Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas) Empty Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:25 am
“Hit me with another.”

Kira sat at the edge of a fairly empty bar within the entertainment district of Sunagakure. Sure, the place was usually pretty busy during peak hours but it was probably close to noon when the Uzumaki decided to go for a drink. Even though she wasn’t really of age, she pretty much looked like it so the servers never really seemed to question her age; hell she could probably even out drink most men. “That’s gonna be your fifth one in the last hour…” Kira shot the male a grievous stare before he continued on the make her the drink. She was tired and rather hot. The job of a Chunin was much more demanding than that of when she was just merely a Genin. All she ever really did before her promotion was relax, train when she wanted, and maybe a mission every here and there. Though her new title brought a shit ton of responsibilities that she was still finding herself getting used to.

“Thanks handsome.” Kira flirted, hoping it would open the door to her next drink. These cocktail smoothies were the only thing keeping her from out right flipping on the next person that talked to her, and soothing her brain to keeping her sanity. Taking a deep breath, she let her problems sail outwards on out of her body. On the bright side, she had at least found her sister since becoming a chunin. Oddly enough, they had been living in the same village for six month without them having a clue. It was always a mystery how events seemed to play out
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas) Empty Re: Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:46 am
It had been a long while since he had step foot inside of the village, his eyes had long since caught sight of where he had wanted to go. Since he had been in his Konoha jounin attire on he decided to change shortly before coming to the bar. Wearing the same thing except for the top which he changed into his usual jacket and a T-shirt this time, he walked into the bar slowly eyeing the situation. Blue eyes scanned every person here has he moved into the establishment, pushing the smaller chairs back into position as he made his way to the bar and sitting down by the red head without looking at her yet.

In his wake he motioned for the bartender who came to him just as he finished serving someone else, simply asking what he could get for the leaf shinobi since Kasuga still had his head band hanging around his neck. "Simple tall glass of Sake will do, oh and some buns as well," was all that he said to the keep as he nodded and walked off, leaving Kasuga at the bar at his lonesome. Looking around for a moment he had finally caught glimpses of the female beside him and a smile almost broke on his face. Recognizing that sneering face anywhere he looked towards the bar and chuckled," So you are still looming over the bars even though you're a kid Kira? You should probably be ashamed of yourself," his voice had been the same though his looks had came with time, he never looked at her just to see how good her memory was.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas) Empty Re: Two peas in a dysfunctional pod (P,Nk,Kas)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:28 am
[we had met before you had your kid phase so I figured you still look around the same age/older in this topic? If not let me know and I'll make the edits]

Not even two minutes had passed before the girl had downed half of her drink. The cool liquid soothed her body as it made it’s way through her system. It was sort of like her little own piece of paradise. The Uzumaki simply stared off into nothingness, drinking her cocktail like it was nobody’s goddamn business; because it wasn’t. It would have slipped past her that someone had decided to take a seat next to the girl while she sipped away. Hell, if she had bothered to pay attention, maybe she would have recognized his voice when he had ordered the Sake and buns.

When hearing her name, the girl turned around to face the man who called her, a dull look on her voice as she let out her rebuttal. “The only thing I’m ashamed about is being seen near you.” Upon fully turning around, her dull expression turned into one of subtle surprise. “Oh?” She let out, still observing the boy as she took another sip through the bright pink straw. She glanced the man up and down and slightly squinted while looking at his face. She knew damn well who he was. She supposed she could call him an old friend… an old friend that still owed her drinks. Not regretting her earlier remark, the girl simply smirked before facing towards the bar once more. “You have some nerve showing up here after ditching me on our date.” She said teasingly, thought still slightly annoyed from having to pick up the bill the last time.

She recalled the last time they had met, which had also been the first time. It was close to around the first time she arrived in Suna; a freshly made ninja ready to tackle on the world! Now here she was wearing, a Chunin and ready to slap the shit out of someone if they glanced at her funny. “So what brings you back to these dry lands young Kimosabi-San” She asked, taking the final sips of her drinks before waving at the server for another. The man gave her a tired look before complying. He knew arguing would just be useless. “Oh, this is going on your tab by the way."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:41 am
She still had a mouth of fire which was something he did not think would fade from her. Smiling as he drank came with both his buns and an additional bottle so that the barkeep could continue working, he sipped from his box cup and smirked," If I said that hurt me greatly would you believe me? Nah I don't think you would in the slightest. Though who thought a girl would ever not be wanted to be seen around me? I mean, Come now," he couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he shook his head and continued to sip from his cup. 

While he had been joking something serious and that would become very apparent that he had been joking, but knowing her she had already caught on. Seeing that she still remembers that time when they had went out for drinks the first time he shrugged slightly and went to eating his pork buns," Things happen in this life and some are uncontrollable. Good news is i'm here to make up for that unless you're the type to just be stubborn about it," blue eyes glanced over to her for a moment before going back to his food.

When he was asked what brought him back to Suna he smiled and shrugged for a moment as he looked at his pork bun in thought," See my uncle, come get something from here and to vacation. You know the usual reason someone comes to another village," though when she said it would be on his tab he chuckled and shook his head," Don't drink me drunk then young wild flower."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:51 pm
“Pffft nope.” Kira muttered between sips, cutting off Kasuga before he was able to finish his sentence. Kira flicked her eyes in his direction without a single movement from her head and snickered to his remark. “I don’t know what girls you usually hang around with but I’d be embarrassed to be seen with you.” She replied in a jokingly manner, though she made sure to leave enough room to the imagination so that he could question whether she was truly joking or not.

A moment of silence passed the two as Kira finished up her current drink while Kas ate his lil buns. Upon finishing her current Piña Colada, she would have made the remark about the Leaf Jonin ditching her, to his response that he was here to make up for it. “Mhmm you better be! So long as your paying for these drinks, I can perhaps forgive you for you sins.” She placed the tip of her index finger against her chin, as if she was thinking about whether or not she’d truly let it go. She wouldn’t hold a grudge, but it was definitely something that she would bring up from time to time just to annoy the boy. A made up scenario would pop into her head in a little thought cloud. It showed little chibi images of the two with Kira ranting on and on about how he ditched her. The thought cloud bursted as Kira giggled.

“Yupp, That’s why I go to the Cloud village every month. To see my uncle and vacation, mmhmm.” She said sarcastically, nodding her head before taking another sip through smiling lips. The heterochromatic eyed girl took a moment to think of the villages she’s visited. To this day she had only seen Hoshigakure and she hadn’t even stepped out of Suna ever since she got here. Maybe she should plan for a little travelling soon, possibly even look for her parents while she was at it. She still had her eyes on visiting Konoha after all; the location where her parents were most likely to be at. “Hmm, I still have to meet with Koroshi-Sama, I have to cash in my training.” She mumbled to herself, thinking back to the rewards given to the person who won the Genin Tournament. Since becoming Chunin, she’d become so busy, that the two’s schedule had conflicted to find a good time for that training.

“Ahh c’mon Kas, don’t tell me your a lightweight?” Kira smirked to his remark about getting him drunk. “What do you have to get?” She inquired moments later, slightly curious. The broadness of the remark made her wonder what it could possibly be.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:10 pm
"If that is the case then why are you talking to me? For someone who doesn't want to be seen with me you sure have a lot of contradictions in your words," a sly smile crossed his face as he began to eat again ignoring her of what she had been saying until she had said something that he cared for. Of course their interaction would start like this again, besides she was the only person he had argued like this with. That being besides the point he continued to eat his buns until he had three left in which he looked up to her and smirked," You just want to be all up on me don't you?," not caring to what had been going on he listened to her half witty remark about the cloud village and an uncle without caring much. At the current moment he shrugged as he continued to sip on his sake, a smile on his face," You are such a lady you know that? And i'll drink you under the table...Make no mistake cavewoman."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 pm
“Oh Young Kimosabi-San, only because I consider you a friend.” The girl spoke in a veil of confidence. “That, and there is practically no one in this bar so my social status is safe.” She looked around the room and made awkward eye contact with the creepy man at the corner of the room. He winked causing a sever chill to go down her spine. She quickly looked away and back towards Kasuga just in time to respond to his next sly remark. “If I recall correctly, you were the one who couldn’t wait to get your hands on me.” She said seductively, recalling the time they sparred and he had captured her in a bear hug. “Make no mistake about it, I only play with chains and whips.” Kira played with her words as they left her perfect lips, teasing the man from Konoha. If he had been looking at her, she would have sent a flirty wink that he surely knew by now was nothing but friendly.

The heterochromatic eyed girl reached over to Kasuga and grabbed one of the three buns that were left on the plate and bit into it, assuming the boy did nothing to stop her. “Yeah yeah yeah, say what you have to say to feed your pride.” She let out through bites. She took a moment to analyze that Kasuga hadn’t responded to her question one what he had come to acquire in Suna. Thought it was possible he didn’t hear her, the Uzumaki doubted that was the case. For the time being, she’d just let it go though.

The Suna Princess took her last bite and sipped the last of her drink before getting up from the bar stool and stretching out her arms. “Well, it’s been fun Kimosabi buuuut I have to get to some training. I gotta make sure my chains don’t get rusty if you know what I’m saying.” She said playfully as she made her way to the door. Before she exited into the rather empty streets, she turned on her heel to face Kasuga once more. “But you’re welcome to join me if you wish.” Still on her heel, her body had now performed a 360 turn and with that, she was out the door
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:45 pm
"Social status? You are naught but a vixen in sheep clothing so even if you had this "social" status, it ain't worth the drink you are sipping on," shrugging the male made quick work of the rest of the drink eating from the buns with slight distaste now. On the inside of course he had his ever "friendly" demon spoke on other matters, most of which involved a lot of cursing and otherwise hateful words for this situation and yet on the outside he looked so calm and composed. The last sound he made was a small laugh as she tried to assume that he was trying to get up on her, must have been those dangerous female hormones of hers," Now someone is exaggerating a little too hard aren't they?," his right hand stopped her from grabbing a bun as he almost stabbed her with a fork.

Instead he pushed her hand down onto the bar and shook his head," Don't you know its rude to touch a mans food without asking at least?," blue eyes stared up at her for a moment before closing and finishing off the buns himself. Training? Well while he had been waiting for the others to finish his training, he could do with some. There were things that he needed to test and train so he stood up and followed after secretly paying for his own portion. Walking past her he would only look back before moving onwards," Let's see if you have gotten any stronger or are you just a walking cliche," and with that he disappeared into the crowds before arriving to the training grounds.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 pm
“Oh Kimosabi-San, you sure know what to say to make a girl swoon” The young Uzumaki let out in an almost bored tone. The male seemed to have taken a sour turn from the playful bickering the two had commenced. She had to say that she was quite shocked when the man blocked her attempt to reach for one of the man’s delicious buns. Her face wouldn’t show it, but she’d simply return his glare with a slight hint of fascination. “Well, when did you care about being rude, hmm Mr. Greedy?” The girl took her hand back and removed herself from the stool, starting to get bored with the conversation she was having with the male. While he was an interesting catch at first, he just seemed to be going through a weird hormonal phase or something and wasn’t interested in dealing with whatever attitude problems he was going through. “be careful, too many of those buns and you may have to start watching your figure.” She gave him a final wink before heading off towards the exit.

After asking the male if he was interested, she headed out through the door, not even bothering to look back to see if the male had followed. Slight amusement sprinkled on her face as the man made a sly remark before continuing on past her. A smirk coloured her face as she followed closed behind him on their way towards the training field. Well well well, looks like it was time for some fun.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:28 am
As Kasuga made it to the training grounds he saw a few other people there training and meandering about . though he was here to fight Kira he did however have other things to do. As he thought this a small bird landed on his shoulder with a letter from an old friend in Konoha. Taking the letter he shrugged and slipped it into his pocket," gonna take a rain check on that spar. Got something to take care of . maybe if you come to konoha we can have that little brawl," and with that he exited to do stuff.

[Exit[
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum