Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi]

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm
(Thanks for that save, I thought I mentioned the hand shake but I didn't. Sorry man, the traveling is getting to me lol.)

The words of Suki seemed to echo within Sakaiza. Koroshi was the man that saved the village. A shinobi of that title must posses great skill and wisdom. And Sakaiza felt a glimpse of that from the firm handshake that Koroshi delivered to the genin.

As Sakaiza had expressed his interest in the Kazekage and shook his hand in the process, he retracted his arm back to his body and folded one hand over top of the other in front of him. Now that he was before such an important person, he knew that he had to be on his best behavior and give off the impression that he deserved the audience with Koroshi. He did not want to make himself look bad, especially if he were going to request a rank up. 

It seemed like Koroshi was interested in meeting Sakaiza. Well, not just Sakaiza in particular but all of the genin of the village. Perhaps it was a goal of his to be well acquainted with all of the Sunagakure shinobi. If so, then he was probably making a huge amount of progress. 

Clearing his throat slightly to make sure that his voice did not crack while speaking, 

"Thank you for your help Suki! I really appreciate it" he said, and when he finished he focused his attention on Koroshi.

"Yes, I would like to know about you. Besides the defense you provided for the village, I do not know much about you. Because you are the kazekage and know all that there is to know about the village, I, as a shinobi of the village, would like to know as much about you that you're willing to tell me: your life before becoming kazekage, after and what you aspire for -"

He paused before realizing how much ahead of himself he was getting. It might seem overwhelming to immediately inquire about all the details of someone's life, so he would begin with himself.

"I'm sorry," while scratching the back of his neck "I should start with myself! As I mentioned, I am a genin ranked shinobi of the Hyuuga clan. I know I'm quite some distance from Konoha, but my parents were granted permission to leave the main branch there with hopes of eventually beginning a branch here. Since my father, Avon Hyuuga's passing, I've undertaken that goal and that is how I feel I could start to serve both the Hyuuga of the world as well as Sunagakure. I aspire to become a chunin so that I can more realistically obtain this goal by bettering myself beyond what I have done in the years since graduation as well as better my reputation within the shinobi and Hyuuga community. There's other things that have gone on in my life but that's just the recent update!"

Again, Sakaiza felt like he had overloaded Koroshi with information, but he figured it would be preliminary and cordial to first present some information about himself before asking for someone else's. Although Sakaiza initially was not nervous to meet the kazekage, that seemed to shift since he had now been standing in front of him. Nevertheless, Sakaiza spoke with passion, clarity and pride. He hoped that he could possibly impress Koroshi with his goals and improved upon demeanor.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping the Kazekage Kompany [P: Koroshi]

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:50 am
(Its no problem)

Suki upon being thanked chuckles slightly to herself before offering a bow to the two shinobi, after which she would return to her duties, preparing all of the mission reports for Koroshi to review once he returns to his office. Once hey are all gathered up she would have one of her assistance take the stacks of paper that are sealed within different folders up to Koroshi's office, placing them on top of his desk. The assistant informing his guards of what the papers are so that they can inform Koroshi later, as well as keep an eye on them so that they are not taken, or tampered with while he is gone.

Koroshi on the other hand listens to Sakaiza speak, he asks a few different very open questions that Koroshi could honestly take anywhere and could be talking for a great deal of time. He also mentions how Koroshi knows everything about the village, which is true given the amount of work he put into rebuilding most of the buildings that stand today, rebuilding the walls with the aid of Ganki and his company. Also well as having additions added throughout the village, and spending so much time with its people, Koroshi could in a sense be called an expert of Suna. Koroshi is about to open his mouth to begin speaking, however before his lips move at all the young genin stops himself, apologizes and begins to speak about himself first while sheepishly scathing the back of his neck.

He listens to his brief family history, where his parents were from, as well as his goal of making a Hyuuga branch within Suna. Thinking on this for a moment he is about to tell the boy some of the reasons of how come the Hyuuga doesn't have a branch just yet, however with a quick glance at Suki he can tell that she has already covered that part. His next goal or at least something that he is striving for is to become a Chunin so that it can help him with his goal of making the branch, as well as to gain reputation between his fellow shinobi and clan members. His ideas of helping his fellow clansmen is a noble, however any rank ups would need hard work, and a lot of heart. Thinking on his goals it seems that he does have a lot of heart, however it is focused mainly on his clan family, and not the family of Suna, however this could be Koroshi reading too much into his words, after all this is the first time the two are talking, he cannot begin making judgments just yet.

"I am terribly sorry to hear about your father's passing, however it is lucky that you are here to pick up his will, his fire and continue his dreams for him" Koroshi says with a smile, pausing for a moment before continuing "However I am interested, besides getting the rank of Chunin and making a branch for the Hyuuga clan within Suna, what are some of your other goals or dreams? If you would like we could discuss this among other things at lunch, I was actually heading to get something before running into you" Koroshi says asking to know a little bit more about the boy as well as offering to get something to eat, hopefully this will make Sakaiza feel more comfortable, as well give them a quiet place to talk
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am
As Sakaiza thought to himself while he spoke to Koroshi, he could only wonder if the Kazekage knew all of the information that Sakaiza had just told him. Sakaiza himself even mentioned earlier that Koroshi had a vast if not omniscient knowledge of the village, so it would only make sense for him to know all of this. Still, it was common and friendly practice to introduce himself to his kage and let him know a little bit about what Sakaiza was all about. 

But as he finished, he felt confident and proud of everything he said. Surely his records spoke to Koroshi, but hearing the words from the Hyuuga himself would likely be a louder statement, hearing the passion and honesty in his voice. Sakaiza smiled, hearing the apology from Koroshi. It was kind, sincere. When Koroshi would finish the beginning statement, Sakaiza would nod in response, not saying anything so that he could continue speaking. 

Then, Koroshi posed a question to him. What were his other goals? Since the Kazekage was the one asking the question, Sakaiza considered the question for a moment while Koroshi continued to speak. It seemed as if he was interested in learning about how Sakaiza wanted to help the village. This idea came to the genin for one reason and one reason only: the kazekage was asking about his goals. Of course his primary concern is the benefit of the village.

When Koroshi would finish, offering the two to get lunch before continuing the conversation, Sakaiza replied immediately. Almost as if he didn't have to think about his answer.

"I want to be a tracker ninja" he would begin before taking a gulp to clear his throat.

"Salzem, I'm not sure if you met him. He's a missing ninja from Konoha, one of my closest friends..." reflecting on the wolf, he paused then continued, "but at the same time he belongs to his village. And I'm curious about the efficiency of Konoha's tracker ninja if he has not been returned yet. Well, after meeting him, I began to think...Sunagakure must have missing ninja as well. The reasons they left, I'm not sure, but they hold the secrets of our village and our way of life. If I were a tracker ninja, then I would be able to use my byakugan and other tracking methods to find these missing ninja, bring then back and rehabilitate them into our culture. Every shinobi we produce is a shinobi we need and care for. There is no excuse for them to be wondering the world alone and potentially be harmed..."

Sakaiza spoke his thoughts. He had other goals in mind as well, but this was the first to come to him. Additionally, he did not want to dive too deep into the conversation when Koroshi wanted to go get lunch.

"We can talk about that more later if you're interested, that's not my only other goal. But I figured I shouldn't talk your head off on an empty stomach," Sakaiza let out with a laugh. "What do you have a taste for?"

His stomach growled slightly as he warmed up more to Koroshi, for he seemed to be a down to earth guy. It was refreshing.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:23 pm
Hearing his other goal Koroshi would nod, smiling to himself, this too is a noble goal, and it is refreshing to see someone wanting to help the village besides being the strongest, or wanting to take people back by force. In stead Sakaiza seems very kind, preferring to hone his skills in the fields of tracking, and sensory so that he can help find the lost souls that have left Suna, so he can help them back into the village, giving them a home again away from any dangers that might want to strike a ninja by themselves. However one thing is a tad bit strange is that he knows so much about Salzem, given his situation Koroshi thought that he would want to keep such information on the down low to avoid any problems that could be caused with him being here, however since the young Hyuuga already knows part of the situation he had better fill in the blanks to explain why it is that the Leaf has not sent anyone. It is not for lack of tracking ability, they know he is here, and they are currently discussing this amongst the elders, family and friends of Salzem, and of course the recent Hokage Kurisu.

"That is a very interesting goal, one that I am sure you will be able to reach with some training. It would be nice to get some of the former Suna shinobi to return back home, however most of them according to record have left due to family ties, and have been transferred to other villages. There are only a few unexplained cases of people actually leaving without getting permission first. However with you on the job I am sure that we will not have to worry about people even leaving the gates before you are on their trail" Koroshi says with a proud smile, even though he has only spoken with him for a few moments he can tell that with the right guidance Sakaiza will be a very fine and splendid shinobi. "As for Salzem I am fully aware of his situation, as are the Leaf village. They have no need to track him because they know where he is, the only reason no one has come to bring him back is because they are most likely discussing how they will handle him. Currently he is a C-rank missing ninja for leaving without permission and vanishing for some time, because of this the Leaf may not be able to trust him, and may want his head, or for him to be locked up. However I have personally sent letters to Konoha trying to clear Salzem's name as upon investigation all of this was just a misunderstanding" Koroshi says before leaving the building trying to keep the circle as closed as possible so that his friend doesn't have trouble while in Suna.

Once he does and should Sakaiza not say anything that would change these actions Koroshi would speak once more before attempting to lead them out of the office toward a grilled food restaurant "Yes we can always continue our conversations after we arrive at the restaurant. Current I am thinking of some grilled meat and vegetables, if that is fine with you we can start heading their now" Koroshi says before walking off to the destination should he accept
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:42 pm
Sakaiza smiled, hearing how Koroshi held some faith in the genin. It seemed as if Koroshi wasn't even counting him out, as he even went on to say that he could see success in Sakaiza with this role. And that made him happy. He felt as if it would be an excellent way for him to apply himself to the village if he were able to bring back the lost ones. Sakaiza smiled a genuine one and nodded in agreement with Koroshi's comment on Sakaiza's potential. It felt good to have someone believe in him. 

As much as he liked Salzem, he did not want there to be a situation like that for Sunagakure. Speaking of Salzem, Koroshi went on to fill in the grey areas that Sakaiza wasn't too aware of. It seemed as if Konoha had already been aware of Salzem's whereabouts but the question at hand for them was what to do with them? Hopefully, things went well with Salzem. He was an excellent shinobi and a great friend, he deserved the best.

"I see, well I hope all goes well for him. I've really grown to like him despite whatever happened in his past," Sakaiza let out while reflecting on the words of the Kazekage. 

Then he began to follow Koroshi out of the building. The two were heading off to get some grilled meat and vegetables. Perfect. Sakaiza loved grilled food, and he hadn't had some in awhile. He could only imagine what kind of quality was there.

"Oh sounds great to me! I love grilled food! And I'm sure we'll have plenty more to talk about, it's not everyday I get to keep the kazekage kompany!" 

(lol)

Sakaiza let out a laugh with his statement and had a happy expression that was evident in his eyes. Not only did he get to enjoy an excellent lunch but he also got to hang out with Koroshi. With his wisdom, Sakaiza could learn a lot today. This was a great opportunity.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:43 am
Koroshi nodded at the comment he had made about Salzem, even though his past to some might have seem dark Koroshi could see the light within him, he has become some what of a little brother to Koroshi, each having similar things about their past that they would like to change, and each being plagued by a demon that they hope to control. However he is sure that he will be able to get through to Salzem if they are able to talk again "I am sure everything will go fine for him, until then he is free to live here as long as he wants, and we will offer him a safe place to live until the Leaf has come up with what they wish to do with him" Koroshi says in responds to the young shinobi's words before they begin to head off to the restaurant, as they walk Koroshi listens to Sakakiza begin to speak again, it makes Koroshi happy how excited he sounds, he is so full of life that it is rather up lifting.

Laughing with Sakaiza Koroshi would then begin to speak replying to his new friend "Great we have something in common! Yes we will have much to discuss, you wanted to know some of my history, is that right?" Koroshi says with smile as they walk toward the food place which lucky for them is rather close the the chambers making it an ideal choice for two shinobi that are hungry.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 pm
(Sorry for the long delay, I'm just now really getting back from work/class/getting my ass handed to me by life lol)

Sakaiza listened to Koroshi, reassuring him that Salzem's status in Sunagakure would not be compromised. This warmed Sakaiza's heart, but still he couldn't shake the underlying principle behind him. To him, it seemed almost as if there were a conflict with loyalty there. For a shinobi to abandon his village and live in another was almost a foreign concept to Sakaiza. He wasn't thinking that the shinobi would chose that path were traitors, but he just didn't understand how a ninja could do that. To him, it was unethical. 

"I see" was all Sakaiza could let out in response to Koroshi's response. It was one of reflection, going on to consider what life would be like if he were in a missing ninja's shoes. 

It would be cold, lonely, for Sakaiza was sure not all missing ninja were as fortunate as Salzem in finding a home in another village. But that perspective provided a degree of inspiration for the Hyuuga. He wanted to become that tracker in order to prevent a ninja from living a life of solitude and always on the run. Although he would have to chase a ninja down, the ultimate goal was more important than the process.

Then his train of thought was broken upon hearing Koroshi's hearty laugh. He physically shook off the thought as he noted his eyes had been trailing off with his mind. The first thing he could let out was, "My apologies..."

A second after, he responded to Koroshi. "Yeah! I'm really eager to know more about you!" 

The two now were approaching the entrance of the restaurant, to which Sakaiza would allow Koroshi to lead inside and find a table for the two. Despite the size and business of the place, Sakaiza had not seen or heard of it yet. But he was excited to try the new place out; hell he was excited to be eating in the first place.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 am
Upon arriving at the restaurant the two would be greeted by the waiting staff and would be lead to a booth near the back so that they would be able to have some privacy. Koroshi would thank them and would pick up the menus left by them, handing one to Sakaiza "Order whatever you want, it is on me" Koroshi says with a smile as he begins to look through his own menu, trying to decide on which of the dishes he would have today. After a moment Koroshi would begin to get a few ideas in mind as to what he would like, the staff coming back to take the order. Koroshi getting a water to drink, and grilled chicken, with a side of steamed vegetables for the meal.

After both of them have placed their orders, and are waiting on the food to arrive Koroshi would look at the young Hyuuga "You can ask any questions you would like"

(Sorry for being mia for awhile, trying to get back into the swing of things)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum