Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kage in the Training Grounds (Open to 3)(NK)

+5
Shouhei Sato
Hikari Namikaze
Toshiro Senju
Baliquis
Denkiteki
9 posters
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Kage in the Training Grounds (Open to 3)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage in the Training Grounds (Open to 3)(NK)

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:54 am
Genevieve perked up and smiled at the man as he spoke to her, giving her attention she didn’t expect to receive in the slightest. She had assumed all his attention was on his technique practicing and she nodded,  “If you would be so kind as to teach me, I would be eager to learn, Sempai.” She voiced and moved a bit closer, “I apologize if my presence disrupted your training.” She added,

She had noticed that one of the other people who had been there had hugged the man and left before the man spoke to her, but now that she sensed two more chakra signatures in the training field. It wasn’t unusual since it was an area open to everyone but it was unusual to her because she knew none of the people here. One of them being a girl with long rustic brown hair and another boy younger than her with bright orange hair, she quietly took note of as she glanced at them to know what they looked like before giving her attention back to the masked man in front of her.

“If it helps, my element is water, sempai?” She said, offering up the information to him easily.

[WC: 202]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Kage in the Training Grounds (Open to 3)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage in the Training Grounds (Open to 3)(NK)

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:40 pm
(Sorry for the long delay/bad post. If I need to edit anything lemme know)

"Oh no, you didn't bother me at all." Den happily waved off the apology the rainbow haired girl made, "If I wanted to train alone I wouldn't have come to the training grounds."

As he spoke the second sentence Den's mind was half focused on the movement of a nearby chakra signature, one that had been resting in a tree for some time. As he finished speaking he'd turn to watch the orange haired boy run in the direction of himself and the girl. Denkiteki took a deep breath as the boy approached, he wasn't traveling directly towards Den thankfully but people moving towards him often put him on edge. The Hogokage attributed the fear to the few instances in which he'd been harmed by enemies rushing towards him, but even after the revelation Den found he was unable to simply overcome the anxiety he felt when people moved towards him at a ‘quick’ pace.

Other than the change in his breathing Den managed to keep his calm, and as the boy talked Den's respiratory pace returned to normal. Hopefully none of the genin noticed. The boy seemed to have overheard Den’s offer and wanted to practice ninjutsu with them.

After he introduced himself Shouhei called out to another shinobi who had arrived and started training. Den had noted the strong chakra signature but hadn’t looked at the person until now. He’d briefly freeze as he saw….Eva? While his response to Shouhei’s approach might not have been noticed anyone paying attention to Den would notice his eyes widen as though he was looking at a ghost.

It took him a few moments to realize that his mind had tricked him. The hairstyle was similar, even aspects of her face looked the same, but this was someone else. This wasn’t Eva, one of his many friends that were now long gone. As the realization dawned on him he heard the rainbow haired girl speak again, informing him she had an affinity for water.

Den turned to the girl and nodded before looking back at Shouhei, “Ninjutsu lessons? Hm, I suppose I could help both of you train, if the two of you would be interested.”

Before giving them a chance to respond Den decided to offer the same to the girl who was training by herself, and turned to call out to her after addressing the other two genin, “Hey, would you like to train with us?”

If the girl seemed interested Den would wait for her to walk over before he re-addressed the group, if she wasn’t he’d just turn back to them and start talking then.

“Alright, so I know a few Water and Earth jutsu if any of you would like to learn them. I also know a few medical jutsu and haven been told I’m pretty good at teaching advanced chakra control if any of you need help with that.” Den hoped he wouldn’t have to reveal more of his skill set to find something the genin would be interested in learning.

As Den finished speaking the column of water behind him would slowly lower itself back into the pond, the sound of water spiraling against itself dying down and then ceasing as the water returned to its calm state.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 pm
(Sorry, It has been so long, I have forgotten my stats when I did this, As such, I will be working on just what I have now.)

Hikari felt like she had a good understanding about reading minds right now. As such, she was able to keep a good understanding of her surroundings as she trained, the first event that would happen would be Hikari would see Shouhei, and smile at him "Hey, Shouhei." Hikari saw him go over to the mysterious person, with her sensory, she could tell the person was quite powerful. As Hikari went back to her training, she would suddenly hear the high ranking shinobi call out to her.

"Hey, would you like to train with us?"

Hikari's heart would stop. She had never been asked to train with some one of such a high level before! Namikaze would take a second to comprehend the situation, before stating "Uh... uh.... yeah! I would love to do that!" And run over to the group at a speed of 67, not wanting to make them wait any longer for her.

Hikari would get in line with the group, and introduce herself "Hello, my name Is Hikari Namikaze, it is nice to meet you!" The masked man would state how he knew a few medical jutsu, some water and earth Jutsu, and teaching advanced chakra control. With that Hikari would respond "Sir? I personaly am not that good with medical, water and earth jutsu. I specialize in more long range Fire and wind jutsu. Do you know anything that might be able to help me?"

Hikari would wait with eager eyes, she never had anyone this powerful teach her before!

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:36 pm
”Senpai...?” Looked at the woman with rainbow hair then at the masked man. He didn’t vocalize it – or even think aloud – but his thoughts on the matter where he looked more like a teacher or superior than someone to considered an upperclassman. One could wonder if she knew him in a special way or something like that. Well one could if it was relevant to Shouhei. Instead he focused on what this weird guy said concerning their options.

Shouhei was going to answer just like the others, but then he realized that he has never seen any ninja like that before in the town. His vest indicated that he was a jounin, but Shouhei had never seen any individual who fitted the man’s appearance nor heard anything like that from Shina. Though to be fair, Shina might not have told him about every jounin in town. Though now that he thought about it, she might not even have told him. In any event, he had to ask.

“So I am fine with everything but earth jutsus. However, you never introduced yourself when I mentioned my name. Also I don’t think Shina have ever mentioned a jounin like you to me and she tend to know who annoys her. Who might you be, sir?”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 213
Baliquis
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:45 pm
Genevieve smiled at the other shinobi of higher rank, regarded all of them equally and justly, however she waited patiently for the others to voice their requests before putting in her own; “I would very much appreciate a lesson in something water-based, if you don’t mind; whatever technique you’re willing to teach, Sir, I am more than willing to learn.” She was sincere about her request, and didn’t want the Shinobi to feel overburdened by having to teach her and possibly the other genin around her.

Though she didn’t mind the others, she quietly and kept to herself out of shyness; nervous about revealing too much of herself too soon. However, Geni patiently awaited further instruction or reply from the man himself, not minding too much for his name; fully aware that people were allowed their own privacy and that it wasn’t uncommon for Chunins and thought of higher ranks, to be unwilling to give their names. The Priests in her Church said it was due to past experiences that went bad, usually, or self-preservation, and they encouraged acceptance and open-mindedness to such habits and traits.

[WC: 185]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:28 am
(Got a bit carried away, tried to include enough stuff for you guys to react to though)

The girl ran over to the group rather quickly, Den had to stop his left hand from flinching in reaction to her advance. In a fight Den would have had to quickly do something to stop someone rushing him at that speed, but the Hogokage wasn't in a fight right now. He was just training some genin, there was no danger.

Den had mentally calmed himself down by the time the girl had finished her movement, luckily there hadn't been any visible indication of him sort of freaking out again.

After the new girl introduced herself as Hikari, Den nodded and responded with a simple, "It's nice to meet you too."

He then went on to give everyone the options on what he could teach, to which he received mixed responses. Hikari didn't seem interested in medical ninjutsu or either element Den offered to teach, while the Priestess wanted to learn water jutsu. Shouhei seemed fine with everything but Earth Jutsu, however he also wanted to know who Den was.

"Well if Shina only tells you who annoys her, then I guess I'm really glad you haven't heard of me." Den chuckled before continuing, "If you want to know who I am, just call me Masato."

It was a name that shouldn't have any meaning to the genin, it was just something Den had been mistakenly called in a letter once when he was a kid back in the original Kirigakure.

"Anyway, let's get back to this training. It seems like some of you want to learn different things, luckily I have an easy fix for that." As he finished the last sentence he performed the Tiger and Ram seal at 50 speed. An exact replica of Den, mask included, would appear next to him.

“Alright, so I’ll teach you a water jutsu.” The original said as he pointed at the priestess.

The clone then looked between Shouhei and Hikari and said, “And I’ll show you both a trick of mine if you’d like. How does being able to make your techniques more powerful at the cost of more chakra sound?”

(Den)

After his clone told Shouhei and Hikari what he wanted to teach them the original Den would go on to explain the technique he intended to teach to the Priestess. “From your chakra it seems like you could learn some decently high level water jutsu, but if it’s alright with you I’d like to start with seeing how well you can do the jutsu I was performing earlier.

It’s called the Snake Mouth technique if you haven’t heard of it. The hand seal sequence is pretty long, you have to do the Monkey, Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Horse, and then dragon seals in order to perform it. You might want to practice the seals a few times before you attempt the technique itself. When I learned this jutsu I tried to jump right in and kept mixing up the last few seals while also trying to figure out the right way to manipulate my chakra, there ended up being water everywhere.” Den started to laugh as he told the story, which wasn’t exactly true. It was some student of Den’s who had kept making the mishap, Den himself honestly hadn’t learned the technique until after becoming a master of ninjutsu and by then the technique had been rather simple to learn. That didn’t make for an interesting story though.

"Once you think you've gotten the hand seals down though, the jutsu itself isn't to complex. The main thing to remember is that you have to keep the water rotating even as you shape it into a column, if its not rotating the 'snake mouth' won't form and the jutsu won't be as potent."

(Clone)

The clone would wait to see how the two responded to his question. If both of them were interested the clone would wave for them to follow him as he walked a good 10 meters away from Den.

As he walked the clone would look back at the 2 genin “This demonstration might end up pretty loud, so you guys might want to stay back a few meters.”

After the clone reached his destination he would turn and face the 2 genin. “Alright, so when I first perform this jutsu I’m going to start with the normal amount of chakra, then add more to it to make it more potent. If either of you have chakra sensory you should be able to get a good idea of how I’m doing this by focusing on the jutsu. If you don’t possess that skill yet… well… there will be some visual indicators you might notice, but I’ll just explain how it works after.”

As he finished talking the clone held out his left hand, palm up. Chakra would begin to swirl in his hand, quickly forming a Rasengan. The sphere of swirling chakra vibrated rather loudly in the clones hand, moving more rapidly than the average Rasengan already.

“So this is a normal Rasengan.” The clone would slightly raise his voice as he spoke over the sound of the chakra sphere.

As Den’s clone poured an obscene amount of his chakra, careful to use most of it to keep the jutsu intact, into the Rasengan the sound would pick up drastically in volume, and the violent spiraling within the orb would increase to a violent pace.

“And this is a Rasengan that I’ve overcharged with chakra.” This time the clone would have to yell, the Rasengan would be so loud.

Looking around, Den realized he didn’t really have anything to demonstrate the power of the Rasengan on. I’m probably not going to want to hit anything with this…

Deciding it was for the best the clone would raise the Rasengan over his head and would disperse it upwards. Most of the energy would be dispersed upwards but a gust of wind would push outwards from where the Rasengan had once been, pushing the clone hairs about and possibly rustling the hair and clothes of either of the genin if they were close enough to the demonstration.

After the wind settled the clone would start speaking again, “So, do either of you have a technique you already know that you’d like to try and do this to? I’ve found it’s easier to teach this sort of thing by having the person practice with a technique they’re very familiar with.”

math stuff just so I remember:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 pm
Hikari would move over to the group and wait paitently for her turn. After a bit of a talk, the hogokage (Hikari didn’t know that was who he was though) would form the proper hand signs and a clone of himself would appear infront of the two of them. The clone would then ask Shouhei and Hikari if he wanted to learn how to make their techniques stronger by using more chakra. That seemed dangerous to Hikari, but if she figured that this could be a good ace in the hole for her, so the young girl would nod and would say. “That sounds wonderful Mr. Masato! I would love to learn something like that!” and would continue to watch as the man as he performed his technique. He would explain to the two of them that if they had chakra sensory, then they would notice what was about to happen. The first thing he would do was warn the two about the fact that this demonstration might be a little loud, and that the two of them should probably stand back. The chestnut haired girl would shiver a little bit, not out of fear, but excitement, as she would step back a couple of meters from Mr. Masato and observe. The man would hold out his hand and form ball of chakra, spinning around at high speeds in his hands, a very destructive jutsu in its own right. Hikari would think that this was the limit that the powered up technique that he was talking about, until Hikari heard what he was about to say, “This is a normal Rasengan.” Hikari Namikaze would take careful note of this, It was already quite loud and appeared powerful already. Eventual, the man would let the technique disappear.

The man would then preform the same jutsu again, and it was quite loud this time, and would yell “This is a rasengan that I’ve overcharged with Chakra.” It was a good thing he yelled because the technique was so loud that if he hadn’t, Hikari wouldn’t have been able to hear him because of the technique. He would let the technique dispers, which made Hikari disappointed, she wanted to see that hit something. At the same time though, perhaps that was for the best, as the after results might have been dentrmental to the girl’s heath.

Hikari would back away from the two of them, when she was told, “So, do either of you have a technique you already know that you’d like to try and do this to? I’ve found it’s easier to teach this sort of thing by having the person practice with a technique they’re very familiar with.” Good, she wanted to show what she had to her teacher and Shouhei, She would respond with “Yes Sensei! I will!” And would proceeded to back away from the two of them, till she was about 10 meters away (Moving at a speed of 50.)

They young genin would take a deep breath and hold out her hand, allowing one of her more powerful techniques to form into it. A ball of chakra would appear in her hands, similar to the “Rasengan” that was demonstrated before. The difference was, this sphere of chakra wasn’t pure energy like the Rasengan was, but highly concentrated wind energy. Along that note, the ball wasn’t a light blue, but a dark purple/black. Also, about a foot away from the ball, a small ring of wind energy orbited the ball. It would spin around, faster and faster, this was probably The chesnut haired girl’s strongest technique. But she wasn’t done here, using the method that Den showed her, she would enhanced the ball, over charging it with additional chakra. She would continue pumping it up, stronger, better, and faster. She would charge it up as much as she could, before throwing it up into the air. The ball of chakra would speed up, going at a speed of 80, up till it was about 50 meters into the air. Once it was, the ball would explode with wind energy, creating an explosion that would go expand 5 meters at a power of 110. Once it exploded, a small gust of wind could be felt from everyone on the ground (not enough to really effect anything, but the two girls with long hair probably felt it move their hair a little bit.) Hikari would feel quite happy with this, and would look back over to the two, and let Shouhei take his turn (Presuming he wanted to. Once he had his turn, or turned the teacher down at his oppritunity to shoot, Hikari would look over to her sensei, a questionable look appearing on her face, wondering if she had done a good job or not.

Word count: 802

Making a mid-post claim:
Twc: 1610
16 AP
1000/1000 towards Master of ninjutsu
610 training to be given later on in the thread.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:05 pm
Approved @Hikari's mid thread claim 
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Hearing his responds as he introduced himself, there was only one thing that came to his mind that he could not contain as it uttered from his lips. “Well I guess you have to be a little Maso to be acquainted or friends with Shira.” After that he kind of sheepishly took on himself realizing what he said. Sometimes he wondered if he should just treat every interaction with a stranger – well he guesses he knew Hikari so he wasn’t completely surrounded by strangers – as if he was doing business. He internally shook his head as he came up how to quickly follow that up in a way that did not come as clumsy as that other one. “But that would also cover me, and doesn’t change that it is nice to meet you, Masato.”

“I’d very much like that. However, would I be able to empower other things dependent on chakra control or is this just for the use of ninjutsus exclusive?” In any event, it was a useful skill, so he would follow along no matter the answer to his question. He might not be able to use it for much now, but sometimes training was about preparing for the long run, or that would be his answer if anyone had any questions about his motivations.

When it came to the presentation, Shouhei stood as close as he could – or as close as Masako would allow him – to observe the masked man’s presentation. As he did so, Shouhei was close to asking what a Rasengan just before he did it, but he didn’t as he quickly performed it showing his eyes something that to Shouhei looked like some kind of wind jutsu. However, when he used the chakra signature detection ability like was suggested, Shouhei noticed how much chakra was contained in the technique even before Masako added more into it. Then just before he could do so, Shouhei uttered the following question. “What kind of wind jutsu is this? Aren’t you supposed to use your chakra to sculpt the wind around you? Not use it to force a message through or even make your whole attack out of chakra?” He was quite calm when he asked this being more in an inquiring mood than a shocked one.

Then came the empowerment, and Shouhei facial expression quickly changed to one of surprise before the pain of the massive sound made him wince a little. To remedy this – instead of stepping back or be an idiot to endure it – he took out a handkerchief (which he didn’t use for his nose mind you but sweat), out of his pocket and used it to empower his fingers and their deafening abilities when showed in his ears along with the two pieces of fabric. Now that he wasn’t blown away – he did have ear ringing however – Shouhei made sure to study throughoutly how the extra chakra was applied. If it was just as simple as putting it into a technique it wouldn’t be a skill like this of course. When the clone of Masa was done, Shouhei took out his fingers and the pieces of fabric and took himself a minute to recover before he answered the jounin’s question.

“Ehm yeah, I think I do.” Shouhei replied as Hikari did her thing. “But things might get a little wet. Where do you want the water?” When he got his reply, he turned towards that place and formed the dragon, tiger, and hare at the speed of 64, along with that extra focus needed to empower his technique which came in the form of a torrent of water gushing up from his belly and out of his mouth. However, he may had overdone it, and the torrent totally a power of 40 plus the additional 30 from the special ability for a total of 70. The water trumpet technique only pushed in a cone as far as five meters away from the user and let gravity do the rest, but with the amount of water coming out of Shouhei’s mouth, something or someone was bound to be wet if they were in the direction he was pointed to.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 696.
AP used: 50 (jutsu 20 + 30 for skill empowerment)
Baliquis
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm
[Total WC: 776]
[Putting 166 wc towards Medical Jutsu Mastery (1834/2000)]
[Claiming: Medical Jutsu Mastery]

[P.S. I am having difficulty posting at this time, so I apologize if my posts for this thread are "Slow" or "Late", but I am thinly stretched. I do ask for patience. Thanks.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum