Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P) Empty Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P)

Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:36 pm
It had been quite some time since she met him but she could not shake the thought of him. "Tall, Dark, Handsome, scared me to death." Orokana was who she was thinking of, In a training situation, she met up with him and some Uchiha brat whose name she forgot within a few minutes of learning. "Was it Mark, Mako, Mason...Nah it can't be Mason." It was of no concern now all she wanted was some fried pork ramen. The man running the shop was taking a while to prepare it but it was of no bother to her she just sat and waited until it was done the only thing on her mind was Orokana, she wanted to know more about him, she wanted to see him in a different atmosphere to see if he is a different guy than the one she met the first time in the fields if he isnt she will beat him for what he did to her that's a promise. 
(152)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P) Empty Re: Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P)

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:45 pm
Orokana walked into the shop. seeing saya there. he didn't remember her name, but he sat near her. and he ordered pork ramen with an egg. and he took out his book starting to read it. his katana at his side and his black hair messy. he had bags under his eyes. he hadn't slept in 2 days. he was busy looking up things in his books. he looked over at her. "hello miss." he said with a uncaring voice. he was very tired. he spent nights along by him self. and he needed to get away for a bit. he felt tired. but he felt one thing he hasn't in a long time. he felt alone and wanted to be around people. he looked at saya. maybe getting to know someone new might be good. he hoped everything wouldn't lead to a boring time
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P) Empty Re: Saya and the Scarlet Breeze (Orokana P)

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:20 pm
"You're...you're." How at this very moment is the one person I was thinking about just show up at the very restaurant I am at. She would look him over. "Hello miss." Would catch her by surprise. Does he not recognize me! the young shinobi thought to herself. "Hi Orokana." she regained composer and decided to take it back a few notches before she destroied the place.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:28 pm
"ah so I do know you, sorry I'm bad with names, and I forgot yours." he said with a tired voice. he rested his head in his arms. "how are you today." he said trying to keep awake. he needed sleep but not now. he needed food. and this was the fastest and cheapest food he could think of. and now this girl that he remembers is here. might be fun. but normally this girl would learn to just ignore him like all others.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:12 pm
She was clearly visibly upset he had forgotten her name. "Saya...Saya Yuka." She said with a little bit of hesitation. She looked over at him and noticed something was very wrong about him but she just could not put her finger on it. Maybe of she just observed him she will be able to tell or maybe her Shining Medical Eye could help. No it's not that drastic she thought to herself. "What brings you here I love coming here.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 pm
"ah yes saya, and I'm only here because I needed to get out of the house." he said leaving out the fact he wasn't sleeping. he wasn't worried about that. "i find this place too noisy at times. I like my quietness if I'm honest." he said slowly. then looked at her. he studied her. hmm. she looked like se had something special in her eyes. but then oro looked away.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:38 pm
Saya was aware he was looking her over it was shinobi 101. It's not like he will find anything major she is just a normal genin just like him though there was nothing normal about him from the look of things. "Too noisy this village is too noisy maybe a place like Hoshi or Kumo would be a better fit. she giggled.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:33 pm
"if only choices like that could be made. I kind a did, but as a young kid I didn't know better." he looked at his book, not reading it just staring. like he expected it to move. he was silent. it didn't matter if he was in a different village, he would still be the same, plus he expected hoshi to be very bad, with its all religion thing.
Saya Yuka
Saya Yuka
Citizen

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:06 pm
"You don't strike me as the type who would live in a different village and enjoy it you are the type of person who is just a guy to some people and to the ones who know you a type of person who does not let other in very often. Am I wrong? "
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:50 pm
"I'm as open as a closed door." he said in a joking manner. then his food got here and he started eating it. as always he was a slow eater. he didn't talk because either he was too tired or because he didn't want to talk. either way he was just eating at his own pace.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum