Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

A simple mining mission Empty A simple mining mission

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:54 pm
Mission Details:

Kaos wakes up to a very annoying bird singing in a branch above the tree he went to sleep in. He jumps down off the tree, shooting the bird an evil look. It continued to fill the air with it's tweets, and Kaos honestly considered throwing a kunai, or three, at it. As he began to reach for a kunai, the flapping of wings as the bird flew away was music to his ears. He sighed as he realized that it was middle of the morning, and he was starting his morning late. He went to the lake he had found last night and slept near, and dunked his head into the water, letting the coolness of the water wake him up. He groans as he heads into town to figure out which mission he was going to do today. After running for five minutes, he arrived at the mission board, and quickly read through the missions. 
"Hmm, a mining mission doesn't sound too bad, and it looks like I might even get an ingot of the Tungsten that we're mining, sweet." Kaos muses out loud to himself, as he heads towards the gate. He didn't know where the mines exactly were, but after taking the five minutes to talk to one of the gate guards, he started heading out towards the border at the very edges of what constituted Kazangakure's territory. The route was long and windy, and not for the first time, Kaos was regretting not working out more to get back into shape he was before he woke up in a shallow grave.
He reached the mining encampment and made his way over to the guy who seemed to be giving all the orders, and introduced himself.
"Hi, I'm Kaos. I'm here to respond to your requests of help with your mining operations."
"I'm Dale, the foreman of this here mine. Glad you could make it." Dale the foreman responded, reaching out to shake Kaos hand.
Kaos shakes the guy's hand, and says, "So what do I need to do, grab a pickaxe and head down into the mines?"
"Unfortunately, can't let you go down yet. I've heard that some more workers are going to be showing up soon, and I don't want to have to repeat myself on the safety rules multiple times. But the wait should allow you to head into the next shift and help them out anyways. Why don't you wait grab a hardhat, and go wait with the mine workers who will be going onto shift soon, I think there might be another volunteer or two over in the crowd as well, so as soon as the last of the volunteers arrive, I will let each of the volunteers know the rundown, the rules of safety, and what to do in case of a tunnel collapse."
Kaos nods, and he heads over to were a table of hardhats was resting on the table. He grabs one, places it on his head to make sure it fit, and nods to himself when he determines that it'll work. He walks over to the mine workers, and begins to make acquaintance with them, seeing as how they would have to rely on each other down in the mines. 

[TWC 543]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

A simple mining mission Empty Re: A simple mining mission

Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:17 pm
Kaos patiently waited for the last of the group members to arrive,and he was definitely was not disappointed by the person who appeared. She appeared, coming out of the woods, running, almost flying out of the woods. Kaos saw some creatures in the forest behind her, but as soon as she broke free of the forest, they retreated back to where their ambush tactics could work on better prey. Kaos was even more surprised when he realized that she had no weapons in her hand, or any where on her body. He decided to stop staring at her because who knew what sort of person ran through the woods with no weapons. She grabbed a drink of water while talking to the foreman, and then the group of workers along with Kaos and her started to head towards the mine. She looked over at Kaos, and Kaos immediately thought he was about to be asked why he was staring at her earlier, but all she did was say a greeting.

He smiled as warmly as he could at someone who ran through woods with no weapons, that came out of it without a scratch despite the fact that it looked as if she definitely had one hell of a fight to get through them, and then calmly and nicely asked how his day was going. He had to admit to himself that it threw him for a loop. 

"I-I imagine not like how your day is going?" Kaos accidentally stutters out, feeling more nervous then he usually was. 
"Man, waking up in a shallow grave really threw me off my game." Kaos thinks to himself, and then he continues to chat with the girl, "My name is Kaos, might I learn what yours is?"
The foreman stops at the front of the mine, and begins to drone on about safety, and to listen to the mine supervisor at all times, and something about paying attention to a bird. Kaos thought that last one a bit odd,  but he found himself more distracted with looking towards the girl who had appeared out of the forest, like some nature based force of destruction.

He just barely managed to keep following along with the group, and barely misstep as he reach over and grabbed a pickaxe before descending into the mines. As the light of day faded, and his eyes started to get use to the darkness of the mine, Kaos felt the corners of his mind start to panic a little, as he started to remember waking up with dirt covering his body, and how he couldn't breathe. He took a deep calming breath in and pushed those thoughts back into the dark recess of his mind, and turned towards the girl. He couldn't see very well in the darkness of the mine yet, but he still asked the girl, "Do you want to work together? I'm sure it'll allow us to work more efficiently if worked together, plus you can tell me why you took a route through the woods, when the village has a road that leads directly to the mines, even if it is a bit long and windy."

[WC 531, TWC 1074]

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:36 pm
Kaos was taken aback by the girl's responses. At first, she introduced herself as Hinata, then corrected herself, calling herself Rundi. He took the words to heart, and began to think about the implications, as he started to mine the ore righhe St alongside her.
"A living clone, a permanent shadow clone. Why haven't I thought about doing that? Although I don't know if I'm currently strong enough to even be able to do something like that. It probably requires time, and resources, and a stronger chakra pool than I currently possess." Kaos thinks to himself, as he starts mining along side Rundi. When she brought out shadow clones, who started helping with the work, Kaos did a face palm, and shook his head. 
"Why didn't I think of doing that. Man that weeding job i did early would of been solved a lot faster with my shadow clones helping me." Kaos says out loud. He quickly forms two of his own, and direct them to work further down in the cave, as he continued working next to Rundi.
She asked him some questions which quickly broke his mind from his thoughts of creating his own permanent clones, and he quickly reviewed what she had asked him.

"Oh, I'm just a genin for the village. I run around doing various missions. I decided to do something more worth my time than just pulling weeds. I swear this one yard was beginning a weed revolution." Kaos would respond, then shake his head, "Enough about weeds, what about yourself? Don't you think you should have a say in how your own life goes? Just because someone created you for a purpose, doesn't mean that you have to follow the purpose. You could try to 
live your own life."
He shakes his head again, and says, "Sorry for the rant, it's just a surprise to me. You  happen to be the first living clone I've ever meet. Or at least the first one to admit to me that they are one."

He stops talking for a minute, allowing himself to get lost in the motion of raising and slamming his pickaxe into the ore, the motion oddly comforting for him. He allows the swings to block out the other thoughts in his head, and he lets himself work the ore. Soon enough, he and his clones, who he thinks were being lazy out of eyeshot, had their own cart filled with enough ore. He motioned to Rundi that he was headed up topside, and that he would see her up there. 
After he and his clones reached the topside of the mine, he dismissed his shadow clones, and snorted in laughter. They had in fact ignored his direction and had instead have a pickaxe fight. He grabbed a drink of water, and walked over to the foreman. He waited for Rundi to come topside up to the cave.
After she did, the foreman would congratulate them on finishing their mining quota for the day, and then offer them one ingot of the Tungsten. Kaos would shrug and tell Rundi she could have it if she wanted it. 

Before he headed out, he would offer Rundi one of his spare katanas if she wanted it, and simply say "If you decide to go, traveling through the woods again, it might be handy. Up to you. Of course you can always walk with me back to the village gates if you're headed that way."
Either way, Kaos would head back towards the village.

[wc 588, 1662
Thread Exit
+Mission rewards (-Tungsten unless unclaimed)
-1 katana (if claimed)]

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:12 pm
[Oh forget to add the stats, +8 stats, i guess oh and 1662 towards Vacuum Sphere, B-rank learned, 1662/2500 for A-rank]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 pm