Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Katsuragi and Jackal Empty Katsuragi and Jackal

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:18 pm
A man is seen groaning with discomfort, his body moving as if he had been resurrected from the dead. The throbbing pain from his left hand finally brought him back to full awareness, slowly. He wonders how much time has passed, and where he was. Eventually, due to the twenty questions he asked himself, he finally remembered what was going on. Thats right, he finally remembered what happens when you take a bone from a dog. He scans the area, watching the many dogs roam around the dark forest, within the shadows country. He pushes up against the tree behind him, allowing him the leverage he needed to lift himself up. The hand that was bitten by the alpha, was wrapped around with a heavy like cast. 'Will this even heal right?'. he asked mentally. He could not forget about the other marks too. He presses his good hand against his face, feeling the marks along it. He still couldn't believe his eye wasn't destroyed. "Damn yo...", he said to himself, a weary sigh followed shortly after.

Moments later, He was approached by a familiar hound. The hound sauntered over, his head held high without a care in the world. It was the same dog that guided him over from the tavern. The guide hound sniffs the cast around Katsuragi's hand, only to look up towards him. "Well, bout time you came too, buddy. Im surprised Alpha didn't tear your hand off. That was quite a chop he gave ya, Bud", He walks around Katsuragi, the tree which he leaned against wasn't very large in circumference. That was ow he was able to make a few laps around him with moderate speed. Katsuragi simply just watched, this was all new to him. Sucking his teeth, he walks over to the side a couple feet, getting a good view. He wasn't mindful of the dogs jogging. "Man, where the fuck am I? And yo, yo got to relax with all that jogging and shit. You aint catching your tail!", he takes his agitation out on the guide dog.

"Ok ok ok. Once I get you set up with Jackal, you should be all set to go. I believe he should be able to take you back to the tavern", he stomps his jogging and looks around, Wirth his nose stuck up in the air. "Jackal? Wh-", he was cut off by the guide dog. The dog dashing to the right, with Katsuragi following.

As the two ran through the area, Katsuragi was exposed to all sorts of things. Giant hollow tubes, wooden fences  that enclosed certain areas. Plus, there wee a lot of low profile bars on the ground. HE could only guess that all these dogs do around here was work out and train. The more he thought about it, the more he started to realize that this place was almost like a prison. There were even big husky guard dogs around every corner. Finally, the two arrived at a lone hollow container with what seemed to be red paint around the outside. The container was medium length, but he could see what looked like a dog laying down. The two stopped, the guide dog taking the lead. "Wake up", he said jokingly "You awake buddy? I think he's coming too", he said jolting back at Katsuragi. Katsuragi looked uninterested. The dog inside the hollow barrel finally stood up, and slowly walked out. "My gawd, If I wanted a nagging bitch I would have checked into the pound", he said revealing his generic grey coat of fur. His orange sleeveless vest was the only thing that stood out. 'These dogs loved to wear vests, maybe its there way of identifying' he thought. He turned around to look at all the other dogs and to no surprise, most if not all of them, where wearing some sort off vest.

"Yo! You gonna keep staring at all the tail here all day? What's wrong with this guy?" The guide dog shrugs, "I don't know, Bud. Buuuut, he gotta contract with us, sooo guess who is gonna have a partner?" Katsuragi turns around, looking sown at the two dogs. "Bruh, I gotta hit the roa... HOL UP! This mut is my partner?

"WHOAH", the two dogs yelled "Did you just call us a mutt?" Jackal said. His face displayed someone shocked beyond believe. Katsuragi unknowing using a derogatory word. "Yeah bud, after we fix your hand you want call us the M word?"

"Damn, dawg. Right man, my b. Im just tired, I gotta get back to my partner soon. So if we can wrap this shit up?"

The guide dog steps forward, "Alright, here is the deal. Jackal, the M-U-T-T behind me is gonna be your partner from now on. HE's got oe hell of a nose. You need to find someone or  something, thats your go to person. SOOOOO, before you two leave, why don't you get to now each other?"

"Ohhh I already know what type of racist this guy is...", Jackal retorted

"Whaaaat the fuck is up with you boy, Man?

"Oh what? So now Im a boy!? What do you mean?", he said, feeding into the situation. However, the guide dog took his small opportunity and left the two to their arguing. He had a feeling that everything would magically work itself out. "Damn...", Katsuragi said looking at Jackal. "Mmhmm, this mug gets all the bitches...", he said, finishing off with a sharp smile. Sucking his teeth from frustration, his only wish being that he got far away from the place, he asks Jackal to take him back to the tavern. Jackal. after having Katsuragi, beg moments later to leave thought witty jokes and slang, finally gave in to the request and departed from the dog sanctuary. The two were then seen walking down the long road away from the sanctuary, just a dog and a human minding their own business. Katsuragi couldn't wait to get back to making some money.

---

Total Word Count: 1003/ 5 Stats

Jackal Hound/ 1000 words
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Katsuragi and Jackal Empty Re: Katsuragi and Jackal

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:34 pm
Katsuragi and Jackal Approv10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum