Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The New Spirit Empty The New Spirit

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm
7 SUMMER, 419 AV

Jakku sat on his bed, slowly thinking, peacefully. He had been having a moral dilemma recently, and that was, figuring out what his purpose was in life. The black haired Uchiha thought about his options. He could work hard and lead the village. He could work hard, but let someone else lead and he could protect it in other ways. Or he could just protect the village from the outside, becoming a wanderer for Konohagakure.

As he debated his options, a voice permeated his thoughts, hissing, Or you could just be finished with this village and you could exact revenge on those who have wronged you. Or you could kill for pleasure.

Jakku jumped up looking around for the source of the voice. He heard the hissing sound again, I am coming from your head. You left your Sharingan alone for some time. You never used it. In that time, I managed to spread past your optic nerve, slowly infecting the rest of your brain. I am your Sharingan.

Jakku was still quite panicked, even with an explanation being provided. His breathing sped up, and his heart raced. The voice said to him, You can talk to me. All you have to do is think of what you want to say.

Jakku thought, Fine, what do you want from me?

All that time you didn’t use me. I want that time back.

Why. Why do you want that?! His heart sped up even more.

The voice said, Calm down. Or I might have you kill one of your family members.

You can’t make me kill my own family member!

Ohhhh, yes I can. Let me show you the power I have.

Jakku woke up, sweating. The blonde Uchiha looked outside. It was night. It was noon when he had been talking with this, this creature. The voice hissed, Hello again my friend. If you want to know what happened, push aside the bookshelf.

He slowly crept towards the bookshelf and pushed it aside. In the area behind his bookshelf, there was a symbol drawn into the wall. The voice said, You drew this. Pull the book from your shelf titled ‘Religious Symbols’ and open it up to page 86.

Jakku scanned the bookshelf, tracing his fingers against the spines of the books. He found the book and flipped through the pages until he found the desired one. It showed the image and it said that the symbol was a “neo pagan pentagram.” It didn’t give much further information, except for that it is the sign of someone who worships the devil. Jakku, panicking, shoved his bookshelf into place. His parents were very religious, and they would get very mad if they saw that symbol. Jakku started taking deep breaths, calming himself down.

He slowly walked down downstairs, his legs shaking. Jakku pulled the loaf of bread that he had been baking out of the oven, and started to cut it. As he was doing that, he managed to cut his fingers three times. This whole thing was fucking scary. As he was buttering his bread, he managed to cover his fingers in butter, and as he was eating, he managed to bite his tongue quite a few times. All of this was just because Jakku was scared. No matter how much will power you have, when something possess your brain, you still get scared. Jakku managed to walk up the stairs and aside from the few stumbles he had on the way up, his nerves seemed to calm down a bit. Jakku was scared out of his mind.

WC: 602

Claiming 3 stats (3 chakra) and I’m undecided on the rest.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

The New Spirit Empty Re: The New Spirit

Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 pm
Decide then claim cuz you can’t save wc. No rush. Approved on the stats for now I guess
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The New Spirit Empty Re: The New Spirit

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 pm
I actually claimed that wc on my stat page (here), and would it be okay if used the 22 wc I hadn't used from an old post a while back because I didn't know?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum