Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Beafōsu Chōkyōshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Beafosu Chokyoshi Chuunin Exam pt. 3/6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Beafosu Chokyoshi Chuunin Exam pt. 3/6

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 am
How dare he. HOW DARE HE THINK HE CAN SAY THAT. She has been fighting someone way above her skill level and not only that. By fighting alongside her animal. She honestly felt disgusted in the Raikage's judgement. But what could she do about it. This was in fact her exam and if she didn’t do as she was told or expected to do, she would most likely fail and have to go through this grueling process once again. Although Tai was one of her specialities, maybe this just was not going to work out for her. Sure, she was fighting one of the most powerful shinobi in the world, but he was not even trying, so why should she? Then her instinct kicked back in. She was going to pass. She was not going to let this person bully her around or call her a crybaby or call her best friend a liability on herself. Looking at Waizu no pō, she was also getting annoyed. Maybe that was his plan. To fuel her anger into action. To get her into a life or death situation. To see how she ticked. And it would work.

Trying to devise a plan on how to play this out, she realized that making plans was what was making her fail. All of her plans involved protecting Waizu no pō. Making sure Waizu doesn’t get hurt. Putting Waizu in less danger when Beafōsu needed to realize that Waizu no pō, a literal beast, was going to be able to take more punches than her. While Beafōsu had been learning Ninjutsu and anything else that really used Chakra, Waizu was toughening her hide. Making her endurance better. She could do more and take more hits. Jumping away from each other and to opposites sides of the small room, they surrounded the Raikage. Once again going into a more defensive stance, Beafōsu finally spoke up in response to his words.

“While you may see it as a weakness. I see it as a strength. A loyalty between friends. But you are correct. I can not expose myself and give away my weakness. I must make my weakness my strength. Now, I will now go home and cry. I will not NEED to train harder. I am already at a level and I am ready for this exam. Once again. I’m waiting.” There she stood. Saying those words in a serious tone. She will pass.

WC: 408
TWC: 4,718
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Beafosu Chokyoshi Chuunin Exam pt. 3/6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Beafosu Chokyoshi Chuunin Exam pt. 3/6

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:52 am
His derision had done the job, it had fueled the girl's rage but more importantly, it had hopefully made her see that the bear was not something to protect at the cost of her own life. She would need to trust the beast to hold its own in battle.

Without a word, the kage nodded, letting the two surround him. Once in position, he extracted a sharp rod not unlike the one used on the undead corpses in the field.

With a flick of his wrist, the rod flew towards the bear while the rest of his body flew at the girl, aiming a kick to her temple that, if unimpeded, would crack her skull.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum