Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Arriving at the Hidden Cloud Village. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at the Hidden Cloud Village.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:24 am
The conversation between the visitor and the Drunk got interrupted as Ichigo heard a familiar voice from the night before. "Out and about, yes. Not sure it's the best idea after yesterday but duty calls. I take it you are ready for another show?" he would ask the approaching Zento. For some reason news hadn't spread yet about their little brawl taking place the day before. Oh well, what wasn't known couldn't hurt, or so he thought. "Do you always only finish half of your food?" Ichigo mentioned his throwing away of the apple. "If only you did the same with your drinks, maybe we would have stayed out of trouble then" the Drunk joked around.

The guard gave Zento and the stranger a moment to get introductions out of the way before he'd continue his check-up. "Satoru here met our dear Deputy a while ago. Kaito then told our friend to travel to our village" he explained the situation to his fellow shinobi, telling how Noboru sent the man to Kumogakure for a reason still unbeknownst to the Drunk. "Knowing our redhead there must be something behind all of this, but unfortunately he is still yet to return from his travels". Once their Deputy returned he was sure to ask about what took place during his journey. 

So far everything said by Satoru seemed to check out, meaning Ichigo didn't really need any more confirmation. "What were you about to say before you were interrupted by our showman over here?" He then pointed at Zento whose arrival brought a stop to the visitor wanting to tell him something earlier.

(WC: 270, TWC: 1575)
zentothejanitor
zentothejanitor
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Arriving at the Hidden Cloud Village. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at the Hidden Cloud Village.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 am
Zento laughed to himself as his friend made a joke about eating half his food. "I leave it for the wild life. They'll eat it and could use a snack too." He spoke not really knowing if any animals ever did come to eat his left overs. He was pretty sure he saw one do it one time but after that, not fully sure. Zento nodded listening to how a red head sent this man here to the village. "I'm sure he'll eventually make his way back to the village. But anyways," his focus turning to the new face.

Opening his arms with a welcoming posture. "Welcome to the village! You wouldn't happen to have any cash I can borrow would you? I'd pay you back..." Giving a nervous laugh and rubbing the back of his neck. He did owe just about everyone in this village some kind of money. It was time he started paying it back. With some help from others.
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 am
Allowing for a chance for the men to exchange plesantries, Satoru wrapped his head with the scarf, before sliding his hood on. Accepting the welcoming gesture from Zento, Satoru turned his attention back to the guard that had initially brought him to one side. "I'd like to sign up to your Academy. If there's scope for that within your countries rules of course." clenching his stomach, palming his head. "Any chance we could re-convene tonight to discuss this further? I've had er... bit of an stomach ache from my journey, perhaps I could stay at a local inn where we can have a drink or two... on me?"

Should the guard allow for Satoru to enter the village, he would continue inside, briefly catching up with the merchants he had travelled with in order to bid them farewell. From there, he would make his way towards a local inn.

WC - 142

[Exit/Entrance into Village if Allowed]
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:06 am
(( Coin Flip because I am an idiot and didn't count my nature stacks. ))
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:06 am
The member 'Satoru Jugo' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:01 am
Satoru's suggestion sounded like music to Ichigo's ears. "You already had me at drinks" the Drunk laughed out loud. The guard didn't see anymore reason to keep the visitor from entering the village, even more so since his story checked out with every detail he had given. "Hm, so you're indeed looking for more than a simple visit?" Ichigo voiced upon hearing the request to enroll into Kumogakure's Academy. Of course such a matter wasn't something up to him to decide but perhaps bringing Zento along could help with discussing. "Believe it or not, this man's a Jounin" he'd point at his fellow shinobi. "Just be careful around him with your money, he technically still owes me 600 ryo from last night". The Drunk would eye Zento, referring to their brawl that started with them not having the entrance fee for the event.

Ichigo would stretch his muscles before speaking up once again. "Alright, I suppose the only thing left for me to do is welcome you into our village". With a smile the guard looked at Satoru who, if everything played out the way it was meant to be, could soon be called a member of Kumogakure. The Drunk then looked at his fellow shinobi. "Can I trust you to handle things from here? We can meet at one of the inns tonight to discuss matters further but unfortunately my shift hasn't ended yet". Would you look at that, Ichigo being the responsible person for once. Assuming Zento would accompany Satoru to a place where he could spend the night Ichigo then returned to guard duty. And with that the man would look forward to the end of his shift and the night that was to come. Going drinking two nights in a row, such was the fate of the Drunk.

(Exit, allowing Satoru entrance into Kumogakure with Zento)

(TWC: 1877)
Claims:
- 1875/1875 Evening Elephant (max stat discount)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:51 am
Approved
zentothejanitor
zentothejanitor
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:06 pm
Zento smiled as he heard the man wanting to join the village as a shinobi. It was always nice to see new faces and he was sure he was gonna see his again after this. "That sounds splendid. Let's get you in and we can get you started to join the village as a shinobi. Let's all have fun." Smiling and gesturing to the inside of the village. Hearing about how Zento owes money to him. Speaking quickly to dismiss the statement. "No idea what you're talking about" quickly walking with the newcomer to get started on a new chapter.

(Exit claiming 586 words total)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum