Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jeff
Jeff
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Juzo's Training Lonelies Empty Juzo's Training Lonelies

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:00 am
Stat Training: Chakra
Jutsu Training: Transformation Technique, Substitution Technique

The Academy library, a place that was almost always empty was one of Juzo's favorite places to be. Here he could learn the vast many jutsu that would soon become the arsenal he'd use as a ninja. Here he could train in peace without having to be looked down on by the villagers of Hoshigakure no Sato. Here he could make his sister happy as his hands parted the pages to the book, Basic Ninja Techniques

"Chapter One: The Transformation Technique." he'd read to himself as his eyes shifted over the words of the book, studying and reciting the way the Transformation Technique was supposed to be performed. "This technique is considered to be one of the most difficult if not thee most difficult of the basics for a ninja to learn. In order to do this I have to figure out how to mold the chakra within my body as well as maintain its emission while being within my surrounding." he'd read some more as well as talk to himself within the vacant library. "Its almost as if they are asking me to multi-task which really isn't that hard, but could still be difficult all the same." he'd add.

As he continued to read the pages of the book his eyes would fixate on the pictures that were used to show how the technique was supposed to work as well as the proper seals to use it. "So for the seals I start with Dog then go to Boar, then go to Ram?" he'd question as his hands begun to practice the three seals in rapid succession, over and over again. He knew that he'd need to master the fluid motion of doing it constantly if he were to really get the hang of mastering such a difficult E-Rank jutsu.

Once Juzo felt that he had memorized the three seals and how they were to be in order he continued to flip through the pages of the book. The next part was about molding the chakra in his body and keeping it at a constant flow so that he could maintain the figure of whatever it was he decided to copy. "Easier said than done." he'd mutter to himself as he looked up to see a librarian walking around the corner. "So I just focus on the image I want to copy and emit chakra so that I can become that?" he'd question himself as he pushed the book towards the center of the table he was sitting on and stood up onto his feet.

"Dog, Boar, Ram." he whispered to himself as he moved his hands in succession for each seal. As he begun to do so, Juzo would mold the chakra in and around his body a bit before releasing the build up as well as the jutsu, "Transformation Technique!" he would speak as a poof of chakra would flow over his body revealing a slightly different figure than the librarian who he had pictured himself to turn into. Embarressed by the fact that he failed the first time he would release the jutsu quickly, reverting back to his normal self as he took a deep breath in before trying again.

"Transformation technique!" he would shout a little louder this time after performing the three seals. The chakra from his body would mold his figure into a perfect image of the librarian as he took a few steps around the library toward a mirror to see a reflection of himself. Wow, I did it. he'd think with excitement.

It didn't mean his time here at the library was over though as he sat back down in his chair, pulling the book towards himself and releasing the transformation jutsu that he had just cast upon himself. It was time to continue down the road of training as he flipped the last page of chapter one before turning into the next chapter, Chapter Two: Substitution Technique. A technique that would let him change the stance of his body with an object near identical to his size. A technique that was mostly used for ninja to evade attacks or set up attacks from other angles if they had planned where it was they were going to substitute before hand.

"So with this jutsu, it will let me switch places with an object. The object cannot be less than half my mass and cannot be larger than me." Juzo began to read aloud once more as he looked around the library for something that was near him and half the size of him. "So if I wanted to substitute with that chair right there I'd have to make sure its within ten meters of my body as well as make sure that it doesn't exceed the dimensions of myself." he'd add as his hazel eyes would shift from the pages of the book and back to his target chair. He did this a couple times now to ensure that what he was reading was actually the correct words and once he felt confident about the size of the chair he turned the page to the list of seals used to actually use the jutsu.

He had to study them again like he did the first jutsu. This time there were even more seals that were used in rapid succession as he read them aloud. "Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake!"

His voice would repeat the same words over and over until he was able to visualize the different seals being used over and over again. This method of training was super helpful for him so by the time he actually put it into practice he wouldn't have to lose focus on something as simple as the order the string of seals would have to be done in. Once it was completely memorized in his head Juzo would begin to perform the seals one after another in a slow fashion as he tried visualizing the Substitution Jutsu within his head. 

After each snake seal he would see within his mind the jutsu working and his body actually switching places with the chair. It was a good feeling to know that he could do something in thought, though he knew damn well it'd be different for him to actually perform it in person.

Alright, I got all of the seals down so I guess its about time I try switching places with that chair over there. he would think to himself as he prepared himself for the jutsu he was going to perform.

His hands move from tiger to boar to ox to dog and finally to snake as he began molding chakra within his body. The surge of energy that begun flowing around him was spiking and it felt good to do so as he released the jutsu. "Substitution!" he would mutter to himself as a cloud of white smoke would fly around his body, literally teleporting him in place of where the chair had been seated a mere ten meters away from him. The process of how it actually felt his body made him feel a little uneasy as he tried to maintain his composure while staying up on his two feet.

I can't believe that worked on the first try when the other one took me two. he'd think before performing the same set of seals again, molding his chakra and switching out with the chair yet again to get back to his original position. This one will really come in handy if I ever get caught in a situation I don't want to be in. he'd add to his thoughts.

Words:1272
2 jutsu Trained
6 Chakra Trained.
Jeff
Jeff
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Juzo's Training Lonelies Empty Re: Juzo's Training Lonelies

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Stat Training: Chakra
Jutsu Training: Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique

Feeling accomplished from the first two jutsu that had already been learned in the library, Juzo realized there was no time to stop. With danger looming all around the world he lived in he would need to get stronger, and fast if he were to survive. With those thoughts looming around his head he walked back over toward the book of Basic Ninja Techniques that he was previously using and moved his hand over to the page before turning it over onto its next chapter:"Chapter Three: Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique."

With this technique I'll be able to walk in a vertical stance up walls or along the surface of water as if it is solid ground? That sounds quite amazing. Juzo began to think to himself as his eyes shifted over the pages of the book. By using the chakra in my body and molding it around my feet I'll be able to kind of anchor myself into the ground and walk like normal. That sounds a lot easier said than done and I'm sure if the lady sees me climbing around her library she will be quite upset. he would think to himself again after reading the next few paragraphs in the book. 

As simple as the technique sounded, Juzo knew it was going to be hard to develop, especially because there weren't any hand signs used in this jutsu. The hardest part of it though would be using it instinctively as he walked down an aisle in the library, turning to an empty wall and staring at it with his eyes. He was determined to make it up to the ceiling and that was the goal he had set forth for himself as he started to hold up the seal for kai, channeling the chakra from his body toward his two feet. The feeling of chakra molding around his body started off swell as he felt almost all of that energy beneath him. I hope I am doing this the right way. he'd think to himself as he walked over to the wall he was staring at and placed a foot on it.

With a quick failure, his foot pushed off like a spring and sent him flying back a couple feet on his bottom. He would wince from the sudden pain of falling before standing to his feet and rubbing his bottom. "Damn it!" he would shout to himself before turning around to see if anyone were within hearing range. "I put way to much chakra and it sent me flying across the aisle. I think this is what the book was talking about when it says to control your chakra." he'd start to whisper to himself before molding the chakra around his feet again and walking slowly to the wall.

With the chakra lessened around his feet and the feeling becoming slightly more stable, Juzo would place his foot along the wall, this time not immediately being forced off. With the progression he had continuing his second foot would be placed on the wall as he literally suspended himself up in the air in a vertical stance. This is it! Now if I can take three steps up I'll call this a success! he'd scream internally as he took his first step up, followed by his second, than his third. Before he knew it, Juzo was ten feet up into the air and he could reach forward and touch the ceiling. It was another jutsu well learned.

Now that this has been taken care of, its time for me to go back to the book and move on to the next one. he would think to himself before releasing the chakra in his feet and jumping down to the ground. Juzo was quickly getting the hang of each jutsu and was happy to see his training was beginning to pay off, though it didn't mean he could falter and celebrate. He knew that he had to move on to the fourth chapter, "Genjutsu Release".

With this technique, it talked about the ways that a shinobi is able to release themselves from an enemies genjutsu attack. The only problem was that for this to work they would need to have three fourths the chakra control over the strength of the enemy genjutsu attack. Without that control the ability to nullify the technique would be obsolete and the target would be trapped in the illusionary technique for days to come.

Well with this, since I don't really have a target to help me with genju- his thought process would end as he saw another boy from the Academy peering out from an aisle about genjutsu. I'll ask him to help me. I remember him from my class and wanting to be a genjutsu master! he would think again to himself as he walked over to the other boy.

Luckily the boy agreed to help when Juzo had asked and started off by performing a set of his own seals. Once finished he would look at Juzo who kept eye contact before the genjutsu would start to take effect. Juzo's body was now becoming itchy beyond believe and it was starting to make him uncomfortable as he used his hands to scratch the various parts of his body. So this is what a genjutsu can do! This is absolutely crazy! he'd think to himself before remembering what the book had talked about releasing the affects of genjutsu. In order to make this feeling go away I'll have to force chakra around all my tenketsu and literally push the effects out of my system.

The act of doing so sounded easier said than it was done as Juzo held up the tiger seal which was needed to dispel the genjutsu. By channeling the chakra around his body he had spoke out, "Release!"

With the words said and the chakra pushed through his body the itchy feeling from the boy's genjutsu would leave his system. He felt refreshed again for two reasons, the first being that he was no longer in the genjutsu and the second that he was able to perform the jutsu! He had gone through another stage in his training and completed yet another task as he thanked the boy for helping him before turning back to his desk where he had been learning all the jutsu. "Whats next.."

Words: 1063
2 Jutsu Trained
5 Control Trained
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum