Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki Hayato
Ryuzaki Hayato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki) Empty The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:18 pm
After his training session Ryuzaki was walking down the streets trying to figure out exactly what his next step was, the sun had moved as became closer to mid afternoon, still too hot out Ryu thought to himself as he glanced around. His dark blue shirt torn at the bottom edge as he made them into makeshift bandages earlier to wrap around his knuckles, the shirt looked like it was probably ready to fall apart with the slightest bit of movement. Now he was covered in more dust and dirt than before jumping around in the training grounds, a single cloth bag thrown over his shoulder, amber colored eyes stopped on a small shack of a store that was offering hot tea and steamed meat buns for really cheap. He only had a bit of money at the moment but hey it wouldn't hurt to treat himself a little bit, he waited in the line with the other customers before asking for some tea and a single meat bun, it did smell really good compared to the dried meat that he had been eating for the weeks that it took to get to the village from his hometown.

While waiting for his food Ryuzaki decided to ask the cook a question, "any chance you know where a guy goes to learn to be a ninja?", the casualness of his question caused the cook and others to smile at the dark skinned young man. While serving Ryuzaki his food the chef pointed down towards the road "the academy is down that way but they don't take just anyone boy", Ryuzaki nodded as he understood they wouldn't just take any random schmuck that showed up and said I want to be a ninja. Truthfully Ryuzaki had no idea if he had the ability to become a ninja he was simply hoping that he did or else the last four years of his life had gone to waste and he had no idea what to do next. As the cook handed Ryu his tea and meat bun he gave him an encouraging smile "good luck to ya boy, we can always use more skilled fighters", Ryu nodded gratefully as he took his food and drink before sitting down at one of the tables.

Ryuzaki sat at a small table in the corner as he foolishly believed that as long as he had his back to the wall there was no way that anyone could sneak up on him, he could also see all of the exits in this little shack, crude stone work with wood beams held it up. The front door was just about thirteen feet from him, the backdoor was maybe fifteen or sixteen feet down a small three foot long hallway, paranoid thinking for someone who had never been in a real fight before. If he knew the things people could do with chakra and jutsus he would never have believed no one could sneak up on him, sure he heard stories but they always seemed like just stories, he never believed people could do all these amazing fantastical things because he had never seen a real ninja in action. The closest he had ever come to seeing a real ninja was a traveling group of actors, the leads were very acrobatic and showed a lot of cool fancy flips and stuff but none of them were real ninja that used jutsu and chakra.

Ryuzaki began chomping down on the meat bun, it was hot and burned the roof of his mouth slightly but he didn't care because it really was so much better than his dried meat, he closed his eyes savoring the taste as if it was the best thing in the world in this moment.

OOC: Ryuzaki / NPC
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki) Empty Re: The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Sora yawned as he walked into the restaurant, training all night was not a great idea. Well with this war coming up, and his expedition group going tomorrow, he didn't get a lot of peace. Roxas and the other orphans wouldn't stop crying but that was expected, if one of them had to be sent out to war Sora would be crying all day, considering he was their age of course. 

The boy took a quick glance around the place, using the skill Chakra Sensory to pick out certain people and divide them from the rest. Too little chakra to be a shinobi, too dormant chakra, which probably meant that was a kid, and then there was barely used chakra?

The Uzumaki's gaze flickered to Ryuzaki. With his attire it seemed that he was a shinobi, but how could a shinobi not be able to use chakra, maybe he was just a fan? He'd ask anyways, the boy would go up and order the same meat bun, two buttered biscuits and steaming hot pork, probably from one of the pigs he had killed, and sit down by the Academy Student.

Sora would nod towards him as he ate his meat bun, he always loved the two mixed together into one great meal, the butter and juiciness of the meat mixed together were a delicacy. 

"So, what's up with your chakra? I have this skill where I can detect chakra and yours has never been touched before," He threw the last piece of bread and meat into his mouth before chewing and swallowing, "If you're going to be a ninja, it is kind of a necessity."

Sora would look at the older shinobi and wait for him to reply.

WC: 296

TWC: 296
Ryuzaki Hayato
Ryuzaki Hayato
Citizen

The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki) Empty Re: The beginnings of a ninja (P, Sora Uzumaki)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Ryuzaki was still in the middle of savoring the taste when he felt someone sitting beside him, the suddenness of the situation had the caramel skinned young man opening his eyes rather quickly too look at who sat beside him. Amber eyes were instantly wary of the stranger who simply began eating as if this wasn't a strange thing at all, Ryuzaki did a quick look around to see if anyone else found this strange but the few that were in the shop with them didn't seem to care about the two of them. He honestly wasn't sure what to do at the moment as this was a rather awkward situation for Ryu, should he tell the guy that he didn't want company?, should he tell him to scram?, should he ask him some questions?. Before the white haired young man could decide what to do his thoughts were interrupted by the person that was causing so many thoughts, something about chakra, what was that again?, Ryu knew the word but couldn't remember why.

It wasn't until the strange guy mentioned it being a necessity for being a ninja that Ryu remembered what chakra was from the stories he had been told as a kid, the mystical energy that ninja had which was what enabled them to do all those fantastical things. And this guy could sense it?, did that mean that Ryu actually had chakra!?, the idea had his amber orbs coming to light with excitement at the prospect though his face tried to remain passive the corners of his mouth twitched upwards as if he were about to smile. He managed to quash the smile and keep and indifferent expression as he chomped down on the meat bun not immediately answering, once he swallowed he gave a straight forward answer "never used it before, don't know how to use it". Ryuzaki had tried plenty of times before in his remote village, he screamed into the air as if he would suddenly transform into some legendary form with golden spiky hair, he tried to summon fireballs from his mouth and just got a sore throat, all in all he had no idea what he was doing.

"No one where I come from knows how to use it, no one is a ninja", his voice a little softer as though it was embarrassing because to Ryu it was, they were all ordinary and weak in his village which is why they had to lower their heads to others. "I came here to learn how to use it", he stated as a matter of fact, "I know I'm kind of old to be learning now but that isn't my fault", Ryu heard the stories that ninja from kumogakure were trained from birth and were expert fighters by the time they were his age where as Ryu had never even been in a fight. He stopped talking after that and began nibbling on his meat bun waiting for a reply, would he be laughed at?, would he be told to get the hell out of here?, would this weird guy help him out?, so many options and Ryu was thinking about them all at the moment unfortunately.
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 am
Sora kept his cool but inside he exhaled in relief, the boy was actually wanting to learn and he wasn't some creepy kid who just decided to sit by him and start asking questions, or was he that either way? Nevermind that, Sora knew what a needy face looked like, and as a shinobi of Kumogakure it was his job to make others into shinobi for their country.

"I wouldn't mind teaching you, how about after we finish eating we can go outside and I'll teach you a bit about chakra," If the boy accepted they'd finish their meat buns and then jog outside to a grassy spot good for training.

He would turn to Ryuzaki and start to motion with his hands to everything around them, "Chakra is in everything. It's in livestock, fruit, and most especially humans. Humans and animals or you could say summons, are the ones who can fully utilize chakra to its utmost potential by the use of hand seals. I'll demonstrate."

Sora turned to a snowman and made the hand seals for Great Fireball and blasted it at the built up snow causing it to melt instantly. The fireball dissipated as he hadn't put too much power into the ball, in fear of destroying something.

Sora turned back to Ryuzaki with a smile, "I used chakra, converted it to fire in my body, and then released it throughout my mouth. I directed the flow with hand seals, and only some people can use jutsu without hand seals."

The Uzumaki raised an eyebrow, "You're an Academy Student right? To pass the Genin Exam you need to be able to utilize chakra. I'll teach you the jutsu you need to pass if you wouldn't mind? By the way, what is your name, sir?"

WC: 309

TWC: 605
Ryuzaki Hayato
Ryuzaki Hayato
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm
Ryuzaki certainly wasn't going to turn down an offer to be taught by someone who knew what they were doing, if he actually knew what he was doing then maybe he would be able to accomplish something more than a pair of bloody knuckles and bruised shins. Ryu nodded at the idea of training with the more experienced person before he finished chomping down the last bits of his meat bun and drowning it with the rest of his tea. He followed behind the young man wondering how exactly he was going to be taught, he didn't have to wait very long as the young man turned around and began explaining that chakra was in all things which actually surprised Ryuzaki as he had always assumed chakra was specific to ninja. This opened up a number of questions but instead of interrupting Ryuzaki waited and listened to the explanation given to him before watching the demonstration, a fireball of course Ryu thought to himself a bit miserably as he tried doing that god knows how many times without success.

After the explanation of hand seals Ryuzaki felt like it made more sense now, his hand came together making odd hand signs as he tried copying the young man in front of him, it looked more like his fingers were getting tangled together. The questions towards him stopped him trying to do more at the moment, "uhhhh actually I never even made it to the academy, I got nervous and stopped by the training grounds", Ryuzaki flipped his hands over towards Sora showing the bloody bandages which were the only results he had from the training. "I was trying to figure out where to go when you popped up", would the guy still be willing to teach him after figuring out that Ryu hadn't really gone through the proper procedures?, it wasn't like Ryu was never going to go he just hadn't yet. "Names Ryuzaki by the way, no need for the sir, not the sir type", he didn't give his full name because his last name wasn't of importance in his mind, "I have questions for you" he said quickly as he wanted to figure things out as soon as possible.

"You said chakra is in everything so does that mean everything has the ability to use chakra the same way?, like can a dog breathe fire like you did?", his tone curious as everything he was hearing was new to him and he wanted to explore all of the possibilities. "Also you said you converted it into fire? can you use any element like water, lightning, wind?, oh what about ice or lava?", Ryuzaki had no concept of bloodline elements or the limits to how many elements people could use. "Also what is chakra?, is it your life force, your stamina, a complete separate form of energy?, is it a part of you or is it a part of nature that you are borrowing?", Ryuzaki had always been the curious type and now that he had someone to talk to about it he was showing that clearly. If animals could use chakra how did they do it without fingers to make hand seals he wondered, he began imagining a dog clapping it's paws together repeatedly before blowing out a fireball and it was hilarious.

OOC: Word count 555, total 555 (I am only counting posts that I consider training personally, just so no one is confused.)
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:51 pm
Sora smiled and nodded as the boy finally asked questions. If you didn't ask questions you wouldn't get far in life, Sora was more like that before, ask questions and get answers, but now his motto was if you try and don't succeed ask for help from your peers.

"It's nice to meet you Ryuzaki, my name is Sora Uzumaki," The boy said with a smile and then a formal bow. He wanted to present his best behavior in front of the Academy Student. The boy raised an eyebrow when he stated he couldn't find the academy, he'd wash that look away quickly, and let a warm smile blossom on his face, "I'll show you the way there after we're done with training."

Now Sora would answer the man's questions, "Well, it would depend on. See, everyone is born with their own elemental affinities, you can train to find out your other," Sora said, the same smile still plastered on his face, "Like in my other answer to your question, you can only have what you're born with, and then train the other affinities. There are only a few people that have reached five elemental masteries, most likely Kage. For the Ice or Lava question, there are things that we call BL or bloodlines. It's a genetic mutation that allows the user to utilize their chakra differently and enhance certain parts of their body, which are called Dojutsu, the Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline in your eyes."

The boy sprouted a chakra chain from his hand and swung it around, "This is called a chakra chain. It's the Uzumaki's Bloodline, only in their clan, and in their descendants, meaning me. It's possible to have Ice or Lava if you were in certain clans and had certain kinks in your chakra system," Sora finished and made his chain disappear into thin air.

Sora raised his eyebrow at the last question, he had never thought of it, but he could come up with a good answer, "Chakra is kind of all above. It strengthens you, the earth, and probably the universe. Every living thing in the universe uses chakra in very small doses or in large doses like humans and summons."

The boy smiled, "Are my answers to your satisfaction? If so then lets begin ith our training."

(OOC: You can out every word in, it doesn't matter, but if you don't want to, it's fine.)

WC: 400

TWC: 1,005
Ryuzaki Hayato
Ryuzaki Hayato
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 pm
Ugh Sora here was probably one of the more annoying people for Ryuzaki to deal with, the problem was that Ryuzaki hated formal things like bowing, he found it to be a sign of weakness rather than respect and as such he did not return the bow though that would have been more polite. "Yea nice to meet you to" he said quick and casual like, he listened very carefully to the explanation given by Sora, his mind absorbed the information and began dissecting it. So there were a lot of elements like in the stories, however the stories never said anything about bloodlines or these kekkai genkai things, he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't use something powerful like that seeing as he was pretty sure his family were commoners even five hundred years ago. The sudden appearance of the chakra chain surprised Ryuzaki who stared at it with obvious fascination, his fingers flexing as he considered touching it to see if it felt like a real chain or something else entirely, he held back from doing such an action.

The chain disappeared and Sora began answering his question about what chakra was, Ryuzaki had been considering chakra a foreign form of energy because he had never felt it's presence no matter how hard he tried to. He assumed there had to be some other medium than his body like a weapon or tool that would allow him to use it, this was because he had no idea what he was doing, now things seemed a little clearer to him thanks to Sora's explanation. If he was the medium he couldn't just force it out, even if he could it was probably like muscles you didn't just jump to lifting a human sized boulder over your head just because you wanted to, he needed time to adjust and understand the flow of things. If only he had all of this information years ago who knows what level he'd be at, Ryuzaki sucked on his teeth in a frustrated fashion as he remembered begging, then demanding, then trying to negotiate with his parents to let him leave to come to kumogakure four years ago.

He nodded to the question as he began breathing slowly and deeply calming his mind, he was still digesting the information which was simple and nothing to others but was very important to him, "how do we start this party?", he asked in a playfully confident fashion. This confidence stemmed from the fact that Sora said he sensed his chakra earlier and now he had new information, Ryuzaki always did things to the best of his abilities, he never claimed to be the fastest, the strongest, the most intelligent, he was a jack of all trades really and he was happy with that, he felt that he could do this, he felt that he could become a ninja!. His mind was buzzing as he began imagining himself flying in the air and summoning lightning bolts to strike the ground like a god or demon, that would be awesome.

OOC: Word count 513, total 1,068. (Just a personal preference as my first posts have no training so feel meh claiming them.)
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:34 pm
Sora's eyes widened, wasn't he supposed to go to war today?

"Ryuzaki, I have to go! I'm sorry, I'll see you another time, there is war and I need to be there!" Sora said as he picked up all of his stuff and ran to meet up with the MakuKage.

(OOC: I'm sorry for exiting the topic, I need to catch up with Maku, if you hadn't heard there was war going on in Kumogakure and we're supposed to depart)

(NO CLAIMS)

(EXIT)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:09 pm
approved @Sora Uzumaki <3 for exit
Ryuzaki Hayato
Ryuzaki Hayato
Citizen

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:23 pm
Ryuzaki was sitting there waiting for Sora to give him some more information so he could continue on with this training, Ryuzaki was eager to learn as much as possible from Sora but it seemed that fate had other plans for him. Sora suddenly seemed to change gears as he went from teacher mode to panic mode quickly apologizing before disappearing, Ryuzaki's expression was a mix of confusion and disappointment. How does someone forget they were going to war?, also what war?, Ryuzaki was just filled with more questions but shrugged his shoulders, he didn't get a lot of information from Sora but he got enough for it to be useful to him. Ruzaki decided to head off to go find the academy hoping that they would be able to give him more information and training material, he walked off with his bag slung over his shoulder casually.

OOC: Exit, no claims.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum