Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost Empty Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:38 am
Arashi Tekiatsu - Stat Page:

It was a long night of work to make sure everything was ready, but it was worth it for him to be here in the training grounds on the morning of the second part of the Chunin Exams.  The Hoshi jounin stood with arms crossed.  A ways from him would be the next proctor group and so on.  The best part was that the proctors had full control over the how and where.  Some opted for a fight, some for other tests, but the message of the exam was the same.  It would depend on the genin to see if they could find that message.  

Arashi stood by the shore of a pond in the training field while his two candidates arrived.  Giving a smirk to the two of them, once things settled he spoke.

"Good morning.  I am Arashi Tekiatsu, a jounin here in Hoshi.  You may remember seeing me walking around the classroom while you took the first part of your exam.  First... I want to say welcome to my village, Ghost, and congratulations to you both for passing the written exam.  A lot more people than we expected to pass did, so that only puts pressure on the rest of you to earn your place in the small number of spots we have available for the third Exam.  Will one or both of you pass me test?  Or will neither of you.  That remains to be seen." he said, reaching behind him and pulling out a pair of tiny bells on strings.  As he moved them, they made a loud ringing when they hit each other.  

"I'm sure there were rumors going around about what you were to be doing today.  The most prevalent I heard was a direct combat between the proctors and the candidates.  I'm sure you both were trying to study up on me the best you can.  Well, allow me to pull back the fog." he said, gripping the bells into his palms and opening his hand to show... nothing.

"This isn't going to be a simple direct fight.  If I want to see your raw power, then I'll expect you in Round 3.  Today though, will continue the theme of what it means to be shinobi, and chunin." he stated, pointing over in the distance at the mountains that remained mostly frozen for the majority of the year in this northern land.  

"Your task is still the same... to get my bells from me... but I don't have them here.  I left them up there.  Your task is an obstacle race, and you two happen to have the longest one.  It seems simple; you will want to follow the trees to Tekiatsu Lake within the wildlife preserve, and then follow the river north into the mountains.  Make your way up to the summit of the tallest mountain, and there you will find a small frozen pond.  There you will find the bells, dozens of them with labels showing the different elements.  My bells are the ones related to my bloodline; they are labeled with the Cloud release.  The first one to make it up the mountain, find the right bells, and make it back here will be the victor of this challenge."

"Always be on your guard; you never know what you'll experience on the journey.  Are there any questions?"

(555)

Last edited by Arashi Tekiatsu on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost Empty Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:35 am
Enishi's CE Stats:

"Goddammit..." A rueful moan echoed throughout the passage to the Training Grounds, filled with fatigue. Today would be a very important day for most shinobi - specifically the Genin who registered for the Chuunin Exams. Subsequent to the Written Test, the small majority of aspiring Chuunin who were able to score passing grades on the first round of the exam were given letters about the second part of the exam through mail this morning. The letters informed the Genin who passed the exams that they would need to report to the Training Grounds promptly, for the second part of the Chuunin Exams - being a bell test organized by a proctor - would begin shortly. The letters were sent to the Genin early in the morning, to a certain young Jugo's dismay. Once receiving the notifying letter, the silver-haired Jugo didn't know how to particularly react. He passed the Written Test albeit barely, not even reaching within 1st to 4th place so he didn't exactly know whether he should feel relieved that he was eligible to proceed to the second stage of the Chuunin Exams or extremely enraged at himself for not being in the top percentile of the test grades. These dualities in thoughts sizzled in the back of the understudy's mind, but one thing was for sure - he needed to get to the Training Grounds immediately. Perhaps he didn't do so well on the first stage of the Exams, but that did not mean that he couldn't make up his errors on the first stage by excelling on the second stage. It would be hard to make up for his mistakes in the first round, but it would be all worth it in the end.

But dear lord...getting dressed and running to the Training Grounds in the early morning after previously performing multiple all-nighters in succession was brutal, to say the least. Enishi's lethargy put a heavy toll on his body, but his mind and spirit pushed him to get ready as he would adorn his usual attire of a green open trenchcoat, a white shirt, black pants, and brown combat boots. On each of his forearms over the trenchcoat, the understudy would equip his Ninja Tool Sealing Bands with all of his items sealed into them (as specified on stat page) along with equipping his Weapon Pouch on his left hip with the specified items being inside of it too. Once he was done getting dressed, he would make his way to the Training Grounds while cursing at his fatigued physical state. He hoped no one noticed the eyebags under his emerald optics. After a few minutes of traveling to the Training Grounds, Enishi would finally arrive at the area. It seemed that he would be the first one to arrive to meet the Jounin proctor; the understudy would position himself to be about 5 meters away and parallel from the Jounin proctor, standing before him. There would be another competitor of the second round who would function as Enishi's teammate for the Bell Test so the proctor and Enishi needed to wait for the other Genin to arrive. Should the other Genin arrive in a timely manner, the Jounin proctor would introduce himself as Arashi Tekiatsu and explain himself as well as his spin on the bell test.

"An obstacle course?" Enishi mused as he listened to the main explaining the conditions and rules of the Bell Test. The understudy initially thought that the Bell Test would be an examination on combat, so an obstacle course threw him for a loop. However, if he wanted to proceed through the exams, he needed to be the victor of this challenge. Once Arashi finished speaking about the details of the Bell Test, the understudy would give a quick nod and bow of approval in response. Should his teammate - Ghost still be in the area, Enishi would quickly speak to him, "Good luck," And with that, the silver-haired Genin would displace himself quickly sidestepping a foot left at maximum speed before dashing north from his position at the same momentum. He would promptly pass Arashi should the proctor not move from his original location. From Enishi's current position once passing the proctor's location, the entryway to the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve was about another 10 meters away, filled with trees but it held a straight trail at the entryway with no obstructions that led to Tekiatsu Lake up north. Despite the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve being enormous in general, the trail only extended to 20 meters in length and 10 meters in width, leading to the Tekiatsu River which then led to the mountains. The Tekiatsu River was about another 20 meters long and 10 meters wide, but also it was 20 meters in depth. With all of this information, this meant that Enishi was approximately 30 meters away from the Tekiatsu River, only needing to enter the Wildlife Reserve and follow the trail to reach the river. The understudy would look onward as he passed Arashi's location, unrelenting in his momentum as he would continue to dash straight forward to the Wildlife Reserve trail; then he would follow the path of the trail to the Tekiatsu River on the of it. He would be on alert for any sudden stimuli as he ran, additionally activating his Chakra Sensory so he could sense for targets in his domain and react accordingly.

Should the understudy reach the end of the trail and on the edge of the Tekiatsu River unimpeded, he would prepare for the next course of action. Quickly channeling chakra into the soles of his feet, the silver-haired Jugo would utilize the Surface Walking Technique in order to walk on water. Shortly after channeling the chakra on his feet, Enishi would step on the Tekiatsu River and continue advancing straight, now towards the mountains at maximum speed. Again, he would make sure to pay attention to the surroundings in order to react accordingly to any sudden actions that weren't his. His Chakra Sensory was still active as well. Reaching the end of the Tekiatsu River should he not be interrupted, the understudy would step on land once again. He made sure not to deactivate Surface Walking once he finished traversing through the river, as Arashi pointed out that they needed to reach the summit of the tallest mountain...and that tallest mountain was right in front of the emerald-eyed boy. Right before Enishi held a clearing of countless mountains, multitudinous in number. Unbeknownst to the teen, the tallest mountain was only about 5 meters in front of the understudy. It was about 40 meters tall and wide. Due to the large mountain blocking his vision from the other mountains, Enishi needed to take a chance and scale the mountain to its summit, seeing whether it was truly the tallest mountain that had a frozen pond littered with bells. Taking a deep breath before resigning himself to climb the mountain through Surface Walking, he would begin walking on it with the chakra allowing him to stick to the mountain step by step. The mountain's angle wasn't that bad, so it was not the most difficult thing scaling it. During this timeframe, Enishi also made sure to notice any form of stimuli so he could react accordingly while he was scaling the mountain.

Should Enishi reach the summit of the mountain without any other forms of impediments, he would stay relatively close to the edge of the summit, jogging forward at half speed so he was 3 meters away from the edge of the summit. The summit was smaller than the mountain, being only 30 meters in radius (40m diameter.) However, what surprised the understudy, even more, was that 12 meters in front of him, held a 5-meter in hemispherical radius frozen pond with dozens of bells and different elemental labels on top of it. "So that's the frozen pond..." Enishi thought to himself. It seemed that the pond was at the center of the summit which made it even more amusing to think about how planned the Bell Test was. 

As much as the understudy wanted to grab the bells and call it a day...a shinobi needed to remain vigilant. So he would scan the summit, being alert for any sort of stimuli in his surroundings. He would also utilize his Chakra Sensory while keeping Surface Walking active...making sure he could answer accordingly to any sudden changes in the environment before he could surmise that the coast was clear.

WC: 1515

AP + Stats:

Last edited by Enishi Kurosawa on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited linking format)
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost Empty Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Enishi Kurosawa and Ghost

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:40 pm
Another day another lesson indeed. Flow was now in part two of the exams. To make matters worse. He hardly passed the written part of it. That was something else all on it's own. But at last he was ready and at least he was willing to try. He would look on and start to talk out loud. " Boy oh boy now with this strange letter I am to get to the training place to start part two. I wonder will it be a test of might? I can only hope I don't fight some one who is super strong with thier muscles. My body would not be able to hold true to such a task." Soon enough he would look on and be at the training field. As Flow looked on he would see the boy from that classroom.The one everyone dis the questionnaire. Thinking to himself that he must be his partner for this part of the test.

Soon the sensei of the exam for his part who would start to talk. -Arashi Tekiatsu- was his name. He will be giving us a test to gather bells. It would appear that the bells would. Be matched to his blood line which is cloud release. After he was done talking it seems his partner was keen on going ahead. As he left Flow would say out loud to the sensei. " Thank you for welcoming me and giving congrats. But now I must be on my way." As he left he said to himself. " A lot more people have made it to part two and now must go against each other in order to get to part three. Geez I truly hope I be safe and we both don't get hurt too bad."

Soon He would dart off at max speed. As his speed was one of his main benefactors. Flow would look on to see Tekiatsu Lake. About ten minutes would pass. As he made it there. Looking around to see the mountain. Flow would roll his eyes. As he hated running up the mountains. This was a nod to his mother training and he would think. At least he did not have giant rocks on his back. Next thing next he would go north to enter the mountains summit.But Flow was no fool. It was a bit too easy for his taste. Assuming he got to Tekiatsu Lake with no problems. He would look around as he had to make sure. Soon he would active his dojojustu. The Sharingan came into play. With these eyes he would be able to get a better clearances of his surrounded areas. Although they were no hyuga eyes. They still let him see what would come before it try to get him. Soon enough he would make his way up the mountain top. Hopefully he was not attack if so he would be ready. But as he made it to the frozen pond Flow would see the other genin there. Before he could see his eyes. He would cut them off. Not trying to give himself away.

Walking towards him he would be 2 meters away as he said. " You left so fast I wonder why?" Soon he would yawn out of tiredness. " So now then it is time we get the bells. But the thing is how to know which is which on that notion the water is froze over. Oh by the way my name is Flow."

Wc560

Spoiler:
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:03 am
Arashi smirked as the two contestants took off, crossing his arms as he watched them head off towards the lake. The plan was simple.. they should make it there easily with no issues... it would be once they got there that the trial really started. After a bit, the Jounin kicked off himself, using his knowledge of the region to be able to get to the mountain as fast as possible.

On the frozen pond, there were a dozen or so little bells, all with strings frozen into the pond, and each string had a seal placed on it over the ice. In the middle of the seal was a single element: Wind, Earth, Lightning, Water, or Fire. Only the five basic elements, each bell having one of them. If they tried to just pull the bell, the seal would lock it in place; and if they were able to pick up a bell, that would be the only bell they would be able to hold. Arashi was nearby, of course, watching them. This was a test of critical thinking and ingenuity; to see if they could figure out how to release the right seal on the right bell.

As the two stood at the pond, the chilled wind from the mountain top was blowing, and pulling snow with it. This high up, it looked like the only things stable on the mountain was the pond itself; that rocks and snow could shift at any moment. This was also an environmental challenge. The jounin suppressed his chakra; watching and waiting. Getting the bells would be the easy part in comparison. Once they started trying to go down the mountain, the traps of kunai, shuriken, and explosive tags would be set and ready to activate. And after they got past that.. there was a surprise waiting for them at his lake.
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:49 am
"Ah, you've finally arrived," Enishi would plainly state in a matter-of-fact tone as another chakra signature would enter his sensing radius, footsteps nearing towards him until they stopped 2 meters behind his location. Once the footsteps stopped, the silver-haired Jugo decided to turn his head in a form of courtesy towards the person entering the fray, soon revealing himself to be the understudy's teammate: Ghost. The Uchiha seemed to be mostly unfazed by the obstacle course's rigorousness, showing himself to be well-endowed physically which Enishi had to note to himself for the future... The Uchiha attempted to strike up a conversation, asking the Jugo the reason he left so fast to begin the obstacle course by his lonesome. The understudy merely raised an eyebrow at Ghost's question; the two were given a task, why wait to start the task instead of starting it immediately? Regardless of how Ghost would take the Jugo's confused expression, Enishi decided to remain silent to the question. The Uchiha then talked about more pressing issues, specifically how to get the bells for the exam; he would also formally introduce himself by the name of "Flow." "What an unusual name." The Hoshigakure Genin mused to himself. 

"Well then Flow, my name is Enishi if you forgot already." The understudy began, clearing his throat to get his teammate's attention. "I hope we can be a great team. So...you're correct in your assessment of the pond. It's completely frozen - and the bells are on top of it. What's peculiar though is that the mountain summit that we're on is very windy and thus prone to being unstable. I have to keep my Surface Walking Technique activated to not be pushed around or lose my footing in this area. So, why are the bells completely still when I - who weighs far more than some bells - am struggling to not fall down?" Enishi would ask, waiting for Ghost to answer. During this time, Enishi would advance forward to the frozen pond while maintaining the upkeep of the Surface Walking Technique so he would be completely stable on the windy mountain summit. He would keep walking forward until he was about a meter away from it, traveling 11 meters in total from his original position. Once he finished walking, he would continue speaking to Ghost. Hopefully, Ghost would have walked with him to check out the frozen pond but if he didn't Enishi would amplify his voice depending on how far away the Uchiha was from him.

"My assumption is that the bells must be attached to something that is in the pond. They could be strings, rope, or whatever, but now we know that our proctor wants us to choose the correct bells by pulling them out. He said Cloud Release, correct? So, now we need to find the bells that have the Cloud Release symbol on them..." The understudy would finish explaining his thoughts, now beginning to examine the dozens of bells...but none of them had the symbol of Cloud Release. Each bell had a different element labeled on it, a different basic element. None of the bells had Cloud Release labels, so that would pose quite an issue. 

"That's odd. All of the bells have a label based on the 5 basic elements, but none of them are labeled with Cloud Release. But perhaps...that's what the proctor wants us to do, figure out what would create Cloud Release using the bell labels! I've heard of elements like those, comprised of two basic elements. I think they're called, advanced elements? Either way, I think we should choose a combination of bells that corresponds to Cloud Release. Unless you have any other ideas Flow?" Enishi would ask Flow about his thoughts, but despite his answer, the understudy would add to his statement, "Regarding how we should get the frozen bells off of the pond, I have an Earth Release technique called Earth Flow River which creates a river of mud in front of me that can transport and carry things off of areas. I think that can prove useful in this situation since the river of mud would temporarily turn the pond into a moving mud river that can unstick the bells." He explained thoroughly.

All in all, Enishi would wait to hear Ghost's thoughts on the situation at hand.

WC: 721
TWC: 2227

AP + Stats:
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:03 pm
As he looked on he would feel it in his bones. Flow would raise his right hand up to his head. As he closed his eyes. It was as if he coule sense it. But that was a big no in reality. Flow would be able to tell just where the bells were. As he looked to the other genin. He would say to him "Your lucky to even have to use such a justu to stay still. This wind is something else. But for it to throw you off your balance. Just where do you play your cards at." That was slang for where does one train. As he looked on at the lake with that question in mind. Flow would give a smile to what he said." That is where you are wrong. You see your eyes would only allow you to see so far. But my eyes allow me to see beyond normal means. What I am about to do you must promise me. You will not reveal that I can do such a thing later."

Just as he said that he would take his hand off his side head. As he puts it over his right eye. He would take his left hand and start to form hand signs. But this was a ruse. To throw people off thier game as not to catch him in his. Soon he would activate his right eye Sharingan. Being in front of his partner and covering it up. He was trying his best to hide it. "Monkey style eye of Emma." Soon Flow would be able to see just what the other could not and that was the bells. He would then take two kunai and throw them. Right above the two." There it is the bells in which we need to end this silly trip of this mountain." As he kept his right eye closed he would look on at his partner. "But I only got fire base justu. If I break this ice I just might cause more harm then good."

Wc 344

Sharingan -10 Ap
355/375
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 pm
((Just so you two are aware, I have just been informed that the 2nd round will end on April 17th, so that is 11 days from now))

It was, in fact, a genius move.  Though there were traces of Arashi's chakra on the bells, only two really stood out.  One of the kunai that Ghost threw was too close to the seal itself, and they were able to see it deflected slightly away from the bell.. but close enough to show it was in fact that bell.  The specially made seals that Arashi had ordered were set for one specific release.  The two bells that Ghost sighted were labeled with the symbol for Wind and the other with the symbol of water.  

Out of range of the two, Arashi grinned.  "Not bad...." he said to himself.  The two needed to get the bells now that Ghost found the two that were needed, and they needed to hurry.  In fact... Arashi felt it was time to up the stakes.  Doing the signs, the jounin ran a technique, causing water to erupt from the canteens on his back as it formed a clone of him.  The clone kicked off and ran around the perimeter, to try to make it on the other side.  Once there, the new Arashi grabbed kunai from his bags, and waited for the old Arashi.  

He didn't have to wait long, as Arashi himself did some more handsigns, causing more water to come out from the gear on his belt and spin in the air.  Once the cloud weapons were formed, both Arashis fired them, sending them aimed at the ice in front of the two contestants.

Jutsu used:
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 pm
It appeared that Ghost had a better idea in mind for how the two should handle attaining the bells...but did he really have to be so needlessly edgy about it? The understudy would watch as the "Sarutobi" would put his hand over his right eye and use his left hand to perform handseals. Enishi didn't know that the handseals were actually a ruse concocted by Ghost so he thought his teammate was utilizing some sort of unique jutsu. "Monkey Style: Eye of Enma." He said. "What kind of name is that?!" Enishi suddenly thought, bewildered at a jutsu category being called "Monkey Style" out of all things. Konohagakure was truly full of bizarre people. Subsequent to Ghost activating his Eye of Enma, he would throw a pair of Kunai to two specific bells: one being marked with Wind Release and the other being labeled with Water Release. So Enishi's hypothesis was indeed correct: the proctor wanted them to select bells that combined to create the elusive Cloud Release. "It seems that your Eye of Enma was right on the mark there, Flow." Enishi made a devious smirk, unbefitting for an outwardly benign person such as himself. Well, it looked as though the coast was clear for them to take the bells then head back to Arashi so he would deactivate his Surface Walking as there was no need to it. But suddenly...another chakra signature would be sensed.  

"???" Enishi's eyes darted upwards as he felt another chakra signature within his 10-meter presence  An intruder was in the area. Around he looked with his eyes for the intruder, until he immediately saw another person, 10 meters in front and parallel from the understudy. It was the proctor: Arashi Tekiatsu, forming handseals as a Water Clone was created from his gear a meter to the left of him. "Is he trying to stop us from getting the bells?" Enishi thought to himself as he would look at Ghost for a moment, speaking firmly to his teammate before giving his attention to the proctor once again, "Stay alert, the proctor attacking us. I'll use my techniques to defend against his offense and in the meantime, you grab the Wind bell and I'll grab the Water bell soon." But, Arashi did not wait for the two, as the clone would dash forward in the perimeter of the summit once it was created until it stopped 7 meters away from the Genin and 2 meters away from the frozen pond, fully reaching the "other side" of the mountain summit. He would also grab a pair of Kunai as he ran. As the clone was dashing, the original Arashi would form handseals to create an assortment of cloud projectiles 6 inches in size before launching them towards the frozen pond along with the clone launching his share of them as well, but Enishi wouldn't allow the projectiles to impact the pond. As the Cloud projectiles began to form, the understudy would form four handseals at maximum speed before taking a deep breath, kneading chakra into his stomach.

Once finishing the handseals, the understudy proceeded to spit out a thin stream of water an inch in width before it impacted the ground 4 meters in front of him, creating a giant, transparent rising wall of water. The Water Wall rose with such vigor and speed that it would completely cover the endpoint of the frozen pond laterally, protecting it from any form of attacks that came from the other side. The Water Wall was exactly 10 meters wide and tall, allowing it to shield the pond as well as shield Enishi and Ghost from the onslaught of Cloud Projectiles that were launched towards their area. This also made a near-impenetrable wall that made it difficult for Arashi and the clone to reach the other side without a technique that surpassed the durability of the Water Wall. Should the Cloud Projectiles be destroyed by the Water Wall's durability, Enishi would be certain that this was their opportunity to get the bells, "Now's your chance Flow, get the Wind Bell." He would state should everything go according to plan. Hopefully, the Water Wall would be durable and last long enough for the two of them to get their bells and escape from the clutches of Arashi. But all in all, Enishi would wait to see how Arashi reacted to the Water Wall defending against his technique to respond accordingly.

WC: 743
TWC: 2970

AP + Stats :
Ghost
Citizen

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 am
Flow would look on as the sensei would start to take action on him and his team mate. As he was 3 meters away from him allowing him just enough space away from the attacker. Flow would look over to see a water wall being formed. As he was told to grab the wind scroll. That was find and dandy but just one thing. The pond was still frozen. Flow had to think fast as he knew what he had to do. Quickly he would start to form the hand signs of the great fire ball justu. As the massive fire ball came about. He would aim it away from the water scroll and the wind scroll as. The fire ball that was great would hit the pond where it was no scrolls at. As the fire ball hit the pond assuming he was able to get it off with no set backs. As the fire hit the ice breaking it open. Flow would be fast to see with his Sharingan that the wind scroll was right in front of him. The luck of the draw was he did not even have to get on the pond itself. Looking over he would have the wind Scroll.

Looking back over to his team mate he would say. " I have the wind scroll. Now all we need is water scroll. I guess it is my turn to defend." Soon Flow would allow his right eye to be seen. As the Sharingan was now shown to his team mate. Flow would look on as he was 8 meters away from the water wall and 5 meters away from the pond that was no longer frozen where the scrolls were. He would look on as he ready himself. His left eye would soon turn on as he was well in defense mode.

Spoiler:
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:17 am
Arashi smirked as he watched the wall of water explode between him and the genin.  There was no way his clone would be able to get through the wall, so he didn't really bother with that; instead Arashi jumped back to about 10 meters away from the kids.  Though he was unable to see them, he was more than confident in the sealed bells themselves.  Especially since there was only one way to break the seal and retrieve the bells.  Before he could take his next move, a light from behind the water told him what must be going on... they understood that they were on borrowed time.  And by breaking the pond they could get the scrolls easily and get out just as fast.  

As soon as Flow grabbed the Wind scroll, a mark would appear on both of his hands showing the kanji for 'Wind'.  There was no difference in his strength , and it seemed all but cosmetic.  The only thing the mark would do would be to make sure that Flow could only hold onto the selected scroll.  The test was designed so that neither one would have been able to do it on their own; the mark ensured that each one had to carry only one.  

From his new position about 10 meters away, Arashi put up the sign of the boar.  "Cloud Release: Cold Front!" he stated, molding his internal chakra into the palms of his hands and holding them out in front of him.  A stream of white clouds erupted from his palm, rushing out like a blizzard right to the water wall.  In seconds after contact the temperature of the water wall dropped, and it started to freeze.  About six meters out both sides from the point of impact, the melted water of the pound also began to freeze solid, though it would take time for the entire thing to be frozen.  Arashi seemed more concerned about freezing the wall than refreezing the water.  It would definitely give Enishi the opening he needed to grab his water scroll, and then for them to leave if they choose.  After all, Arashi said nothing about defeating him in combat.. he said they had to return back to the training grounds.  

As if to push the point, his clone threw his next round of kunai.. these ones laced with explosive tags, as near to the boys as possible.  A rumble followed as the tag ignited, and the side of the mountain began to crumble a little.  Or more accurately, the rock-hard compacted ice and snow began to break apart.  

Once the kids started their journey back, Arashi would join his clone, reabsorb him, and then quickly do some more hand signs.  Letting white clouds erupt from the containers on his back; the hidden mist jutsu would join with the natural weather, obscuring regular vision as they decidended.  The jounin made sure stay within his max range, about 30 meters, to keep the vision issue going as the mountain's snow pack crumbled around them, aided in part by traps that would go off around them.

It wouldn't be until they reached the base of the mountains that the mists would let up, and they wouldn't Arashi again until they made it to his lake... where he stood in the middle of it and right in the path between them and the training grounds.

Jutsu used:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum