Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira) Empty The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:36 pm
It’d come off as nothing more than a casual day as Gidyne overlooked the village’s midday winter awe from his height above, the typical collection of official documents he’d have to attend to light in load - likely a product of Kiseragi’s efforts, he’d certainly have to inquire on his skillset and capability keeping up with such horrendous work. The seemingly antfolk below would go about their daily lives, and all would seem right in a brief moment of idle equilibrium - the village was safe and in working condition, new recruits would be brought in and the Shinobi forces grow by the day, and he was Kage once more after returning from his journey. There was still more to tidy up and capitalize on given his retreat, however for the meantime he enjoyed the peace of mind.

As the sunlight lightly tickled his pale skin and deep ocean wavy hair, he’d receive a quick indication informing him that he had a visitor. That would be an unexpected surprise, figuring there’d be few who would wish to speak with him directly behind closed doors given the awkwardness of his return. He knew little about what this individual wished to speak to him about, though reckoned they’d be harmless in their tact given the way they made themselves known. After receiving a greater amount of information - necessary to provide if the person truly wished to speak with the Raikage - he’d learn they were a lone Genin of the village by the name of Kira Ishikawa. The name Kira would ring a far-reaching bell almost a year ago when he first arrived in this village to save it from it’s own volition and weakness. She was a feisty redhead, one who indicated interest in Kutari greater than what one would call professional after his procomolation as Raikage, though oddly enough the man wasn’t completely against her advances when he pondered the fantasy, likely resulting in his passive aggressive stance towards her during such an uproaring day: he wished to keep appearances and rule with fear, all coming full circle for his plan as he now saw to it. She had vanished after his initial departure to create the fabrication known as Gidyne Rygisae, and though at times he thought of her there was nothing that developed farther than that initial meeting which would fuel such reprise.

Lost in thought, he’d finally snapped back into action as he informed the receptionist to let this Kira individual in, the idea of a Genin alone having an audience with the Kage was abnormal, however his confidence to seek out such could indicate a rewarding conversation. Though the mind-numbing day was pleasant, it was time to kick into gear if he wished to keep his mind sharp. He’d continue to appreciate the view until he heard a knock at the door, the typical gentle nug of the receptionist to complete the array of pitter patter footsteps he’d always hear from her as she neared the door, how he oddly missed these days while out in the wild. All seemed in place as intended, and though his paranoia to take note and memorize such cues may label him a creep in such a regard he cared little as it’s what kept him alive for so long now.

Gidyne would give the call to open the door, in which Kira will see the room a spacious oval shaped room styled with stone gray plates for flooring alongside mundane filing cabinets piled up to the side. There’d be bits and pieces of foliage throughout the area, nothing too overbearing but something to spice up the location, alongside paintings and decoration to add more life. Though what’d be most interesting is the meticulous placement and assortment of paperwork and tidiness on the sole mahogany desk in the middle of the room, a symbolic message displaying the type of character the Raikage was. A sole golden embroidered pen holder would wield a black pen beside some papers, and though the sight looked extremely professional it’d seem eerily inhuman how specific everything was positioned and clean cut.

The Raikage would be wearing nothing more than a black cloak for the time being as he held a composed yet mysterious smile upon him, Kira would recognize instantly if he paid attention to such detail. Though he remained approachable in appearance, he would be impenetrable to truly deduce what rummaged through his mind in those eternal moments. His stature seemed slim and lanky, yet there was an exuding power and confidence to his being that would tense any war veteran who crossed him. He was a mystery, his mannerisms and delicate way of handling situations he was viewed as a threat. Though his overbearing charm came off as superficial, those whose interactions with him remained short and sweet would’ve gotten use to such an abnormal soul as the receptionist gave a humble smile and greeted the Raikage with glee, in which she’d receive the same old treatment as always.

She’d beckoned Kira in before leaving the two to themselves with a composed shut of the door, in which Gidyne would walk towards his desk in calm yet invigorated stride. Relaxed in movement, he’d smoothly settle down into his chair as he watched Kira, after a few short moments he’d speak to him, “This is unexpected, Kira Ishikawa. Most Genin don’t come to the Raikage office unannounced without any prior relationship with them, though I imagine there’s a good cause for this. I’m Gidyne Rygisae, the 10th Raikage. What can I do for you?” He’d examine Kira with purpose, there’d be a chair on the other side of the desk for Kira to sit in if he so wished, however he’d neither invite nor deny the boy such access. He waited for an answer patiently, confidence in even his seated position as he held an arm up to his face rested along the arm rest, and slightly shifted to the side to support a comforting position as he opened his ears, listening in yet always on guard.

WC:1013
Kira Ishikawa
Kira Ishikawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Kira Ishikawa
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 550

The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira) Empty Re: The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira)

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:12 pm
"You want an audience with the Raikage?"

The receptionist said that with such surprise in her voice that Kira almost questioned his own decision for a second. Was the Raikage just always busy? A big loner? Or was it merely the fact that he was a genin asking for an audience? Either way it didn't matter, because as a ninja he had a better chance of speaking with the village leader than the majority of those who lived in the village that didn't fight. Kira took resolve from that and he nodded his head to her.

"I would" Kira replied. "There are issues regarding policy that I feel have not been brought to the Raikage's attention significantly enough and I want to speak with him about them personally. I understand he might be busy, but could you please at least try?" He had a look of determination in his eyes, and the receptionist seemed to react to that and gave a sigh before acquiesing to his request. Kira waited for a little bit in front of her desk, his hands in his pockets unobstructed since he had left his sword and belt at home. He thought back to working by the village gates and the old man Goemon, whom had helped him with clearing the trees. He then wondered just how many there were like him, people who lived in a village that did not think well of their protectors.

If the receptionist seemed shocked at him asking, she seemed even more so that he managed to get approval. He followed behind her with some apprehension, but just kept looking forward as if he was no longer there with his mind but somewhere else. They got to the door, and after getting the go-ahead he was let into the office. The space was nice, ordered, clean, and meticulous. Looking at the Raikage, Kira could see that it was very much a reflection of the man who presided in it. He seemed such a dark individual both in the way that he appeared and in the composure that he gave off. Kira didn't necessarily feel in danger, but he felt apprehensive as though the look and smile he gave Kira was looking right through him into his soul as though he already knew why Kira was there (which made no sense of course because Kira had told no one directly his reason for coming.)

After the receptionist left, he sat down and addressed Kira by his full name while also giving his own, which surprised Kira just a little bit. He was a youngster without as much understanding about older and more experienced ninja, and that ignorance would help in the end to not get himself as rattled as he could have been with more direct knowledge of whom he was speaking to at the moment. As he laid out the peculiar nature of his request though, Kira could see why the receptionist was so surprised.

"You may have a point there Lord Raikage, but that's also a bit of my point" Kira said with a bit of hesitation as he rallied his spirits. "You see, I recently completed a mission that required removing some trees near the gate and I was reminded about the zombies which are kept just outside of the village perimeter. I think they have arguably little to contribute to the defense in the event of an attack, but they are intimidating and demoralizing to everyday civilians who live and work within the village. I understand that security is important, but I feel that in this pursuit of strength and security that we are becoming more and more detached from the everyday person who has little to no input over how where they lived is being run. Surely there's ways we could do better to bring the opinions of everyone who is living here into the decision making."

By the time he was done, he could feel his confidence back up and he kept that same look of determination. He didn't grimace or scowl, but his jaw was set and his lips straight as he made himself be strong. He couldn't gauge anything from the Raikage, and that made him uneasy. He made himself do it though because he needed to be a voice for those who did not have their own at the table to voice their concerns. Not just Goemon, but his sister Nabiki, and everyone he had met who weren't ninja themselves.
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira) Empty Re: The Calloused meets Passion(P,Kira)

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:49 pm
Gidyne would tune into the chattering Genin as he kept his comforting position, compelled to listen as his opening rebuttal would be a fair point and something he didn’t expect someone of his age and rank to openly exclaim upon their first meeting - unexpected events always a high interest to the reclusive wraith. He’d meet eye contact with the boy as he humored him to continue forward, not breaking his contact or shifting his position as he studied the youth who gained more confidence as he heard himself more. Upon installing himself as Raikage, Gidyne planned to clean up the village and those pesty zombies were in fact a factor he wished to get rid of alongside a plethora of other dilemmas which plagued the village, though various tasks came up that took priority and it seemed to have slipped his mind - he was a busy man after all. From his research and analytics, the previous Raikage who installed them did so to invoke fear and control, living up to the tyrant he was named and the ironfist he ruled with as they were the victims of his attacks, so such a now redundant heirloom of a past age would no longer need to stick around.

However, the stoic Uchiha would watch as Kira’s argument began to deviate into something different from the original point. Initially the conversation was geared towards getting rid of the zombies around the perimeter of the village, though now he spoke of having the common folk a part of ‘decision making’, and there’s a detachment between the villagers and those who lead which would be an amusing thought. After a pause and ominous quiet in the air, he’d shift to his opposing side reversing his position to now rest on his left, though now having his right hand resting on the edge of the desk as he lightly tapped it’s exterior, “You are completely correct in that the zombies governing the perimeter of the village have no true purpose or use outside of invoking fear, and I agree that they should be remove as they offer no defensive mechanisms and simply a reminder of a lost and forgotten Kumogakure. However I have to ask you, do you know how long those zombies have been up there? I’d say potentially 5 to 6 years now...the Raikage who created them has been gone for a similar amount of time, the Tyrant of Kumogakure made his exit. Though the people and the following Raikage said people elected have ignored such an atrocity for a compounding amount of time.” He’d wait for a moment, allowing what he just said to be heard fully and allow the gears to turn for what he’d continue on conversing about, “ You state the people are becoming more detached and losing input on how their village is being ran, though simultaneously ignore the lack of rebellion and uproar the village has had in years. Some may argue they live in fear and are too afraid to speak up for their lives may be in danger, however they’re also the same ones who elected my predecessor Maximillian Yamaguchi, the one who lost to a single Kirigakure Shinobi a year ago and effectively gifted Kumo to a warmongering country that likely planned to milk them dry of all their already depleted resources just like what’s happening to Konoha as we speak.

There’d be a slight raise of his voice, likely invoked by the passion of his words and truth which laid within, though his expression remained similar to what it was before. Gidyne figured if a Shinobi truly came to him planning to speak on such allegations he would have the facts to back such claims, however his current argument would be flawed due to the evidence the Raikage provided. His eyes would paint a fiery passion unlike what could be seen before as he spoke on the irony of Kira’s claims, “Surely you’re aware that same time a year ago, the Kirigakure Shinobi planned on executing the already surrendering forces of Kumo as he wielded a sword to Max’s neck while he laid unconscious? This was the village’s leader, the ones they were so confident in they surrendered the village to. If so, you also know one of my allies saved the village from despair, as the Kiri shinobi went AWOL and planned on executing them by watching them slowly sink in a swamp of the underworld technique by their own choice, kneeling to him as if he was their new God? Time and time again now, the people have chosen incompetent Shinobi to lead the village, ones they believe in and think to be of their own flock, and it’s caused the village to crumble down to the wretched state it is currently.” He would rise from his position finally, the abundance of his words no longer allowing him to sit idly as he began to slowly pace back and forth in what seemed an almost deep thought, at which point it should be clear his semi hostile tone wouldn’t be towards Kira, but the village as a whole. His look would no longer be geared towards the now, but a distant future compiled by his far reaching experience and wisdom - one could be the likes of galaxies in his optics.

Notice how the ones who were strong merely disappeared, while the weak ones all but had confirmed deaths on the battlefield. It strikes me as odd. Did they abandon the village due to seeing no hope of its people? The ones chosen by the villagers would always be defeated and usurped for the most part; hell, I could be considered a usurper after all. I was never born here nor had any allegiance prior to becoming Raikage. However I have certain plans, which touch the village though go much deeper than that. The premise lies in the reality that the village as a whole harbors weak Shinobi and feeble minded people. They’ve made various decisions as a collective in the past, and each time it’s only backfired. What they currently need is a leader who will invoke pride and strength within them, or even a muster of leaders who can inherently bring out the potential for the village to reclaim their lost legacy and become on track once again to thrive like the successive glory Kumogakure once relished in. Though at the moment, I see little reason for them to be a part of the ‘decision making’ whatever that may entail, for that matter the decisions they’ve made is what’s caused them to be in so many predicaments. For a lack of better ways to put it, there’s a loss in trust for the time being. It matters little if they detest me, or view my ideals as tyrannical. In history it’s been shown the likes of a great leader making the decisions and inspiring his followers is what created vast empires that had long reigning ages of glory and success. I plan on inspiring my people to grow strong and able to where I could trust them to take the reigns and choose better leaders for themselves, and be able to fight back against oppressors for the future to come. If that results in my defeat some day so be it, however for the time being I see no development in such a reality. Though that will soon change now that I’ve returned from my journey.

He’d end his words at that, and though he would be telling the truth there’d be something deeper there he wouldn’t say as it wasn’t anyone’s business to hear. He was acting as a charity so to speak, though he would still get something out of it at the end. After his words, he’d press his hands on the back of the chair and wonder what his rebuttal may be, he figured the boy didn’t have much experience or knowledge of the history of Kumogakure as he did to argue much but expected something nonetheless. After all, this was where the strengthening of Kumogakure began, from a simple disagreement or confidence to speak one's truth, to a clash of two warriors years later. All would go according to plan regardless of the fact, and the intellect and charm that was held within Gidyne would now be as clear as day.

WC:1400

Kira Ishikawa
Kira Ishikawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Kira Ishikawa
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 550

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:58 pm
There are lots of times when you are a child and you do something that you do not grasp the full understanding of until after the fact - this would be one of those for Kira.

At first things seemed to be going well as Gidyne agreed that the zombies weren't necessary. Then it took a very sharp as Gidyne tore apart Kira's suggestion at having more input from civilians, and the sudden reversal totally caught Kira off guard and left him stunned as Gidyne went into his argument. He had heard that the previous Raikage was defeated by a Kiri shinobi, but he never heard any details about any of the events, so Gidyne's detailed explanation and analysis of history and events was something way beyond Kira's understanding.

More than that though, Kira could simply feel the presence that the Raikage put off. That of a shinobi who had a ninja way which had been hammered and tempered through battles, more than Kira could possibly imagine at this point in time. He wondered whether this sensation was just from Gidyne's personality alone or whether it was a powerful chakra that was adding to this overwhelming feeling coming from the Raikage. When Gidyne got up and started pacing, Kira felt like he was frozen in his own time and space watching as a spectator to the actual reality that Gidyne was in.

However, the effect Gidyne was having would start to crack when he said about Kumogakure "the wreched state that it is currently." The village, Kumogakure, was everything Kira had known growing up. It was his home, and the disdain and contempt with which Gidyne spoke of it upset him. His parents had died before the events of the previous Raikage, but they would have been considered "weak ones" since neither had been above a chuunin, and their lives and voices didn't matter less just because of that. Kira could feel his jaw tense and hit teeth grit while his fingers curled into fists.

When Gidyne finally stopped speaking, Kira couldn't contain himself anymore. "Anyone who talks about the village like that shouldn't be Raikage!" He was so angry at what Gidyne had said that Kira didn't grasp all the possible intentions that statement could have. He was just so focused on this man before him. "Who are you to decide what the village's worth is when you haven't been here with it through all of the good or bad? What gives you that right, huh?"

By this point his right foot had slid forward a bit unconsciously with his right fist up a bit, but still pointing at the floor as he leaned in a bit. He caught his breath a little bit before he continued. "My mother and father weren't near the strongest of the village, but in a world of escalating shinobi conflicts both from other villages and missing-nin, there was always a probable chance that they could run into an enemy who was still stronger than them and lose their lives. They still did so because they believed in us, their children, and the village to which we all belonged. The strength of character they had to make sure their mission was complete despite the fact they lost their lives shows just how strong they are, as well as countless other ninja who have given their lives for the village. We would be weak if we allowed their sacrifices be shamed in such a way and whoever is Raikage in Kumogakure should know that!"

After that outburst, his anger slowly started to let off and it began to dawn on him that he had just raised his voice at the Raikage. This would not go well....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum