Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Big Row [IO,NK,Yoichi] Empty Re: The Big Row [IO,NK,Yoichi]

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:04 am
Both of his teammates deserved presents for Christmas, and while Yoichi didn't like going to clan compounds often, he was willing to deal with a few stuffy old elders if it meant giving his squadmmates what they deserve. He just wished it wasn't so crowded..

Justice. What did it mean? That was a question too complicated for any man to answer, let alone a kid trying to do the right thing like Yoichi. As much as he tried to follow the laws, it was the simple truth to him that some things needed to be changed. He only wished that he had the power to do it. That was probably the only reason he went through this barbaric shinobi system, to fix and free his village from the nastiness and crime that addled it like a plague. 

His only regret so far on the path of heroics was that he couldn't save everyone. But, as luck would have it, someone who was in need presented themselves to him ten meters away. What a poor, poor child; it was obvious from how dirty and mangled his clothes were that he was an orphan, probably recent from the terror Kirigakure brought down upon his home, too. But, as much as the universe hated him enough to rip away his family from him, his misfortune was still not over. A girl that looked just about Yoichi's age heckled and pulled his collar around. Overall, she was being pretty nasty and rude and it wouldn't have surprised him if the situation devolved into some far worse. It was unfortunate that no one else besides him seemed to care or want to help, though. Was this what their village had turned too under Kirigakure's rule?

And to think, he only came here to give a present to both of his teammates. Time and time again he bore witness to the cruelty of this world, but he never thought it would come from such an esteemed clan like the Uchiha in times as dark as these. But, as much as he wanted to leap in and give her a few roundhouse kicks to the skull to teacher her some manners, it was best to assess the situation first and give her the benefit of the doubt (well, as much as you could give to someone who was into bullying orphans). And to that end, Yoichi decided that preparing himself through the Substitution was probably the best way to handle things until he could figure out whether she was hostile or not.

With her attention diverted towards the little, it wouldn't be hard to get a little tricky; handseals were woven as Yoichi picked up a nearby log, synching himself with it in the unfortunate event she went feral and attacked. Since she was busy giving the poor kid a lecture, it wouldn't be -too- hard to pull this off..and, y'know, the orgy of people walking around helped too. What were the odds of her noticing without a freak accident occurring? Luckily, it looked like the exact opposite of deus ex machina day for her.

The Genin calmly, but briskly approached the scene, just as the child was kicked violently and left crumpled on the floor, right around the time she was about to head in. If she wasn't going to Hell before, she certainly was now...just a few feet away from the demon, stil well within the range of his Substitution Technique.

"Woah. Kicking orphans? Someoooone was on Santa's naughty list this year, weren't they? So any real reason you had to give that kid your boot instead of shooing him off, or can I go ahead and report this whole incident to our superiors and make you pay his hospital bills?"

As he attempted to grab her attention, he made sure to listen out for that kid. After all, he had to get him to a hospital, right? But with how hurt he seemed, he probably wasn't going anywhere. Did he expect this to go as smoothly as he hoped? Doubtful. As much as of a Casanova as he was, him and females never seemed to get along when it came to "simmering things down". This one seemed no different; he just hoped that she wasn't about to set fire to a crowd of people.

WC: 722

Jutsu Used: Substitution Technique
AP: 190/195

Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 pm
Shit! That little witch actually called his bluff! Were the jerks around here really getting that much more intelligent? Call him a bad person, but he really preferred it when they were more easier to manipulate and confuse. And of course, this Uchiha sounded just like he predicted; crass, bland, whatever other synonyms you'd use for those words..this was the stereotypical princess that believed she was better than everyone else. If she wasn't completely within her rights, he would've yearned for the opportunity to give her a taste of her own medicine right then and there..but, unfortunately, that wasn't the case. If he wanted to flex on her, he'd have to do it some other time. It was more important to tend to the orphan, anyways.

"Oh, you must be so fun with your friends!"

He just had to get his last little jab in. It was a habit of anyone who's mouth ran a mile a minute, he simply couldn't help it! But as soon as he was sure she left the area, Yoichi would go ahead and try his best to help the orphan, who by this time could manage to stand up. For now, he would save all the scolding; that encounter probably gave him all the warnings he would ever need.

"Hey, sorry about that. I'm Yoichi."

He crouched down, offering his hand to the child who shook it with a surprisingly firm grip.

"I-I'm Yumei.."

"Look, I guess it's real hard to be on the streets, but it doesn't have to be like that, you know? I know a real good orphanage that'll treat ya right and get you prepared in life.."

"R-Really? My parents died recently, and I've been lost ever since..I'm so sick and tired of begging, I only want a warm and comfortable bed again.."

While he could never really the agony he was going through, he could at least try to help. People like that woman were the real problem with Konoha and why they were in such dire straits. What type of world were they in when someone could show such cruelty to a child? How many people ignored his plight?

"Don't worry dude, I've got you. C'mon!"

Sure, his teammates presents would have to wait, but he was sure they would understand the delay. Plus, it was little things like this that made the whole job worth it all!

"And don't worry, the food is one of the best in the village!"

WC: 413
TWC: 1135
EXIT

Claims: 5 stats, Impact Fluids (1135/2000)

Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:23 pm
A part of him hated that she was right. Well, a big part of him actually! That kind of made him look like an asshole for earlier, and he'd definitely have to apologize for it(maybe after he made a smartass comment or two). He just couldn't believe that in trying times like these, people had the audacity to trick one another? If he could get a hold of that brat, he might've gave him another kick himself! 

"Woah, not every day that I'm wrong about something. Buuuut, in my defense, I don't have built in lie detectors in my eyes. Parents must've not had enough money to get that feature installed."

He chuckled at his own joke, but was positive that he'd be the only one doing any laughing. That was the problem with ice queens like her, they took themselves too seriously! 

"And, yeah, I totally get what you mean about being too trusting, but that's who I am, y'know? If I see someone I think is in need, I have to lend them a hand. And if they're trying to trick me? Well, that's what the prison is for! I think you can learn to live with trusting people a little more, it's not great for the good ol' teamwork skills  if you're so paranoid about every little thing, y'know?"

Speaking of working together..he was wondering if his next idea would pan out well. It was obvious their village had a crime problem that needed stamping out, so if they could do their part and help erase a nefarious criminal organization that was brazen enough to employ -orphans-, everyone would win. Since she wasn't the most fun peorson to be around though, he was slightly hesistant on asking to bring her along. He was sure he could handle this on his own, but better safe than sorry, right?

"And shouldn't we make sure that kid wasn't like, I don't know, scouting the perimeter for reasons that wasn't only begging? For someone so paranoid, you kinda suck at the whole cop thing! I'm pretty sure we could catch up to him, he's toooo slow!"

It wasn't a good idea to keep poking a prodding a dragon like her, but what was the worse that could happen? To her credit, she at least was able to keep her cool pretty well. Whether or not she decided to tag along for the whole investigation though, Yoichi was in hot pursuit, leaping and bounding across buildings, scouting the ground area for that kid.

Sigh. At this rate, Minato and Fukuro wouldn't get their presents today, but when did anyone say being good was easy? Balancing his duties as a Shinobi and as a good person was incredibly difficult, and it didn't help that most people would think he was crazy for half the views he had. Yoichi was always the naive, optimistic boy to people..

Hopefully he could live in a world where his values weren't merely schlock in a comic book, but stuff that people took seriously. Whatever happened to help thy neighbor?

WC: 512
TWC: 1647

Impact Fluid: 1647/2000

Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:30 pm
What a bucket of sunshine he'd had the fortune of meeting today! Just as he expected, she didn't even crack the slightest of smiles at his jokes. Sure, they were a little bit on the douche side, but did she have to be so stoic all the time? It was like bantering with a wall! And of course, her views on the value of life were so depressing..but, honestly, he understood her point of view, if only a little. It was dangerous to have such a philosophy like Yoichi's in a world like this, but the world wasn't going to get any better if they kept doing the same thing, was it?

"I know prisons suck, but that's why we should work on reforming them. Not every criminal deserves to be put to death, and there's plenty of stories of a goon or two going straight just as there's many tales of people who never strayed from the path of crime. People say I'm too idealistic, but damn, I just can't shake the feeling that mankind in its entirety has more potential that we aren't usin'."

He was getting a little rambly. Whoops. 

"Ah, sorry 'bout that...and sorry about all the insults earlier too, I get cranky when I wake up early!"

Pretty quickly, he found that orphan child that was causing so much trouble. He was tired, out of breath, afraid. Even if he was a criminal, Yoichi couldn't help but feel pity for him. But, maybe after all of this was over he would realize this type of life wasn't worth it. Despite all his taunts and quips, truthfully, Yoichi had hopes that all those criminals he fought on the daily would reform, even if it was a ridiculous hope.

"S-Stay away from me! Get 'em, boys!"

Six older teenagers emerged from the shadows, wielding various weapons that they could find around the area. Rusty pipes, wrenches, shivs, all sorts of intimidating stuff that would scare him if he forgot he were a ninja.

"Aw, c'mon dude! This many people? I was hoping we could get some one-on-one time, now this feels plain old impersonal!"

Three of them charged straight for him, clearly not amused with his comments. Despite their efforts in trying to knock him out cold, he bobbed and weaved his way around their strikes. It was like they were moving in slow motion to him!

"Aw, boys, boys, boys! You're gonna have to practice those swinging skills in prison if you want a shot at hitting me!"

With a display of inhumane strength, he clasped his hand around the wrist of one of his opponents, swinging him into the other two, knocking them out cold with the force. Sure, close combat wasn't his forte, but he still knew a thing or two that came in handy whenever he was trying to look cool!

"And now here's the home run!"

The last of the three slammed face first into a wall, slumping him for the rest of the fight. At this point, the other three thought they'd have better luck with Kozachi and went after her instead, but he wasn't worried.

"O-Oh crap.."

That child was shitting bricks. Metaphorically, of course. Yoichi moved closer, tying him up with rope without any resistance.

"You know, your life doesn't have to be this way, right? Serve your time, get out of your life of crime, and suddenly you're gonna find your life sucking a lot less."

No kicking, no pouting, no complaining. Usually, the people he took in to jail were a lot more beligerant. Maybe this guy wasn't that type, or maybe he was thinking on taking his words to heart. Whatever the case was, Yoichi would just wait for the Uchiha to finish up here. He just hoped that she wasn't going to brutalize them.

WC: 639
TWC: 2286

Yoichi Hisato
Yoichi Hisato
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:16 pm
Okay, so Kozachi didn't immediately swoop in and preferred to let her prey come to her. No big deal! He was having way too much fun messing with his opponents to mind so much. Maybe she was the type of girl that liked to start things slow? Whatever, he still managed to tie things up on his end pretty neatly.

For a moment, Yoichi was satisfied. All the loose ends were wrapped up, the criminals were stopped, and it appeared that no one actually died! It was a miracle how things worked out that way when he was working with a psychopath. But, just as soon as he was about to relax, his hopes came crashing all the way down.

A sickening smell entered his nostrils; in a village where most people preferred to use Katon, he could recognize the smell of burnt flesh anyways. He turned quickly towards the source, and in his horror, his eyes met the charred corpses of teenagers. A slew of emotions were running through his body at the speed of light, the strongest of them all an unyielding rage. Sure, these low lives might not have been upstanding citizens but to murder them in cold blood out in the middle of the day was far too excessive! But, what could he do?

With how barbaric the law was, she was technically still within its confines. Not to mention, if her flames could do -that-, then what chance did he have? He couldn't do anything but accept the cruel, twisted ending of this particular mission; at least for now. If it weren't for the small sounds of crying that reached his ears, he would've left the scene already.

"I d-don't w-want to die.."

It was the same child that got them into this mess in the first place. He might not have been able to save the others, but the least he could do was save him. Yoichi knelt down to meet the kid face to face, a serious, solemn look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see all of that. It was pretty messed up..but I hope it gets you thinking. You still have a whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it on something foolish, alright? Now, you gotta tell us what you were up too besides snooping around. We know someone is in charge of you."

He stopped crying, at least long enough for him to spill all the beans he had. Fear was a -really- powerful motivator for making lips move, but that didn't mean he approved of how things went down here.

"Okay, okay, okay..my boss, I don't really know him. His name is Scorpion, he told me he wanted to snoop around the Uchiha compound for some secret files and told me he'd kill me if I said anything to the cops! He's like, the leader of some type of black market trading gang.. His base is in that warehouse down the street, just p-please don't let me end up like them..I promise that's all I know about them!"

Yoichi wasn't about to let another kid up end dead here if he could help it. He whistled, alerting a nearby police officer to his location.

"Hey, this guy knows a ton about a local criminal organization. Can you hold him for us?"

And just like the wind, the two of them were gone in a swirl of leaves. Man, the Shunshin technique was badass!

But, while he could save one life, it still pained him to see the corpses. It was such a disgusting world they lived in when such an excessive abuse of force was considered legal. What type of horrible life did she live that made her like this? He couldn't fathom what someone had to go through to think something like this was alright on a moral level. Worst of all, someone this as insane as she was was the type of people he was expected to work with on the field of battle. During times like these, he always wondered how things would end up if he decided to start his own village.

But that wasn't feasible, unfortunately. Too many factors played into it, and underneath all the grime and muck that covered Konoha, he managed to see a diamond. It would hurt him too much emotionally to leave with his parents, even if it hurt him almost as much to stay. And knowing his luck? The universe wouldn't do him a solid so that he'd never have to see her again. He'd have to deal with her blatant disregard for the lives of other people over, and over again.

In spite of his rage though, he genuinely wished she could somehow turn over a new leaf. But, how did you change someone so ingrained in their ways? He didn't have all the answers. He was an enforcer of the law, not some therapist. But..maybe this meeting happened for a reason. Ever the optimistic youth, he wondered if perhaps their second meeting might not go so awful as this one. If he could help even one person change like he helped this child, then the world would become better one step at a time.

So, in spite of his brain telling him to leave the area as soon as he could, he turned his attention towards Kozachi, trying his best to muster up a smile.

"So, uh, partner..let's go follow up on that lead, alright? I think we can beat them pretty easily. Lead the way, madame."

He was still pretty new to the whole Shinobi thing, so this was the first time he'd ever seen dead people. Despite that, he tried his best to maintain his chipper, upbeat disposition. If he gave in to his fear and negative emotions all the time, life would've drived him insane ages ago!

"A black market though..the most obvious guess I have is he's looking for Sharingans to sell. Let's show him that type of stuff ain't appreciated in Konoha!"

WC: 1005
TWC: 3291
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum