Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 49%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) Empty On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:02 am
Stein was looking around the parts of the library he was allowed in, seeing what knowledge may be available to him, maybe something he had yet to learn about the bloodlines he had been studying, some being more personal for his case studies. Anything on the Studies of uchiha and Senju being the main two, with occasional looks for Juugo. These Would be the basis for future techniques of his. he would begin to hunt deeper for medical jutsu and Fuinjutsu that could be useful and handy for him to learn, for one simple factor that Stein knows is, if he is to announce himself as alive to the world, specially to Konohagakure, then he will need to be better equipped to handle what they could throw his way.

Sitting down with a stack of books much higher then him when he sat down vs the stack of books sitting on the table. Stein would take the first book on his stack and would begin to read the information.

Little Did stein pay attention was to others around him, for that was a habit of his. When He decided to dive into information searching , be it via books or experiementation he went deep into it and it was hard for him to resurface, but who knows maybe someone could drag him out of it with something new to catch his attention.

At first glance if anyone looked at his stack of books, it was such a random assortment of books it was hard to piece together what exactly he was studying for.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am
It was a section of the archives that he never really thought he would be looking in, however here he was. The Hoshi jounin walked through the line of books, carrying books about DNA and chakra infusions. It was subject he normally wouldn't want to touch; but there was a truth he had to accept. Tsuji's attack years ago left a mark on her body. Arata's lack of chakra control led to introducing chakra to the body of someone who really didn't have anything much before. Akihana did her best, but it was a mark that was integrated in her body. So why was Arashi looking at information now? In about seven month's time, his child would be born. And he had no idea what the effect of Arata's Akari chakra would have on Tsuji or the unborn child. There was probably nothing at all to worry about.

But then again, he no longer had someone he could turn to.

"The origins of chakra... the demon and the fruit." he said quietly, looking over the title of yet another tome. This one was... interesting? A suggestion that chakra was unnaturally introduced into humans through a celestial means, via ingesting a fruit. It sounded completely farfetched; but then again, this was the material that survived the great disaster. He might have completely dismissed it as a delusional theory if it weren't for other similar topics found around the world. It seemed weirdly accepted.

With a sigh, Arashi ended up unknowingly sitting across from Stein, flipping through the demon chakra book, when he looked up. A book caught his eye on the table... part of the stack that was sitting in front of Stein. Curse marks and chakra alterations.... why didn't he see that book before.

"Excuse me... can I take a look at this one real quick?" he asked, pointing to the Jugo book.

(WC: 311)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 am
Stein had given little to no regard to anyone sitting at the table with him as he continued to read. However it was the annoying sound of a voice the broke through his procress. A Youngster sat across from him it would seem asking to see one of the books. Stein had yet to read it, but to be honest it would hold no answers he looked for, it was just minorly linked to the jugo bloodline. He would remove it from the stack using his threads as he went back into his book and handed it to the boy "Sure, here you go"

However now it made Stein ponder and after awhile of trying to read more swapping to a different book he sat it down and looked over at the kid as he asked "If I may ask" he started as he looked over at the other book the kid had "What is it you seem to be looking for? Information on what subject specifically?" Stein had his curiosity piqued and maybe it could be a nice break away from his studying and allow him to step away from the picture and maybe because of that get to see the large size instead of just a small part.

Stein would tilt his head as he mulled any possible answers before they were given. Chakra Alteration and Chakra fruit....there was no Tie there, However Curse Seals and Demon....There was links there, maybe this boy was seeking how to obtain the power of a demon or maybe the boy was lookign to hunt a demon for some reason. Stein thought maybe that was the best deduction he just hoped the kid was not like him and to lost into the thought and reading of a book like that one.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:08 pm
They guy across from him seemed to not pay much heed to the jounin young adult, and before long Arashi had the book he asked for. Jugo... the curse seals. Derived from the Jugo clan's ability to absorb nature chakra, a curse seal allowed the user to infuse part of their chakra into the victim. That was a complete oversimplification and really didn't relate much to his situation at all... but anything would help.

It was Arashi's turn to have his thoughts interrupted by the older man, looking at him and asking what he was doing. The young man looked down at the book and then back up to the doctor looking figure. "Unintentional forced chakra infusion. Introducing chakra into a normal person's body and how it can affect them and any offspring going forward." he said, giving the overall scientific answer. He sighed, and shook his head.

"My fiance... she was attacked some years ago by my br-" he stopped for a moment. "She was attacked, and thanks to a complete lack of chakra control her assailant ended up forcing chakra into her. Like a baby snake not knowing how much poison to use and pushing way more than needed. The physical damage was healed, but the chakra remained. Now.. she's pregnant, and we don't know how this foreign chakra may affect her child. And... I don't have my resident expert to ask anymore." he said, shaking his head.

"I'm probably way overthinking it, but... this is a really important moment for my family. I don't want to have anything bad happen."

(WC: 261)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:04 pm
Stein listened to the mans story, well it seems his initial idea was completely false, which made him nod to the story and when the kid finish he would speak up "Well first I just want to say.....that is not what I Initially thought, I half expected some story of either hunting a demon or seeking a demons power. And after hearing that tragic tale, I have to ask, have you had anyone with chakra draining capabilities look at her? See if they could seperate the foreign chakra from her body safetly?" Stein would inquire while he leaned forward onto his hands, putting his chin into his hands as he waited to hear.

Stein realized after a moment other words that passed his ears "Sorry I had to hit the point on head, Congrats on the little one and the fiance, Never found love beyond my work myself. However I did create life of my own . So this chakra anyways, back to my questions previously asked." Stein would settle back down, this time actually waiting for an answer.

However if the answer did turn out to be a no, he was already formulating several ideas, including a chakra draining seal reworked to specifially drain the foreign chakra instead of all chakra. he wondered just what the boy would say to such an idea if given the option.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:05 am
Arashi sat in shock at the implication of demon power. Him seeking outside power? "Oh, no, nonononono." he said, holding his hands up. "I don't believe in that kind of cutting corners to gain power. You won't see any surgical alterations here." he said gesturing to himself. Stein asked about a chakra absorption expert, and Arashi had to think back. There were a number of people who tried to help... but there was a problem with trying to extract the chakra. Something to do with the manner of use.... oh!

"Yeah, we tried. Akihana herself called in an expert. If it had been just someone forcing chakra into a body that would have been one thing, but Tsuji... Tsuji was wounded when it happened. Because of the injury, the chakra integrated into her own lifeforce, and since she wasn't a chakra user to begin with... extracting it would have killed her. We didn't think more about it since then, until this pregnancy. She hasn't had any adverse effects, and the only real change was more vitality... but I didn't know if I should worry about that chakra attack on the unborn child. Or really.. what to expect." he admitted, sitting back.

"I've debated whether to train her in Ninshu, but as she hadn't been in danger, it wasn't necessary... she...." he drifted off as he thought about the circumstances... and who it was that attacked her. Arashi smiled, and gave a chuckle. "Arata...." he said, before turning back to Stein.

"I just realized what kind of chakra is in her... as long as it doesn't harm her or my child, I don't need it removed. Its Akari chakra. Akihana's genetic line. I was so angry before, but now that I have had years to calm... I realize that in a way, my brother made sure that Akihana's legacy would not die with him." he said, sitting back.

"Sorry, I must be talking nonsense to you by now."

(WC: 324)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:35 am
Stein would listen to the story, as he did he would pull out a piece of paper drawing up his personal idea for a chakra draining seal. He did not mean surgical operations, Stein had meant the curse seals. However he listened to the kids story and he would nod "Seems they needed better practice, there was several ways of doing it, Healing and draining the chakra simultaniously or Draining the chakra anyways and then using a resserection technique to bring her back immediately. But at this point it would be to late."

Stein continued to hear the kid speak, now seemed more like to himself rather then towards Stein . Arata....Akihana....Akari.......Wait Stein knew of Akari...

Stein would speak up and slide his hands into his pockets, using the threads of his body to bring forth a jar " If you truely want to help her on control, there are several ways, one of them she would need to have a set of eyes for the Akari special doujutsu, you see I happen to have a set , along with the Dna of one....I had a clone of mine go to Suna to gather supplies, and this was something he brought to me.... If need be maybe I can help at this point? I understand the need to carry on legacy, thus the creation of my clones, they are much rather more like children to me, of mine.....However it should be said."

Stein would go quiet as he would pull the eyes out , still in their jar, he was going to try to use them at one point, but decided to go with a different pair of eyes. those that which rested in his skull now.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:34 am
Arashi couldn't help but look in shock as the jar of eyes sat on the table. In hindsight, it was something he probably should have expected from one reading about genetics and DNA, but still. He had just gotten done saying he didn't believe in cutting corners. That mean stealing other people's abilities. Arashi stared at the jar at the eyes looking back, and he had a chill down his back.

"W-what happened to their previous owner? Who was their previous owner?" he asked, quite concerned. Dojutsu eyes didn't just grow out of nothing; and even these eyes looked like his mother's eyes. The eyes of his brother. Oh god, it better not have been his brother. Arashi wanted to enact justice on the kid brother... but not this.

"I did a bunch of traveling between when she got attacked and when I returned to the village recently. I saw... really unsettling things. Like shinobi who hunted and harvested bodies to gain abilities they weren't born with." he said, turning away. The memories made him sick. "And not just adults fighting each other... I've seen young shinobi literally hunted; left to die where they fell. Its... put a very sour taste in my mouth, to say the least."

"My fiance is not a shinobi, nor would we want her to be. She is perfectly happy where she is. Maybe for self defense, but even so..she has beautiful eyes. I... don't think she would be comfortable losing them for the sake of power. If there was another way, maybe but..." he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to judge; I just hate people acting as if bloodlines were a shinobi cosmetic service. Children not even able to learn how to weild their own abilities because someone wanted their power for themselves. Please tell me the truth... what happened to the owners of those eyes, or anything else you might have."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:09 pm
Stein took a moment while he listened to the boy.....Steins opinion was Ignorance, but that was Stein's viewpoint....Well then who was Ignorant now, judging someone over a personal choice as transplants...Stein would put the jar back into its hiding spot and he would shrug. "From what my Clone told me that he was told....Amaterasu Akari...However the dna In my possession is from one....Valen I think the name was" Stein would pick up a new book and began to read it once more looking for new data and information " Their fates are unknown to me, but I assume if they do not have them, they are likely no more" Stein would continue to read the book.

He had listened to the boy and put the book back down and looked up at him again. " You think I have not seen such things? I have seen children so desperate that they sought these things themselves for power, I know the side of the evil you do not. Many do not come wanton, but rather with rhyme and reason for such things, I do not do so without such desires. Power for the sake of power if Unforgivable, but power to defend others, thats something I can get behind." Stein would nod softly as he stopped for a moment

"I take no offense , But yes these eyes I do not not truely know about the owner, and to be fair I personally do not care, it is not a thing against life, just life I do not know. However as for the eyes, It was only to help her fully access such possible powers if she was to unlock any, but I understand the point of view and respect it, just respect mine in the process is all I request." Stein would look back down into his books, as he was not looking into the dna themselves but rather looking into the techniques from the clans and in what ways he could apply the powers in a manner he personally could utilize.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm
Arashi stared at the scientist with a frown, even as the jar was hidden from sight. Valen was certainly a triggering name, and a big one for Hoshi. While he had been traveling at the time, he was just as inflamed as any other Hoshi ninja. "That's... not.... possible." he said slowly, with malice for the person in question, and not the man in front of him. He shook his head. "It can't be. We know where he was last sighted. It was far from here. If that is proof of Valen's death, where do you come by it?" he asked, skeptical.

"And even if it were, all the more reason that I wouldn't want them anywhere near my fiance. Valen is a stain upon our village; he doesn't deserve a chance to live on in another person's body. If you can confirm they are Valen's I would rather they be destroyed." he stated, sighing and looking down at the book. He listened as he was berated by the elder man for his stance, and to be frank, it was the first time he really voiced his opinion on the matter.

"Strength and power should not be gained at the cost of another's like or welfare." he said, closing his eyes. "There are some exceptions, but for me the difference is consent. If you truly want to give up a part of you to live on, then I wouldn't stop it. But every chakra-user is born with a unique power and potential. I would rather spend years on one child helping them to hone their own abilities and discover their power than let children take the easy way out. How many potential techniques are lost because the user forsakes their own chakra in favor of what is quickly becoming a mundane doujutsu? The sharingan and byakugan were once treasured for their rarity; if you saw one with them, it was more likely than not that they were part of the same clan, and from the same village. Villages used to pride themselves on their unique defenders; those born with genetic bloodlines were nurtured and those born to clans would have their clan secrets passed on to them. If they wished to break the secret that was their choice, but years and years of an explosion of population meant it would be unusual if a village didn't have those eyes around their ranks. And when everyone has the same abilities, they become mundane, stale, and frankly useless. If everyone knows everything about the sharingan, then why would you even bother? Rarity and personal growth leads to advancement in development of new forms of chakra. But without that personal growth, your own chakra takes a back seat to your arsenal."

"I won't judge you for your beliefs and stance, and I'm certainly not going to hold it against you. As long as you are not the kind that hunts and harvests from unsuspecting victims; if you just get the material given to you instead of you taking it from a living person; then you aren't the source of my issues with eyes and DNA. It's just... those who treat other human beings as cattle for the slaughter that I say is unforgivable. I want to encourage and grow unused power, not just recycle the same color irises." he said, closing the book and sitting back. He wasn't getting up, it was just now a bit of a discussion. One that he certainly felt like discussing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum