Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Young leaders (Youta, Typhon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Young leaders (Youta, Typhon)

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:57 am
The other two in the group left it up to Ty to decide on what they would do for training this time. He thought about it for a good moment and then snapped his fingers, "I've got an idea."

He would look for good marking points for a bit before he had it figured out. "I say we should start with a race from about here," he would say pointing to the tree they were standing beside, "to that Boulder down there." He would finish by pointing at a large stone roughly 200 meters away.

It wasn't a long distance but it also wasn't simply a sprint. Perfect for getting adrenaline going and warming up.

"From that the people who finish second and third will do some hand to hand sparring. Never hurts to brush up on the basics even if you don't specialize in it."

If the other two agreed to the training then Typhon would line up in a running position by the tree. "Youta why don't you count us down?"

(WC 173)
(TWC 1144)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:47 pm
A race, this was probably not going to end well for Youta. But who was he to argue it sounded like it could be fun. And sparring, he definitely needed to relearn those basics. Where he was learning he just barely learned any. They were more worried about Yuumei taking over someone then fighting hand to hand. But he knew that they would be good people to practice with. “We should definitely use this time to practice. A good run would be a great warm up. Don’t you think so Aeron then we can work on techniques or work on the Yuumei? So when you guys are ready let me know and we can get started.” Youta started to stretch and get ready for the race. “Sorry guys I am slower and not great at taijutsu so I might be much help for practicing.”

WC 144
Aeron Shinkou
Aeron Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : The Half Doctor
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 4500

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:59 pm
As young leaders, he let Typhon lead the training comprehending well he could accomplish a comprehensive plan. While he was given to direct the show, he anyhow had an idea he wanted to present. The genin of Hoshi wondered what it would be. He moved in, monitoring attentively to the masked boy who was only a meter away from him. It was about a race in which he let out a grin and a glare. The dark-haired was worried but surely didn't let it get to him. He grinned and continued to listen without intrusting the genin who was talking. 

The genin would be pumped either way for a race where Typhon suggested it would be. He didn't want to underestimate the genin, but he would not allow that if that were the case. He laughed upon listening about the basics replying to him. " What are we waiting for? Let's get it started then." He allowed his training, elevated to get it, but only expected to win or lose, it wouldn't matter to him. It was mostly just flash training. He made his stance as he prepared on the line where Typhon would be just three meters away from each other, waiting for the call of Youta to be said. "Youta, after this race, we can train our Yuumie, of-course. Ready when you are."

WC:225
TWC:1357
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:06 pm
Typhon would grab a rock and quickly explain to the other two, "I'm going to toss this rock up. When it hits the ground thats our queue to run."

After saying that he leaned forward into a stance suited for a quick take off. He wasn't overly confident in his speed but he was only just starting his training. He knew to improve he just had to try. A moment later he would send the rock into the air about 4 meters.

The moment the stone hit the ground he would begin sprinting at full speed (30). He thought about if he should try to interfere with the other two competitors, but decided against it as that would feel unfair. Instead he would just try to run to his fullest and see what he was capable of.

(WC 137)
(TWC 1281)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 pm
Youta heard him specify the rules of the race and then waited for the rock to hit the ground. Youta watched as Typhon threw a rock up and then waited. He watched with knowledge that he is not the fastest. He knew that he wanted to try his best. He would have trouble but the rock hit the ground and Youta started to do a full sprint (speed 27). He was keeping up with Typhon but then he started to pull a head of Youta. Youta would look behind and see Aeron who was falling behind. It seemed like Typhon would win.

WC 102
Aeron Shinkou
Aeron Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:59 pm
Aeron being the slower, would see his comrades racing against him. He never expected as he saw them run, especially Typhon leading the race. He knew being the slower one would be caught up to now. He wondered what would be happening next. Learning both of them were faster than he was falling behind, much more than he expected. He shrugs his head as he went to proceed to where they were told to meet. He came third place happily, knowing he accepted defeat but wondered what would happen next from his comrades who were in front of him. He only hoped for the best. 

WC: 105
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:18 pm
Ty had not really expected to be the winner. He felt like he was so slow when running by himself, but against some competition he could see his own improvement. It was a close race in the end.

"Whew, good race guys." He would say as he was breathing hard, "I guess now after a little break to catch our breath you two gotta do some hand to hand sparring. If you're both still up for it."

It should be good practice for the two of them and Ty might learn a thing or two after watching their fighting styles. He had high hopes for the whole thing.

(WC 107)
(TWC 1388)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:36 pm
Youta would sit and try to catch his breath after the race and would look at Typhon and say “I thought I had you there for a minute but then you just beat me. But that was fun and I am ready when you are Aeron just let me know when you want to start sparing. Just working on our basic taijutsu right? I do not think we should allow any ninjutsu or genjutsu yet. We should try to train up some more especially with the chunin exams coming up.” He would then look to Aeron and ask “Have you started training on any of the clans techniques yet? They can be complicated and hard to learn some of them especially if you do not know what to watch out for. The Yuumei could take over and that would suck.” While waiting for Aeron’s reply, Youta starts walking over to an area clear of others so that he could get ready to spar with Aeron. He would start stretching and warming up a bit more. Stretching his arms and reaching for his toes. He knows that he is not the best at taijutsu but is not sure how good Aeron is either. So he is not sure if he should go on the defensive more or stay on offense. He is not very strong; he would rely on his jutsu in a real fight and not his strength or speed.

He thinks to himself that he is not very good at taijutsu at all since learning from the elders of the Shinkou. They focused on the Yuumei and using it and not too much on taijutsu. He learned a little here and there but nothing too advanced, just some of the basic blocks and jabs. His technique is also very unrefined and hap hazard. He is not sure how this will go for him but he is always ready to learn some and maybe help out a fellow genin.

WC:330
TWC:1238
Aeron Shinkou
Aeron Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:26 pm
Aeron was pleased with his comrades winning the race even though he was the last man. He proposed to them that their only objective was to be ready for the chuunin exams. The dark-haired shinkou preferred his own to be prepared for the exams knowing it was already soon enough. He needed to learn more about shinkou's techs, something he had to discover with Youta.  He kept his head up high as he let out and took some small deep breaths. Aaron wasn't feeling it, so he sat down as he gestured both of them to do hand-to-hand sparing whilst he recovers. 

The dark-haired shinkou replied to Youta, "Not yet, but soon enough, how about you both spar, and I'll do the countdown. Once you both ready, we'll start the timer."

WC:128
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:12 pm
“Hey Aeron,  i am ready when you are.”  We would spar for a while and then Yuuta would look at the time.  “I am sorry to spar and run but I need to be getting home. We should definitely all train again sometime and Aeron i think there is definitely stuff that we can learn from each other and hopefully train each other.”  he knew that Aeron was a fellow shinkou so he thought that maybe he knew something about their heritage or some techniques.  If he did not know any he wanted to help so he would say “if there is anything that either of you need just let me know.”

WC112
[exit} 
Will make claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum