Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons [Open to first 3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons [Open to first 3]

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:08 am
The Uchiha could tell that Cole was pretty strong, which made Ise all the more eager to get to that kind of level of strength. He knew that he was growing, but he had a feeling that he was nowhere near Cole's level just yet, which meant that he would have to keep training even more and more. "Woah, easy there you two! After all, we're supposed to be a team!" Ise had said to both Ishii and Cole. Normally, people would mind their own business when it came to this sort of thing, however, Ise couldn't help but say something. He left it at that though, not wanting to make the situation worse. Instead, the young Uchiha happily put on his gloves and gas mask, following Kouma and the lady who was directing them to the field where they would be picking the poisonous plants. All they had to do was properly pull the plants out of the ground, and gently place them in the crate that they were all assigned. All four of them had their own crate, meaning that once each of them had finished, they would be finished with the mission.

They were also stated to keep their protective gear on while outside near the plants at all times so that they wouldn't be exposed to the poison. Even the lady who had led them outside even had to wear one because of how risky it was not to. Ise had wasted no time at all, getting to work, picking the beautiful, yet very dangerous plants. He had tugged on them without having too much trouble, although from the looks of it, Kouma seemed to be having trouble doing it the right way at first, however, he had eventually caught on. Ise had also glanced over at Ishii and Cole, seeing their progress as well. Ise had then looked up as Kouma had begun to speak. "Training is definitely a lot more fun, but Missions have a way of surprising you each and every time as well," Ise had said with a grin, stating a general truth that many Genin usually tend to overlook. One would even think that the young Uchiha himself would even be that way, however, he wasn't.

Even though the missions he had done so far up until now weren't the most thrilling, Ise liked it all the same. There was also the truth about getting paid as well. After picking some more plants, Ise had finally paid attention to his crate, examining the poisonous plants that he himself had managed to gather. He had managed to actually pick the plants neatly without any problem. Even the receptionist who had watched them had even commented on Ise's delicateness on how he handled the plants. The young Uchiha spoke in modesty to her, scratching the back of his head, saying that all he did was listen to her and just managed to do his best. After all, that was all the Genin could do. He then faced Kouma who had also finished. "Oh, no problem! It was nice getting to meet ya guys! Also, we should definitely train together sometime!" Ise had said his three teammates. He then looked at Cole and said, "Speaking of which, I can tell you're pretty strong, and I admit I'm not anywhere near your level, but ...," Ise had paused, having a determined grin on his face. "I will get there! If you ever want to train and teach me a few things sometime. That'd be awesome!" Ise had said with a grin. Last but not least, Ise had then faced Ishii and said, "I hope you get to meet Zeo soon! I honestly had no idea that the two of you were part of the same clan. Also, if you ever need help with training, let me know! Who knows, maybe we can learn from each other," Ise had said brightly, while making his leave, heading to the Water Gardens to train after he had collected his reward for finishing the task.  

EXIT
WC: 675
TWC: 1,934

Claims:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons [Open to first 3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons [Open to first 3]

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:26 am
Everything checks out, missin rewards allowed as they're in line with the new Mission Guidelines.

Approved.
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:41 pm
Ishii turned to look at the one called Cole, looking him up and down once again. Judging by the lean muscle on his body, he was likely some kind of physical fighter. An assumption on Ishii's part, but one that usually holds true. After all, ninja who have muscle are more likely to be close ranged fighters. Ishii shrugged at his offer to spar. "Let's just finish this mission first, and maybe we can do some training another time. As it stands now, I can tell by looking at you that you don't have anything that would be particularly useful for me to learn." Again, he didn't mean it in such a pointed way, yet that was how it came out. He had meant it to refer to the fact that he was more of a physical fighter than Ishii, completely antithetical to Ishii's tendency to hang back in fights.

Ishii followed after the other two shinobi into the courtyard, and followed the receptionist's instructions, glad that they had provided him new equipment as opposed to his old and shoddy things he had brought from home. "It's good that they had provided materials for us. If they hadn't, I would be picking hemlock one handed with a cloth to my mouth. That's probably not the best thing for my health..." The voice was visibly disappointed in Ishii's head, tutting quietly. "Indeed it is. Unsatisfactory equipment can quickly lead to your demise. Be careful not to let that happen in a mission where your life could be at stake, lest you regret it." Ishii was only half paying attention, still plucking and collecting the bits of flowers needed for his mission. He twirled one of them in his fingers, wondering what it would be used for, where it would go. "Who do you think will use this one? If I had to take a guess, I would say another shinobi is the most likely culprit." The voice responded in kind, and Ishii could feel its vision on the flower that he had picked. "It's a sad fact of shinobi life that some lives need to be cut short. It could happen to anyone Ishii. You'll have to take a life one day, and it's possible that yours could be taken in turn." Ishii sighed, setting the flower down. "Maybe so. I hope that won't be happening for a while, in either case. Taking the life of another person doesn't seem like it would be... pleasant." The voice gave a low, sad chuckle. "Maybe so. However, it is unavoidable that some day you'll have to make that choice. The one called Cole can tell you that as well as anyone." Ishii gave nothing more than a single nod in response, deciding instead to focus his efforts on continuing to pluck hemlock from the garden.

Eventually the job was done, and the group delivered their respective hemlock into a communal crate. "Looks like we got quite a bit. Good work everyone." Ishii turned to each of the team members and did he best to give a smile through his mask. "It was nice meeting all of you. Hopefully we can meet again in the future, when we don't have to wear gas masks for our entire mission. Ishii began to turn to go inside the building to drop off his equipment, and gave a wave to the group. "Good luck to all of you in your future endeavors. I wish you all the best. He continued forward one more step before pausing, and turning to face Ise. "Oh and Ise, thank you for telling me about this Zeo fellow. It means more to me than you know. I don't know exactly what it is that you could teach me, but I would be glad to train with you sometime. You as well Cole, you seem particularly eager to do some training with me." Ishii gave one last mask filled smile before going inside the building to take off his equipment and return home.

On his way out however, Ishii felt the voice once again. "You do realize that you're not proficient in any form of combat yet, right? You haven't learned even a single jutsu outside of what they taught you in the academy. The fact that the village assigned you to a B-Rank mission, even one as calm as this one, is absolutely astounding. It would be best if you would actually learn to utilize the gifts that you'd been given before offering to train with your allies." Ishii gave a smirk as he crossed over the bridge leading back to the forest that he had originally come from. "Training doesn't always mean sparring. Even if it did, what better way to improve than to spar with comrades? They might not know any jutsu that I would want to learn, but it would still do nicely to hone and improve my skills." The voice sighed. "You don't have any skills to hone, that's the point. You studied a strange subset of Ninjutsu that hardly anyone else you've met invests in, primarily dedicated to summoning and teleporting things around. Yet you have no ability to summon anything either. At least visit the library to attempt to learn something useful, that's all that I ask of you." Ishii thought on this a moment. "Alright. I'll try to pick up a couple of things that could be useful later on. I'll try to work on developing some of those... summoning skills as well." With that, Ishii changed course to go to the library instead. After all, training the mind is just as crucial to being a shinobi, isn't it?

Word Count - 944

Total Word Count - 2019

Exit Claims:

Last edited by Ishii Kamigawa on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing Claims/Formatting)
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:44 pm
I don't know how you're getting both 30 and 7 as the mission rules outline 30 for completing the mission?
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:48 pm
Didn't the mission specify that you got 7 AP from completing the mission in its rewards?
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:51 pm
Yeah so you pick either you get that reward or you align with the 30AP reward from the change in guidelines, not both unfortunately.
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:54 pm
Oooohhh my bad lol. Changing rn
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:56 pm
Ty. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum