Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

A Formal Apology (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Formal Apology (Private)

Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:31 pm
Hopping down from the desk she would shake her head with a ‘typical Raleth’ motion before gently rapping the giant chest with her fist - her most common show of friendship. “With a body this massive I’m sure you could shield a few shinobi at least.” Turning her face back to Zaine for a moment before he had time to stand, she would hold a single finger up and indicate with her eyes towards Kenshin - clear he was to stay put for a word from the Kazekage. She would return her attention back to the softhearted Tin-man, placing her hand gently on his back as she followed him out of the room and closing the door behind them one again. Once more she would take lead and slip ahead of him to the point that would transport them back down- but he wasn’t next to her? Her sharp eyes would catch the lingering look and before she could assume it was feelings of attraction Raleth would get this far away look in his eyes before swiftly turning and catching up to the spot.

She chooses not to say anything on it - but she saw. 

The pair exited the spire and only then did Raleth turn and speak again, with a voice ladened down with the weight of unseen demons - another more intimate apology. She gave a short shake of her head and looked down at his hands, unrelaxed but not in fists, she looked back up at him with an expression she kept for rare occasions - empathetic and trusting. Gently she would rest her hand on his arm in a comforting manner, “You’re unsure now but you will stand firm again, I’m going to need you in the near future.” She removed her comforting touch almost as soon as she had placed it there, physical affection at any level made her uncomfortable… but she wanted his eyes to return to the present - wherever he was his heart rate was pounding at too slow a rate.. “When you’re ready, my training time is always available, just send me a message… Zaine won’t be much longer if you just wanted to wait down here for him… have a good night Ral, I think I’m going to go sit by our lake for a while.” She had tested a nickname for him, a show that she was trying to connect with him while also giving his work a subtle stamp of approval.

She would leave and disappear in the direction of the once wrecked grove - now vying for her favorite spot in the village.

EXIT

WC 430
 Will make claims later
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:29 pm
Kenshin would smile as he listened to Raleths declaration… the man was determined, and of that he was glad… but, regardless of the fact that Kenshin understood why he had made his mistake, and didn’t hold it against him… that didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to be punished for it. When the man stood, and moved to leave, The Ragdoll would speak.

“Raleth… until further notice you are a Chunin of Sunagakure. You will need to earn your rank back, and while your actions so far have been exemplary you will need to prove that this type of thing will not happen again. Mizuki will be the one to decide when you are ready for Jounin rank once more… good luck my friend.” The Kazekage would declare with a straight face, before turning to Zaine.

“Zaine, please stay back with me for a few minutes, I would like to discuss some things with you.” Kenshin would then say with a small smile. He would wait until he and Zaine were alone in the room before he continued speaking.

“So Zaine… I have a question for you. Why is it that you decided to put so much effort into helping Raleth atone for his mistake? You had nothing to gain for it, yet I watched how much effort you put into it… and I wonder why?” 

WC: 226
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:12 am
Upon hearing the news of Raleths newly appointed rank he was met with conflicting feelings- in truth he felt that the action taken was fair but from a less objective standpoint he couldnt help but feel a strange loss. He knew that the previous actions of his old friend were not committed out of malice and instead something more was going on- he did not yet know but he would be determined to find out following this encounter with the Kazekage. He would motion to get up and leave but would be met with a gesture from Mizuki, one finger signifying that he should stay where he is currently located- this gesture was potentiated by Kenshins next words requesting that he stay seated with him for a few more minutes so that he might speak with him further. "He wants to speak with me for minute? Why would he want to speak with me?" His mind raced as he began to think that he was going to be held accountable as well for the actions that were committed in the village- the thought of being demoted to a genin was almost too much to bare as he listened to what Kenshin would say next. 

What came next was not a downpour of disappointment or anger but rather, a simple question posed- the Kazekage ascertained as to what drove him to assist Raleth in the restoration of the grove, "He wants to know why I helped him? I mean.. its Raleth. Ofcourse Id help him. But now that I think of it, I also wanted to do something for the village." He thought these words to himself just before replying to Kenshin "Well in all honesty, there isnt much that I wouldnt do to help a friend. Especially when that friend is Raleth. Not to mention I felt partly responsible for the actions that occurred because I wasnt there to stop them, but I could have been." He would smile as he maintained eye contact with his village leader, "I have to be completely honest though, it wasnt all selfless. It felt great to do something for the village and I probably as much as Raleth take pride in the new Grove." He hoped that this answer would be satisfactory and that he hadnt left out any details that Kenshin was fishing for- he still had little to no clue why he wanted to know this information but he was atleast sure for the time being that the conversation was in a neutral place, which is what he preferred for the time being. 

[WC=433]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:32 am
Kenshin would listen to the answer given by Zaine and give a light hum, smiling softly as he began to lightly drum the fingers of his right hand on the desk that he was sat behind.

“Now that is an interesting answer… I admire the dedication that you have towards Raleth and your comrades in general, and you are well within your rights to feel proud of the new addition to The Grove. Well… that is all I wished to ask, but before you leave allow me to offer you my congratulations.” The Reaper would say in an almost mysterious manner, a small smile on his face as he stood and opened the drawer in front of him. From within The Ragdoll would grab hold of a specific item and smile as he offered it to Zaine, the object in question being a Flak Jacket… one of the same make as the one that Raleth wore to this very meeting. 

“Zaine Uchiha, you have displayed a great deal of loyalty to Sunagakure since you arrived with Raleth… you have done a great many missions in service of the village and I have heard nothing but praise about you from your comrades. You are not simply another shinobi in my forces, you have shown that you are a cut above the rank and file… you have shown that you are a leader, and on top of that, you have shown your dedication to those that you serve with. As such I feel that the rank of Chunin is… unfitting of you, so as The First Kazekage of Sunagakure I declare you Jounin, wear that rank with pride for you have earned it.” The Reaper would declare in an official voice, the same proud smile present on his face through it all. 

WC: 300
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:38 am
Upon giving his answer he was met with what he would believe at first to be an underwhelming response, one that would initially send his mind into a flurry of cascading thoughts about if he had come off to cocky or if he had spoken in a way that showed him to be too familiar- fortunately, these thoughts would be interrupted by words of praise from the Kazekage. "Hes congratulating me? For rebuilding the Grove? Maybe im missing something here." To say he was confused would have been an understatement at this point but he was filled with feelings of pride and happiness that his actions were being acknowledged by the leader of his village. 

Kenshin would come to a standing position as he opened a drawer, the look on his face holding a notion that he knew something Zaine didnt, but after receiving such high praise the young Uchiha doubted this would lead to a negative outcome- still he kept his focus on him as he reached into the contents of the drawer and pulled out a distinguished flak jacket, one that was customarily given to those of Sunagakure who had achieved the rank of Jounin. In this moment everything in the room seemed to disappear, his eyes becoming fixated on the jacket as the previously spoken words of Kenshin echoed in his mind, now becoming louder and louder as they repeated- he would look up to meet the eyes of the Kazekage as he listened to the words he had waited his entire life to hear.

What followed was almost surreal, it had happened in a moment- something that he had thought about numerous times but had pictured in a different way each and every time that it had come to mind. He had just been declared a Jounin by the Kazekage for his actions in the Grove as well as the various missions he had completed- he was at a loss for words and couldnt help but feel guilty at his joy. How could he be so happy about receiving a promotion after what had just transpired in this office only moments ago? Sure he had wanted this for longer than he could remember, but did that make it right? Pushing these thoughts as far to the side as he could he would stand up straight and proud and reach out his right hand to accept the Jounin Flak Jacket.

"Thank you, Lord Kazekage. This honor means more than you know and I will continue to serve this village and go to even greater heights to ensure that it remains a safe and peaceful place for everyone." He would bow to Kenshin in respect and upon raising his head back up, would note that this would be his last time bowing to the Kazekage as a Chuunin- his expression would shift slightly as he spoke again "I must ask. Is there anything that you would like me to do specifically now that I have been elevated to this rank? Or should I carry on as usual for the time being?" He felt this was an appropriate question to ask due to his time being relatively free outside of missions and training- he expected that along with the rank, new responsibilities would arise and he was more than ready to accept it all. 

[WC=555]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:53 am
As Zaine bowed his head Kenshin would incline his own in respect for the man that sat opposite him, he had meant what he said and in his opinion Jounin rank was something this man had shown that he deserved. When he asked whether there was anything that his new ranked entailed that he may not know about The Ragdoll would lightly shake his head. 

“Carry on as usual my friend, just continue to act in the same manner as you have from day one. Continue to help your comrades, continue to do missions and continue to grow stronger, the Jounin of Suna are indeed one of the highest rungs you could hope to reach but they are not the pinnacle, the true elites bear the rank of Anbu… and who knows, if you continue the way you are now you may one day find yourself amid the ranks of that elite group.” He would say, a light and proud smile on his face as he spoke. It was strange really… he never imagined that being a Kage would be… enjoyable. The job came with innumerable responsibilities, but Kenshin was no fool… he would not make the same mistake as so many of his predecessors in Hoshigakure. He actually understood that a Kage should not be making EVERY decision in a village or the country it was located in, a good Kage would delegate responsibility, and that was exactly what he had done. This part… seeing those in his service grow stronger and improve as people… this was the part of the job that he truly enjoy, and to think that before he took on this mantle he thought that was something he couldn’t care about in the least. 

“That will be all Zaine, thank you for your time and your service to Sunagakure.” The Reaper would then say, dismissing Zaine with the same smile on his face. When the man left the room the smile would fade from Kenshin's face and The Ragdoll would hunch over his desk, his breathing becoming rather haggard as the wave of pain assaulted him. This weakness was only getting worse... and while it was only progressing slowly it was still progressing... his body simply wasn't able to handle the toxicity of his chakra. He had known the foul energy had been taking a toll on him for quite some time now, until this point it was nothing that was worth him worrying about... but now it was starting to target his organs. 

WC: 419

[Exit]

TWC: 2107

2062 words towards 
skipping 1 month of Rinnegan wait time (1442 words trained here, 2368 words trained here, 4128 words trained here), claiming.

Discarding remaining words
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:58 pm
Kenshin's claims : Approved
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:02 am
He would maintain eye contact as his Kage spoke to him further explaining that he wished for him to continue doing exactly what he had been doing up to this point to gain this rank- this provided him with a bit of confusion as he was unsure how being himself warranted such praise, all the same he would keep on this path an continue to strive for further heights. Which brought Kenshin to a subject that interested him deeply- the man spoke of a rank higher than Jounin that some shinobi sit at within the village but the number was quite small as it was considered to be the pinnacle of what a shinobi could receive, the rank of ANBU. The mere idea that he had gotten to a point where that was on the table shocked him and filled him with a deepened sense of pride and accomplishment- this was only potentiated once he looked down at the Jounin flak jacket that he now held tightly in his grasp, a physical reminder of his newly attained status in the village ranks. "That sounds simple enough, ill just keep doing what ive been doing and continue my journey to gain strength for the village. As for the idea of the ANBU, ill take it one step at a time but your confidence in my potential alone is an honor, again thank you Lord Kazekage." He couldnt help but to think about what his parents would say to him in a moment like this or what his peers plan to say- he was sure at this point that Mizuki had full knowledge of what was planned for him today by Kenshin but still expected that she would greet him with congratulations all the same. 

He smiled as he listened to the final words of his village leader, dismissing him from the office and solidifying his decision to elevate his ranking in the village- Zaine would bow to him once more before speaking "Take care, and if you need anything further, send for me immediately." Turning towards the door he would exit and begin to make his way out of the spire making sure to wave his goodbyes to Lilith on his way out and any who might be at the front entrance to the large structure. He looked around momentarily to see if he would catch sight of either Mizuki or Raleth but had no luck in sighting either of them, "I guess they took off home already, oh well. ill see them tomorrow hopefully." He thought as he began to make his way home, having nothing left on his agenda for the night- still it felt strange for him to just head home without making anything else of such a big occasion so he decided that on his way home he would stop for a moment at a bench he spotted and star gaze as he thought about all that had taken place for him to get here. "It feels like just yesterday I was a genin and not even living in this village.. an now." He would scan across the sky, noting the light pollution interfering with his vision of the constellations. "I never expected that I would be granted a position like this. Not before I was able to gain full mastery over my three elemental natures atleast. I guess im just gonna have to train harder to catch up with this new rank, as it stands I feel like I might be a bit behind." He understood that Kenshin's decision to promote him wasnt based purely off of power but to him this was an important part of the equation and he wanted to prove in every facet that his Kage made the right decision in making him a Jounin. 

A few hours had passed ad he was in a complete state of calmness, the wind blew by in rhythmic fashion causing his hair to dance in tandem with it- he smiled as he bathed in the climate and sounds of the village of the wind country as it was his favorite time of night. "Ive been here for a little while now so its probably best that I get going. I cant spend my first day as a Jounin sleeping in." He would chuckle to himself as he stood up from the bench and leaped with full force up to the nearest rooftop so that he could travel home at a quickened pace- he wondered what Raleth had gone to do after he ha left the office of the Kazekage, "Knowing that battle crazed guy, he immediately went off to train in order to expedite getting his rank back, or better yet he probably intends to go beyond Jounin the next time." This thought worked as a way to make him feel better about the whole situation and cement that no matter what happens, he still holds nothing but the upmost respect for his former sensei. He chuckled to himself when he thought about all the ways he could jest with him about the situation and that regardless of how he goes about it, the result will end in the both of them working harder together. "Maybe now we can be a real team, rather than master and disciple. I think taht would be a nice change from here on out and he probably agrees. Zaine would finally arrive home and enter through his doorway, placing his sheathed blades off to the corner and his weapons pouches beside them- he would enter his room and unfold the Jounin flak jacket that he was presented with before trying it on in the mirror, smiling proudly and hanging it up in his closet. Truthfully he didnt typically wear his flak jacket anyhow but that didnt matter to him- the fact that it was his was all that was important. He would lie himself down and fall asleep, more than happy with how the day unfolded. 

[981/3,779] WC

EXIT

Claims

• Putting 3,750 WC towards Remorseful Senkei [5,000/5,000] WC

Utilizing 25% discount for jutsu learning from max stat bonus
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 6404

Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:15 pm
Approved of claims @Zaine.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:49 pm
EXIT CLAIMS

TWC 1628
Using Max Stat Discount 25%
1628 towards Mercury Release: Depriving Mist [V7] [1628/3750]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum