Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Heart Raging Tea [P] [NK] Empty Heart Raging Tea [P] [NK]

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:14 pm
Shouhei found him in an interesting place. A small and old border town connected to the smaller countries that surrounded the haven country; minus the Shadow country which was blocked by another country and didn’t have much trade going through it anyhow. However, to be add more details to his already truthful musings, Shouhei didn’t really know much about the shadow country in person nor this area he now found himself, but what he had heard from merchant which was why it was so trade specific.

Now the town was in the southern part of Haven which of course meant the environment was a bit dry, so of course the town was built on a source of water, which in this case came from a river springing from a nearby hill that greened things up a bit, and seemed to allow the area to support its agriculture without too much support from the north. As for the town itself, it had houses built from a mixture of sand and calk stones with only the odd luxurious building using wood. Shouhei figured it was either too expensive to export, or most of the houses in town had been built before it had become a trade node, which could very well be the case.

As for Shouhei himself, he found himself in one of the few buildings that contained wood, and that was the tea house and inn for travelers and merchants. It was quite sizeable and the town lacked other places for strangers to rest. If Shouhei had to guess it was one family who owned this place and had a monopoly with no one else brothering opening a new place as their prices were fair enough from what Shouhei could see.

His massive ass – that wasn’t really that big but it along with his body felt heavy upon the day before – sat in one of the corners of the common room with his back against the wall with no windows directly next to him. It wasn’t a dangerous area he was in, but it was still fun to be in a position to see anyone entering the building or common down from the bed champers upstairs or in the left wing of the building. He was eating breakfast – a very heavy one he had decided on when he found out he had more coin than he thought – and drinking tea. He also figured maybe he wanted some dangos when he was about halfway through his meal, but when he ordered a new cup of tea from one of the serving ladies he decided against it. He was already eating like a duke, or as a king on a budget as he also liked to call it.

Shouhei was dressed like he was about to leave for a day long journey – well he wasn’t going until in a few hours but that doesn’t change how his current attire looks now does it? – wearing a solid pair of trousers and a tunic fit for travel, his ninja sandals (he preferred boots but it was hard finding some that was elastic enough for the job), and a travel cloak which also hid his ninja headband he usually – and this time wasn’t the exception – carried on his shoulder. He wore it like this in case the locals of this area haven’t forgotten all of those bandits pretending to be ninjas and would mistake him from one. While he had been described as feeling heavy earlier, he didn’t have any major signs of fatigue or tiredness from lack of sleep save for how his shoulders hung a bit more than normal. He wasn’t sitting formally like he would have at home, but instead kept his elbows placed on the table while he ate for a bit of rest. Fortunately sitting with his elbows on the table did not give him any glances as it would at home as the tea house staff and its patrons was far too busy and had their own business to attend to.

Speaking of business, it was quite difficult to hear what most of what people say. Shouhei could maybe discern the people a table or two next to him, but past that it was getting very unlikely he would pick up on anything juicy. In short, that’s normally where Shouhei would have stopped and went on with his tea – even if he possibly could get some good rumors from this place – but a familiar furry character had handed him a scroll recently after he had found out about his special hardened skin. Zviad figured Shouhei had more use of a Juugo scroll than it just lying in the realm of his kin.

Shouhei remembered the hand seals like it was yesterday – they were only two of them after all – so sometimes before Kenshin arrived, Shouhei placed his hands under the table and formed them. First the bird sign followed up by the ram sign and the magic happened started to happen. But with the amount of info that came in at first, he almost puked, but he ironed his stomach and evaded any weird look from the people around him.

“I wish it warned about something like this happened.” Shouhei whispered into his tea as the images around him started to stabilize. Red lines of everything around him in that radar fashion making shapes that made his mind’s eye see details he otherwise could. Like the spider behind just behind inside that lamp that he could possibly have seen if it was turned on, but it wasn’t so there’s that. He could also hear what people talked about, or rather if he focused on the persons in questions. The noise was kind of like a school of fish if he didn’t concentrate. Hard to grab onto, and always evading him by being a big blub. It was kind of funny, but it didn’t take him long before he had to focus on his tea. All the noise and details around him was starting to get to his head.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 1009

Last edited by Shouhei Sato <3 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Heart Raging Tea [P] [NK] Empty Re: Heart Raging Tea [P] [NK]

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:07 pm
With a small smirk upon his scarred face Kenshin would find himself walking through a rather small town upon the borders of Haven Country, and this particular border town found itself situated somewhere along the border with Earth Country, something that made sense when one looked at the architecture of the town. Now, why was the silver haired Chunin passing through this town you may find yourself asking, well, he had been out hunting some bandits that had been harassing some of the border towns, and as it turned out their base was actually not too far from this town in particular. Something that actually made quite a bit of sense when you took two things into account, first, this town was actually one of the larger trading hubs within the region, due simply to the fact that it sat right on the borders between Haven and Earth Countries, and second, the town itself was situated right on top of one of the largest sources of freshwater within the region. Now, with the town as a steady source of both water and coin it was very easy to see why the bandits had decided to target this one town in particular, but unfortunately for the bandits, they had not expected such a quick response from the village of Hoshigakure...and now all that was left of the once thriving bandit camp was the bodies of those that had once inhabited it, left to rot and decay under the harsh rays of the sun.

After a morning filled with nothing but death and bloodshed, the Chunin of Hoshigakure  found himself to be in a rather good mood, today had been a very good day so far, as not only had he been able to release some of his built up anger and frustration upon the now dead scum of Haven Country, but he had done so without dirtying his new clothes with their filthy blood. The clothes were the same that he was wearing when he had been summoned by Genevieve to help her out with the second round of her Chunin exams, a pair of dark grey dress pants along with a pure white dress shirt, worn with a black tie around his neck, over this he was wearing the same long, black trench coat, on his hands were a pair of finger-less, black leather gloves and on his feet were a pair of black dress shoes. Oh yes, and how could one forget the black leather belt that he wore around his waist, the black leather belt that had his Hoshigakure headband attached to it as if it were nothing more than a belt buckle, something that caused most people to miss it upon first glance...but then again he was now wearing a trench coat over it..perhaps he would need to change where he displayed that. Now, the clothes were indeed very fanciful, and whilst one may assume that a shinobi such as he would never willingly wear such clothes they would be wrong, surprisingly he actually found that he both liked the look of the clothes and enjoyed the feel of them, much better than those shabby grey monk robes he used to wear. Surprisingly he had actually chosen to keep the single braid on the right side of his face, the small change to his silver hair being quite small yet still rather noticeable, and honestly, the small change was actually beginning to grow on him.

So, why had he come to the town he had just liberated from the bandits, well, he was actually starting to feel a little peckish, and whilst he could have simply made his way back to Hoshigakure to get a nice meal, he had heard good things about some of the restaurants and tea-houses located within the town...well that and the town was much closer. Although, as he made his way towards one of the higher class restaurants within the town he felt a rather large chakra signature at the edge of his range...hmm, he had not expected to find another shinobi within the town, a shinobi who would no doubt be able to feel his own large chakra signature by now, unless of course he did not possess that particular ability. Well...he did prefer the company of his fellow shinobi to the company of the mindless rabble that called themselves citizens, honestly, those people annoyed him quite a bit...talking to them simply felt hollow, it was almost as if they were unable to think for themselves, like they read the lines of a script written by a kid who lived in his parents basements...but then again...those people were probably just idiots. As he began to approach the chakra signature he was able to spot the place that it was emanating from...a small tea-house situated somewhere near the outskirts of the village, a quaint little place, although it seemed to have a lot more wood than most of the other buildings in this town, something that did indeed help it stand out.

As Kenshin walked through the doors of the small tea-house his eyes would immediately be drawn to the person whose chakra signature he had followed, and sure enough there he was, sitting with his back to the wall in one of the corners, no windows near him either, smart, he had obviously not let his guard down despite being in a small and seemingly harmless little hamlet such as this. The young man was not much to look at, slightly skinny, freckled face, light skin and rather messy orange hair, hmm, all in all he looked like a normal teenager, a good thing for him, as it would allow him to blend in much easier, and with his choice in clothing, well, he looked like a simple traveler. With his target in sight the pale skinned youth would walk through the tea-house, eventually coming to a stop before the table that the young man was seated at “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” he would ask in a polite and kind tone, a friendly smile upon his face, why was he acting like this, well, Kenshin was a bit of a stickler for manners, and acting this way was the polite thing to do when meeting someone for the first time

WC: 1061
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 pm
Then suddenly – okay not really that suddenly as Shouhei could see whomever entered the teahouse – a very pretty man that Shouhei guessed was pretty popular with the ladies. If he was allowed to speculate that is. Well he would be popular if they could get past his albino exterior that was a bit paler than any albino he had ever seen, which was a singular one.

But that aside, it didn’t take long for the young man – that Shouhei guessed were in his mid-teens – to beeline for Shouhei’s table. “Oh no, why me.” Shouhei thought to himself with maybe a single eyebrow raised. There was also another thing that caught his interest, and that was how his heart rate was irregular (which he could hear with the killer whale technique), especially as he came closer almost zoning in on him.

However, before he came over Shouhei actually did something smart for once in this situation and used his chakra detection abilities to sense and exterminate the man’s chakra. This time his eyebrow raised even further but in an inquiring fashion rather than a sheepishly one. This man was definitely as shinobi as far as Shouhei was concerned, and a lot powerful than Shouhei too. However, he didn’t have enough experience to know whether he was a chuunin or not. Just that he was powerful. It made Shouhei curious whether this was a missing ninja or not.

However, as the man came closer, Shouhei noticed how the image of his body that came to his mind showed how his waist area had an irregularity in shape – a subtle one of course – like he had a headband tied around his pants. That gave him an idea. Messing with the insides of his cloak he activated the silent distress signal in such a way that no one could see what he was doing behind his cloak and perhaps thing he was just reaching for his coin purse.

If this guy was a missing nin, he wouldn’t know about the function (but if he did someone had some explaining to do if Shouhei meet them in the afterlife), and would possibly skip a heartbeat as Shouhei asked him in a jesting tone, with his trademark smile. “That depends. Are you the type who prefers killing people before or after they or you have had their first cup of tea? If it is any of those options I have to say I am flattered and have to question whomever would put a bounty on me, but if it is neither feel free to take a seat and order something on my bill.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 438.

Last edited by Shouhei Sato <3 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 am
As the silver haired youth approached the table of the younger looking ginger haired shinobi he felt something that was most peculiar...it was a strange tingling sensation...one that was spreading slowly through his crotch, what was even stranger though was that the feeling seemed to be directing him towards the young teen who sat there eating his breakfast. A silver brow would raise slightly as he continued towards his destination, his mind finally realizing exactly what this strange tingling feeling was...it was the headband that he was currently using as a belt, for some reason it seemed to be directing him that was. It was only now that he realized what was truly going on, he had to admit, it intrigued him a little, he had been informed about the headbands inbuilt panic function by a few of his acquaintances in the villages Research and Development department, but he had never felt it in use, or at least he had not until this very moment.

As he reached the table Kenshin would react in the exact same way as I had described in my previous post, “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” he would ask in an almost exceedingly friendly and polite tone, a small yet friendly smile plastered firmly upon his scarred face, something that to most people would help give him the illusion of being nothing more than a friendly stranger. “That depends. Are you the type who prefers killing people before or after they or you had their first cup of tea? If it is any of those options I have to say I am flattered and have to question whomever would put a bounty on me, but if it is neither feel free to take a seat and order something on my bill.” the freckled shinobi would say in an obviously jesting tone, a small, relaxed smile upon his face.

‘Hmm, this one is rather interesting...he’s quite cautious, a good trait for any shinobi looking to survive in this world.’ The scar faced albino would think to himself, his friendly smile turning into something more akin to a smirk. ‘It’s rather obvious that he sees me as an unknown variable, one that could very well be a threat to him, and yet he is able to keep himself calm and composed...he shows promise...but lets see just how well he can keep that composure’ he would then think, his small smirk widening just a little further. “Well to be perfectly honest I am the type who would prefer to kill others before either they or I got the chance to drink tea, I’m simply the type who prefers to kill his enemies as soon as he possibly can. Actually...I may very well let them drink the tea, after I add an extra ingredient or two or course.” Kenshin would say, the small smirk on his face taking on a much darker quality as the words had begun to leave his mouth, but despite this they had still been said in the same calm and polite voice that he had been using earlier, something that only made the words that much more eerie. 

“I have to say though, I am a little curious as to why you immediately assumed I was here to collect on some bounty placed upon your head, no offense to you, but you do not really feel strong enough to warrant such a thing...but then again, you could have simply pissed off the wrong person” Kenshin would then say, giving a small shrug at the final few words. During his time as a rogue ninja he had found that a great many of the people who frequented the black market were incredibly fickle, and the wrong word said around the wrong person could very well result on a rather enticing bounty being placed upon the head of the speaker. “However, that is none of my business, what is my business though is the fact that you have activated the distress function of the Hoshigakure Headband” the silver eyed teen would say, his clam and collected tone having been replaced by one that clearly expressed the amusement that Kenshin was feeling in this situation. The smirk upon his face widening by the smallest of fractions as his still cold eyes remained solely upon the you man who sat calmly before him

“Surely I am not so grotesque that a fellow shinobi of Hoshigakure would activate it upon the mere sight of me…or could it simply be that you wished to know if I was an ally" Kenshin would ask, the tone of his voice covering amusement whilst the dark smirk on his face only seemed to widen further. 'Now...lets see how he reacts' the Chunin of Hoshigakure would think to himself as he continued to watch carefully, wondering just how the seemingly calm and collected shinobi before him would handle the mixed signals that he had been sending throughout their small conversation.

WC: 836
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:25 pm
The man started to smile more, and more his heart rate perhaps rising a bit too as he did. Shouhei couldn’t tell that well for reasons he had mentioned before. However, he did have to note now that man was closer that it almost felt like he had more than one heartbeat, which Shouhei didn’t believe couldn’t be the case and just took it up to his inexperience with the Killer Whale Technique. Though on the topic of the man being pretty – in spite of his attempt to look like a fairy tale serial killers – his skin seemed a bit perfect and smooth as its shape came reflected back from the sonar signal.

- “Well to be perfectly honest I am the type who would prefer to kill others before either they or I got the chance to drink tea, I’m simply the type who prefers to kill his enemies as soon as he possibly can. Actually...I may very well let them drink the tea, after I add an extra ingredient or two or course.” -

That was an interesting reply. A heavy one that Shouhei couldn't help but find funny.

“Well I do like honey in my tea, but I am allergic.” He joked – and well lied since he wasn’t allergic to honey whether wild or not – at the man’s respond to Shouhei’s question about tea while not changing his tone.

- “I have to say though, I am a little curious as to why you immediately assumed I was here to collect on some bounty placed upon your head, no offense to you, but you do not really feel strong enough to warrant such a thing...but then again, you could have simply pissed off the wrong person” -

This man was definitely bluffing and being a bully for reasons known. Or that is at least what his training to live in a fine family told him. This man leaned a bit too much towards him verbally and there was no reason to escalate the situation. This man was either a bully, or trying to get a kick out of him. In either event, the best decision would be calling his bluff. At worst, this man wasn’t faking it and would kill Shouhei, or he would calm down and sit his arse down like a normal person.

“I was joking about that you know? Didn't you hear it when I said that I couldn’t believe it if someone did so?” Shouhei corrected him, his tone raising a bit to emphasis the importance.

Shouhei put his tea cup down to speak. “Are you done yet? It’s hard to bluff someone who can hear your accelerated heartbeat. That and you need some acting lessons.” Shouhei said with a stern face. He didn't tell how he could hear his heartbeat and the man could think he was laying so it was all okay. “Now sit down and let’s enjoy some tea together. You’re still welcome to pick anything from the menu as I said before.” Shouhei smiled calmly. “Let’s talk like one Hoshi ninja to another.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 514.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon May 01, 2017 7:06 pm
With anticipation Kenshin would wait to see just how the younger Shinobi would take his prodding, would he keep the same calm that he had been exuding up until now, or would his words cause the younger one to lose said calm disposition. “Well I do like honey in my tea, but I am allergic” the ginger haired shinobi would say in the same jesting tone that he had been using this entire time, it was good to see that such a small little jest had not made him lose his cool...but would he be able to keep that same calm if he upped the pressure a little. In response to those thoughts Kenshin would say exactly what was detailed in his previous post, in the exact same way as detailed with the same facial expressions, all in all, if you wanna know what he said and how he said it, then just read the previous post. “I was joking about that you know? Didn’t you hear it when I said that I couldn’t believe if someone did so?” the freckled young shinobi would say with an elevated voice, something that would cause a few of the other diners to turn towards the two of them in confusion. Hmm, he was fairly certain that the young man had said absolutely nothing about being joking mere moments ago, sure he had definitely said it in a tone that made it clear that he was joking, but he had said nothing about it...strange, perhaps he had some problems with short term memory.

At this point the young man would place his cup of tea back down upon the table and look up at Kenshin in what appeared to be either annoyance or exasperation “Are you done yet? It's hard to bluff someone who can hear your accelerated heartbeat. That and you need some acting lessons” the young man would say, his voice and face adopting a stern look, something that almost caused the scar faced youth to begin laughing, almost, if this young man truly believed that he could spot when Kenshin was lying then he had another thing coming. “Oh really?” Kenshin would say with a bright smile upon his face, his voice cheerful and happy. “You think” he would then say as his smile suddenly faded away, and his face twisted into a miserable and forlorn frown, his eyes starting to water as tears welled up within them, and his voice sounding positively pathetic. “That I” he would then say as the frown turned into a harsh glare, his silver eyes glowing in apparent fury as his face twisted into a look of pure anger, his voice lowering dangerously. “N-Need” he would then say as the look of anger morphed into a look of pure horror, his eyes widening in terror and his voice taking on a rather terrified stammer. “Acting lessons” he would then say as every last trace of emotion disappeared from his face, his voice turning extremely bored and apathetic as his eyes dulled a little due to his apparent apathy. “I think I’m good” he would then say as his face once more turned into the same amused smirk that he had held in the beginning, his eyes seemingly twinkling in mirth...but was it real...who knows.

Now the thing that would most likely come as the largest shock to the young man would be the fact that his heartbeat remained even throughout each and every one of those feigned emotions. Sure, to him it would appear as if Kenshin’s heart was still beating at twice the speed of a normal persons, but that was simply because he had two hearts, in actuality each heart was beating at the exact same speed as anyone else's was, and at no point in the time that he had been speaking to the freckled young man had the calm, consistent beats of his hearts changed their pace. “I like you though, you have guts” Kenshin would say as he parked his pale ass on the seat opposite Shouhei “That offer of food still open?” he would then ask, one of his silver brows cocked slightly as he looked at the orange haired young man, as because he spoke before Shouhei had finished saying everything in his last post then he had effectively not said those last few things. If the offer was indeed still open Kenshin’s smirk would widen just a little before giving a slight nod “Thank you” he would say in a polite tone, on the other hand though, if the offer was no longer open he would give a chuckle and shrug his shoulders “Suit yourself” he would say through light chuckles.

WC: 790
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 am
Shouhei raised an eyebrow as Kenshin proved him wrong, or rather him doing an attempt at doing so mostly because what he was doing wasn’t acting, but what Shouhei would call chameleon impersonating. Shouhei kept his face a similar friendly expression as before as he listened to the presentation. Although he had to admit that it was impressive that he could control his pulse and heartbeat that well in spite of showing those expressions. However, if he were to criticize is that he didn’t accelerate his heartbeat when tearing up to emulate the elevated levels of stress one had with doing that. He couldn’t say how hearts needed to beat for that just that they shouldn’t be the same levels.

“Fair enough. Although that’s more along the line of being a chameleon or impersonator.” Shouhei nodded. “However, I am still impressed. Then again, I guess that also means I will never know when you will need help outside of a combat situation.” Then he took another sip of tea and raised his hand to summon a serving maid and turned around the menu on his side of the table for Kenshin to see. “Of course, the name is Shou by the way.” He introduced himself giving Kenshin his nickname like it came natural to him. The maid came soon after, and Shouhei ordered a refilling of his cup of tea. He looked at Kenshin to see what to see how he judged what he wanted. If he was the quick skimmer guy, if he knew what he wanted, or if he took his time to decide.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 266.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun May 14, 2017 10:44 pm
The silver haired Chunin would resist the urge to smirk as a single ginger brow rose in response to his little acting demonstration “Fair enough. Although that is more along the line of being a chameleon or impersonator” the freckled young shinobi of Hoshi would say as he gave a small nod. “However, I am still impressed. Then again, I guess that also means that I will never know when you need help outside of a combat situation” the freckled young man would say as he calmly took another sip of his tea before raising his right hand up in the air, summoning one of the various waitresses as Kenshin took his seat. “That offer of food still open?” the scar faced teen would ask as he gazed at the other shinobi “Of course, the name is Shou by the way” Shouhei would then say in response to the question, getting the small smirk on Kenshin’s face to widen just a little. “Thank you. My name is Kenshin, it’s a pleasure to meet you Shou” Kenshin would then say in a very smooth and polite tone. With the pleasantries out of the way Kenshin would quickly scan over the menu that Shou had angled his way, trying to find something suitable to order before the approaching waitress arrived at the table.

The selection was about what he would expect to find on the menu of any inn or teahouse found in Haven Country, a wide selection of fine yet simple dishes, nothing too fancy, just rustic cooking at it’s very best. As it was Kenshin was not interested in having a heavy meal, something that ruled out a rather large portion of the menu, and out of what remained there were only around five or six items things that he actually enjoyed eating. Hmm, seafood or salad, well he wouldn’t really mind either...but out of the two seafood sounded a lot better to him right now. Any further thoughts were cut off as the waitress arrived at the table, a polite smile upon her face as she gazed at both he and Shou, awaiting their orders. Kenshin would allow Shou to order first, seeing as he had been the one to signal her over in the first place, and the ginger haired young man would simply order a refill of his nearly empty tea, the waitress jotting the order down on a small notepad before turning her gaze towards him. “I would like two rolls of salmon sushi, thank you” he would order with a polite smile upon his face, the waitress giving one of her own as she began to write his order down “And what would you like to drink?” she would ask as finished writing down his initial order. “Hmm...why don’t you surprise me” he would reply as his polite smile turned into something more akin to an amused smirk, the albino honestly didn’t know what to order as a drink and he figured that as a waitress here she would know what would go best with his sushi.

WC: 514
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm
”I’ll try to put some modest trust in your credibility then, Kenshin.” Shouhei replied in good spirit with a hint of honestly, but also like he understood the totality of what he had just told Shouhei about himself. “Your good old tit for tat if you will.” He followed up then opened an ear as the pale teen ordered his breakfast that Shouhei had offered to pay for.

“Hmm...why don’t you surprise me.” Was Kenshin’s reply as to what he wanted to drink, and Shouhei shared his amused smirk, but only because a part of him – a young part – smiled that the man didn’t have all the answers in spite of everything he had said before. Then again, we were talking about a personal preference and the less a ninja had the besides a preference to not get stabbed, the better they could act or impersonate someone. Unless you needed to impersonate someone long term, then you needed someone empathic and self-aware. However, the only thing Kenshin could see on Shouhei’s face from all this thought was him smirking then him having an expression like he forgot what he was about to say.

“Oh yeah.” Shouhei said shortly before holding up the menu to the waitress and pointing to a drink. A spicy tea without alcohol – but only because he pointed to the one just above the alcoholic version – that should give him a nice contrast to the taste of the sushi and the salt therein. “Don’t worry I am good at surprises.” Shouhei noted.

As they conversed Shouhei told only a bit about himself, things that could make Kenshin look him up if he had access to his ninja details, but nothing about his family or where he lived. Shouhei knew enough but to give details that made him easy to identify in a crowd meta data wise. Now what he did share was what he had been doing all this way out near the border. How he had been searching for an heirloom – which wasn’t an heirloom but that still sounded better than looking for a treasure – and how he was studying the dry lands to see how they could possibly be restored. Mind you this was a bit before he made the spring stone, but also the journey where he got the idea.

His food done Shouhei called over a waitress and paid the ryo he owed. “See you another time; perhaps in Hoshi, Kenshin?” He asked as he walked out and onward to his next day of travel.

[EXIT]

Notes wrote:Word Count: 422.
Total Word Count: 2649.
Claiming Stats: 13 (2600 / 2).
Claiming Jutsu: Killer Whale Technique (3000 = 565 + 2435)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:11 pm
Approved Shouhei
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum