Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max)

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:20 am
As he nodded she eased up on him a little and signed in relieve. But she only fully let go of him as he confirmed he did not wish to harm him any further either. A smile would once again brace her lips as she would watch Max. Now more proud to have witnessed him doing such an amazing and strong move against someone with such low motives but raw strength. What left her wondering, could she be like that as well? Maybe with some or more likely a lot of training she could be, but that would be a lot of work. Still she would not really mind that since well who would think becoming a Shinobi was easy? Still she was amazed by the calmness which the young boy displayed and almost the humanity with which he treated the puppet that had fought for him. Almost as if it was alive and it acted that way too, at least it seemed to follow spoken commands. Quite impressive to be honest so she would just sit there and observe what was going on while Max continued to do something that surprised her even more. He made some hand seals and started easing the man's pain at least while the chakra was on him he seemed to hurt less.
She had seen that before in the hospital. Whenever her pains became too big she would agree to more inexperienced Shinobi to train on her. It was no more pain if they failed and it was nice if they succeeded in it. To Max remark of her heart she would chuckle a little: "I have eighteen siblings, my family raises sheep up in the mountains. We are a quite life loving bunch. When you have ever seen young lambs waddling around the heard falling on their cute little noses you love life", she was trailing off in her thoughts and then shook her head and looked at him: "Having thirteen younger siblings does the rest. Raising a child kind of takes every least bit of energy from you and converts it to smiles, laughter and kisses you receive. Makes you cherish life as it is and where ever you can you protect it", then she looked at the man who had eased up after being treated and sedated to a point where he could feel quite comfortable with himself given the circumstances he was in. A little bit worried he had watched Max as if he feared the young Shinobi could decide to hurt him again.
Yasumi would slowly get up and walk over. Looking down at the man she would smile softly: "Please Sir, do not take this the wrong way. I do not want you dead out of compassion or something like that", she would slowly shake her head and slowly she would tilt her head to the side: "I want you to learn from this, because dead people will not learn anything anymore. This place might just have places that look like right out of a horror book still you are in no position to treat your fellow villagers like prey. Customary people do not eat people like a wolf does eat sheep so you most certainly have no need for this behaviour", she had done this so often before and one could get the image of a firmly scolding mother from the undertone of her voice as she spoke to the man who had scared her into hiding her resolute tone leaving no space for buts at all. As he would fell well he would slowly crawl towards the door he so rudely had struck down and only as he had passed it get back up on his feet and soon afterwards one could hear hasty footsteps running away.
Yasumi would turn to Max and smile excusing: "Sorry for the monologues I know they are tiring, but what you used to clam him, was that healing you did there?" She would kneel down before him to look at him pretty excited again. "Could you show me something basic about it? I know I might not be able to do it, still I would love to know how." Then she would look around again pulling her head lower, "Maybe in a room with more light..."

WC: 717
TWC: 3226
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking & Entering (io,nk, Max)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 am
The boy would watch as Yasu scolded the man for his actions in what seemed like the most polite way possible. Max would be sure that this man had learned his lesson, as the constant pain when it rains here in Kumo would be an ever present reminder of what awaited those that sought to terrorize and victimize others.

“I don’t mind you speaking your thoughts aloud,” the boy would say to Yasu as the man ran off. When asked about what he did, before he could answer she asked him if it was healing arts. “It is… of a sort. It is more used to block pain receptors, but such a thing is very useful for medical treatment as it allows the patient to remain calm while being worked on.” The boy had not been the best at using the medical arts, but he knew enough to do basic field treatments and he was learning much more regarding medical techniques in search of a way to try and bring life back to those he has lost.

Max would beckon Yasu to follow him as he heads out of the building. It would likely be much better lit out there so that she can watch what his hand motions were while he explained some basic medical jutsu.

Assuming that she would follow, the day would be fairly pleasant. The air would be a bit cool, but not unreasonably so. A quiet breeze blows, bringing the scents of Kumo to them, death and decay in the air. “So here, I can show you some things. The first is Basic Medical treatment. It can mend small cuts and minor bruises, but that is about it.” Max would show the BOAR – RAT – SNAKE hand seals allowing chakra to flow to his hand. Max would pull up his pants, allowing the lower part of his right leg to be exposed flesh. With the other hand Max would pull out a kunai and slice a shallow cut into this leg, and then place the hand wielding the chakra on to the wound. In an instant, the cut would scab over and stop bleeding.

“It is a simple matter, really. Just use the Boar, Rat, and Snake seal while channeling your chakra oto your hands. Are you able to control the flow of your chakra?” Max would ask, unsure of how far along she had been in her academy training. “If so this should prove a simple matter, and once you have this down I can show you what I did in there if you would like.”

Wc:431
TWC: 2817
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:40 am
Max did not mind her lament and he let the man go just as he would suggest. She smiled at the young boy amazed at his skill and kind of envious that he could do all this amazing things even with his hand missing. But who knew how this came to be. Maybe if they knew each other better she could ask him about it and then they could share stories about their pasts. As he agreed to going outside she smiled at him quickly rising and straightening her dress a little. Dusting it off and then she followed him outside. Her long hair following her like a streak of mist as she almost rushed out of the dark place into the faint light of a usual Kumo day.
Usually she would treat herself to a nose full of fresh air, but this air was a bad. Stench of death and decay was hanging above them like a cloud of foul eggs in a rundown supermarket where no one ever cleaned. She sighed at times like this she missed home, but she had not time to think about what she had creeping up her nose. Max had taken out a Kunai, no usual sight on a Shinobi but this time it was different. They had just talked about healing but now he was pulling up his pants a little and cutting himself. She would try to reach for his hand before he did but she was too late: "No, don't!", but before she could protest he had already cut himself. His hands glowing with this Chakra that she had never seen before and she blinked surprised as he healed himself quickly.
This was just amazing and when she thought back she had seen this several times done to other people who had slight cuts and bruises and just needed some quick attention. Amazed she would look at Max: "You healed yourself", she almost stuttered but then raised her finger, "Never ever scare me like that again, you could have hurt yourself badly." She was almost scolding again but her face displayed nothing but worry. But as quick as it came it went because Max asked her substantial questions: "Well I do try my best. I cannot form seals for now, I am kind of missing a limb there but I do have a good memory and yes I at least feel as if I can manipulate my chakra inside me at will." She smiled at him a little shy and looked at her hands or more like where her hands would have been if both of them had been there.

WC: 440
TWC: 3666
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:15 am
"Yes, I used my chakra to heal myself. It would have been a scratch at most if I wasn't able to seal it. I appreciate your concern, though." Max would say, adjusting his pants leg back down into its normal position. "I did not mean to make you worry."

Hearing her speak of not being able to form hand seals, Max didn't know what to say at first. He knew that she had been missing a limb, but he hadn't realized that she wasn't able to form seals. "That is... I'm sorry I didn't realize..." He looked up, gazing into her blue eyes with his own. "I didn't mean to offend. I just figured that you were capable of using seals since you were in the academy." Max would shake his head, realize how insensitive he must have just come off as. 

"Well, I am sure that you will manage to find a way to do seals. How I see it this will be merely the first obstacle you overcome on your path to becoming a shinobi." The boy would say, trying to comfort the young lady about her situation.

WC: 190
TWC:3007
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:02 pm
She took a deep sigh of relieve as he stated he was not really hurt and did not want to make her worry. She still had to get accustomed to so many things concerning her new life so she was still worried easy but seeing how unproblematic things were made her smile and lifted her spirits once again. As he apologizes because of not seeing her missing hand she chuckled even lightly and nodded. "No problem I don't mind it that much, but it is still nice to see how it is done after all. Normally I would be able to use seals but apparently I can learn to do them with one hand but that needs a lot more practice. My teacher said it needs more control over your own chakra then it would need to use the highest rank techs that are known to Shinobi. That is why I will take some time till I am able to do so but I train steady every day to accomplish that", she said still her spirits rising to her usual cheerful self back again.
Then she would look at max curiously: "What was Stein for a Jutsu. I have never really seen something like him. Was he a transformed Elemental clone or something like that?", she would tilt her head looking at the young boy. Sure she had seen puppets before but Stein neither looked like one nor behaved like one. What made Max just even more interesting to talk to and to get to know better because he knew special things like that and he was so sweet and a weird mix of hard and gentle in such a small person she had not seen before.

WC: 287
TWC: 3953
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:31 am
Max would give her a puzzled look, not sure what she had meant about what Stein was. “Him? He is my friend,” Max would reply, though she would likely still have a confused look about her. “Oh, technically he is a puppet, or at least his body is. I’ve done a lot of work into utilizing… how to put this… hmm…” The boy would place a finger to his chin, trying to find the words. Coming out and just saying that you play with dead bodies tends to give people the wrong impression, as does speaking of bringing back the dead.

“I’ve performed in-depth work and research into utilizing the primary waste resource of Kumogakure and repurposing it for Village Defense.” Now, this was of course a fancy way to say that he used the many corpses left by those who stood against Lord Mortarion to create weapons, but it was technically true. Plus, people don’t tend to take kindly when folks speak of trying to tamper with the natural order and recreate something that looks like life, regardless of whether or not it actually is.

Max would begin to ponder though. Would he be able to utilize the natural chakras of the world to create puppets out of more customary mediums? After a moment of thought, he would shake his head. Most elements didn’t hold form well enough (at least with his limited knowledge of Ninjutsu) and therefore might prove difficult to turn into usable frameworks. This could be something to look into further though.

Max would see if she had any more thoughts or questions regarding his puppets, ready to answer them as best he could (provided he CAN answer them).

Once that questioning was complete, Max would simply shift topics.

“So, once you master the ability to use hand seals and become a Genin, what are your plans from that point? I found that a goal helped push me through my days at the Academy and still to this day.” Max would ask this, trying to not think about what drove him to become stronger. Those were typically… unpleasant thoughts. 

If she seemed to have much more to discuss, Max would also finish with "I'm actually feeling a bit hungry. I'm going to go to this restaurant my friends seemed to like. It serves pretty good fried salmon according to him. You are welcome to tag along if you'd like. We can continue discussing things there." 

OoC: This would likely prove a good place to wrap this particular thread up, letting them continue their discussion over a meal off screen or parting ways for the time being. I would be happy to have another thread with you again.

WC: 409
TWC: 3416
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:45 am
She looked at Max while she was listening to what he said about Stein and right now despite his complicated wording he sounded like a child. His friend he had told her and it sounded like he was really just that. But she knew that there had to be more to this if he spent so much work on phrasing out this sentence to say so much but so less. Maybe another time she would ask him again about this even further but it seemed to be a rather delicate matter. She would rather continue to bug him about more random puppet stuff. How he found it to handle those weapons and what uses they could have. Maybe even ask about mechanics he knew were working quite well.
As he asked her about her plans after she became Genin she smiled at little: "I have another friend who is a puppeteer actually that is why I want to try this for myself. I am not sure about how I am going to get worked on puppets myself but I will try and maybe you as my sempai can give me useful hits and well maybe a helping hand?", she would chuckle at the thought of making jokes about her own shortcomings.
"Also I would love to look more into sealing stuff because that seems quite useful when building traps into such kind of handy work, don't you think so too?", she leaned her head to the right and smiled a little at him. Then she would think about if there was more to think about: "Well on top of that, if I start earning money I can start supporting my family, they need it and maybe then I can get another Koto to play on, they are really beautiful instruments with many strings just like a puppet player ", she thought about it and chuckled once again at the comparison.
The once again her thoughts were disrupted by him suggesting something and she nodded at him gladly agreeing: "Sure after this shock I could definitely use some good food and I would love talking to you some more Max", she would stretch out and then hold out her left hand to him: "Would you mind leading the way?", she smiled down at him gleefully and then look at the sky, although still cloudy it seemed so much friendlier right now and if now by hand or just as a follow up she would walk with him to have a nice afternoon full of friendly chatter.

WC: 425
TWC: 4378

Exit - Claim

Stats: 21

Jutsu:
500 WC: Medical Ninjutsu - Level 1
500 WC: Puppet Art: Ventrriloquism
500 WC: Fuinjutsu: Breaking - Level 1
500 WC: Fuinjutsu Loc - Level 1

Skill:
2000 WC: Chakra Surpression
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 am
Max would take Yasu by the hand and lead her to the restaurant he had been to with the Kumo Twins nearly a year earlier. Hopefully it was as good as he remembers. Of course, this time there would be much less playing around, as the twins antics wouldn't happen. 

The rest of the day would be filled with good food, good conversation, and good company.

---Exit---

WC: 66 (Huge post, I know)
TWC:3482

Claims:
Chakra Anesthetic 1000/1000
Secondary Spec - Medical: 2000/2000
34 AP (since I did some minor combat and teaching)
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:27 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum