Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Knocking on Kenshin's door - Page 2 Empty Re: Knocking on Kenshin's door

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:41 pm
Sebastian would listen attentively and pay close attention as the Kazekage began his explanation on both transplants he mentioned earlier. Immediately upon hearing Kenshin's words, the young Tau didn't need long to figure out or understand why the man in front of him picked those two as possible and best options. Although similar in nature, both were different in their own way, serving a separate purpose. Whereas the first would allow for shapeshifting, the other granted the ability to passively gather a powerful energy called Natural Chakra. Those of the Hiyu clan or with their DNA were able to turn their bodies into weapons, while those with Jugo DNA weren't strictly limited to that type of manipulation. Both were sure to prove useful and powerful, but Sebastian was aware a choice needed to be made for now.

The young misfit took both options into consideration. While his black threads could be seen as a great fit for the body manipulation of the Hiyu, he was also drawn towards the Natural Energy of the Jugo. He recalled Kenshin making mention of a Berserk state one would find themselves into if they weren't able to completely master the ability. Although many would see it as a risk, Sebastian couldn't help but smile upon imagining himself slipping into that state. During his earlier years he already experienced similar occasions where he completely lost control of his emotions and even though it couldn't be compared to what the Kazekage was talking about, he still felt himself drawn towards it.

A decision was made, one he had to think about deeply before being able to come to a conclusion. The Tau figured regardless of how difficult mastering the energy might be, he could always try and learn from the man who had done so successfully. Whilst only having the funds for one of them, nothing would stop Sebastian from returning and possibly purchase another set of DNA. "Both sound very powerful but I decided to go with Jugo for now." Sebastian remembered the Kazekage mentioning the price and although the cost was higher, he believed it to be worth the amount.

He scratched his chin before speaking up once more. "I suppose I can't simply jump on your desk and watch as you cut me open?" Although something like that wouldn't be the strangest thing he had experienced, the only thing left for him was to wait how the Kazekage wanted to proceed.

(WC: 408, TWC: 2200)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 am
Kenshin had to admit… he was not surprised that the young man had chosen Jugo over Hiyu, in his mind it wouldn’t make much sense for one to choose Hiyu over it… the Jugo simply had too many additional advantages over the singular purpose of the Hiyu, especially when one could simply replicate a lot of what the Hiyu could do with the Jugo itself. The Ragdoll would chuckle lightly at the words of the younger man, a small and amused smile splitting his pale lips. 

“I wouldn’t recommend that no, I could actually perform the transplant here with you sitting up, without much mess either… but, there is an issue with that plan… the corpse itself is actually within my private study, not here.” He would state, before a sly smile split his face.

“Thankfully, we won’t have to travel there the normal way. Follow me.” The Kazekage would say with the same sly and amused smirk on his face, standing from his desk and walking towards the room on the right, his personal quarters. He would open the door and wait for Sebastian to enter, before closing it behind him and moving towards his closet, which he would open and part the clothes within the reveal a small Fuinjutsu array near the back. 

“That is a Teleportation Seal, much like the ones we use here in the Spire. All you need to do is channel some chakra into it and we will be within my study. There shouldn’t be any disorientation, but you may feel a little nauseous due to the distance we are going to be travelling, and you may find that it drains a fair bit of your chakra, but I can assure you it will have absolutely no adverse effects on you.” The man would explain with a patient smile, knowing full well just how strange this may seem to one that was not experienced with the seals themselves. Personally, when Lilith had first installed them, he had been VERY against them, and even now he preferred to simply use his Mayfly to travel over the seals… but he knew they were safe. 

“I’ll go first, wait around one minute before following me. Feel free to look around if that is what you want, but I can assure you there isn’t anything of note or worth in here, it is just my bedroom.” The Mad Medic would say, before placing his hand on the array and channelling some chakra into it, causing him to vanish from his position in front of Sebastian and reappear almost instantly within his study in The Hospital, at the back of the room on the right. 

In the minute before Sebatian arrived Kenshin would retrieve the appendix from the corpse of Snow, and simply wait near the point that he would appear, the organ sitting within his palm gently.

WC: 479
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:05 am
As an answer to Sebastian's earlier question, it seemed the Kazekage had some sort of plan on how to proceed. From what he was told, the transplant simply required a chair for him to sit on if it wasn't for the fact that the corpse they were going to use found itself in the Kage's private study. But even that issue could be easily resolved as Kenshin stood up to which the young Tau followed before entering the private quarters behind the door the man just had opened. Sebastian watched as the Kazekage moved towards a closet he'd open before revealing a small Fuinjutsu array. He continued to listen as the man explained it to be a Teleportation Seal and what they had to do in order to use it. Once Kenshin had finished explaining the Kage told Sebastian he'd go first and to wait a minute before doing the same.

The Kazekage disappeared and the young Tau started counting until a minute had passed. He then placed his right hand on the small Fuinjutsu array before channeling some of his chakra into it. The moment he did caused him to suddenly vanish to which shortly after he found himself reappearing in what seemed to be the Kage's private study. Upon his appearance Sebastian remembered Kenshin warning him he might be feeling a bit nauseous, but all in all it wasn't too bad. Taking in his surroundings, the young misfit noticed the appendix sitting in the Kazekage's palm. "I guess I'm ready when you are" Sebastian said as he waited, looking for a spot to sit down. 

(WC: 267, TWC: 2467)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:50 am
Kenshin would smile disarmingly at the young man, wordlessly gesturing him towards the closest of the four draining tables within the room.

“Please lie down and remove your shirt, while I could perform this with you simply sitting down it will be more comfortable for you if you lie down.” The Reaper would explain, waiting for the young man to comply before slowly beginning to go through the handseals required to perform the Chakra Anaesthetic technique.

“I am going to perform a very basic Medical Ninjutsu on you, it is called Chakra Anaesthetic and it will numb your nerves, which will in turn allow you to remain conscious while I replace the organ without feeling me digging around inside you.” The Mad Medic would say with a small chuckle, before pushing his right hand, with the tips of his fingers engulfed in wispy blue ‘flames’ down onto Sebastian's chest, the fingers themselves sinking in and the chakra seeping into his body, rapidly numbing his nerves.

“I assure you that you won’t feel a thing until I am done, and when I am you won’t feel any different than you did before.” The Ragdoll would state with a final smile, before focussing on the organ in his hand for a moment.

“Hmm… on second thought, I will be transplanting a spleen instead of the appendix. I’d rather not take the risk of you getting appendicitis in the future and needing it removed, and I am sure you would rather not spend all this money for a risk like that. My apologies, I should have thought about that potentially happening in the future.” With that said Kenshin would make his way over to one of the cold chambers on the right wall and open it, revealing the corpse of Snow. The chest cavity was still open, so Kenshin would simply reach in and remove the Spleen, all the while placing the Appendix within the chest cavity, not really caring if it was lost or damaged.

When the tall man walked back to Sebastian he would gently take hold of one of the scalpels on the operating table, and would open a 5 inch incision in the centre of his torso. Doing so would, of course, reveal the threads within his body, and would earn a rather large chuckle from Kenshin.

“Oh this is certainly a new experience, I must say I have never had the pleasure of operating in this manner on one with my bloodline. I daresay this will be a new experience for the both of us.” The man would say once his laughter was in control, before he focussed on the procedure once more and, with his threads, began to manouevre the organ into place. He would use his threads to remove Sebastians, severing it and replacing it with the new one, before pulling the now useless organ from the fellow Ragdoll. With the organ in place, and still being held by Kenshin’s threads, the man would activate his Mystical Palm Aura, healing the connections and the incision, before pulling his threads out and healing the small joles left behind by those.

“And there we have it, the procedure is complete. I’ll tell you what, since you were such an easy customer, just joined my forces AND share my main bloodline… I will be offering you a 20% discount on the transplant. 20,000 is the total.”

“Oh, and just so you are aware, I do possess spare hearts and I am more than willing to sell them.” The Reaper would then add in the end, a light smirk on his face as he winked at Sebatian.

WC: 608

[Exit]

TWC: 2368

Will make claims later
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:38 pm
Sebastian went ahead and did as he was asked, the young Tau lying down after having removed his shirt, all the while waiting for the Kazekage to start the procedure. Before he'd begin, Kenshin explained the type of approach he was about to take, making mention of what he was going to use to keep Sebastian conscious throughout the surgery, only numbing his nerves in order to keep him free of most discomfort. Once finished with his explanation, the Kazekage would walk over to one of the cold chambers where he would retrieve the necessities needed for the surgery. All the while Sebastian wondered if the man about to operate on him had ever experienced something, or someone like him. As fate would have it, it didn't take long for the young Tau to receive his answer as Kenshin confirmed his earlier thoughts by claiming it would be an interesting experience for the both of them. By saying so, the Kazekage also shared the fact that the two of them had more in common than he originally thought, a bloodline to be more precise. It seemed both Kenshin and Sebastian were part of one and the same clan. Some would call it a curse, others a gift. Considering the fact that one possessing the same threads as he did held the position of Kazekage, only proved to Sebastian that regardless of being born a Tau and having the Earth Grudge Fear bloodline, great things could happen as long as you gave it your all. 

While lying down and letting Kenshin perform the surgery, the young Tau started thinking if he would feel a certain change within and if so, how big that change would be after having the Jugo bloodline transplanted into him. The only thing he knew for a fact, was that he needed time to get used to these new powers that would soon be residing inside his body. Some time had passed and ultimately the Kazekage informed Sebastian that the procedure was complete and had been successful. The man also made a nice gesture by lowering the original price mostly because of them sharing the same bloodline. Still recovering from the procedure a bit, Sebastian reached for the money before giving it to Kenshin who also added to be in the possession of some spare hearts he'd be willing to sell as well. "Thank you for everything, Lord Kazekage. I'll make sure to visit you in case I'm in need of anything else" Sebastian said with a smile before the two of them parted ways. And with that, his journey as shinobi of Sunagakure could officially begin.

(Exit)
- August event: 1210*2 = 2420
- Regular WC: 1697

(TWC: 2420 + 1697 = 4117)

Will make claims after rolling a dice for Jugo transplant

Flipping a coin, 1 for heads, 2 for tails
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:44 pm
Coin flip, 1 heads, 2 tails
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:44 pm
The member 'Sebastian Mikaelson' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:46 pm
Using 2.000 from this thread for another coin flip

1 heads, 2 tails
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:46 pm
The member 'Sebastian Mikaelson' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master