Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Fist to fist. Nothing more simple. (Amauri Kotei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fist to fist. Nothing more simple. (Amauri Kotei)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:20 pm
Snow’s plan worked out perfectly. The drop kick landed directly on his chest, knocking him backwards on to his back. Snow wasted no time, he hit the ground and launched himself toward his opponent once again. Just as the opponent would finish his sliding of two meters, Snow would mount on top of him, holding both of his arms down with his legs. Snow would thrust his fist directly into his opponent’s face, only to stop milimeters away from his face, allowing the opponent to feel the heat coming off of his fist, but not connecting. Should the opponent try to counter, he would finish his job and send his left fist directly into his temple, knocking him out. Should he concede, then Snow would begin speaking to him, while still mounted on top of the opponents body.

“You have a quick mind, but if you want to survive this world, you need to hone your abilities. I do not play easy with anyone, not even myself.” Snow lifted his shirt, showing all of the X’s that he had carved into his waistline. “These are for all of the failures that I have committed.” Snow would stand up and offer the opponent his hand to help him up onto his feet. 

Should the opponent accept his offer or not, Snow would speak with an indifferent voice, “I give you the option, want to prove to yourself that you can win in a second round? Or shalll you give up?” Snow would be in his fighting stance when he began speaking, watching his opponent’s every movement waiting for him to make a move. He would also ask him if he wanted Snow to make the first move on this round.

WC: 289
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Fist to fist. Nothing more simple. (Amauri Kotei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fist to fist. Nothing more simple. (Amauri Kotei)

Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:47 am
Akarui hit the ground with enough force to cause him to slide back 2 meters leaving a scar in the ground where he passed. His opponent gave him no space to right himself as just when Akarui was going to flip back to stabilize himself, his opponent had already followed up by launching himself at Akarui’s still sliding form. Though he found himself at a disadvantage again, Akarui struggled to fight back with all his might, if he goes down, he goes down fighting.

Seeing the approaching form of his opponents body sailing through the air to land on top of him with a fist, Akarui abandoned his flip trying to lift his feet to intercept the pounce from his opponent. When his opponent would try to land atop Akarui, his foot would spring out in a reverse drop kick using the ground behind him to make the hit more solid so the opponent would feel as though they just jumped into a pole sticking from the ground trying to pay back the earlier drop kick to the chest. Should the opponent be hit, Akarui would use his free leg to deliver another kick this time to the gut hoping giving him the most needed space to right himself by getting the opponent off of him. Should that second kick land, Akarui would use that moment to lift his body in a hand stand and start to spin his legs out as kicks like a spin top hoping to again keep the opponent away long enough to flip into a ready battle stance facing his opponent again.

“You’re one tough opponent. After today, I’d definitely like to spar more if you feel the same.” Akarui smiled refreshingly after that brutal exchange. He had clearly been out matched but that only served to make Akarui more competitive and drive him to get stronger.

(WC312)
(TWC1741)

Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:27 am
As Snow was sailing through the air, he saw his opponent raise his leg, to catch Snow while he flew towards him. Snow saw this as a last ditch effort, such attacks needed to be dealt with accordingly. Snow swiftly moved his right leg around to the front and kicked the outstretched leg with all of his might. He was sure to kick the shin area, as to not break anything, just cause immense pain. Being that both of them had new sources of momentum, Snow would land next to his opponent on the ground on to his right side. Snow would roll backwards, and his opponent would do the same. 

Upon standing the two would look at each other, Snow would have a look of indifference to counter the look of passion that would engulf his opponent's face. He would speak first, saying that he would like to spar again in the future. Snow would nod to his opponent before speaking in a monotone way, "Should I still be within this village, I shall spar with you." Snow then got out of his fighting stance and brushed off his sleeve from the grass and dirt that he had gotten onto it. 

WC:202
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:45 am
Akarui managed to lift his leg in time to position it between him and the fellow Shinobi sailing through the air. It was a last ditch effort plain to see for all but they often the most devastating if used correctly. As Akarui’s old sensei would constantly tell him, even a cornered rabbit will bite, it has nothing to lose. While that wasn’t really the case here, Akarui still hoped to do all he could before his inevitable defeat. It was decided as soon as Akarui made his rash judgment to blindly charge the opponent. He was too eager to fight, he should have played it safe like on missions but he didn’t expect this level of ruthlessness from his opponent. All is fair in love and war was another of his Sensei’s sayings he would talk over a game of shogi. Akarui respected that advice so he didn’t at all fault his opponent. The fault lay in himself. His motto was preparedness is key yet he rashly charged without any preparations.

The leg Akarui lifted in hoped of stopping the opponents momentum was only half effective. His opponent instead booted Akarui’s shin using the momentum to roll off to his right. While Akarui with splintering pain down his leg rolled left to a kneeling stance ready for more if it followed. Akarui’s enthusiastic comment was met with an indifferent nod from his opponent and a cryptic reply about him leaving the village but if he were here, he would interested to spar again. Maybe he is going on a mission? Akarui didn’t know. Seeing his opponent start to brush himself off, Akarui also took the time to do the same then start to rub his throbbing shin. “I take it we are done for the day?” Akarui asked unsure if the spar would continue. Round two would be difficult with his injured shin but Akarui was still up to fight.

(WC321)
(TWC2062)

Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:47 am
Snow watched as his opponent readied himself for a fight with his injured shin. Feeling some sort of flicker of hope after the interesting, albeit brief spar that they had. Snow weakly smiled and replied to his opponent. “Yes. Given your current state, you are in no shape to spar. Sparring while injured is a good thing to get the practice in should you need to fight in an injured state, but it will only breed bad habits when it comes to form and technique. So I would say that we are done here.” Snow looked down at his opponent’s shin and he knew that it would be in immense pain should it be left alone. If it was left alone for too long, then it would not heal properly. 

“One moment.” Snow would say to his opponent as he rummaged through his backpack for something. He grabbed a small jar and handed it over to Akarui. “I make this cream to help with injures such as those. It will itch like hell for the next day or two, butt it will allow the pain to ease and muscles to heal properly.” After handing the jar over to his opponent, he would finally ask this simple question. “What is your name friend?” Snow hadn’t called anyone that in weeks. There was something about this individual. Was it his skill in combat? Had to be. Snow hadn’t been seeing much in the skill in combat as of late, so he had slightly given up on the members of the village at this point. 

After learning his name, Snow would continue to ask questions with his former opponent. “Where did you learn to fight? Do you feel like this village has been doing enough to forge their shinobi into worthy adversaries? Or just simply allowing them to run wild with little to do in the means of training after the academy?” Snow would observe everything about his former opponent during this questioning to learn every detail he could about the boy.

WC: 339
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:49 pm
Akarui stood favouring his good leg keeping weight off his injured shin ready for another round while watching the other Shinobi carefully. This opponent was no slouch so anything was possible. To Akarui’s disappointment but his shins relief, the other Shinobi agreed that the spar was done today and pointed out Akarui was in no condition to keep fighting and while admirable, it would only harm Akarui in the long run. What amazed Akarui though he hid it well was this indifferent Shinobi before him actually smiled! Albeit only weakly but his also saw a hopeful glint flash behind his eyes. Akarui may have been ready for anything but he wasn’t ready for that..

The fellow Shinobi told Akarui to wait a moment while he searched through his backpack before pulling up a small Jar and walking over to hand that jar to Akarui. Apparently it was a healing salve that would accelerate the healing process on his shin as well as making sure the muscles while easing the pain. Only, the apparent down side being it would itch for a day or two which in Akarui’s opinion was worthwhile exchange. After accepting the small jar from the Shinobi, only then did he ask what Akarui’s name was.

“Akarui kōtei of the Shujin, what is your name?” Akarui responded as he began to sit down and take his boot off to assess the damage it had sustained during the fight. The leg was tender and started to throb as soon as he removed the lacing holding the boot. Gingerly pulling it off, Akarui rolled back his black cargo pants to reveal serious red and purple almost black bruising along his upper shin. ‘yep, serious bruising and has possibly been fractured. I’ll need to get it checked out by some medical Shinobi. This dude can sure hit hard. Glad he is an ally..’

While Akarui started to apply the healing salve onto his shin, Snow for that’s what this Shinobi had called himself, also began to ask questions. “Where I learnt to fight? Well, I learnt most of my Taijutsu techniques when I was young during my clans Compulsory martial arts training until I was exiled and started attending the Konoha Shinobi academy. After that, I honed my skills with my old genin squad.. but that was a long time ago. Since I’ve had time off and am now just regaining the edge I once had through sparring and missions. And to those last questions, while I’m definitely no expert, I don’t think there is enough experienced individuals among the genin. We are lacking it that regard. Are they doing enough? Well what more could they do? I wouldn’t say they let us run around as the squads formed are for mentoring purposes for them to gain experience safely. That being said, there isn’t any noteworthy Shinobi among the Chunin or Jonin either. What do you think? Maybe they are too soft.” Akarui had finished applying the healing salve before wrapping it tightly with a bandage he retrieved from his pouch he carried. He then proceeded to replace his combat boots and laced it up. Looking at Snow standing not far away he asked, “Where did you learn to be so ruthless? Most genin around here don’t have that same ferocity. I respect that you do. It’s a nice change.”

(WC559)
(TWC2621)

Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:00 am
After his former opponent in the spar would accept the jar of cream that Snow had handed to him, Snow would learn the name of his former opponent. "Akarui Kotei? Charmed. My name is Snjor Yuki, but most people call me Snow." His face would return to its indifferent state. Akarui would explain where he learned to fight and how he had lost a lot of his skill and ability during the time that he had taken off. Snow was slightly disappointed when he heard that this opponent who has a promising mindset for battle, was the type to take time off of his training and allow his ability to rot. 

When Akarui spoke of his thoughts on the village, Snow would be listening to every word. He wanted to know exactly what his thoughts were and he was more than curious about his opinions on the state of the village militarily. The opinion that Akarui had was that of a lukewarm, yet reasonable type of opinion. There was little the Kage could do when it came to having an overabundance of Genin and having hardly any higher ranked shinobi that could take on a team.

"I do believe that they are too soft. The leader of a group generally only teaches one thing, discipline. But what good is a leader to those who already have it? They can teach them teamwork, sure. But when it comes to true skill and ability, the Genin can teach themselves that. The leaders are nonexistent in this village, but the Genin can do more for themselves to bring themselves to a higher plane of ability, right?" Snow would wonder if this individual, this Akarui would have what it took to join Snow. He also wondered if he would be willing to join Snow in his mission.

Akarui would then send another question to Snow. "How I got so ruthless? I assumed it was from a build up of frustration of just how weak so many of the Genin were. I had been going into spars and brawls with the others and I have been getting tired of just how weak they all are. I want to find someone, anyone, that would be able to challenge me in a fight and actually make me feel like I may lose. But so far, I haven't found it yet. I want to change the culture in this village, I want to show others just how to be ferocious. I want them all to stop being so soft and forge them in the fire that is pain and agony if that is what it takes." Snow would lean against the fence that was directly next to him. 

"I feel like this village is a place where strength goes to become complacent. The place where power dies. I feel like beyond those walls is where the true power lies, the power to defend whole villages, not just a handful of higher ups."
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Finishing the lacing of his boots, Akarui listened to Snow while he expressed his thoughts on the village. He couldn’t help agree with most of what Snow was saying about the village. Teams may not be that useful if the Shinobi within it don’t strive to improve themselves. While Akarui was considering this, Snow followed up with an answer to Akarui’s last question he had posed to him. Interestingly, it tied into his view on the village and his desire to change its culture. The Genin and even the Chunin and Jounin were too soft. None of the current Genin had what it took to take themselves to a higher level.

Hearing all of this, Akarui started to feel a desire to help this Shinobi achieve that goal. Perhaps they could do wonders for the village and bring back it’s golden age that hasn’t been seen under the last few Hokage. Remind the Shinobi world that Konohagakure is not a village to take lightly. Akarui had a rather self serving goal at the moment to go back and reform his clan but now, an interesting will of fire started to burn within Akarui. Perhaps he and this fellow Shinobi could find like minded individuals to help them reform this village into a new golden age that the Shinobi villages of the world fear. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself but this Will of Fire so to speak had left an ember alight within him. One which Akarui chose to nurture.

That was when Snow said his last piece while leaning on the fence near them. It was this that resonated with him the most. Leave the village? More power lies out in the world. He would just go stagnant if he stayed in the protection of the village. Just how could he grow while under the wings of the villages protection? He wouldnt. Akarui needed to face dangers to experience true growth. Coming to this realization, Akarui stood on a shaky leg and stared at Snow with determination, a fire sparking within his eyes.

“I agree with what you’ve said. This village, while I do love it, it’s soft and safe. Shinobi need to be tried and tested. Tempered in the fires of conflict. You said power lies outside the village? What if we grasped it? Took it by force and make it our own. Then if we felt like it, we could bring that power here. We could change the village, make this village a place to be feared and respected. No one respects Konohagakure the way it is now. We could change it all. What say you friend? Let us go and temper ourselves in this cruel Shinobi world. Let’s make a name for ourselves that reverberates through this village out to the world.” Clenching his fist with a serious look in his eyes, Akarui waited for Snows response.
(WC482)
(TWC3103)

Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:22 pm
Snow listened to the words that would come from Akarui and he felt as if he was speaking directly from Snow's own mind. Snow had been thinking the same thing, wanting the same things. He wanted to grasp the power that was outside the village, actually something that was a ninja worthy task. No more of these menial missions that meant little to nothing. "I agree with every word you have spoken, I will be doing just that. Leaving this village on a mission from the Kage. He just doesn't know it yet." Snow lightly chuckled as he walked out of the training grounds. He would waved to Akarui "If you ever want to come, you'll be welcome!" Snow yelled over his shoulder as he walked out. Snow was hopeful that this Akarui was something of interest, but only time would truly tell. 

EXIT: 
WC: 143
TWC:2641 

Claims: +52 AP 

+737 towards Fuuinjutsu (Completed from this thread.)
+141 towards Fuuinjutsu (141/2000) as 2nd spec now that Snjor is C rank.
+1763 towards Telepathy Seal (1763/2500)
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:49 am
As Akarui spoke, Snow just listened before informing Akarui of his impending departure and walked out of the training fields towards the village. As he did, Snow even offered an invitation to join him on an exposition out of the village to which Akarui replied with an interested smile. “If I’m able to tie up any loose end around the village in time, I’ll definitely accompany you out of the village. If not, the next. See you next we meet Friend.”

Akarui watched Snow leave before falling into thought over today’s training and all they had spoken of. This had by far been an interesting day that Akarui wouldn’t forget any time soon. This day had firmed his conviction and set him on a path of no return. It gave him a drive he didn’t possess before today as well as an interesting companion on the road to power. Snow could be considered a friend now, one of very few within the village Akarui had since his fall out with his old squad.

A smile on his face despite the pain on his leg as he sat down near the fence Snow had lent on. Akarui sat and pondered his next move.
((EXIT))
(WC202)
(TWC3305)
CLAIMS:
30 Chakra (3000/3000)
3 Strength (300/300)
+2000 Nukite – Sword Hand (2000/2000)
+1000 Seal Release (1000/1000)
+305 Leaf Gale (454/500)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum