiting around here, I need to meet back up with the others so I can leave.” 
And with that, Gonk painstakingly pulled himself out of bed and went to go find someone who could let him out of the hospital.
(taking the L on this one, ggs Yuuma)
[WC=407]
[TWC=3478]
[Exit]
claims:
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Wed May 05, 2021 7:24 pm
That was it. No call had been returned, and rushing to the edge of his platform, Yuuma would watch as Gonk plummeted to the ground, flinching some as his body hit the dirt with a distant thud. His face actively grimaced as the clone stepped up beside him and followed his gaze down to the fallen opponent. Upon the medics rushing onto the field, the clone dismissed itself in a puff of smoke, releasing the concentration it had been holding on several jutsu for the original leaving just Yuuma atop the platform he had created as the smoke began to disperse. A look of conflicting emotions was worn on his face as he watched the blue-skinned boy getting hauled onto a stretcher and hoisted from the field. “I didn’t mean to hurt him...he seemed so tough,” thought the medicine man, his hands slipping into his sleeves as his arms would come to rest at his waist, brow scrunched together as he stood now in silence save for the sounds of the cheering crowd and the sounds of battle coming from the other wedges of the arena. “I guess this is what it means to approach conflict. It would be impossible to be a shinobi and believe I would not have to bring harm to others. I hope he doesn’t take it personally. Perhaps I’ll send him a card at the hospital.”

As Yuuma thought about this, he would turn his back to the rest of the arena, looking out at the wall covered by thick forest that had avoided the fighting that had been done. His mind lingered for some time on the Hoshigaki that was being carted from the fight before moving on to what would come next. “Right,” Yuuma spoke out loud, retrieving a trio of kunai from his sealed tool bands, as well as both of his proximity paper bombs. Two of the kunai were had the paper bombs attached just beneath the blade, while the third kunai was strung with his wire. This wire was then attached to other segments of wire, creating a length of twenty-five meters attached to it. “This will come in handy,” he mumbled to himself before stashing the newly adjusted weapons into his weapon pouch. Next came a trio of hand seals: Hare. Ox. Dragon. Once completed, Yuuma would touch his neck, a fuinjutsu symbol appearing and taking in the fresh Hoshi air around them. “Just in case.” His actions had been taken with his hands at his chest, everything is done only within his view as he brings the platform around him upwards to a height of thirty meters. From here, Yuuma would sit cross-legged and close his eyes, his mind retracting back in itself as he found his focus once more.

All that remained now was to wait for what would come next.

WC - 474
TWC - 4,781

[Exit. Claiming Victory in round 1.]

Claims:
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu May 06, 2021 12:58 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum