Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Leaves From The Vine Empty Leaves From The Vine

Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:39 pm
Kenshin looked around warily, his crimson eyes scanning for any sign of people watching him… and found nothing, it was honestly eerie in its own way. He was not quite used to people not recognising him in his new form… but he had to say, the lack of attention was certainly something he had missed. The Reaper hadn’t even realised it either… being the centre of attention, while fun for awhile, got really boring really quickly. It just wasn’t the type of life that he enjoyed. Now this, being a simple face in the crowd, fit him a lot better… most didn’t recognise him and those that did… well, there was only one of those so far really, and that was Mizuki herself. 

With a small smile he would look down at what sat on the table in front of him… a nice, refreshing glass of jasmine tea, courtesy of Iroh in The Jade Dragon. He wished the older man could sit down and share some stories with him, but right now he was chastising his nephew in the back of the store, something about having gotten into a fight with some local ruffian. Whatever, it didn’t matter.

What mattered was the tea. 

WC: 203
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Leaves From The Vine Empty Re: Leaves From The Vine

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:51 pm
The Ragdoll would release a light sigh of pleasure as he sipped gently upon the tea, made lovingly by the brew master himself, Iroh. He didn’t know what that man did to turn simple leaves into such a lovely tasting drink… really, he had tried making tea but his tasted like little more than hot leaf juice. There was a reason that The Jasmine Dragon was such a popular spot, despite being such a small cafe with only a couple of employees, the only two really being Iroh himself and his young nephew, an angsty teen whose name he had yet to truly learn and commit to memory. 

It was rather amusing really, everyone assumed him to be some larger than life monsters with some grand plans to annihilate the village system, destroy the world or take over… when in reality, that was the furthest thing from the truth. In reality, even in the past when he did desire to attack the villages, it was being done to help in his own twisted way… to make the villages scared of those that lived outside their walls, and to push them to action. In the end… it was all done because he wanted to see shinobi growing stronger, and he wanted to see each of the villages thriving. 

WC: 217
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:14 pm
As Kenshin sipped the tea he heard a door slam against the wall, before watching as the young nephew of Iroh stormed out of the shop. He would resist the urge to chuckle as Iroh emerged from the same door, sighing and rubbing his forehead wearily.

“Why can he not listen.” The man would mumble to himself, before turning to face Kenshin, who was the sole person in the shop at this point.

“My apologies for witnessing that my friend, my nephew can be quite fiery at times and he hasn’t learned to control himself yet.” The older man would say, giving a light bow to The Ragdoll

“There is no need to apologise Iroh, your nephew is young and obviously quite brash, it takes time for that sort of personality to mellow out” He would say with a small smirk on his face, his crimson eyes studying the old man carefully as his eyes widened in shock. It was to be expected, Iroh had never seen him in this form and the man definitely knew his voice.

“Kenshin! Why do you look like that?” The man would ask in wonder, knowing full well that the man in front of him was not using a simple technique like the Transformation

“Why don’t you make yourself some tea and join me, I will be happy to explain." 

WC: 226
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:22 pm
The elder man would take a seat opposite Kenshin, who took another sip of his tea with a light smile on his face.

“Well, to answer your question Iroh, I decided it was the perfect time for me to have a bit of a makeover. I suppose there is no need for me to be secretive about this, and the rest of the village will find out in time… I’m not the Kazekage anymore, I relinquished the title to Mizuki.” The Ragdoll would explain with a small smile on his face, earning wide eyes from the older man who was in the middle of taking a sip of his tea.

“Why that is great news! This calls for a celebration!” The older man would call cheerfully, a large smile splitting his bearded face.

“Try not to be too excited about it, the news is still recent and not many people know about it… but let’s just say I have plans on how to announce it to the village, and I would like your help with it.” The white haired teen would say, earning a quirked brow from Iroh

“Me? How could I possibly help?”

“Well, I need someone who would be able to properly cater for a rather large party.”
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:27 pm
Iroh would stroke his beard gently, as though he were thinking about what had just been said, before simply throwing his head back and laughing loudly.

“Of course my friend! I would be more than happy to.” He would say just as cheerfully, the old fellow full of mirth and happiness. Honestly, he found it quite hard to dislike Iroh, the man just had some quality about him that drew others in, and he felt like a trustworthy person. Now, he was sure that there was some darkness in the mans past, he swore he could see the fury that burned behind those kind eyes at times… but, truthfully, it didn’t bother him in the least. It would be rather hypocritical for The Ragdoll, of all people, to judge someone based on their past. 

“Perfect, thank you my friend, I will ensure that you are paid quite well for this, and if you perform even half as well as I think you will then we may have to make this a more permanent arrangement.” The Reaper would then say, a small smile on his face as he watched Iroh wave him off

“I will not turn down payment, but I promise it shall be worth every last bit of ryo. Now… why don’t you tell me what you had in mind?”

WC: 221
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 am
[Exit]

TWC: 1017

1017 words towards Bansho Ten'in, 468 words remaining