Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph) Empty Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:05 am
As they came upon the training grounds, the rain let up a bit. Sephora whipped off her cape and tossed it on an extended nearby tree branch. She outstretched her arms letting them get soaked as she leaned back her head and her long blonde hair became drenched.
She looked over at Orokana with a huge smile.on her face. 
"To train in the rain, this could be a challenge!" She said with a grin. "It's been a while for me, but I do have a question for you Oro, before we begin she said as she moved towards him, standing in front of him with only a couple of inches between them. The lightning streaked across the sky and the thunder rolled across the training grounds, where they stood alone.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph) Empty Re: Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Orokana yawned and rubbed his head as his cloak was getting soaked from the rain. He mumbled curses and sighed deeply, he hated the rain and being wet. He then listened to the girl and sighed again turning to look at her, taking a step back to give him some distance from her. "what would that be then?" he asked as he kept his eyes on her. His green eyes dead like a dead fish as he stared. He was never one to be full of life. Being alone with the girl made him a bit worried. He was thinking of ways to get out and ways he could knock her out or kill her. His mind kept thinking as he watched her, ever since he met her shes been wanting to talk and bother him. Maybe she is from the leaf sent here to kill him, she did say she was with them before and he wouldnt put it past them. If they even still cared since they did get attacked by kiri not to long ago.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph) Empty Re: Training & Chill (p) (nk) (Oro, Seph)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm
Sephora stepped carefully towards him and leaned forward as she reached out and touched his hands before leaning in to kiss his lips very lightly and quickly! If he allows this move to go through of course. 
"I hope you don't mind, I had been waiting to do that for a while." She replied if said move went through. Sephora would then back up. "It's your fault though, your cute qnd I am well aware that cute guys know quite well they are." Sephora added as she took a few steps back.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:07 am
Sephora stepped back as she realized how much time had slipped by!
"Im sorry Oro, I have to leave! I have somewhere I have to be!" Sephora said as she left to head towards the gate.
(Sorry Oro I have to head out to Volcano!)
(Exit)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:14 am
Suppose ill approve the exit
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:39 am
Thank you Zaled, topic closed after Oros exit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum