Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Is it possible? Empty Is it possible?

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:09 pm
Ru Jin stands at six feet four inches tall, his long mixed silver hair lays over the horned head band he wear across his forehead. The deep black matte color of the head back soaks in the light instead of reflecting it, the two horns extending 6 inches to a fine point off the front of the head band and in the center, is what resembles an "i" the symbol for the Sunagakure. His hair reaching down past his chin, but his chin is covered by a thick black substance that comes from the brim of his , and is tightly pressed against his face all the way down till it cannot be seen under his white cloak. The white torso half of the cloak has a thick top layer that lays around the neck and back for covering during sand storms, and on the front is two vent holes at the top, and two more on the abdomen.

The sleeves cut only to reveal thick shoulder gauntlets with three vent holes on each shoulder, and the same substance that was seen on his face, extends from the shoulders to the finger tips, except that from the entire forearm and partially the elbow are covered by a arm gauntlets that form into gloves however it is not metal that the shoulders or arm guards are made of.

A large metal belt holds the cloak together wrapping around his waist, and attached on the back is a large white sheath with a large blade that holds 4 stones inside of the hilt, each stone glimmering a blue color like lightning filled inside of them. Below the belt is the separated portion in the front of the cloak bottom, lined with black insides and the white top. Under is Ru Jins legs, cloaked in the same substance as his arms and face all the way down to his toes, and the feet have built in sandals, under his cloak is his Chunnin vest, black in color.

Ru Jin slowly pressed up the familiar path that that once was his home. The stones on his sword lit softly like they are miniature chidoris stuck inside a gem. Ru jins chakra would seem slightly luminescent as tiny fingers of lightning would randomly streak across the ground or around his body. (Chakra would resemble his stat being 100 due to his sword ) he pressed softly towards the gates. Once he approached his body stopped In motion as he stood staring at the gates to the Sunagakure. He uttered softly

"Hmmmm..... it's been so long.. could this be true?" 

WC: 419
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Is it possible? Empty Re: Is it possible?

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:27 am
The hunched figure of Han could be seen within the small guard booth near the main entrance of Sunagakure, the shorter and older man releasing a light sigh as he ran his hand back through the spiky silver hair that sat atop his head… it was only a few years ago that his hair was still black, but now no trace of colour could be seen… it was irritating to say the least. He was still strong dammit, at least by the standards of most shinobi… he was probably little more than a gnat to those like Ken, but those types were only seen once in a generation… heh, who was he kidding, they’d been getting more and more common as the years passed. Viper Uchiha, Echo Uchiha, Koroshi Uchiha, Sameonna Hoshigaki, Xyxer Gyojin, Takeo Tadashi, Denkiteki Hayato, Maku Jemuzu, Shouten Ataenushi, Sayomi Hyuuga, Youka Tau… all leaps and bounds beyond shinobi like him, and all of them having risen and fallen in the past decade alone. It was humbling to think about… back when he was younger that type of power was rare, only held by a handful at a time while those that held it steered the way that the world turned for quite some time, now it seemed that the old powers were outclassed and replaced by the year. Hehe, the kid probably enjoyed that, based on the talks that they’d had in the past anyways… actually, now that he really thought on it, Ken seemed to be far calmer now than he did during his days in Hoshigakure… more easygoing, something he never thought he would see himself thinking about that stuck up bastard. 

His musing was cut short by the appearance of a familiar figure approaching… he might be old, but even he couldn’t forget a get-up like that… the guy wearing it looked completely ridiculous, like he was trying far too hard to look tough, but was really coming off as nothing but a kid in a halloween costume. What was his name again? Dan-something, Daniel, that was it… last name was… Kiyoshi? That sounded about right, Daniel Kiyoshi, the former shinobi of Sunagakure that he had allowed entry into Hoshi so long ago… the same kid that Ken was going to deny entry to when he was clearly suffering from exhaustion and heat stroke. What was he doing here? He hadn’t been part of the group that defected with Valen, but as far as he recalled the boy never actually became a shinobi of Hoshi, just sorta squatted in the village for what felt like years. Guess he had finally gotten around to leaving, and either came to check on the state of his former home or had heard that the village had been retaken from Kumo. Whatever, in the end it mattered very little to him, just interesting to see a familiar face in such strikingly similar circumstances… although this time it seemed that Ken would be the one to let him in, since the kid had given him orders to allow entry to anyone that wanted it if they gave their name and a valid reason for wanting entry. Heh, how would he react when this familiar face made itself known to him… he probably wouldn’t care all things considered, but hey, if he could indirectly annoy Ken just a little then his day was all the better. 

As the boy got closer Han wondered if he had somehow gotten shorter… cuz he swore he remembered this boy being 6’5 rather than 6’4, but whatever, he wasn’t the type to sweat the small details anyways. His chakra also felt weaker than what he remembered… which was a mixture of funny and strange, since he was certain this was the same person. 

“Well well, look what we have here, Daniel Kiyoshi wasn’t it? I wonder if you remember me. If not, I’m Han, the guy that let you into Hoshi a couple of years back. So, what business do you have here kid?” The grizzled older man would ask, his tone somewhat joking as he did so, seeing no reason to take this situation quite so seriously. 

WC: 695

OOC Note: You’ve been gone from the site for a long time, weapons no longer possess abilities like that and any that haven’t been updated are simply treated as though the have no abilities at all, so I’m gonna completely ignore the boosted chakra effect it used to have. 
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 am
Interestingly at times animosity can be forgotten, and sometimes it can be held onto effortlessly. The effortless attempts to hold onto animosity given in matrimony with harbored narcissistic tendencies usually results in juvenile actions. Ru Jin Kiyade, does not effortlessly react to animosity in such a way, seeing the village again was relief to his eyes. Ru Jin, kin to Daniel Kiyade. An old name, lineage to the former world that we knew. It seems that as time passes, expansion in a perpetual wave of experience turned to knowledge creates wisdom. Ru Jin noticed the blade on his back wasnt working in the same way. Ru Jin lost his way, he traveled down hard lonely roads comprised of self driving destructive tendencies, he remembers the man because he was witness to Ru Jin after his village was over ran. He remembers the issues, the faded memories of unsurety, and insecurities from what was like disappearing for a long time in a deep slumber and awakening to rediscover a generation unlike others. Daniel Kiayde, the Sannin of the Sunagakure, alive during the times of some of the greats. Unlike Darious Mikaze, Seraph Hyuuga, Viper Uchiha, and Echo Uchiha. Daniel was like ODa. His lack of interest resulted in particularly unsatisfying poor quality and simplistic behavior. However, even with only partial tentative participation his lineage still achieved becoming Kusakage, Sannin, and involvement in the most renown memories of this shinobi world. This world now is more intuitive, involved, and attentive to the shinobi way. Returning now to his home in this life, a home in which was overthrown and caused Ru Jin to go into his steep regression it was a peaceful reminder to feel at peace with the generation at hand. Growth is a slow, destructive, pressing time on an individual, but it is just like the process of a seedling growing from shell to root, literally destroying it's very structure. Ru Jin has become who he is now which is not who he was then. This entrance into the Sunagakure is similar to a last run at an attempt to live up to his family lineage. So as Ru Jin was in his train of thought he would reach the midst of speaking to himself when he heard; "

“Well well, look what we have here, Daniel Kiyoshi wasn’t it? I wonder if you remember me. If not, I’m Han, the guy that let you into Hoshi a couple of years back. So, what business do you have here kid?”

Ru Jins head slowly turned as his body adjusted to the man speaking to him. The posture of his body against the light coming from behind him casted a shadow over his face. The Kiyade clan, faithfully devoted to the Kaguya, Shikotsumyaku art. The Kiayde clan in resemblance to the Kaguya are traditionally known for hand to hand combat, due to this Ru Jins appearance is in traditional honor to his clan, and his extensive journeys into the desert he must stay covered. Plus, the Sunagakure shinobi are expressively remembered for their intense, dark appearance and movement. The Sunagakure shinobi are powerful, relentless, prideful ninja, but hold a sincere reflection to their dark intensity with the true form of loyalty, compassion, and love for their village and it's people. Ru Jin the son to Daniel Kiyade was originally named Daniel Kiayde just after he was let into Hoshi changed his name and was never seen since, in the time he was away he found sincere enlightenment through change of way. Through experience comes wisdom, and some experience more then others in many different ways but each of those ways influences understanding and intuitively triggers the mourning for the lack of participation in understanding a universe not meant to be understood. His eyes opened and Ru Jins brilliantly white eyes pierced through the shadow on his face, looking directly at the Kazekage. His dull blank stare would express his absolute expression of how truly opposite he really is to that of a child, and as his over all calm posture and deep calm voice when he speaks was as well.

"Its funny how our minds retain knowledge.... ...imagine when you saw me, for example, the photons associated with the patterns of my very character and its image hit your retina, and their energy triggered an electrical signal in the light-detecting cells inside the eye. That electrical signal propagates like a wave along the long threads called axons that are part of the connections between neurons. When the signal reaches the end of an axon, it causes the release of chemical neurotransmitters into the synapse, a chemical junction between the axon tip and target neurons. A target neuron responds with its own electrical signal, which, in turn, spreads to other neurons.

So..... Within a few hundred milliseconds, the signal has spread to billions of neurons in several dozen interconnected areas of your brain and you have perceived recognition of me in just milliseconds...

So yes, I remember you. However, Daniel Kiyade was my father, and he was a previous Sannin to the Sunagakure. I am Ru Jin Kiyade, a Chunnin of the Sunagakure and this is my home. I was unable to protect my village before when it was overthrown, and I came to you in a time of pain after loosing my home but now.My business here.... is to hopefully go home, revisit my home after all these years and establish myself as a faithful shinobi to the Sunagakure. It is to dedicate myself to the reformation of this Noble Village, and is to protect any and all other shinobi noble or poor that are loyal to the Sunagakure.

That is of course you allow my entry. I apologize for my prior ignorant behavior, and for my behavior that would lead you to believe I was weak and desperate. I would hope to speak with the Kazekage, I would hope that I could Express to the kazekage that I was merely a child, and my actions those years ago were simply lack of experience and will not happen again."

When you speak to a child, you refer and act to what you believe is their intellectual understanding of life and the relation to the interaction between you and them differ In comparison to when you speak to someone you consider an adult. But foolishly we believe in our own intelligence. Foolishly we speak to others in ways we consider amusing due to stimulating our competitiveness to what we assume is someone else's comprehensive capacity to life as we perceive it. When Ru Jin spoke, unlike a child he spoke with confidence, unlike a child he was sure of what he said, unlike a child he was pronounced, stern, and calm.

"Truly Han, I come in peace."

WC: 1,132 words

Total WC: 1,603
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:10 pm
Ugh, god this one liked to talk didn’t he? He had forgotten that little fact since their last meeting, but it was to be expected, he was getting on in years dammit and he was allowed to forget something small every now and then. Oh he was still going on wasn’t he, some sciency mumbo jumbo that Han really wasn’t interested in hearing, and that much would be clear based on the expression that had formed on the old man's face. 

“Look kid, I don’t really need to be hearing all this mumbo jumbo about how memories are made or whatever, I’m just the gate guard… all I need is for you to give me your name, and your reason for being here… that’s it.” The elder man would say, cutting the boy off from any further talk as he tried to speak about neurons. Did he look like he wanted to be on the receiving end of a speech like that or something? That had completely come out of nowhere and now he was annoyed… great, what a way to start the day off. 

WC: 185
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:07 pm
Ru Jin was cut off. He took a deep breath and spoke, 

"My name is Ru Jin Kiyade, and I am here to speak to the Kazekage about personal buisness regarding re-entry in my former home."

Ru Jin was forgetful, he was a little out there and spoke freely forgetting that time was of the essence
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 pm
See… things really didn’t have to be so damn difficult now did they?

“Head on in, the man you’re gonna want to speak to is Kenshin Uzumaki, and you’ll likely find him in the Hospital. Just ask the receptionist there is he’s in, and she’ll direct you to him.”

WC: 49
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:35 pm
Ru Jin nodded, and then proceeded forward and entered the village. 

"Thank you." 

Ru Jin said to the old man as he walked forward to the village.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:24 am
[Exit]

No claims
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:26 pm
Id like to claim the 1,600 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum