Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Tree of Death  Empty Tree of Death

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 pm
In Konoha it was a bright and warm day, this was the perfect opportunity to train, having had the opportunity to meet her squad Kin was more determined than ever to learn more jutsu and be a more proactive member of her squad. Today Kin asked her friend, Misa if she could help her with her training. Misa was around Kin’s age and a genin she stood around the same height as Kin and  wore a blue qipao dress with capri pants underneath and brown ninja boots.  Misa too did not belong to a clan and felt as if she was the weakest link on her team though she was  skilled in taijutsu. The two girls mirrored each other in personality. They met while at the academy and hit it off well during their early academy days.  

Kin was running to her friends house she lived closer to the fair grounds than Kin did so they decided to meet at Misa’s house and walk to the training grounds together. Kin rarely trains with another person..well that is besides her mother who teaches her medical techniques which may one day actually come in handy. Kin’s true focus was a rare one she focused on Genjutsu, these techniques primarily focus on messing with the senses of her opponents and f used effectively she could end a battle quickly without their needing to be a fight.

The breeze was nice as it was blistering hot in the Land of Fire today which honestly was not unusual but for a day where she wanted to train it was very unwelcome. Why is it so hot? It's not like I mind it it's just I don't want to pass out from heat exhaustion.” Kin was sweating the sweat rolled from the top of her head in beads and it rolled dropping to the floor, you could see the wet stains on the dirt path.

Finally arriving at Misa’s apartment she knocks twice and waits for her friend to answer the call, Opening the door  Misa stands in the door frame, tying her headband around her forehead. “I'm ready what about you KinKin?” KinKin was Misa’s pet name for Kin, SHe never really liked it but let her use it because she hated confrontation.There was a major difference among the two in personality Misa was way more outgoing than Kin. Kin admired this about her she hated being scared of what may happen but Misa lived in the moment. Rushing out of the door Misa grabs Kin by the wrist  yanking her arm in her general direction.  “C’mon let's go we don't have all day and we should start before noon we don't want to deal with the sun and the heat.”

Finally arriving at the training grounds, Kin would have to stop and catch her breath whereas Misa would still be rearing to go. “You can't be tired already Kin?” Misa vocalizes. Kin was too busy catching her breath to answer. “Kin you wanted to learn this jutsu and I am here to help. Do you know the hand seals?” “Um..oh..Yes I do. Let's see Dog - Snake-monkey ox and Tiger. “Well then are you going to try it or did we come out here for absolutely no reason. Honestly I could be working on my Taijutsu right now.” Kin feels her friends sass and looks down. She then performs the handsigns dog- snake - monkey - Ox - tiger. On the tiger hand sign nothing happens. “Did you focus your chakra right KinKin?”  Misa snaps. “I...I thought I did-” Kin vanishes into a bunch of leaves. “Kin! Kin!” Misa calls out when a sprout blooms behind her gradually growing though slowly into a beautiful tree. Then branches begin to wrap themselves around Misa she has no idea what is happening and begins to panic. “Someone Help me! Please!” Appearing out of the trunk of the tree Kin emerges, her upper body appears  her lower body has seemingly vanished into the tree. “Woah this is so cool!” “Kin, Is that you?” Misa questioned. “Yeah and you must still be conscious so this genjutsu does not put you into a hallucination. Instead it keeps the target awake.” The young girl states. “So Kiin what you are saying is that any physical harm I receive in this genjutsu is actually damage not just like in my head.  It has to be a good interrogation technique. Finished Misa who is still tied by the branches.

“Genjutsu release!” Kin puts up the hand sign and retreats back into the the trunk and the tree vanished back into nothingness. Misa gives a sigh of relief.  “Um...Misa are you okay?” Before an answer is heard the air in front of Kin is sliced by Misa’s incredibly fast foot. “You have a cool new Jutsu lets put it to the test. A sparing test. If you can use it on me then well you win if you can’t then I win.” Before kin could reply Mis’as foot is back at owk this time it was a nicely placed front kick connecting right to Kin’s chin. Kin’s feet left of the ground and her body makes an arc in the sky in which case she hits the ground hard. Misa is still standing  with her foot in a chamber ready to kick again. “Aren’t ninja supposed to always be on guard Kinkin?” Misa says tauntingly. Getting up slowly Kin looks at her friend she has scratches in the place where the kick landed. “I love your cheap tricks I have a few of my own. To Misa it appeared that kin was holding a bunch of rocks but in reality they were actually shuriken. Tossing them Misa doges all except one the aforementioned cut her arm. “How did that cut me? Don’t tell me?”.  “Yeah thats right its my Demonic illusion false surroundings technique and those rocks are not the only things that are not what they appear.  And If I remember correctly you never learned how to release a genjutsu.” Kin rushes to her friend this time she is holding a flower with the stem down and the petals up kind of like a Kunai, except exactly like a kunai as that is what it is. Kin ferociously slashes at her friend they were not violent slashes and they were not aimed to kill just to cut seeing as how kin knew where every vital organ and vein was thanks to her medical training so knew what she was doing. Finally reaching a tree Kin had Misa at wits end Kin finally released the genjutsu and kicked her friend in the gut sending her friends back into the tree.

As Misa tries her hardest to get up it is too late for her Kin had already started making the hand seals, dog- snake - monkey - ox - tiger as misa finally gets up and makes one last rush attempt at Kin, Kin had vanished in a haze of leaves and was gone. In that moment Misa knew she lost. The sparring match and soon enough felt the binding death grip of the tree and forming in the distance was Kin she was just an aberration Misa could only tell her form and nothing else. Finally fully solid she walks over to Misa and taps her on headband. “You Lose. Misa.” Kin grins at the fact she finally won she beat her childhood rival. “Yeah well….That's because I let you win KInkin.” She snapped back. Whatever you say Misa.”

The sun was on top of the two girls Misa was drenched in sweat while Kin was well glistening. “How come you are not sweating it has to be 100 degrees right now.” Yells the loser of this contest. “Well to tell you the truth I don't really know.” Kin replies honestly to the question. “Well i will stay here and focus on getting a better understanding of the jutsu. It's actually pretty complicated.”” Really? What do you mean?”. “Well when you saw me exiting the cloud of leaves that was supposed to be much quicker but it took me about a minute to finally re-appear and in a battle with someone who knows how to dispel a genjutsu that could be a critical error.” Misa had never seen this side of Kin before she was very analytical she thought everything out and had it to a direct science. To herself Misa just pictured the girl everyone thought had no talent and would amount to nothing. “Misa, you’re bleeding!” Kins voice snapped her out of the trance and alerted her to the wound. “Oh yeah I guess, It was that rock or should i say shuriken you threw at me.” She says with a lackluster. “Let me see your arm?” Taking her arm  Kin makes the handsigns boar- rat -snake and her palms begin to glow. “Should take about  two minutes.”

Finally the wound closed and scabbed over and Misa’s arm finally felt normal again. “You surprised me a lot Kin you know medical ninjutsu?” “Only...only a few.” Kin was never good at taking compliments seeing as how she rarely get them that is. Well Kin I have to leave my team is heading out on a mission tomorrow to  Suna and I don't want to be tired for the trip so I am going to go now.” As Misa walks away Kin waves to her she was standing in the field all by herself now to practice a jutsu that needs a second person. But e6k  then she gets a brilliant idea.

‘What if i tie this around here and that right there and...it's perfect. Kin had made a makeshift person by using stray grass and old rope. Now I can practice my jutsu and I have a human type figure to use it on. Focusing her chakra she tried to make this jutsu hers maybe instead of leaves they could be the petals to an old willow or cherry tree. Kin always thought cherry blossoms were pretty but a willow tree would fit Kin as well seeing as how she is always down and out about her own abilities and how Willows are commonly associated with sadness. But right now she wasn’t going to focus on that now she has a jutsu to polish and the superficial stuff can wait until later. “Dog - Snake -monkey - ox - tiger. Kin vanishes yet again in a haze of leaves and the tree sprouts yet again but this time it was behind the dummy. Using this as a chance to try the aberration style rather than appearing from the trunk of the tree her goal was to shrink the amount of time it took to reappear.

Showing up earlier than before it took her 45 seconds the next time she needs to shrink at least twenty seconds off. The quote a ninja is nothing if not precise she is not sure where she heard it but it has stayed with her for a while, it was probably her mother but it does not matter now.  It's time to get back to training. “Dog - snake - money - ox - tiger. And just like that she vanishes into the swirling leaves. She loved that about the jutsu it was beautiful the leaves danced perfectly in time as the user vanishes into the air and comes out later from either the tree or in front of the tree she loves it, its majestic in a way that words can't really define.  As the tree sprouts Kin appears in the trunk with a kunai in her hand. Fully protruding she takes the Kunai to the doll's neck and cuts its head off. This was uncharacteristic of Kin for she would most likely hesitate if it was an actual person.

Looking up Kin could see all the leaves on the tree had fallen to the ground and it was barren as if it was winter. It was ominous. “Does that happen if I kill a person using the jutsu.” Finally canceling the jutsu Kin would retreat back into the trunk. The tree shrinks back down into the sprout it started as vanishes back into the ground. Reappearing next two the newly decapitated doll she would bend down and pick it up. “I'm sorry”  She would re-attaches it   firmly and put it against a tree maybe for the next person who uses the field will want to use it. “It must be getting late her mother must be worried about her. Packing all of her stuff she begins to head out looking back at field knowing she had finally learned Demonic illusion Tree Binding Death.  She can go home happy and focus on her next jutsu. Whatever technique it be, just know she will master it. Misa will be left in the dust soon enough for kin will surpass her and become the better kunoichi. She runs off toward her home ready to see where tomorrow takes her and to get some much-needed food into her very empty stomach.
WC: 2,281
Claiming: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death already have 822/3000 and 11 skill points.

Last edited by Kin Hayata on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tree of Death  Empty Re: Tree of Death

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:35 pm