Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ConchLord
ConchLord
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training at the Training grounds. Empty Training at the Training grounds.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:34 pm
Ko woke up at seven forty five, in a light sweat. He lay there groggily until he heard his brother stirring, he rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of gray joggers and his red life guard hoodie. He sulked out of his room groggily and tousled his brothers hair. "Hey buddy, hows it going. What do you want for breakfast? I think we have eggs, or maybe some cereals. Mom just bought those THICC waffles that you like." He responded sleepily "Whatever you want." Ko could tell he had been up all night playing games with his friends and talking on the phone. Ko knew he should try and make him get sleep, but if he did then he wouldn't be the cool brother.

They walked up the stairs from the basement, Ko got the bowls and cups out for cereal and apple juice. He set the table for them and their sisters who would wake up hours from now after they had left. If he didn't set the table for them then they complained when he got home. The boys ate in silence only occasionally asking for one to pass the juice or a napkin. They both finished, and went to get ready for their days. 

Ko put on a pair of sweat pants that had been washed, and a white tee shirt. He put his shoes and socks on, then went out the front door. His brother was waiting for him there, they started their daily walk towards the training grounds and the academy. "So what are you guys working on this week? Is it still just basic skills or have you started to work on applied skills for the exam. You know you only have about a year or 2 left until its time to take the exam." His brother explained how they have been working on the transformation technique for the past 3 weeks. He picked it up within the first 5 days, now he just sat there waiting for the rest of the class to pick it up.

Ko hugged his brother goodbye, "Good luck today, do not slack too hard."

They parted ways, and Ko walked towards the training grounds. He took all of his gear out, and started to put it all on. He put his headband on this left thigh and placed his weapons in their respective places. As he approached the gates to the training ground, he started to jog lightly warming up and stretching out his muscles. 

As he entered, he jogged over to his usual training sport and sat down. Beginning to do his stretching, his tendons aching from the near constant pressure he had been putting on them lately. He had been doing yoga every day. Ko stretched out placing his head to his knees and touching his toes. Then he spread his legs and placed his forehead to his calf pulling on his toes to stretch out an old ankle injury. As he did he got the twinge of pain he was looking for and then moved on to his other leg and started to press his shoulders into the ground stretching them and getting them warmed up to be abused by his training.

He got the rope he had grabbed and started to wrap it around the scraggly tree in the center of his training spot. He tied it into a braid around the tree, and started to warm up his hands. Pulling on them, bending his fingers back and getting blood flow into them. Pounding the tree would be an hour of his day every day until his knuckles had grown together forming not 4, but 2 the callouses would consume his hands. Ko would have hands capable of punching for hours, hands that are impossible to stop. His hands would be faster, and stronger than even his fathers before him.

Ko started to punch the makeshift maki wara the rough burlap creasing his fingers. His elbows were kept in and the punching was his source of cardio. He punched through the tree, each punch landing and his body started to follow through. The punch landed and he stretched his shoulders and began to pound the tree harder and harder. His pinkie on his left finger started to bleed and he kept punching. If he was going to bleed, then he would bleed enough to fill the whole rope. HE would pour his blood and sweat into it then his brother would do the same. Every member of the clan had done this since the dawn of the era, they made their bodies into weapons.

He stopped after the bleeding from his pinkie has been exacerbated, and the wound had started to open up. He used some Vaseline and willed his pinkie shut. The bleeding starting to stop. By the end of the day, it would be healed fully. He changed to a stabbing grip and started to chop at the rope, fraying it and hardening the heel of his hand. The rope began to split and Ko started to pull on it and use the rope to harden the last part of his hand. The rope giving his mild burns and slicing his hand pulling up small amounts of skin.

After the rope was all off the tree, then he put more Vaseline on his wounds and started  to do push ups. Stretching his tight arms. Going down, hovering inches above the ground and stretching his arms out. Then Going back up, Ko did 12 sets of 50 push ups. His well defined arms flexing each fiber crying out from the continued slow repetitive motion. While he did push ups, he thought about his family and what his place in it was. He felt almost like a reminder of a time they didn't want to exist, they often acted like he had done nothing all day. Completely ignoring the fact that he had been gone all day working. His father would drone on about how he was drawing this building or that school. Ko never payed attention. All he cared about was his fathers past, the past that wasn't supposed to exist. His father had been a successful shinobi, making chunin by Ko's age and inventing a new type of Hiyu clan technique. Or so Ko had been told.

He sat up, it was almost eight thirty. He had been working for about an hour, on pure strength and body conditioning. He grabbed his baggie of snacks and started to have a water and almond break. It was the highlight of his training session, those almonds were bought just for him by his mother. She got them from her coworker, who's brother lived in Konoha. He sent them just for Ko, they were so soft and oily.
WC 1136
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Training at the Training grounds. Empty Re: Training at the Training grounds.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:05 pm
Takeshi was in the training grounds as per usual, reading one of the books that he had checked out from the library. He had been reading the same book for two days straight and couldn't seem to bring himself away from it. The book was all about the different extravagant species that lived among the nations. Takeshi could not stop himself from thinking about how amazing it would be to have been able obtain Sage Mode. That's all he had been able to think about for weeks and was the next checkpoint on his journey to becoming a great ninja. Takeshi finally finished the book he was reading, and put it back in his backpack. Takeshi hopped down from the tree limb that he was sitting on when he noticed another person in the training grounds. As he thought for a moment, he noticed that he did not recognize this ninja. Takeshi thought it would be a good idea to get an idea of who he was dealing with.

Takeshi walked toward the newcomers location and observed for a few minutes what kind of techniques that this one had known. As he was watching, the newcomer performed no techniques, he was only training his physical body for strength and stamina. Which was important for sure, but Takeshi didn't usually see ninjas on these training grounds that didn't incorporate their ninjutsu or taijutsu along with their regular physcial training. This is when he had a thought, "Maybe he's a civilian. Or, maybe he doesn't actually know any yet." He loved the idea of meeting someone who was brand new to this entire world of ninjutsu and taijutsu training. This is something that Takeshi was just like, not even a month ago. Takeshi walked up to the young newcomer and introduced himself, "Hello friend. My name is Takeshi Hyuuga. May I ask yours?" Takeshi smiled at the newcomer and outstretched his oversized hand in his direction. He would happily and excitedly await the newcomers reaction.

WC: 333
ConchLord
ConchLord
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:41 pm
While Ko was resting, a man had approached him. He seemed slightly younger than him, he had reached out his hand. Ko wiped his hand on his pants and then shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, my name is Ko Shinku. Sorry if my hands are dirty I've been working on their durability." Ko stood up, so he could get a better look. The man was taller than him, but Ko was better built. "So how are you doing today? What is it a Tuesday, not the worst of days." He dusted himself off and tried to look presentable, Ko didn't have many friends, in fact his brother is the only one who he would truly call his friend. Ko stretched and tried not to cool down while the man approached him. 

"Are you looking to train? A giant of a man like you definitely has a leg up on me, but it would be nice to have some practice against a bigger man." Ko was still snacking on almonds and water, his hands were still so dirty, he was appalled by how gross they had become. He kept trying to clean them, wiping them on his pants or pouring water on them. They just wouldn't come clean, his sweat, blood, and dirt had stained them. 

He wet his sweat shirt, and started to wipe them clean. That finally did the trick, but his sweatshirt would need washed. He threw the sweatshirt down, ready to actually train with the bigger man.

252+1136
TWC 1388
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 pm
The newcomer responded by shaking the hand that Takeshi had stretched out to the newcomer, which before Kuniko and Takeshi's meeting, what Takeshi had always expected. Takeshi smiled and was immediately excited when the newcomer continued passed his introduction to strike up a conversation. "Are you looking to train? A giant of a man like you definitely has a leg up on me, but it would be nice to have some practice against a bigger man." Now this was something Takeshi was most excited for. "I would absolutely love to train with you. But before we do, please do tell me what it is that you know. I want to make sure I know who I am working with prior to actually working." Takeshi continued to actually explain what it was that he wanted to know from his new friend Ko. "Elements? Techniques? What do you got and what do you want?" Takeshi had his hand holding his chin, patiently waiting for the response from Ko.

WC: 166+333 = 499
ConchLord
ConchLord
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm
"Oh. I don't know? Umm when I was tested way back in the academy I was raiton user? but I've always had a love for taijutsu. As far as techniques go? I have well, the stuff I learned in the academy? But I don't know much else. I'm pretty flexible, but that is really all I've got. I'm nothing to write home about yet." Ko gave a light chuckle. Ko hoped the man knew some high level taijutsu or maybe some lightening moves. But Ko would take what he could get, at this point he was just a fool who would have the strongest hands in the village. But if he couldn't manage to learn anything or any techniques then thats all he would be, a fool. 

He offered the almonds to Takeshi, or Tak as Ko had started to call him in his head. His mother had often scolded him when he was younger as to his habit of not sharing his food. She would say 'Little piggy wont have any friends. Or take his food and give it away.' So Ko stood there offering the almonds as a sign of good will.

Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:34 pm
As Ko spoke the experience that he had so far in his ninja journey. Takeshi could not be any more excited. Takeshi knew exactly how it felt to be where Ko was. On the same training grounds, Takeshi was reading a book trying to figure out how to activate his Byakugan, thinking you needed a certain hand seal. This Ko was raw talent and a blank slate as far as techniques went. That was all completely fine with Takeshi. Takeshi smiled as Ko spoke. Then as Ko offered him an almond, Takeshi gratefully accepted. Then he finally responded. 

"So. Unfortunately I dont have any lightning techniques yet. I have only just started looking into that field. But Taijutsu is something I can help you with. I'm thinking the best way to do this is for you to go against my rock clone. He is going to show you the techniques that i want to teach you, by trying to hit you with them. I want you to do your best to dodge, reset your stance and go at the clone with the same technique. Once we get more comfortable with that, we can begin some combat scenarios." Takeshi couldnt believe that just a month ago, he was in the same shoes that Ko was in. 

Takeshi then walked over to the middle of the training grounds, the area was a 50 meter circle that was mostly grass with small patches of sand here and there. Just as Takeshi reached ththe middle of the circle, rain clouds had begun to form and a small sprinkle of rain had begun. Takeshi formed his rock clone and walked away from the center, being off to the side. The clone was still standing in the middle of the circle, facing Ko. Both Takeshi and the clone eagerly awaiting Ko to react to all that had been shared with this soon to be ninja that was, after Takeshi was done with him,  something to write home about.
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:37 pm
Word count: 332
ConchLord
ConchLord
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:12 pm
"Sounds great, so I have to dodge or parry then try to do the same back to him? or is it an it. But that sounds fine with me as long as that is what you are explaining. Ko started to get ready, taking his kunai and shuriken and putting them away. He placed them with the rest of his things and his dirty sweatshirt. He was plenty warmed up, and he started to walk towards the nearby clearing.

As it started to sprinkle or rain, Ko couldn't tell yet. He wondered if he things would get all wet? or maybe he would just look really cool while he was practicing because of the water dripping off of him. As he stood off to the side of the clearing, staring down the clone that had been created. The design was matte, lifeless. Like his new acquaintance, they had the same features. But the clone was simple. 

"Well, whats first? also I think I'm ready. I don't know of anything else I need." He shook out his muscles and was ready to go. Thanks by the way" He touched his toes, and readied himself. Assuming a loose stance, his right hand and right foot equally forward, His left foot was back and his left arm was loosely at his side. His breathing was stable, waiting for the clone to come at him or for Tak to speak. If nothing happens for 15 seconds, Ko would advance towards the clone shuffling, or strutting like a boxer or muai thai fighter. The water dripping off of him, his hair back his waves being disturbed.  His clothes heavier, the mud clone started to look a tad bit sad. The thin lipped veil he had, was running with the rain beginning to look like a scowl.

Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:26 pm
Takeshi's clone waited for Ko to become ready for the first attack, the rain withering the facade of the clone slightly. Takeshi was off to the side of the circle, waiting for the same. Ko walked over to the middle of the circular area, opposite Takeshi's clone. When the newcomer was ready, Takeshi began to speak, "Okay Ko. So I am going to stand here and watch as you dodge, parry, and ultimately react to everything that happens in this training grounds. If things get a little too heated, I can jump in and stop it, or make it worse." Takeshi laughed at his joke, but stopped his laughing just as suddenly as he started. Takeshi looked at his clone, the clone reciprocated the gesture. Takeshi nodded at the clone, and clone nodded at him. The clone slowly walked toward the center of the circle, to where the clone and Ko were only fifteen meters away. The clone then went underground using the hiding like a mole technique and got directly underneath Ko. Then, the clone lunged out of the ground performing a Leaf Rising Wind. If this hit connected, it would send Ko high into the air, leaving him vulnerable to a combo attack. Takeshi would be looking very closely to how Ko would react to this attack.

WC:219
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum