Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Back in the Groove - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Groove

Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:55 am
The jounin smirked at the younger shinobi. This kid got overconfident fast. "You're making me look bad... took me a couple of days to learn that when I was taught that. Fine.. you want a challenge? Let me see what I got." he said, bringing his hands to himself and conjuring two water clones out of the clouds that formed from behind him.

Once there were three total, Arashi crossed his arms. "Offensive technique, and you want something you can sink your teeth into. Alright... I have three options for you." he said, gesturing to the clone on his right. The clone quickly did 5 hand signs, and around him the water began to swirl in whirlpools, until they lifted up in a corkscrew and shot out rapidly, hitting a target and completely ripping it apart.

"The Water Fang Bullet technique. While not as numerous as the Senbon, the needles, as you can see there is much more power behind each attack." he said, before gesturing to the clone on his right. The clone also made a series of signs, a bit different, and the water in front of him surged forward and onto the shore, tearing up the ground as it traveled and then impacting another target, slicing the thing cleanly in half.

The Rising Water slicer. It pulls water from underground, and can cut through most things. Think of it as a large water blade traveling towards your target. Aiming is crucial, but as you can see its highly effective. Now for the last one." he said, kicking back a bit and making another series of handsigns. Water from below him surged up in streams to his hand, which was now outstretched with his palm facing. A lot of water was pulled, creating a giant vortex of water, shooting it off towards the woods behind them. The effect was clear; whole trees and branches, as well as dirt and rocks, were ripped from the ground and pulled along the torrent as it traveled, until the jutsu reached its distance and lost its form. Arashi pulled his hand back, and the water that surged out was pulled back into the pond.

"Great Water Vortex. If you have water available around you, you can pull it into your hand to create a giant funnel of water. If not, then the jutsu creates the water from your mouth, using your chakra. As you can see, it is a devastating attack over a decently sized area. Perfect for either multiple opponents, or to overwhelm your opponent. If they can't withstand it, they will be carried like the debris around the vortex. Its a way to not only attack your opponent, but keep them from attacking back. A small delay, but like the Mist, there are several applications." he said, walking forward back to the student.

"There you go... three powerful water techniques, all high ranking. Before you get too excited, I will only teach you one of them. If you want to learn the other two, you have to show me in the Chuunin exams. So... I will let your pick. Which one do you see the best use for in the Chuunin Exams? Think carefully, for unlike the Hidden Mist, these are all high demanding techniques. I am confident you can learn them all... but its best to practice a jutsu until its second nature, instead of trying to juggle a lot of new techniques in battle."

(WC: 574)
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 am
"You look bad ?", Zeref thought to himself in a surprised manner. He hadnt expected for his trainer to take his outward expression of his happiness for being able to prove to himself that he was as much of a natural talent that he believed he could be was very unfortunately thing. He didnt want anyone feeling as though they were being embarrassed by the way he progressed , but then again it wasent something he could control so he chose to ignore the comment all together and focus on what the jounin was trying to say and teach him. He could easily get caught up on just over thinking one thing sometimes so he pushed all the distracting thoughts from his mind and focused more on the training. He was slightly surprised but yet excited at the same time when he heard the jounin say that he had not just one but a couple techniques that he would be showing Zeref, for him it was like picking out candy in a candy store and the hardest part was making sure u chose the right one.

He watched hard and closely , something like how a kid would be staring hard at a new toy they wanted or as if it was their first time going to a circus. Thats how much Zeref loved learning new jutsu , he would put his all into mastering every single one so he could and become the strongest ninja in Hoshi one day, because things like that takes time and more importantly results. No one wants to follow someone who just talks a good talk but cant back it up, but you also had to have more than just brute strength to win people over because everyone cant be controlled by just fear. He didnt want to cotrol anyone by fear , he would rather have them respect him becuase fear just leads to someone trying to kill you or the ones you love. After the jounin was done showing off his awesome jutsu for Zeref to learn, the young genin would say " Thats a really tough choice , i cant help but want to learn them all , they all seem so useful in they own way, but since i can only learn one im going to have to chose the great water vortex. It can cover the most area when im facing multiple enemies and also can be used in a defensive measure as well", The young senju would say. 

He hoped that this jutsu was as easy to learn as the other one he had taught him would be , because if both of these were the same rank then Zeref shouldnt have any problem learning this just as fast as he did the other technique. He seperated his legs a little bit apart and then closed his eyes, he wanted to make sure he remember the handsigns that he was shown and not make any mistakes because he rather not spend most of his day learning one jutsu.. "Okay lets get this over with", He said to himself as he opened his eyes , with the determination to get this over with. He quickly formed the Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram handsigns and then copied his teachers movements to the best of his abilities and threw the water in the direction beside where his teacher threw his cause just about the same amount of distruction that his teachers had cause.

He then looked over at his teacher, "I really appriciate all the time u have spent here helping me get ready for the upcoming exams, all of this will really go a long way in making sure i win them and if there is anything i can do to help you please let me know , im not one to just use people without doing something in return", Zeref would say in a kind tone. It wasent everyday that he was nice to people but this time was an exception due to how helpful this man had been to helping get him ready for the upcoming exams. If only he could get some senju jutsu before they start.

WC;704
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 43000

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:15 pm
It was no surprise that the genin would pick the vortex.  It was one of his favorites too after all.  Letting his clones sink back into water, the jounin nodded.  The question now was how well the younger ninja could learn the technique.  If he was able to get it in his first try...  Arashi pushed those thoughts away.  Might as well see if the kid has it.

"Alright, the handsigns are important, as you're amassing alarge amount of water.  Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, and Ram.  Mold the chakra, swirl, expand, and shoot out.  This is large volume of water we are dealing with, and it will take come fine chakra control." he started, showing the basics while showing the signs.  Sure enough, the kid was able to do it, and Arashi crossed his arms and nodded.  The results were.. unquestionable.  It was similar to what he created, if a bit rough.  

"Don't think you've mastered this one yet.  But its a very good start.  Practice control with these two, and they will serve you well." he said, after the genin thanked him.  He gave a smirk and shook his head.  "Do you best, make Hoshi proud, and we'll call it even." he said, looking out over the training field.  He supposed his practice should be over too.  He was interested in seeing what this group of village genin were capable of... so much so that he already committed to help in the Exams.  Who knew.. maybe this kid was already chuunin material.  It would certainly depend on what the Hogokage saw.

Arashi bade the younger shinobi a farewell as he stayed on the grounds for a little while longer.  He was here when the grounds were created from part of the royal lands.  He would have to see about restoring the trees they damaged, but that shouldn't be too big of an issue.  Deciding that was enough for now, Arashi took off to get the rest of his day going.

EXIT
(WC: 329, total: 2953)
(Claiming: 29 stats and Mystical Palm - 2500/2500)
(Unused WC: 453)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:20 pm
Approved
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Sat May 08, 2021 3:21 pm
Not wanting to waste anymore time in the training grounds , he decided it would be best to just go home.

exit
twc:2287
Claims: Hidden in the mist(750/750) , Great Vortex(1375/1375), Water fang bullet(100/750) , 10+speed ,10+ Vigor, 2+ Chakra
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat May 08, 2021 3:43 pm