Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 5200

Pain pushes those who accept the lift  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain pushes those who accept the lift

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:39 pm
Each word that escaped Max's mouth would fall into Ikari's mind, a steel cage disallowing a single ounce of the wisdom to escape. "Visualize all of my chakra to a single point that condenses until it is so small it is impossible to see. Got it" Ikari would say as he thought to himself about what his chakra actually looked like? Ikari stood still, as best as he could, trying to focus on his chakra. The silence within the training grounds was making his focusing even harder. He could see an outline of his body, and would visualize the energy within his body focusing into the center mass of his torso. 

"You can do this. Keep your mind focused on the chakra." Ikari would remind himself. He could feel his chakra begin to focus in on one spot, slowly drawing in from his extremities and channeling into his chest. Suddenly Ikari would hear a large crack, causing Ikari to lose his concentration, his eyes whipped open and he turned his body to see what had made the sound. "It was nothing Ikari. It’s in your head. Chill." Ikari turned back to Max and apologized for his actions and would resume his focusing. Being slightly embarrassed, he had a harder time getting back into the rhythm of things, but he was able to gain his concentration once again so he could try to complete the task that he had been given by the young Chuunin.

He would see the silhouette of his body once more in his mind, watching a vibrant blue energy begin to condense itself into the shape of a ball, maybe the size of a child’s fist. He wasn’t sure if his actual chakra was doing the same that he was visualizing, but he continued to try and focus on the task at hand. The sounds of screams came from behind him this time, Ikari lost his focus once more to check to see what the sound was, “Did you hear that?” He would quickly and aggressively ask Max. He continued to hear the sound of screaming but he could not tell if it was real or not, so he wanted to ask Max to see if he had heard it too. 

WC:374
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Pain pushes those who accept the lift  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain pushes those who accept the lift

Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 am
Max would wait and see how the Senju managed, hoping for the best. The climb to chuunin wasn’t one to be taken lightly, and he would likely face off against shinobi that had far more experience under their belts than just some hand to hand training. Max would allow his sensory to feel the efforts of Ikari, the chakra slowly receding from his senses when all of a sudden it would crash back like a wave to the shore. The young man would look around, almost panic on his face. He would apologize for his actions, but Max would shake his head, “No need to apologize or be so formal. I’m sure you will get it in time.” More importantly Max was concerned with what was troubling him. It seemed almost as thought something had called out to him. Was the young Senju’s perception greater than his own? Max would ponder this for a moment, knowing that he was still growing accustomed to “sensing” with this new body.

Ikari would try again, and again his efforts would build before suddenly shattering again in failure. The Senju would again looks panic stricken. When asked if he heard that, Max would shake his head no. “I heard nothing, but perhaps my hearing has failed me. What is it that you heard?” Max was all too familiar with hearing things that others couldn’t. Some may have thought him simply crazy, but his friend Napa was as real as anyone else Max had met. Perhaps it would all be tied back to the spirits of his ancestors trying to speak to him, warning him of the dark deals that fuel his power.

“If you would like, I will accompany you to investigate.” Max would offer, not sure what Ikari wanted to do about what he heard. If he decided against such a course of action Max would nod, continuing to watch his efforts to hide his chakra.

Should he manage to figure out the Suppression technique, Max would clap. “Now I will show you the other side of the same coin, chakra sensory.” Max was never the greatest at explaining these things, but he would try his best.  “For this lesson, you will send out minute…” He would pause, looking for the wording, “pings, or pulses of chakra. Not enough to do much beyond collect information, but information wins battles. It almost acts like a… sonar of sorts. Your chakra goes out and picks up the signature of others. The more potent chakra presences can be felt much farther away, as they radiate outward from the person.” Max would lower his own suppression, allowing Ikari to practice feeling for it with the technique. “See if you can feel my chakra.”

OoC: Not putting words in color atm. New format makes some of my text hard to read to me (and I wrote it) so I imagine it can make reading unpleasant. Working on a better color for less strain on the eyes.
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm
Ikari took in a few deep breaths and began focusing on his chakra. He remembered something that he had to do before to keep his focus on his chakra. "Excuse me one moment." Ikari would speak to Max as he walked over to the fencing that overlooked the edge of the cliff that was the only thing that kept people from falling about 60 meters straight down to the ground beneath them. The wind was especially harsh that day, so he knew that there was a chance of him getting blown right off of the fencing and falling straight to his death, but that was a risk he was willing to take to actually complete the job at hand.

He hadn't always heard random sounds in his head. It began happening when he finally ran away from the orphanage. Every single morning, he would remember the owner of the orphanage and how he would barge into his room in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning so he could beat him and take out all of his aggression before the day began. Then when he ran away, he could still hear his voice coming around the corner at every hour of the day and night, but he could never completely trust that the sounds were completely fake, he always felt that the old man would be there, waiting for him. 

Max offered to investigate the sound with Ikari after telling him that he hadn't heard anything, Ikari rejected the idea telling him, "Nah the sounds were most likely just in my head, nothing to worry about." Ikari leaped up on to the fencing, feeling gravity pushing down on him, with the wind doing it's best to try and blow him off of the fence post, to a short yet deadly drop that would await him. Ikari witness the sounds go away and was able to focus on his chakra, focus on it condensing down into the size of a pin's head. He felt the energy of his body, shrink. When he felt the chakra within him shrink, he would look to Max and ask if his assumption of the success was accurate.

Just as he went to look at Max, he would clap and reassure that the attempt to suppress his chakra was in fact a successful attempt. He would then explain the exact opposite of the suppression, and that was to sense other chakra networks in his immediate area. Max would then distance himself slightly and he would suppress his own chakra as to challenge Ikari to find his chakra network by sending out the pulses of chakra in trying to find his own. He then asked Ikari to find his chakra network.

Ikari continued to balance on the fene post, attempting to send out small pulses of his chakra outwards, actively searching for Max's chakra network. He visualized small pulses of his own chakra being forced out of his own body and reach out through the fields of the training grounds, trying to find any other traces chakra out there. His first few pulses he came up empty, not being sure that he was sending out enough of his chakra. But after a few attempts, he began understanding just how much of his chakra that was required for this skill to work, he was able to easily feel the chakra coming from the direction that Max was standing. "I feel it!" Ikari would exclaim as he leaped off of the fence post. 

Ikari would walk up to Max, curious to see if he would be teaching him anything more for the day, or if he was going to call it a day and head back into the village. Time would tell, but Ikari was ready for anything that Max would want to throw out at Ikari. After learning two very valuable skills, he was more than appreciative of the time that the young Chuunin spent on helping out a lowly Genin of their massive village. 

WC:671
TWC:3393
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:29 pm
Ikari would inform Max that what he heard was likely nothing other than a figment of his imagination. Max would consider for a moment to delve deeper, wondering if he should ask about what could cause such paranoia. That look of panic on his face wasn’t the look of simply someone who heard something, it was the look of someone who heard something they feared. This coupled with the unbridled rage the young man showed earlier… someone hurt this boy. A task for another time no doubt, but they didn’t know one another well enough for Max to pry.

He would watch as the youth balances on the fence, Max unconcerned for his safety. Ikari was a shinobi of Kumo, and more importantly the conductor of his own fate. If the Senju thought that the risk was worth the end result, Max would respect that decision. It wouldn’t be long before he managed to master the skill, capable of making his chakra almost nothing and nigh undetectable.

Once they moved on to Sensory the fresh Genin would be able to catch on fairly quickly. Sensory always did seem far simpler to grasp than suppression to Max, and this helped prove that the one typically was far easier to wrap ones head around. The young Senju would then exclaim his excitement and approach Max. The little lord would nod, “You have picked up these basic skills with relative ease, which makes you that much closer to being successful at these Chuunin Exams.” Max would offer up his hand for a shake, allowing the young man to accept should he so choose.

Either way, Max would turn around. “I have many things I must do today, but should you seek more help know that I am in the process of gathering a team.” He would begin to walk away, “Meet me at the training grounds tomorrow if you are interested. If not, so be it.” Max would turn to catch the Senju’s gaze, “I look forward to seeing what you are capable of in the exams.”

With this said, Max would leave and head into the village. He had a lot to prepare for.

--- Exit, unless interrupted ---

TWC: TBD
Claims: TBD
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:18 pm
Ikari would watch as Max began to walk away from Ikari and out of the training grounds, he turned back and he mentioned that he was looking to gather a team. Ikari had many issues with the idea of joining a team, he hated to have people near him, never knowing if he was going to be stabbed in the back at any time. Max continued and notified Ikari to join him in the training grounds the next day if he was interested in the joinin of said team. Ikari nodded his head, wanting to acknowledge what the young Chuunin had said, but still being very unsure at the idea of joining such a team. “I will see you tomorrow. You got my word!” He would yell out to Max, he knew that if he was going to be expanding his strength, then he was going to need to have others around him that would allow him to actually push himself off of those other people in the team. 

The Max character by himself seemed to be a very good teacher, helping Ikari when he had no obligation to do so. As a matter of fact, it was probably more of a burden on him than it was anything else. “Thank you again for the lesson, I really appreciate it.” Ikari would think about the idea of joining the team, being concerned with what would come from building such bonds with others, much like his already growing discomfort of enjoying the company and lessons that he was able to gain from being with Ichigo. Ikari shook his head violently to get the thoughts and anxiety out of his head. He then ran a little deeper into the quarry to continue to his work out to keep his mind off of the stress that was building within his mind.

WC: 308
TWC: 3701

Claims: +37 stats
+1000 towards Chakra Sensory and Chakra Suppression (Both being taught) (Completed on both)
+398 towards Earth Style: Shadow Clone (Completed)
+1303 towards Chakra Shroud (1303/1500) (Previous Progress)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:45 am
Approved Ikari
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:08 pm
--- Exit, unless interrupted ---

TWC: 2685, split between Max and Napa (1343 for Max, 1342 for Napa)
Max Claims all WC going towards Itemcrafting (finishing it with claims from here)
26 AP (???)

Napa claims
13 stats
132 WC toward finishing  https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22431-body-pathway-derangement (here is the other claims for complete)
Remaining 1210 WC to go towards mastering Mystical Palm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum