Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju) Empty Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:22 pm
Raiden was walking around town after his show down with his demonic half. When he stumbled upon a location that caught his interest. A Place labeled Simply, Dojo. Raiden would walk in as he took a look around, taking his shoes off at the entrance and he would look around, seeing the medium sized room he looked around and noticed the variety of weapons, both for training and the more dangerous kind. The long white hair with black slowly creeping up from the tips, Raiden would look around and call out with a voice to carry around.

"Hello, Is there anyone here?" He stood there with no shirt on, but wore a sleeved cloth that covered both arms and his shoulders tied together with a small string, the back across his shoulder blades, had another piece of cloth that connected to each other, and Loose fitting pants. Far beit from someone to say that Raiden was not dressed comfortably cause he was. He would walk over to the wall and reach to pick up one of the kendo sticks and began to get a feel for the weight of the weapon. Raiden would take the blade and spin around into a stance, one he did not know personally but one that felt right, the blade outright from his hips and angled outwards and up, in a diagnal line. His right foot stepped out in front of the other. he tightened the grip of his hands a little with a slight adjustment, and he let out a small breath, and as he did a seeming mist escaped his lips.

He would give a strong downward swing as he stepped forward with his left leg. Raiden would continue this basic swing, swinging harder with each step until he reached the other side, when he would flip around and repeat the process.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju) Empty Re: Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju)

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:45 am
It took him a few days to establish what would be his new legacy within the dojo he had been rapidly getting together. Most have been turning down the late Kage's proposal of students due to his size but after a lengthy line of challengers, the elder Hyuga had shown that he was more that adept at taking on challengers...and so the still unnamed dojo was born. At the current moment he was doing a tour for the latest batch of new students, a few kids and their parents who were skeptical at first of Yaju being a teacher yet again due to his size but.... again he was persuasive in his pitch. He heard the coming of someone while he had been showing the group the outside training area, not sure who it had been or whom he had invited here but they wee fine for now as long as they didn't break anything. A few words were exchanged between the parents and Yaju before the deal was struck," Welcome to the family. Of course we will discuss payment and tuition later on, but for now the little ones are more than welcome to train and see how they like it. I do not charge for teachings people do not like and i will not force a parent to pay for the same. The classes begin at 12 tomorrow. Make sure they have plenty of water and they will be provided food here. Should they need any accommodations let me know and we will make something happen," the conversation would be occurring as he walked toward the front. Once he had shown the group out, his hands would slowly move behind him as he addressed the male finally," If you wanted lessons you could have shown up with the other groups..or are you here for something else," he'd slowly turn to face the male as he waited for an answer.

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju) Empty Re: Sorta Brothers!? Meeting for the ages! (Yaju)

Mon May 03, 2021 11:17 am
the long haired male would yelp for a moment and drop the kendo stick and spun around to look at the man "I am so sorry, I thought you were in the back room, I had no idea about the tours. I sort of am in the market as it were for a sensei. You see I am in...well rather dire need of Weaponry training. Apparently its apart of my clan heritage." Raiden would pick up the kendo stick and walk over to replace it back to its location. Than he would turn back around and look at the man. "Is there anyway to possibly ... I dunno register or something for classes I guess?" Raiden would stand there, unsure what to do with his hands, which he would keep at his sides rather stiff like. He generally did not act in such a manner, however he felt nervous in this mans Presence, and had no idea as to why. He would let out a slow breath as he tried to steady himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum