Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske) Empty Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:50 pm
Xuba after the long night noted the scarring on his shoulder while not numb ached but otherwise was fine. As well some scarring on his chest. Sanae was gone and after a freindly chat with the father he headed out with his file once more to the unseen university. Stopping in front of the secutary he stated 

"Tatsuma uneo here to talk with the leader for further infomation on visitation rights."

After a curt nodd the lady directed him to sit and await the arrival of the leader of the shinobi force. Or admittance.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske) Empty Re: Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:09 am
With the hat of the kage in his hands Kyousuke would walk past the boy. "Good morning." He would say continuing on his way to his office. Unless, he was stopped the man would continue until he approached the desk of the woman Tatsuma had spoken to. After, which she would tell him of the guest waiting to see him. Which would cause him to turn around and walk back.

"Kyousuke Snow the Second Hogokage, nice to meet you."
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske) Empty Re: Vertification ( P, inv, xub, kyouske)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 am
Xuba would nodd and wave a freindly hello to a swollen man hosting more muscles than him. Although xuba secretly flexed as well he realized the man was hopelessly out of he leauge.

What the-.

He thought as  momentarially as the man walked by. He remained quiet as he listend to the man and woman exchange a bit. It was here this man turned back towards him and xuba looked him full in the face and smiled.

"Hogokage kyouske snow! Tis a pleasure. Tatsuma uneo the wandering man."

He bowed as he flashed surprisingly white teeth towards the man.

"Let us have a word or two good man. You look marvelous! Who in the world trained you to the way you are. For i have never met a person so well built."

Xuba spoke honestly to the man with a bow.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:08 pm
Giving a wide smile as he was complimented he would answer the question. “I think it had something to do with my natural physiology as I trained myself mostly. I was merely blessed I guess.” Looking at Tatsuma he was rather well built as well. “How about you who trained you?” He would ask interested to hear how a fellow weight lifter had come to his office.

If the man answered Kyousuke would wait until he was done before asking him to follow to his office once there he would hang up his hat near the door and sit at his desk. There was a chair on the opposite side of where he sat the desk was about four feet wide. “You can sit if you’d like.” Waiting for him to either sit or stand the kage would lean back in his chair.

“So, what brings you here today Tatsuo Ueno?”

WC: 151
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 pm
Xuba smiled and chuckled a throaty laugh as he decided to be honest.

"Well i guess from a small age i had it rather tough. From climbing mountains and wading through swamps. Still i shall like to speak with ya more on it and perhaps we shall discuss further over our training methods"

He offered as hegot up and followed with the kage and noted the place. 

Upon entering his office xuba took a seat and spoke honestly.

"Impressive location. Although let us speak plainly hogokage snow. I have lets for better have seen many places for i have traveled many lands and well over tge years picked up a thing or two."

He let this sink in momentarially as he folded his hands and looked the man squarely in the face.

"As leader you deserve a honest awnser to perhaps the many question forming. I have taken a life or two on the roads. But in self defense, but my name i kept as a well noted passage for safety. I go by the assumed name tatsuma for better or worst safety. The true name a person holds is rather lethal. If you may i shall explain my roots, then ask you two questions. As we can go grab a drink or two and speak on our casual matters." 

The words hung in the air for a moment as he allowed himself the ability to awnser his own question.

"My roots have come from here this land prior to the village... i recall the castle  from afar at the borders. Like a beacon of hope it shone as a reminder to what the land holds dear. The idea through faith and under the hand of the queen. Although i was born under a common father and an abusive mother. Upon her death i took to the roads. Learning the tricks of the trade. Thus being mistaken through my martial skill and knowledge of chakra as a "missing ninja"

An confused look on his face as he spoke thoes words plainly.

"I come here to ask. How do i clear my name of these charges? Even in the feild one cannot enjoy a fire with a fresh bear slain without fearing tripwire and the thought that a knife will be hurled through the trees.  For i see no point in being hunted when i cause no harm nor threat to your home. Also may i take refuge here and be evaluated. As sanae. The young lady that assisted me pointed out there was a way perhaps i could lend my experience? As there was some kind of. Examination?"

With that he let loose the supression of chakra and smiled at the man as he spoke. 

"That aside my real name is xuba. But i would prefer my name to stay as tatsuma for i would rather keep my presence in the rather shadows of the land to be assumed dead. As i came to speak cleanly as well as confirm something. Unlike kumogure that stinks of death... this i would rather offer my services to. I would respect them if rejected. However, i request a chance if there be deemed one."

He asked honestly.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:37 pm
A simple thank you was expresses as Tatsuo said the location was impressive and indeed it was. The place implied wealth and status it always had. This was the main office of the hogokage after all. Everything was made of either expensive woods, stones, or minerals and cleaned daily to point that not even a speck of dust could be found by a white glove. Of course, all this was done before he arrived in the morning.

The thank you was enough for the time as the person before him wished to speak plainly. Something the kage preferred to drawn out talks. He would only listen as Tatsuo began his story and mentioned taking a life or two and even mentioned his name as being an assumed one. After which he wished to explain his roots. Kyousuke would not interrupt as he wished to hear what Tatsuo or person X had to say.

So, he came from here before the village was established and was assumed to be a missing ninja. As he was asked how he could clear his name Kyousuke would answer. “I do not know which crimes you have been accused of, so I can’t offer much in the way of pardons. So, if I can get your name and do a little research then I can give a better answer.”

“For the time I can offer refuge. If you can explain the charges that would be helpful as leaving the town was not illegal. You were not part of the ninja here, so desertion would not be one of these charges. After that I can see about getting you an examination.”

If Xuba told him his real name and mentioned the smell of death surrounding Kumo the kage would merely nod. “There is of course a chance for everyone within Hoshi.”

WC: 305
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 pm
Xuba listend to the mans charges and a bit of weight seemed to have lifted from his being. Only slight as it pleased him someone finally had the heart to listen. It truely was refreshing, but this was buisness of course.

"Well as you learn in the trades your work is grulesome. Even if asked i would, refrain from such an revealation. Let us say that out in the darkend areas. There are lets say deals that one does. In your system as disgraceful as it may be. Contracts to the free hands is not unheard of... Although discret."

Xuba stated in a serious term as it was a manner of importance.

"Most dangerous was well. One of my bloodied hands incident of stopping an assasin that had the heart to send his three goons after me.... i spent the better of a week systematically destroying the goons and the warlord responsible.... throwing the man into the flames of the fire along with his three goons.... it was not pretty."

Xuba stated as he took a breath and put his fingers together as if holding a ball between them while studying the kage for an indication.

"Seeing as noctorisity was difficult as the level. Only few of the highest unlesss a low weak cut purse had a lucky break... it would be closer to your rank in the village, perhaps a step lower"

Xuba stated as without missing a beat he continued.

"I also had the unfortunate case of taking from a troop of caravan in my younger days. It was a large bit but it enabled me to survive overall. Otherwise i wouldnt be here. So robbery unfortunatly was a case. Sadly no justification amid such an idea... even for survival"

Xuba stated plainly although he showed resentment as he was being plain before the man.

"However, i have encountered a few... well it varies by your interests in the past several months. The fact beyond i am aware of the scouting practices of various villages. However even as far south from here towards the desert, and the ruins of tornadeo... the sight of kumogure shinobi... or so they seem.  I for safety went under a diffrent alias. But regardless i deemed a visit there prior to my time in the frozen lands.being there and the errieness that emmited from it.... its civilians utilized for.... worst case defenses... i got close and examined the ground area as the mist was blinding....they were morphed and..... secreted an acid that slowed my movements... barely avoided the place with my life on the end. But, being there.... coping with my recovery from that vile acidic soloution... It is what called me to my birth place....  here."

Xuba took a deep breath as he finished. Looking into the eyes of the man before him speaking.

"Some crimes i understand awnsering for, and i accept my punishments, but i wish to know. What part of you belives that a place should weaponize its hard workers. To wonder a life in hell. I killed. Three of them but  i may as well have put them to rest."

Xuba confessed as his gaze remained steady with the man before him as he spoke. A thought lingered in his mind to the man's reactions.

"Do you belive in expansion of the borders of this land as i am suspecting kumogure of doing now? The mere sight of such things is unerving. Like the plauge spreading from a corner..."

Xuba brightend up from that statement as he relaxed and was light as before. 

" but i shall let you take your time with that... however in the case of examinations... i would prefer the judge before me to determine in a more traditional sense... i have seen few that have your build of a body. So  why not take upon judging me in your marker of placement to seeing how well i can place up to you. As you are the standard, the example. The best measurement... lies in that."

Xuba stated as he rolled a shoulder slightly and smiled at the man.

It was indeed a challenge but for what means xuba only knew exactly. And the man would be the judge. Of course if the kage did not feel up to it of course while letting his words sink in. It was fine.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:20 pm
Did this guy hit his head in the last few seconds? Discret? Revealation? What does “Most dangerous was well.” Even mean? The conversation was taking a turn into one the man could not follow, but it seemed Xuba himself knew what was going on as he continued.

One of my bloodied hands incident? As he continued all the indication the man would get was one of pure confusion. Noctorisity? He would cut off the man talking here. “Are you okay? You spoke clearly not five minutes ago, but now I’m getting word salad.” 

(Sorry, for the short post, but I really don't understand the upper half of the post.)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm
Mid sentence the man stopped him as xuba was amid explaining things. As he expressed confusion xuba without missing a beat simply explained.

"Perfectly fine hogokage. Perhaps my dialect is tricky to follow. Since I still talk in the natural term outside the wall."

He then took a breath as he simplified his words.

"A contract. Is basically a means of eliminating a target from an interested party. Although... these parties can vary of course.  Out of the many i took. Few were considered dangerous. To better explain think of  It sort of like the mission that an village may request. The more money in it. Odds are the more dangerous."

Xuba deciding to condense his words to more... digestable words without insult of course. Continued to a more plain level now with.

"The most noted contract i took was Also the most dangerous one i took. Simply eliminating an irritating warlord, and his three reletively skilled hires. This took roughly a week to complete."

With that he finished that segment although he thought for a second as he glanced at the man considering him mentally for a second. Before continuing on.

"What drove me here back to the land of my home. Was the threat of kumogure when i was wandering under a diffrent name. The place riddled with more people looking more dead then alive. They even spat this horrid acid that dulled my movements. It was not comfortable, and nearly cost me my life. It seems like they are not too freindly to strangers."

Xuba finished on that as he kept it clean and simple not even showing he had much more to say then that.

"So how do these examinations work?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 am
“Oh, okay. I am understanding you now.” The giant would say as he began to follow what the man was saying about undertaking contracts. Once, he had finished speaking of his most dangerous mission of the warlord and grunts, he would inquire to show that he had indeed been listening. “So, you did mercenary work. It’s understandable for most with chakra related abilities to take up such tasks when not confined to a village. Not something I personally would fault you for.”

Once, Xuba finished talking about the corpses that riddled Kumo, Kyousuke had but one question. “Those monsters can spit acid?” It was clear the man knew what he was talking about. “Did you find the pit full of shit and guts, its disgusting.” He would say remembering the smell which nearly caused him to gag. “If you are strong enough it won’t slow you down.”

“For the exams usually, you have to do a few missions in the village until you are recognized. Then you battle two comrades of a similar skill to your own. The winner moves on to do a research mission. Hoshi is a village that loves knowledge, so if your research is adequate you are promoted to chuunin.” That was really all there were to examinations in the village. It was similar to Kiri’s in a way, except no one died… Usually.

WC: 228
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum