Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hemlock with Hinata 11 Empty Re: Hemlock with Hinata 11

Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:12 pm
Travin had a mission today he knew this since last night. It was to gather some more hemlock, and he figured that he would go with the expert Hinata as well. After all, she spent most of her time hunting this stuff down. He at least knew what he was looking for this time having met her the last time he had gotten this mission. This time though he was going to meet her in the woods as the fields had gotten picked clean for the moment and needed time to regrow. Over the past few weeks that Travin had been in the village, he had spent some time getting to know the area around the village. It was a habit of his he always wanted to know his way around the wildlife no matter where he was. Except for Suna he really didn’t like the desert, and not because it’s hot but the sand it gets everywhere and you can’t stop it. 

Travin was making good time with his normal luggage kept inside his storage jutsu which consisted of a fine box of cigars, a bottle of fine bourbon with 4 glasses, 2 rice balls, and water skin full of water. It didn’t take him long to find Hinata’s tracks as they were headed to the same location. It took a few minutes to offer to him that it could have been almost anyone tracks of a similar height and weight, but who all would be going out this way he wondered for a good while. He would take a similar route jumping from tree branch to tree branch. 

(WC-410)
It was a little while before he could see her in the distance he had been using the body flicker jutsu in short bursts to help him catch up as they were similar in speed. He saw her do a fancy jump over a fence landing on all four. Travin would jump down from the trees as well over the fence landing beside her. He saw the foxes looking at them quite angry that they had gotten so close to their fox whole. “Finally caught up with you. You sure didn’t make it easy” he would tell Hinata. Looking at her he saw that she had the Sharingan active. “So am I going to get to see any of those crazy eye powers I hear about” his question was honest. He had been wanting to see what they could do.

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:10 pm
So she could use genjutsu and apparently the eyes get stronger or gain more power somehow. Travin made a note to start to study the different clans so that he didn’t have to stay in the dark. Cause everyone just assumed that he would know what things are. That probably has something to do with the fact he never got a proper education for the ninja arts living out in the wild and moving from town to town. However, that did teach him a lot and how to kill as well, so its about even. He didn’t need to know that they can do something because of their clan or not to win a fight. 

He watched as she made 2 shadow clones and sent them to take care of the 2 foxes. Not a bad idea Travin thought to himself as she walked over to get the hemlock. She asked him about his clan saying she had never sawed Terumi use any of our jutsu. Travin thought about it for a few seconds having only recently gotten a feel for the extra changes of chakra nature he could access. “I don’t know anyone else in my clan it’s just me and my father for a long time now. My mother was not part of the clan, and I don’t know if that’s why I’ve never met anyone in my clan or not. My father doesn’t like talking about it much, but I do know that we mostly focus on ninjutsu and have 2 advanced elements in lava and boil release” Travin would tell Hinata. As he used the fireball jutsu to kill 2 foxes from a distance before walking over to their den. “What about you and your clan. To be honest, I’ve only ever really heard the name and that the Uchiha have some crazy eye powers” he would add as he walked to the den. He felt like it was about time to let her know that he didn’t’ really know a lot about the different clans of the world. 

(WC-343 TWC-753)

AP- 750
- 20 Great Fireball
=730

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:23 pm
“Fire and Earth makes lava” Travin would answer her first question taking a pause before continuing with her second. “I haven’t learned any yet my father is teaching me some jutsu though. Right now I can only do very basic stuff I learned in order to get the hang of the elements them selfs. Before moving on to actual jutsu.” He’d tell her before waiting on her to answer his question about her clan. After all, he had told her a great deal of what he knew anyways of his clan, and she did let him know about their Sharingan a little anyways. He took mental notes about their ocular genjutsu ability as well as the ability to copy jutsu. He even made a note about how she hinted that there was a higher level than the Sharingan could achieve. Not wanting to push his luck he didn’t ask any more questions about it. Instead, he created 2 shadow clones like she did and told them to go collect some Hemlock. 

The 2 clones would go and do as they were told killing foxes with ease and putting the Hemlock in the bag. He was kinda kicking himself for not thinking about this sooner. Walking over to a shady area next to a tree he would ask Hinata “want to take a break for a few and let the clones deal with the Hemlock. I do believe that this mission is mostly over anyway we can have a small victory drink” he would ask as he reached into a small pocket dimension and pulled out a bottle of bourbon with two glasses and 2 cigars. “Don’t know if you smoke but their cherry flavored. I don’t normally this is just a thing I and my dad used to do after a mission is done glass of good bourbon and a cigar” he would say holding the glass out.

(WC-318 TWC-1071)

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:17 pm
Travin sipped on the bourbon and puffed the cigar with Hinata as they sit in the shade for a while. Their clones were wrapping everything up nice and neat and taking care of any foxes that didn’t get the note that they were not on the top of this food chain here. Travin would use the time to find out little things about the different clans in the village and some cool locations. He wouldn’t push for information just getting some names and things like that. Once the clones were done they would be done with the drink and smoke, and Travin would be ready to get back to the village to get paid. Still making small talk as they walked back since they were both going to the same place anyway might as well have some company. 

Once back in town they both got paid, and Hinata invited Travin to go to the bathhouse with her. Since he hadn’t been to the one here yet since the motel he was staying in had a small one for the guests to use. He figured why not and agreed to come along with the thought that it would probably be nicer than the cheap one at his room and if it wasn’t too expensive he might start to use it instead. Once their Travin paid the entrance fee and they both walked in to change into towels. Walking back out he saw Hinata walk into the mixed-gender room. He was shocked at first because he didn’t know that was a thing, and two she didn’t seem like the type. Unless she was wanting to see if what he would do. 

Travin gathered his thoughts and put on his best effort for self-control. Which involved grabbing a guy that worked there by the arm and asking if he could drink. The guy told him he could but it had to be from their bar. To which Travin gave him a hand full of money and told him to keep them coming he was going to go and sit next to a possible necked really hot chick and he didn’t want anything to show up to draw attention to. Cause she didn’t seem like the kinda lady that would like that. The guy understood what he was talking about and quickly came back with a glass full to the rim. “For starters ill be in there in a few minutes with another” Travin thanked the kid throwing the glass back in one big swallow. 

The liquor did its thing as Travin was feeling good when he walked into the mixed-gender bath. He was in complete control of his entire body thanks to the drink. He saw Hinata in the bath and he sat down in the water as well to enjoy the bath and drink his drinks the kid would keep bringing in with fresh towels and the likes. Travin was a complete gentleman for the most part. After all, he was a young man but he only took a peak or maybe two they entire time he was in the bath. After all, it was quite relaxing and after the 3erd drink, he told the kid that would be enough he didn’t want to pass out in the bath and he still needed to make it back to his room as well.

(WC-560 TWC-1631)
exit
Claiming
16 stats
3000 Ryo, 7 AP, 1 hemlock
all WC to Lava Release: Lava Globs making 2,131 out of 2500 WC
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default