Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Konoha Holiday Party! (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Holiday Party! (Open to All)

Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:59 am
Upon seeing the unconscious bartender dragged away by Mika and her friends, Fu have her opinion on the somewhat cruel but very clever prank.
“Very clever, Kamari.”
Kamari smiled at the compliment, knowing she must have really enjoyed seeing the scene which had transpired only moments ago.
“Thank you. I could have done so much worse. Be glad I didn’t get creative. My sensei in the academy got it so much worse,”
Kamari chuckled upon reminiscing over the prank he had pulled on Okami-sensei at the academy. He was giving a lecture on Genjutsu and Kamari had used it on him during the class, causing him to experience 1,000 Years of Death with a Chidori. Kamari still remembered the look on his face as he collapsed in pain while clutching his butt.
Fu continued talking, adding more of her opinion on the subject.
“You will have to teach me some more about this genjutsu of yours some other time.”
Kamari was happy to do so.
“Sure thing. Come by my house in the Uchiha district when you get a chance,” he offered.
“For not, I must get back to doing missions so I can buy that sword we talked about,” Fu added. “Feel free to join me if you aren’t busy.”
At the same time though, she seemed to be disappointed since Kamari had cut off her supply of booze.

“Now that the bartender is gone there isn’t much else reason to be here. See you around!”
“Any time,” Kamari said. “It was nice to meet you, Fu.”
Kamari gave Fu a handshake before exiting the bar at about the same time. He disappeared into an alleyway before releasing the transformation jutsu that allowed him to pass for 21, not like he couldn’t anyway. Kamari began rooftop-jumping once again to catch up with Mika and her friends.
“Hey, Kamari,” Mika said as he finally caught up.
“That was pretty clever with the snakes.”
“Thanks,” Kamari replied. The couple hugged before ditching Mika’s friends and going to eat ramen.
“So, That Fu chick,” Mika brought up as the two were eating.
“You’re not cheating on me are you?”
Mika poked Kamari’s forehead like Itachi does with Sasuke.
“Not in a million years,” Kamari replied. “Not even in a Genjutsu.”
Mika pulled Kamari in for a kiss. This was going to be a long night.
WC 393
[Exit]
Claim:
1390/2000 words towards Sharingan.
6 stats: 3 Speed, 2 stamina, 1 health
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Konoha Holiday Party! (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Holiday Party! (Open to All)

Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:47 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum