Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:51 am
Togi carefully considered the question, just how was his grip? It felt firm enough... Focusing in on the chakra coating his feet with his chakra senses Togi compared how much he was using to how much both Ryu and Yoshi were using. He seemed to be using a pretty similar amount but with a look of concentration he made a fine adjustment before answering. "My chakra output matches your own Yoshi-senpai so I believe my grip should be pretty good..." Togi replied.  "I shall try going a little further as you suggest... If my grip were to weaken though what should I do?" the young Hyuuga questioned.

Togi then slowly made his way further up the wall, unlike his Genin helpers Togi advanced up the wall at a slow walking pace while the Genin seemed to prefer to move at speed almost running up and down the wall.

Once he was higher up the wall Togi could hear the two Genin talking about him, due to being blind Togi's other senses had always been pretty sharp so it was likely the two ninja thought he was too far away to hear. What they were saying sounded positive and Ryuu had even said he thought he would be ready to graduate soon this produced a sense of pride in the young academy student and he couldn't help but smile.

Slowly making his way back down the wall Togi wondered how you were supposed to dismount. Stepping off seemed to be at a rather awkward angle and he remembered that both Yoshi and Ryu had seemed to jump. Attempting to hop off the wall Togi slightly stumbled as he landed and ending up going in to a slight run before skidding to a stop. Flushing slightly in embarrassment Togi briefly brushed his robes down before turning to face the two Genin.

"In order to graduate I need to be able to be able to perform a number of ninjutsu..." Togi began "I believe the most common to be tested are the substitution jutsu, the transformation and the clone jutsu. I believe I have the hand seals and chakra usage down for the transformation and clone jutsu's but I am unable to see the results so I am unsure if I am doing them correctly." Togi declared. "As for the substitution jutsu I have not yet had chance to practice it and I am concerned that my speed might not be sufficient to perform the jutsu before taking the hit"  Togi explained. "Would you like to see what I can do?" Togi then asked as he raised his hands up ready to make hand seals. 

(WC:448)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshinaga Yumi, Togirama Hyuuga & Ryu Reinhard

Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:16 am
Ryu didn't laugh or snicker as Togi tripped coming down the wall. He looked up at where the other ninja had dismounted from. "You went pretty, high. But, to answer your question if you feel like your slipping you can apply chakra to your hands and catch yourself or you can call out. As ninja of the sand we have to support one another." He lightly tapped the ninjas forehead as he flicked him in a joking manner. 

"Umm, sure. Whatever I can do to help." Ryu said watching the ninja closely as he readied to demonstrate something. "Yoshi, do you need help training? I can only use fire release ninjutsu and a basic medical one, but I'll help you if I can." Ryu said watching Togi while adressing the other ninja that was with them.

WC: 136

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:51 pm
(ooc: Togi has already learnt the clone and transformation jutsu but just doing them for fun...)

"Ah ofcourse... channeling chakra to your hands is much easier than your feet I should have  thought of that... sorry senpai" Togi replied as he bowed apologetically. "Just out of interest if I had slipped and called out what would you have done?" the young Hyuuga then questioned."Would you have caught me or is there a jutsu that you know that would have stopped me from hurting myself?" Togi then questioned.

"Thank you I shall first demonstrate the clone jutsu..." Togi declared before carefully forming the Ram seal followed by the Snake seal and finishing with the Tiger seal. 'Ok focus on my chakra and then split it in to three...' Togi silently declared as a look of concentration appeared on his face. There was a brief burst of chakra smoke obscuring Togi from view and once it cleared the young Hyuuga stood there with two identical duplicates standing on either side of him. While  physically the two clones matched Togi identically their expressions were completely blank and lifeless.

Togi stood there for a few moments with the clones flanking him and and an expecting look on his face before he raised his hands up once again cancelling the jutsu and causing the two clones to vanish in another burst of smoke. Togi then stood and waited for feed back from the two Genin.

"Ok next I will demonstrate the transformation jutsu" Togi then declared as he raised his hands up once again. Reaching out with his chakra senses Togi then picked one of the two genin. Choosing Yoshi as it would likely involve the most drastic transformation Togi carefully studied the girls chakra down to the finest detail. 'Ok I think I have the feel of Yoshi-senpai's chakra, it's not too dense, has a very light and energetic feeling to it and somewhat soft' Togi thought to himself. Togi then carefully ran through the hand seals forming Dog then boar and finally finishing on ram.

Yet again there was another burst of chakra smoke that completely obscured Togi from view. When it cleared instead of the blind Hyuuga standing there was an exact replica of Yoshi perfect down to the very last mole... there was ofcourse just one problem Togi had formed his transformation based on the girls chakra and unfortunately while Yoshi had chakra her equipment did not. The replica therefore while a perfect copy stood there completely devoid of equipment... and clothes...

(ooc: and now to wait for a reaction)

(WC: 405)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm
(OOC:  I have some things I need to take care of.  I'll post later this evening! Oh boy...XD)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:46 pm
"Don't be sorry, your here to learn. Questioning is just part of the process." Ryu said fixing his shades, so that they were directly over his eyes. "I would have to catch you, most of the jutsu I know are offensive, such is the nature of fire." I eventually want to learn earth release ninjutsu and combine the two, but that some ways off.

The genin studied the expressionless clones with a small grimace. "While these clones could fool an enemy at a distance, they couldn't up close. Their faces are too, umm. I want to say expressionless.
" Ryu looked over to Yoshi to see if she would support his statement. "When cloning yourself really grab hold of the emotion you are feeling and apply it to the clones."

Ryu grew red faced and turned around as the smoke cleared and a nude Yoshi stood where Togi had once stood. He snickered while his back was turned. "I really don't think you did that correctly." He covered his mouth and hunched over while laughing. "Yoshi, you take care of this one. There are rock formations I need to study in the sand right here. Ahh, my side hurts."

WC: 199

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 am
Yoshi watched as the Hyuuga began his decent.  His rather fast acceleration made the young girl's widen a bit and tensed up in her stance.  Gravity was no longer working against the young student.  It was working with him.  As the blind boy got closer, Yoshi noticed hesitation in his face.

Transitioning from a vertical surface to a horizontal one can be difficult.  If he's not careful he'll fall flat on the ground.  Oh dear, he's going way too fast! Yoshi thought has she extended her arms out to grab Togi.

Togi landed on the ground and on his feet.  Though like her own landing, his could have been better.

”Great job, Togi.  Your chakra control is super!  Work on jumping from various angled surfaces, and you'll be a master in no time!  And to answer your question from before, had you slipped, we would have broken your fall and caught you.” Yoshi told Togi with a grin and a wink.

Silly boy, I told him once already, she thought as she continued to grin.  He wasn't paying attention!

Yoshi considered the boy's offer to help her with any jutsu training she might require.  It was a kind offer, and one she wanted to take up on.  But her chakra was different than his.  And she had yet to study and scrolls.  Apart from sketching her first draft of her first puppet, the young genin had yet to spend any time training or honing any her skills since she graduated.

Yoshi turned to Ryu with sad eyes, ”I would love to, but I must confess I don't know any jutsu to work on at this moment.  Before graduating from the academy, the sensei sat me down with the special paper that determines which element your chakra leans towards.  Mine is wind, but I have yet to look at any scrolls.  If your chakra is fire natured, then perhaps we can work on a jutsu together to create, oh what was it – to create Scorch Release?”

Yoshi watched the young student preform the clone technique as it was one that students needed to graduate.  Like herself, Togi was able to create two clones.  They stood beside him staring straight ahead, like an animal transfixed in someone's lamplight.  And just as quick as they had appeared, Togi released the jutsu which made them vanish in a puff of smoke.

”They look like they're, well, de-, well, you look that way, too – just a little.  So, that's great!  They're great!  Good job, Togi.  You're really going to impress the proctor with your technique,” Yoshi said trying to sound assuring and not worried. 

In truth, Yoshi had never encountered a blind person before.  His clones themselves were spot on, the way the boy carried himself however, was what gave Yoshi pause.  Togi did not seem to give many hints at facial expression himself.  His clones matched his but were lacking a spark of life.

The boy is okay.  He is eager to learn.  Nothing is wrong with that, Yoshi though as she wiped the worried look off of her face and replaced it with a smile.

”Your clones are fine.  You just need to animate them a little next time!” Yoshi told Togi, in a positive manner. ”You're going to show us the transformation technique, too?  Well let's see it!”

Yoshi watched as Togi preformed the hand seals.  His hands served him well.  Yoshi could not see any fault in the boy's signs.  As chakra flooded the Hyuuga's body a puff of smoke obscured the actual transformation.  When the smoke cleared, Yoshi's brown eyes became as large as saucers and there was a terrified expression on the girl's face.  Her jaw slowly opened.

”T-t-t-togi-san, ... y-y-you … t-transformed … into m-me … w-without any c-c-clothes!” Yoshi exclaimed in fear.

Yoshi twisted her legs raising one above the other to cover up her famine anatomy.  For a moment she used both of her arms to cover her chest.  But a second later Yoshi procured her water canteen from her person and raised it up in the air all the while mumbling incoherently in a high pitched voice. 

”Bakka, bakka, bakka!”

A second later, Yoshi chucks the water canteen at a speed of 10, with a force of 10.  If Togi doesn't respond to Yoshi's attack it will hit the transformed kid square in the forehead.  Its going to hurt a lot.  The canteen will most likely knock Togi out or perhaps give him a concussion.

(WC = 750)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:14 am
Togi gave a small wry smile at Ryu's comment... yes he certainly did not want to be stopped from falling by a fire style jutsu.'So Ryu-senpai has a fire affinity... I wonder if that is why has chakra has a somewhat erratic feel to it with a slight edge of danger...' Togi thought to himself as he continued to consider the genin's chakra.

"Thankyou Yoshi-senpai!" Togi declared with a smile to the girl's praise. "i have practiced chakra control more than anything else, it is the easiest kind of training that you can do on your own..." the academy student revealed. "Yes senpai I shall work on my landing I must admit I have not done much training with regards to jumping it is probably something I should rectify before I graduate" Togi replied.

"You must both be pretty strong if you could catch me after from falling from such a height..." Togi then commented.

"Oh.." Togi exclaimed somewhat disapointed at the feedback that Ryu was giving him about his clones. "I did not realise I had to convey my emotional state to the clones, it was not mentioned at all in any of the texts that I read and the instructors at the academy did not mention it either" Togi replied. "I shall try to do it better next time sempai and follow your advice" Togi then declared. Togi then smiled at the slightly more positive feed back that Yoshi had given him before his face suddenly fell. "Wait does that mean your saying that I am expressionless too?" Togi questioned suddenly bringing his hands up to his face and feeling the contours of his own face.

Togi was then really quite surprised when Ryu burst out laughing in response to his transformation justu. Just what had he done wrong? Togi however soon got the answer to that question in the form of Yoshi's panicked exclamation. "No clothes?!?" Togi replied in surprise "Oh my I'm so sorry senpai but if it makes you feel any better I can't actually see what I look like..." Togi replied before something suddenly clicked in his head. 'I can't see what I or rather she looks like but Ryu-senpai can... senpai must be furious with me...' Togi silently thought. "I'm so sorry senpai please forgive me..." Togi exclaimed bowing apologetically though forgetting to cancel the transformation. So concerned with bowing and apologising Togi hardly noticed as Yoshi pulled out a water canteen nor the danger that it represented.

Togi was still bowing and apologising profusely when the metal water canteen suddenly slammed in to his forehead. There was a surprisingly loud thud followed a burst of smoke as the transformation dispelled and the form of the young blind Hyuuga reappeared. With a rather blank looking expression on his face Togi then toppled straight backwards and landed flat on his back. "Eughhh what happened..." Togi groaned from his prone position on the floor as a large red bump rapidly formed on his forehead.

(WC: 499
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 am
"Ca- can I look now?" Ryu said wiping liquid from his eyes and studying his imaginary rock formation. The sound of metal hitting bone pretty much summed up the answer to his question. "Got to admit you kind of walked into that one." The popping sound of de-transformation made Ryu turn around as he knew the ninja would be back to normal and clothed. He looked at the ninja laying on the ground with a red circle on his skull. "I've got this." Ryu made three quick hand seals and the palms of his hand began eminating blue chakra. "Hold still a minute, since there is no cut to close, I'll have to use this jutsu to alleviate some of the swelling." Ryu placed his palm over Togi's scalp and the aura began to surround the injury and coat it. "One lesson about jutsu I can tell you, don't always take them for what people say they do. Like most people use the transformation technique to turn into people. During my genin exam I turned into a bush. People don't trust people, but nobody cares about a bush. Just be creative with them." 

Ryu thought for a moment about what the ninja had said before about catching him. "We could probably catch you together and break your fall, but there are alternate ways to use explosions too. Like I've thought of jumping and using the force of an explosion to raise me higher. He paused allowing the other two time to react. "But thats incredibly dangerous. However applying the same principle I could use an explosion to slow your fall as well. It would require accurate timing otherwise, you'd probably die. But yeah, jutsu can have other uses."

WC: 288

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:23 am
As soon as Yoshi released the canteen from her fingers, her big, brown eyes clamped shut.  She stood with her feet turned inwards and her hands clenched in fists as if ready to strike.  But a moment later, after the initial shock had faded, the young girl relaxed her stance.  She shot a glaring look at the genin who called himself Ryu.  His fit of laughter did not help the situation and only caused the young girl to blush more.

Bakka, bakka, bakka.  They're both stupid boys! she thought still glaring at Ryu.

Yoshi turned back to the student half expecting him to still be transformed, but to her relief he was back to himself.  He was however laying flat on the ground and did not appear to be moving.

Oh no!  I've killed him! Yoshi thought as she rushed over and knelt beside the Hyuuga.

"Quick, Ryu-san, you said you know a medical jutsu?  What do I do to help?" she asked Ryu in a distressed and frantic manner.  "Togi, are you okay?  Say something!"

(WC = 176)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:52 am
"Mother?" Togi grumbled out incoherently "Mother why won't father spend any time with me... why won't he let me be a ninja like Zoishi..." Togi continued to mumble, the blow to the head obviously having completely knocked the senses out of him.

When Ryu made his way over and started to perform the basic medical jutsu Togi fell silent and lied still more relaxed as the medical chakra washed over the large bump on his head which slowly began to reduce in size and return back to the normal colour.

Once the jutsu was over Togi quickly sat back up and brought his hands together forming the Tiger hand seal. The young academy student then pulsed his chakra. There was no other obvious affect regarding why Togi had just formed a hand seal but after doing so he instantly seemed more alert and aware. "Ryu-senpai? Yoshi-senpai? What happened, why am I on the floor?" Togi questioned as he brushed off his robes and tried to get back to his feet.

Standing up now Togi lightly rubbed his forehead with a slight look of discomfort and confusion on his face. Slowly the memories off what had just had happened slowly began to return to the young hyuuga. Turning to face Yoshi Togi bowed deeply once again. "Yoshi-senpai can you forgive me?" Togi asked once again.

(WC:224)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum