Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Now I'm pissed.... Empty Now I'm pissed....

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:37 pm
Waking up from his nap that he took about an hour or two ago by how the sun is right now, Mason yawns and stretches his back, legs, and arms. Putting a hand through his hair shaking it because it felt itchy. Mason headed to the hospital to wish his rival good luck in recovering. As he walked towards the hospital he found two children about seven years old playing tag, when one tagged him and started laughing yelling "Your it!" Mason decided whats the harm in playing around. He turned around weaving the ram sign, focusing a whole bunch of chakra into all of his chakra points, activating the Body Flicker Technique. Mason in a blur of speed appeared right before one of the little children who were maybe 30 feet away from where Mason was originally he tagged the chubby looking one and wished the both of them luck.

Mason entered the hospital asking the clerk "Would there happen to be a Ken Uzumaki here?" The hospital clerk replies with " Let me check." She flicks through her check in book dragging her finger down the page to keep check of where she was on the page. After the first two pages she replies with "Yes, he's on the second floor third room on the right." Mason thanks the clerk and starts to head towards the stairs. "Thank goodness she didn't ask if I was part of his family, I don't feel like lying or sneaking in." He thought to himself on the way to the stairs. As he went up the stairs he saw two doctors bickering as they were walking, they didn't even notice Mason passing by them. Mason tried to move his left arm, it didn't hurt anymore so he ripped the cast off and looked at his fist. There was a gash that was healed with medical jutsu but you could still see the scar. The scar was located right under his knuckles on all four of his fingers.( I don't count your thumb as a finger)

As Mason got up the stairs he found the nearest garbage and threw the cast away. Probably looking really stupid while doing it because he threw it away awkwardly. He tried to throw the cast into the garbage but missed and had to re-shoot it. He continued down the hall way until he found the third door on the right and entered. Ken Uzumaki had the same exact casts that Mason had but on the other side of his body. Mason approached the boy who was already conscious and handed him his own water canteen. Ken looked at him with eyes filled with rivalry but Mason could tell Ken was thankful that Mason brought him water. Taking back the waer canteen Mason asked ken this question "What was that about me not being worth your time or something like that? Ken responded with " Yeah, yeah, yeah, I may have mis judged you by a little bit, but you didn't have to put us both in the hospital with your stupid one more clash idea." Mason responded with a raised eye brow and with " We cancelled each other out with equal speed and force you went just as over board as I did Ken." "Ken thanked him for coming and waved Mason off so he could get some sleep.

Mason walked out the door and closes the door as quietly as he could. He walked back down the stairs and thanked the receptionist as he exited the hospital. He walked towards the training grounds to get a feel of his newly healed arm again. Mason ran there and instantly got down and started to do push ups, oh how he missed push ups. Push ups were his favorite exercises for some reason unknown to anyone.

After Mason had done all the push ups he ever could want to do which was around two thousand. he started to do sit ups, and then the dreadful pull ups. Getting his grove back for his left arm Mason decided to kick some random persons ass. He walked up to someone who he didn't think belonged to a clan, and asked them to spar. They agreed and they presume position five meters apart from each other.

[W.C. 713] (I'm continuing this with a reply as soon as I take a shower)
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Now I'm pissed.... Empty Re: Now I'm pissed....

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:58 pm
Mason just now noticed his opponents physical traits that he didn't somehow notice when he asked him to fight. The boy had emerald green eyes, orange like hair, he was sorta small he was about 4'11, but Mason was pretty sure that his opponent and Mason looked the same age. Mason started the spar by withdrawing a kunai from one of his weapon pouches with his left hand, Mason put the kunai in his mouth and formed the Ram sign with his hands and began to distribute some chakra through out his body to use the Body Flicker Technique. Once that was successful he put the kunai back into his left hand and blurred towards the boy with the orange hair. He appears right next to the boy, and starts his attack. He starts by slashing with his left hand across his chest, the boy had stepped back seeing the kunai but not far enough and had a shoulder to waist cut in his torso region with a little bit of blood coming from the "wound." Mason didn't think it was fair to use the kunai so he put it back into the pouch, and Flickered right behind the boy. The boy was surprisingly strong, he had caught Mason off guard with a backwards mule-like kick that sent Mason sliding backwards in the dirt dragging his feet back. Mason felt like he had a speed advantage, but the ginger had strength on his side. Mason kept on flickering back and forth side to side trying to bluff out his opponent. It worked at first and while he did land a few cheap shots, he exposed his strategy to his opponent which was something that wasn't good for very obvious reasons, and it might cost him the match. The body flicker was a very important jutsu in Mason's strategy, without it he'd have to come up with an entirely new strategy to use in this spar. Mason body flickered about four meters away, and weaved the signs Ram-Snake-Tiger, then poof two clones appeared right next to Mason. He activated body flicker and changed spots multiple times with the clones to try and make the ginger genin confused. Mason then ran up a tree about half way and waited for his moment. The ginger saw the two clones and thought one of them would actually be Mason, He tried to strike one but his hand went straight through it as it was intangible. Mason released that clone so it disappeared. Mason then applied as much chakra as he could to his feet sending him flying from the tree. If his calculations were correct using that amount of chakra he should have a collision course with the ginger. Mason released the other clone too and positioned himself so he'd kick the ginger in the face. As Mason was about to kick the other genin, the genin still had no idea where he was so Mason whistled and said "Over here you heartless ginger." And then SMASH! Mason could tell already that the genin would want to give up, because as soon as he kicked him he got whiplash which would make me want to give up so Mason just waited to see if the genin would surrender or not.

The genin got up, for the genin's sake Mason hoped he would surrender, he didn't want to get charged with murder. The genin took a few steps before he fell down, out cold. Mason would make his way back to his house to get his dog so they could both train. He ran home and jumped in through his open window, what he found when he got in was that his room was ransacked like his mother did when she thought Mason had been hiding sake. Mason made his way down stairs ready to take a lecture about something he didn't do. When he got down to the living room he found a note that said this "To who ever this concerns we have your family, and we have your dog thing. I've lost two good men taking your family and if you don't come to the forest by the evening we'll kill all of them. Yours truly -A" Mason crumpled the piece of paper blowing fire into it to make sure he doesn't see it again. "How could this be happening to me what have I done to deserve this? This world has already taken my father and brother, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!?" Mason had yelled. Mason had tied his headband tighter onto his arm. He was on the verge of tears thinking he might lose the rest of his family. Mason ran out of his house towards the forest as fast as he could.

As he ran towards the forest Mason weaved the sign Ram so he could activate the Body Flicker. He hopped up onto a tree branch about ten meters up above the ground. He started to go as fast he could trying to locate his family. On the verge of tears already he weaved the signs Ram-Snake Tiger and two clones appeared and headed the other two ways. He felt absolute sadness, and anger at the same time. All he wanted to do was cry but he still wanted to kill someone for their crimes against him and his family. One of his clones dispersed and the info came back told him to go to the right about two hundred meters. "Fuck, yes I can save my family, I WILL save my family, to make up for not being able to come with his father and brother to save them. I just hope beyond hope that I have the power to do so." Mason had said. Mason just about arrived when he gets speared from his left making both of them crash to the ground. Mason had gotten the breath taken out of him. He saw his family, His oh so beautiful and caring mother, his one year younger than Mason's brother, who had so much potential, and finally the twins that were little more than children who were perfectly innocent. He was glad to know that he didn't see any blood nor his dog so he assumed he escaped. That was the only thing he was happy about. Mason had gotten up and had preformed the Leaf Whirlwind on the man who had tackled him, except he didn't use a fake high kick, he used the most powerful one he could do and still hit him kicking him into a tree. As he had done that two more rogue ninja had restrained Mason and put him on his knees holding his arms. Mason had tried to elbow punch kick but he couldn't do anything. As he was trying to resist a Rogue Ninja that looked like he was a higher rank than the rest of the rogue ninja appeared behind his family members. He spoke in a loud powerful voice "Ah Mason we've been expecting you, it's too bad you aren't powerful enough to save your family." the man chuckles and so does the rest of his goons except the one that was knocked out by the tree. Mason had responded in the roughest voice he could manage " You fucking coward tell your goons to back off and face me yourself." The man laughed harder "Now why would I want to do that?" "So you could prove you aren't a pussy by having your goons do all your work!" he yelled he was close to tears because the man had just produced a katana from somewhere. Mason yelled as fast as he could "PLEASE DON'T THEIR ALL I HAVE LEFT!" "Well now you have nothing." the man said with an amount of joy for what he was about to do. He had his goons hold Mason's eyes open as he slaughtered his family in front of him. (I'll spare you the details) As the last person who was executed was about to die she told Mason that she loved him so much and that she is so proud of him. Mason was already crying and screaming for help but no one cold hear him. As he watched his last family member his mother died his eyes both even the one blue eye turned a crimson red and a second tomoe looking like pupil appeared in his eyes.He was knocked out after the goon leader told him why he slaughtered his family. But Mason wasn't listening all he could hear was his mother saying the last things she would ever say over and over again until one of them knocked him out either due to pity or to shut him up. All he could dream about was his family dying over and over again....

[W.C 1467] [T.W.C 1467 + 713 = 2180 claiming Sharingan tomoe 1 https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22394-v6-sharingan and if I can get stat points I think I can't 10 stat points]
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 pm
Mason felt something nudge him and it kept on nudging him, all Mason wanted to do was lay there in grief over his now dead family. It kept on nudging him so he was ready to yell at who ever it was to go away. He turned over and opened his eyes and it was his wolf Murphy, Mason felt so happy that he had at least one thing that cared for him left on the planet. He started to cry and he held his dog blubbering about his family, and how he was going to murder who ever killed his family with his own two hands. Murphy remained silent and just let the boy hold him knowing that he needed him now more than ever. Murphy nudged Mason again. "Are you hungry Murphy?" Mason asked in half sobs. The dog couldn't answer his question but he flashed his teeth so Mason assumed he was. "I won't let anything ever happen to you Murphy." Mason said quietly trying to stop the sobs and wiping away the tears and his snot that was running. They walked out of the forest back to his now vacant and destroyed home.

"Maybe if I was there instead of training I could have stopped those bastards." was one of Mason's thoughts on the walks. Another was " Maybe I couldn't do anything even if I was there, they took me out so easily, It won't happen ever again I will get more power no matter what to end all of the suffering in this ninja world." Mason was alone in the world except for his wolf/dog which he will never leave again. As they got to his house no one noticed anything different, no one noticed the usual nice cooking smells that were around when his mom was cooking were gone. No one noticed that there wasn't any ruckus coming from his now deceased little brothers. "I doubt they would even care if they knew the fate of his family." Mason had thought glaring at everyone he meant while heading to his house. Mason opened the door wide enough for the very big wolf to get into the house to eat some more cold ramen. After they both were done eating ramen quietly Mason just sulked around not wanting to do anything. It wasn't not wanting to do anything it was he couldn't do anything, he lacked the energy he once had to train and all he did was sit on his bed trying to remember all the memory's he had of his family.

Mason doesn't know when he had fallen asleep but it must of been when he was going through all of his old memory's of him playing with his Mom and Dad as a small child. While he was asleep his Father and older brother Dante, who had been MIA for about a year or two by now. They kept on telling him to stop sulking and go out and do something about the rest of his families death. All he could respond with was "How? I just can't handle this anymore, no more loss that's all I wanted that was my sole ambition and I already failed." "How do I keep on working without an ambition?" They both responded with "You haven't failed yet... Make it your ambition to protect everybody from your village. We died protecting our village and you should pick up where we left off and protect the village for us." After they said that they disappeared and he didn't dream any more else that night.

"Protect everybody in the village? I can do that, no I will do that, for my family even though if it was just my own imagination I will do it as there last request." Mason had thought while he was dreaming. He had woken up shortly after that to start training once more.

"Murphy come on boy." Mason had said trying to get his wolf to come out with him to train. The dog groggily got up and yawned, after stretching the dog followed Mason a bit slowly. They headed out to the training grounds from his house that was in the Uchiha district. Mason had started to jog slowly, so that his tired dog could keep up with him. Mason gave his dog an order to chase after a squirrel that Mason saw that Murphy had an eye around. "That'll keep him busy for a while."

Mason had started his training with a full on run around the training ground he continued his run for about 30 minutes keeping an eye on his wolf as he passed each time. The wolf had chased the squirrel up a tree, and was running around the tree trying to get the squirrel. Mason shook his head in disappointment about how stupid what his dog was doing. He kept on thinking about his family on his run making faster trying to run from his memory's. When he was feeling winded Mason went onto the ground to start doing his push ups, and sit ups. Feeling pissed at the world Mason had decided to skip weapon training and go straight to sparring.

Mason had looked around for someone to spar and he found his rival Ken there this early it was probably about 7 am right now. Mason had asked his rival to spar and he agreed, to Mason's delight. They had backed away from each other to about five meters away from each other. Mason had started by weaving his hands in the ram sign and spreading his chakra through out his body. It seemed Ken was doing the same thing so this was going to be another speed clash. Mason and Ken flickered towards each other trying to get this over with as soon as possible. They both struck each other Mason was faster so he inflicted the most damage due to his momentum. Mason had sent Ken sliding back from a gut punch he could tell Ken had the breath knocked out of him. Mason used this to his advantage, and flickered right up to him bringing his hand all the way up hammering it down on Ken's now leaned over head. "SMACK" Mason could feel his hand pulsing from the shock of hitting Ken's head so hard and fast. Ken was on the ground there was a little indent from the impact of Ken hitting the ground so hard. Mason letting go of his emotions, flipping Ken over and dropping on top of him to pin him so Ken couldn't do anything as Mason was hailing hits onto him. Mason had rained down at least twenty hits onto Ken's face. It was so hard to not do more but eventually people pulled him off. His fists looked like they were bleeding, but he didn't know if it was his blood or Ken's. He finally calmed down after being pulled off and felt instant guilt about pulverizing his opponent. This was the second time he had let his emotions get the better of him, and the second time he had left an opponent in a critical state.

As Mason was being dragged away he elbowed one of his dragger's and body flickered away to try and deal with his emotions his own way.

[W.C. 1220] [475 training/sparring] (Claiming 2 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:20 pm
I'd allow stats for the whole wc, which are 6. <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:21 pm
Okay thanks and can I claim the sharing an now?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:24 pm
Yes, you've awakened the first tomoe sharingan, those 2k words do not go towards stats, the 1200 words after that do. <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:25 pm
Okay
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum