Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

New Horizons  Empty New Horizons

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:16 am
Fu was a rather strange and eccentric girl. Always finding herself in certain situations that some would deem to be tedious or unlucky. Some of her acts could be considered noble in nature, but she was not the hero of this story. She was neither good nor bad. She simply lived with a lust for adventure and what excited her. Although such a lifestyle did cause her to find herself in situations much similar to the one she was in now…

Fu had spent the hot summer morning in the outskirts of the Konoha forest, an area that was not frequently traveled by village shinobi anymore due to the current state of affairs- which paved way for mercenaries, refugees and other out casts to make this place their new home. Fu had been going about her morning tracking a rather rare species of geko that was known only to live in the dense forest that surrounded the once great village hidden in the leaves. This species was known to produce a certain toxin which paralyzed the nervous system of whatever unfortunate organism it came in contact with. However- her efforts were rudely cut short by two men with the bright idea that Fu would be an easy target for a quick payday.

In fact- such an encounter was more amusing than her original plans for the day. Now that the back story as to how she ended up in this situation had been laid. Fu would find herself under the beating sun, in a crouching stance just about 10 meters away from a rag tag duo of what appeared to be mercenaries or thugs of some sort. Both wielding weapons.

“Listen kid, give us whatever you got, and we’ll let you leave alive- not without roughing you up a bit of course.” One of the men laughed as he made their demands.

In most cases, someone in her position would be inclined to give into their demands, but Fu was no normal girl and these two were in for a surprise. “Whatever I got you say?” Fu would say in a humorous manner. “You got it.” Fu would analyze the two in front of her with her orange eyes. They were both of similar height- wearing worn out clothes, bandages, and all. They both had long raggedy hair and very poor hygiene. The one with the large sword was wearing an eye patch and had a scare across his face and the other was equipped with a standard sword which did not appear to be anything special. To Fu, these two were just your everyday run of the mill low-life scum who were taking advantage of a young girl in the forest. She figured she would do the world a favor and put them down like the dogs they were.

Fu slipped both of her hands behind her back and retrieved two standard issue kunai- gripping one in each hand. Her position pivoted whilst still kneeling and she released a single kunai towards the one with the large sword- she figured it was too big for him to handle to begin with and he would have trouble deflecting her projectile at the speed at which it traveled.

The two men quickly realized that what they hoped to be an easy hit was proving to be much more of a problematic scenario than they had hoped for- the muscles in their body tensing in reaction to Fu’s movements. Fu’s kunai wizzed through the air and the man did his best to position the broad side of his blade to reflect her attack- however his lack of professional combat experience quickly revealed itself when he successfully deflected her kunai, but at his partner- the kunai ricocheting off his blade and into his partners right thigh. Before the two could comprehend what had happened, Fu had disappeared from her position in a blue of speed, only to appear in the same position, but just a few feet in front of them.

“Hey there!” Fu would say in an enthusiastic manner- as if she was playing with them. Startled, the man would pick his broad sword up in an attempt to split the girl in two, thrusting the heavy blade downward towards her. In one motion the girl would stand, stepping just enough to the slide so that the blade would miss her- then with a swift kick to the broad side of the blade, changing the path of his attack so that it would now fully severe the already injured leg of his partner. Upon contact, a splash of blood would shoot directly in a straight line before detaching the man’s limb from his body.

In another motion, Fu would take her remaining Kunai, underhanded, and horizontally move her hand- straight armed, towards the temple of the one remaining- effectively penetrating the mans temple thus rendering him brain dead upon contact. The motion was so quick it would appear as though she had just pricked the man, but the damage was in the precision and it did not require a full submerging of the weapon into his head to get the job done.

There was a ‘thud’ noise as the man and his large weapon hit the ground- although it was drowned out by the deafening sound of the remaining thug who was now on the ground holding the area where his leg had once been. The sound of his agony angered Fu. You see- Fu was not the type to take the life of an innocent person, but she was the type to kill in defense or in this case- to cleanse the world of those not worthy of living in it.

“You have confused the hunter with the hunted and now you will pay the price.” Fu would smile. Six hand seals later and a dark purple cloud would erupt from her mouth, encompassing the two below her, thus causing the remaining thug to die a painful death via suffocation by poison- a new jutsu she had been eager to test out.

By the time the poisonous cloud dispersed, Fu had departed back to the village and all that was left was two very ill looking corpses.

---- Later that day ----

Fu would finish packing the remainder of her belongings that she deemed necessary to bring with her on her journey. Where she was going, she was unsure, but after today’s events she figured that her time in this village was coming to an end- for now. There was not much left here for her- with her income being heavily taxed and the outskirts of the village littered with undesirables, she decided she would most likely head West of the village. Fu was in search of a weapon which she could call her own- a sword to be precise. One that was capable taking down large prey. She had found nothing of the nature in these parts and now that she could no longer make a decent living here- she had made up her mind about leaving.

Before she would leave though she figured she would seek out the boy she met the other day, Wan. Something about the boy had left a lasting impression on her and he did give her a decent amount of money so she thought it would be rude to leave without at least saying goodbye. In reality- she hoped he would join her for traveling alone was dangerous and most of all lonely. Fu would put on her leather backpack with her essentials and exit her small apartment- locking the door behind her for she was unsure when or if she would ever return.

Fu ventured towards the Hokage’s office at the center of town. He did say he was the “Hokage” after all so if she were to find him lurking about this was probably the best place to start.

WC: 1320
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

New Horizons  Empty Re: New Horizons

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm
"Hello...Yes, this is the Hokage... Uh-huh."

Scribbling away at a scroll Wan was engaged in what seemed to be a rather important conversation regarding a civil dispute occurring within the village. He, however, could not be bothered with a group of civilians arguing over who could make ramen better than Ichiraku, but as 'Hokage' he was sure that the villagers thought that any problems were to be solved by him. So he acted as if he cared about what was happening while continuing to develop different jutsu formulas for techniques he wished to develop. "Oh really?... And they've thrown 5 gallons worth of hot broth on themselves?... Well, Ichiraku isn't really in the business of human-tainted soup so I guess they would indeed be the best ramen around...No this isn't 'Yensung, this is Wan. What do you mean you don't know who I am? Why would you call my office then, you harlot! Good day!" He'd hang up the phone in a rather intense fashion, upset that a lot of villagers still had not known of who he was, let alone having to be bothered with such a stupid issue. I guess it was all for the better. He preached about remaining anonymous yet always seemed to grow upset by not being recognized. he was aware of this, and due to that realization, he was able to fall back more onto his plans of leaving the village with the origin of his organization still under wraps. After that hectic conversation on the phone, he placed his arms on his desk and laid his head inside of them, resting for a moment as the young boy gently drifted off into asleep.

After that quick nap, he woke up with an extremely dry mouth. Taking a swig from the water bottle he makes sure is always stocked in his office he swashes the water around in his mouth before swallowing, rubbing his eyes to clear any crust that might've formed before stretching his body. He ruffled his hair into a rather wild fashion and called for his assistant with the phone on the desk. "Yes, can you please have someone locate a girl by the name of 'Fu' and have her directed to my office? Tell her that Wan would like to speak with her for a moment. Thank you." Hanging up the phone he looks beside his foot and reaches for his satchel, fiddling around as he pulls out two scrolls both of which he places within a draw inside his desk. He would hope to learn more about Fu since their last encounter, hoping that she was able to put the money he had given her to use. He also had a few 'business' proposition for her, hoping that she might be interested in venturing out of the village with him as he pursues the goals best fit for the organization. As he waited for Fu to arrive he pulled a blank scroll from the desk and began to brainstorm formulas for new techniques, hoping to one day develop something that would ultimately keep him and his peers one step ahead of everyone.

[WC: 523]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 am
Fu casually strolled into the Hokage’s building just around the same time that Wan’s assistant was departing to search for her. Just as their paths crossed, his assistant would bump into Fu causing a rather awkward moment between the two. Upon impact the assistant would drop a file and a picture of Fu would slide out and conveniently slide right next to Fu’s feet. You could only imagine the puzzled face Fu had as she noticed that this random person was running around with a picture of her..

Fu studied the picture for a moment with a puzzled expression and then diverted her attention to the assistant who was now realizing the situation. She was on the floor gathering her papers that she had dropped and would look up to Fu, “I’m sorry! A-are you Fu by any chance?” she would say, now realizing that the person she was sent to look for was now right in front of her.

“Depends, who’s asking?” Fu would say “and why do you have a picture of me? Give me that!” Fu would snag the picture from the assistant and rip it up. She hated thinking that people had information on her.

“The Hokage has asked me to find you- he wants to meet with you right away.” She would say.

“Oh does he now?” Fu was very confused- she honestly did not even know who the Hokage was so the fact that they wanted to meet with her seemed strange to her. “Alright I’ll go.” Fu would say before continuing through the door way and towards the Hokage’s office.

Fu, now standing in front of a closed door which served as a barrier to the Hokage’s office, would provide 2 light knocks before entering regardless of a response to her knocking. Upon entering- her mood would change to that of excitement as she would find none other than Wan sitting behind the desk. “No way! You really are the Hokage huh? I guess they just let anyone in here these days.” She would say- poking fun at the boy. Fu would make her way towards his desk and sit on the corner of it. “You know- if you wanted to find me you could have just came yourself instead of sending your clumsy assistant to do your dirty work, but at last it must be fate! I was actually looking for you myself. I wanted to thank you for the money you gave me- I’ll pay you back eventually and I won’t take no for an answer!” Fu would say smiling at the boy.

Fu would then turn her attention to the scrolls that laid across his desk which he appeared to be working on. “Whatcha doing?” Clearly inquiring what he was writing in that scroll. “Oh yeah- I plan on leaving by the way. That was the other reason that I was looking for you. I figured it would be rude for me to just disappear and never see you again. I figured that with all your shitty friends- I didn’t want to be grouped up with them- so here I am! This whole taxation without representation thing has been getting on my nerves and to be honest- this place kind of sucks lately so I figured I’d see what else is out there, you know?”

When it came to women, Fu really did check all the boxes. She was beautiful, smart, and a little wild, which was game over for any lover boy- however the thought of being with a man had not cross her mind nor did the idea that Wan had any love interest in her. To her, they were friends and she was eager to go on an adventure. “So… do you want to come with me?” she would say- “I know you’re a big Hokage and all, but it doesn’t seem like your happy here.” Fu would say- making a clear observation based upon his appearance whilst trying to persuade him to join her so she would not need to go alone. On another note, the fact she was basically declaring treason did not cross her mind either- after all they were friends so she figured that granted her special privileges since he was the Hokage after all..

Fu was now smiling at him awaiting a response while sitting on the corner of the desk and swinging her legs.

Wc: 736

Twc: 2,056
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:19 pm
The intensity of the pile of issues stacked upon his desk was massive, the clutter was a clear sign that Wan was not looking forward to the problems he'd have to face for the village.

This, however, was never a hindering stone for the Senju.

As he slept his mind was flooded with vast ideas of creation. Lucid dreaming about conjuring forth life and power, and although he was aware of problems that hindered his reality, he never faltered. His passion was for traversing the unknown in an attempt to colonize it. In his 'own little world' he practiced on the skills he had already known, switching formulas here and there as he would begin to create new natures. Whenever he awoke he'd take a scroll and jot down what he dreamed, making sure the few seconds would forever be captured in their entirety. Piecing together the puzzles one after another, he'd perform 'life' to his creations, one idea after another as he filled the entirety of his satchel with all of his scrolls. Looking up after hearing 2 knocks at his door, Wan chuckled as he awaited Fu to enter the room, the Senju having known her signature by heart to know that the girl had finally arrived at his office. With a smile on his face, he greeted her as she came in, Fu joking about how he could've come himself, Wan returning the gesture with a laugh as he continued organizing his desk. With the door closed to his office after her entrance, he'd joke back at her. "I'm a very busy guy, Fu. I knew you'd come eventually."

Fu asked the young lord about his well being, Wan telling her that he was fine and that things were probably as any other Kage would've been. "I can't complain. The hidden leaf has served as a small gift to a greater destiny. No one should ever get attuned to just one lifestyle." While talking the girl eventually brought up that she had planned on leaving the village as well. She wanted to pay respects before just upping and leaving, especially with Wan having given her a nice chunk of cash. He respected that, and truthfully he understood. "One thing is for certain, Fu. I do not have any allies, nor those I call a friend." As dark as it may sound it was true, Wan not having known the pleasure of having a friend other than Ghost, in which he considered a brother of sorts. "I only have a brother, and the only other brother I had was killed. The nature of this world is cruel to those who choose pure good." He stood up after fully cleaning his desk, his satchel secured with the scrolls as he dusted his clothes off. "I appreciate you coming by, but I was also going away." Wan would pick up the bottle of water on his desk and take a drink from it, clearing his throat as he began to pace around the room, walking back and forth before taking a dive onto the couch and relaxing.

Fu continued with why she was leaving and whatnot and Wan continued to listen. He could tell that she was checking his appearance, eventually asking if he wanted to join her with the adventures elsewhere. "Truthfully, I called you here to ask the same. Rather I accompany you to a new journey why don't you and I begin a entirely new destiny." He would shift into a more serious position, looking the girl up and down as he sat in front of her. "More than likely I have already told you that we are not from here and before this was the introduction to my campaign I was about to checkmate. I need to revisit Sunagakure no Sato in search of the Kazekage himself, a very powerful man known as Kenshin. Money can buy you nearly anything in this world, and power can be evolved with the simplest of transplants. Are you familiar?" After asking Fu the question he'd return over to his desk, reaching in his backpack and pulling forth the copy of the "Study of Kekkai Genkai and Their Connection to DNA". "If you aren't keen the medical practices, Kekke Genkai and DNA are very prominent. If you need a quick boost to your overall longevity or skill, then things of those sorts are a smart thing to invest in. He can provide both the transplants and knowledge and is the best best-suited I've heard of thus far. Does any of that sound interesting to you?"

After leaving the book on his desk he'd allow Fu to take the book if she wanted. It would be a good read for her in his own opinion, giving her some basic knowledge on the text that the man Denkiteki. "After that, I go forth to prepare a place for my people. I have plans to bring forth creation in the form of chakra, life, and a village. Going to new lands further away from here is the best option I see thus far. We can start anew, Fu, have a fresh slate with a greater position in life than this. A small unitary state with the ability to levy a private militia at will. Eventually, we expand, our funds grow and we ultimately begin to stay one foot ahead of the rest. Those tailed beasts are somewhere out there, and I know you want to get your hands on one, even if only combat huh." He'd chuckle at the girl, remembering her telling him that she was a Monster Hunter, a rather unique trade in the world indeed. "If we can get our hands on one, then we can begin to see if they are truly worth the resources. If not, we can just begin to auction them off to the highest bidder, rather it be right there or we begin amassing a small team who will become Jinjurikis. Either way, as long as we get away from here, we will always be able to grow. How about you accompany me on my journey?"
--------------
[WC: 1,021
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:10 pm
Fu was taken back by his comment about not having any friends or allies. Fu was sure that in their last meeting she had solidified their relationship, but now she was beginning to truly understand the person in front of her. She could not help but notice that Wan seemed different from the first time she had met him. He no longer radiated a carefree presence but found himself fixated on accomplishing a goal- going on to say that his current situation as Hokage was just a “small gift to a greater destiny.” Referring to the fact that his current role as Hokage was just the beginning.

He then informed the girl that he too would be leaving the village- strange considering he just became the Hokage, but she was relieved that he was. He offered her a chance at an entirely new destiny. “Accompany me? With all these big plans Wan it looks like I will be the one accompanying you!” Fu joked. Despite his new more serious demeanor, Fu did not plan on allowing him to affect her more positive outlook. “Then it’s settled we will travel together. Were you planning on traveling with anyone else?” she inquired, wondering if it would be just them two on this journey.

This was just what she needed- an opportunity to grow. If she stuck around the village she would eventually get strong through the normal processes, but she had other plans in mind. Fu was rebellious and was anything other than ordinary- so the idea of the standardized character progression made her sick. “I am not originally from here either which is why the decision to leave was easy to make. There is nothing here holding me back. No family. No friends. I was here to make money and get stronger, but things were beginning to plateau so if going with you is a chance to do anything but this, then you can count me in.” Fu wondered where this adventure would take them and where the two would travel to, but he would soon reveal that to her.

Wan informed her that they would travel to Sunagakure, a place he had been before, in search of the Kazekage himself- a powerful man who seemed knowledgeable of transplantations of some sort- a process that Fu was not well educated on. When he asked her if she was familiar with such things, the girl thought back to the time she had met that Uchiha boy and he had revealed to her his Kekkai Genkai- a pair of crimson eyes. She could tell they were special, but that was about it. Fu wondered- was it possible to implant such a thing from one person to another and still retain the ability? Was this what he was referring to? Wan proceeded to extract a book from his backpack on the studies of Kekkai Genkai and DNA. Fu was not familiar with that specific book and it had been sometime since she had been to a library or read a book for that matter. “My only encounter with any Kekkai Genkai is when I met an Uchiha boy who showed me his Sharingan, but that’s about it. I have heard stories about them though, so I have a vague idea. Do you mind if I borrow that?” Fu asked, referring to his book. If he agreed she would transfer it from his possession to her bag.

“In terms of Medical ninjutsu, I am not half bad. In fact, I’ve been practicing lately myself but I am no where near being able to do such a procedure of sorts now.” Fu hesitantly admitted. She was better with a weapon, but still lacked a proper sword which was rather embarrassing. Wan went on to tell her that this Kenshin guy was the plug for all things revolving around Kekkai Genkai and transplanting them and Wan planned to seek him out to learn more- bringing Fu along with him if she agreed. Fu contemplated the idea of it all- understanding the taboo that surrounded it. This DNA came from another human- was transplanting it going against the natural order of things? Fu had seen for herself the wonders of Medical ninjutsu and she figured if it was possible- than she could not deny the opportunity to grow stronger- if it meant taking a risk. He went on to tell her of his future plans as well- of starting his own village of sorts.

“Alright Wan, It appears that us traveling together will be beneficial to both of our goals. I will take you up on your offer and travel with you to Sunagakure. Maybe I can learn a thing or two about medical ninjutsu while we are there. We may even become friends if you let your guard down a little bit.” She was now looking him in the eye so that the boy would know that what she meant was sincere. 

Wc: 825

[8/1 Post]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:07 pm
A smile would shine across the Senju's face. "Then it's decided, Fu. You shall remain young and gifted, as always." He would approach the book he was exchanging with her, opening it to the blank space left on the back of the book, just behind the last page. He would grab a quill from his desk, hunched over as he scribbled away a formula that was simple enough to be understood, yet great to those who seek it out more thoroughly. "I've written a special formula in the back of this book, a technique known as the 'Fly Thunder God'. My Mayfly shares some similarities in terms of transportation however mine are natural. I know you've no idea of this skill or the capacity to use it, however it might be worth the investment to one who can invest the time in mastering it." After creating a copied formula of the technique from the original he would place the quill back on his desk, closing the book as he hands it to Fu for exchange. "Keep it on you, as we travel I can begin showing you more of what I know, whether it be knowledge or combat. Our first steps are to Wind Country, visiting Sunagakure to meet with Kenshin in exchange for the bodies as well as transplants for our own." With the two of them decided upon their journey, he would begin packing away all of his needed items, making sure all of his belongings were in his backpack and satchel.

He still needed to do a few things before they left. He was still discussing the potential destruction of the leaf with Ghost as well as meeting with Velvetine about what route she planned on taking. He also was on the brink of giving creation to a new life in a way, a special technique he had been developing to make clones that are closer to humans than the average counterpart. "Before we go, I do need to meet with a few others, since I do have a few who have also shown interest in greater things. If you'd like, you can go ahead and make your way to Wind Country, since the walk would take a while if not traveling by boat. I can always reach you in a matter of seconds, however, if you'd like to meet us at the docks of Fire Country then we all can go together. It's entirely up to you, but don't worry about telling me the answer." The young lord would laugh as he tossed his backpack in the chair behind his desk, the rest of the paperwork being nothing but work related to the problems of the village before they arrived.  "I am always able to find you." It was true since if Wan ever the need to get to Fu from a distance he could travel to her, but since they were accompanying each other this shouldn't be a problem. It was more about having a safety procedure in a plan in case the worst came to shove.

Having prepared all of his belongings the Senju would pick up the phone on his desk, pressing a single digit as it hot-dialed his assistant. "Yes Mai-lee, can you report to my offices as soon as you can? Thank you." It was a quick conversation but his soon-to-be secretary was always on point when it came to her duties. He would walk back over to the couch and sit, fixing his attire to fit more properly as he made sure everything was in place. "I need time to gather the rest of us. I'll be in touch with you as soon as I am ready to depart, so do what you must until then. I'll be available until then, but be wary when you depart from outside the village. Wind Country is a land known for its criminal ties. I can promise you it's nothing you're used to." With all of that being said Wan would either make his current farewells to Fu until they both departed the village. Finishing up within the city was necessary, and he most definitely needed to make sure all was in place correctly for them to achieve the things planned. It would be a rather long week for the young lord, but he was aware of this, ready to get back into the world making moves as he seeks to advance the destiny of his people.

(Potential Exit)
[WC:744]
------------------
Total WC: 2,288
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 1,875wc towards Light-Weight Rock Technique (A-Rank. 25% Max Stat discount applied. 1,875/1,875)
•Claiming 413wc towards mastery(Flight) of Light-Weight Rock Technique (413/1,875)
•Exchanging Wan's copy of A study of KKG and their connection to DNA, giving it to Fu along with the edits
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:10 pm
“Young and gifted…”  she thought to herself, vaguely remembering that he had said those exact words to her last time. Things were beginning to get interesting, or so she hoped. Before handing the book over, Wan would open it up to the back page and scribble a formula of a technique that was foreign to her. He informed her that technique was named “Fly Thunder God”.

“Oh great.. I’m just starting to figure out how to use medical ninjutsu… how am I going to learn something like this?” Fu would think to herself while giving the boy a rather puzzled look. To be honest, Fu had no idea what he was talking about, but she was too prideful to let him know that. “Interesting.” She would bluff- not truly understanding how special the information he had just bestowed to her was. They now exchanged ownership of the book- for the time being, and Fu would secure it in her brown bag. He offered her knowledge in combat experience among other things- in which Fu was planning on taking full advantage of. Fu’s competitive spirit bestowed in the girl a great life force full of energy- in other words, she was not lazy. If he was willing to teach her, she was willing to learn if it meant it would help her along her journey in being the best hunter ever known.

Wan went on to tell her that she was free to either begin traveling on her own if she was interested. Fu sighed and her always cheerful attitude quickly turned to that of sulking. How much longer would she have to wait to leave? And travel alone? No way. Fu knew the dangers the further you ventured from the village. Although she was confident in her combat abilities- even she knew it was more dangerous to travel alone than with others. Fu would opt for the later of the two options- deciding she would meet them at the boat. She did not let him know this of course- Fu intended to keep things interesting which meant not telling him her every movement.  

“Alright Wan, I will be looking forward to the next time we meet. Try not and take too long, okay?” Fu would smile, giving the boy one last look before throwing her bag over her shoulder and making her way towards the exit way. “See ya!” She looked over her shoulder one more time before departing and allowing the doorway to close behind her.

[Exit.]

Event Wc: 417
Total Event WC: 1,242 x2 = 2,484
Total Non-Event WC: 2,056
TWC: 4,540 

Claim:

Wan’s KKG Book
45 Stats + 136 previous stats = 181 Stats
1050 Towards Metal Crusher. Prev. WC 950 = 2k Claim.
2K Black Smith  Skills = Claim
1,650 remaining WC towards =  Great Breakthrough
Scrap remaining 150
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150